Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67738 times)
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:46:53 AM

i keep reading about faucet as form of small income for bitcoin, i thought it was something it worked in the past.. are faucet still a good source for some dust? Can somebody point me to some paying faucet? in pm it's ok too. thanks guys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Denov Setu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:47:11 AM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.

There are many ways to earn Bitcoins. I'll site some... If you want to earn more you should begin to start participating in forums and even campaigns,
also you can make transactions by paying bills and such and trade your income here so your money will get double. Just keep learning and reading.
Right. after cutlose yesterday quite a lot, i decided to focus on bounty. I join bounty socmed and signcamp. while a hiatus of trading, returns the lost capital first.
Yeah mate, to be able to do bitcoin trading we do not have to buy bitcoin with our personal capital but we can find capital by joining bounty campaign, after we get paid from bounty campaign that we have joined we can try to trade them and try to get profit as much as we can
Cassavas

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:48:33 AM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoin, just like our ordinary fiat. You can offer services with your talent or skill and collect bitcoins as payment. You can trade, buy and sell anything and accept bitcoin and you can mine. You can join signature campaign here also or join ICO.
ngocvan

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:49:15 PM

one ! you can trade bitcoin to earn profit
two ! you have much money , you invest minning bitcoin
now i trading bitcoin .
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:52:58 PM

Signature campaign
Bounty campaign
Facebook/Twitter campaign
Trading
Offering services
Gambling (Not recommended)

Choose according to your skills and ability of taking risks.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:04:23 PM

There are so many ways of earning  but a few include  trading and marketing, bounty campaigns, mining amongst others.
there are uncountable ways of earning which we can't even imagine but all we need to look for the best ones of earning. i think the best ways for me is trading and mining of bitcoin. these are permanent ways and you are not dependent on anyone. gambling is not for all. it is just like a specific sports someone is better player and someone not.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:53:17 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Investing is the best way to earn bitcoin but as a new here im start joining in some campaign becuase my friend who teach me to use this he said that signature campaign will give to me a good amout of bitcoin.
In my opinion there are a lot of doors open for those who want to earn bitcoins and mount them up in their pockets for future  use the best and the easiest way indeed is to  stop selling them at once and wait for the prices to fall so that you could be a buyer at the right time. Moreover, being a beginner is worth joining some famous heavily sponsored signature campaigns which would let you collect some of the BTC in few days. Then the last step is to invest them because you need more and more money saved up besides for keeping the chain continued.
Jose21

Activity: 109
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:11:15 PM

There is so many ways to earn bitcoin like mining , investing , faucets but it will take your time and efforts so you have to be patient.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:22:15 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin just do research and read more. If you want to earn lot of bitcoin just be patience and not all will get higher amount of bitcoin in an easy way. just calm down, relax and be active even if you are only joined in a signature campaign.
Many experts here would have said number of ways to earn bitcoins. Spend more time in gaining knowledge on bitcoins. If you are skilled enough in designing etc, find out people who offer jobs on these. Earn bitcoin with it.
ZaraArun

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:26:34 PM

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.

There are 10 major and popular methods to earn bitcoins out there!

1 - | Bitcoin Mining |
2 - | Faucet - Free Bitcoin |
3 - | PTC or PTR websites |
4 - | BitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns |
5 - | Writing for blogs and news sites |
6 - | Play games to earn Bitcoins |
7 - | Bitcoin Trading |
8 - | Bitcoin lending |
9 - | Gambling |
10 - | Bitcoin Affiliate Marketing |

Details can be found here on https://bitcoinprofit.net/info/page/earn_bitcoin

thank you for the list.. This should help me get started... neatly organized.. Looks like the link don't work no more "404. That’s an error. "
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:30:47 PM

There is so many ways to earn bitcoin like mining , investing , faucets but it will take your time and efforts so you have to be patient.
Az a newbie it is true to know everything about bitcoin if you really haveninterest to using it there are many ways to earn bitcoin in a simply ways mostly those who earns big are earning from gabing but those earning safely are doing some investments and trading however if you really do good at both maybe you will have a big profit from it you don’t need to have effort in it. Just be your self and follow tour guta always.
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:43:00 PM

There are lots of ways with which you can earn bitcoins but honestly the best one would be which suits you the best. Some people are good with faucets, others with cloud mining so it's actually upto you which you find more interesting. For me when you're here on bitcointalk try to earn some with signature campaigns. You can also think of some other better and more profitable ways and ideas to earn bitcoins so actually it depends absolutely on how good you can be at coming up with ideas to earn bitcoins faster and easier way than others.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:02:12 AM

You can  earn bitcoin many ways  but best way to trading but i am not trader .Now  i am earn bitcoin join different social media campaign and signature camapin.I think its  enough for me now Grin Grin.After a few days i will start tradding because i am not expert Cool Cool

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Kamal87

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:28:44 PM

i think The most spreaded one is to be paid with bitcoin when you made some work. For example if you are coder you can easily find work with the new projects which born every day in the world of crypto. Then you can earn bitcoin if participate in various ICO-s which these startups made to have money to develop their project. If you are able to chose the right project the coin offered at these ICO-s will increase in value in time. Then you can earn some bitcoin even participating in signature campaigns that these startup organise in the time of ICO-s.... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pressessidow

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:11:42 AM

Many techniques to receive bitcoin but based mostly on my encounter i get bitcoin from take part on bounty system this kind of as social media marketing campaign, signature campaign, translations etc. You will earn altcoin and you can promote it to get bitcoin and also buying and selling.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:04:01 AM

In my own opinion, there are a lots of ways on how to earn bitcoins. The best way is that what really suits your interest. Some bitcoin users are good with working faucets while others are also good with cloud mining, joining a signature campaign, in a bounty campaign and or some translation works. So it is actually up to you if which type of strategy you wanted to use. Just be awesome on your work.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
abyaby123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:10:46 AM

Earn Bitcoin by downloading mobile apps, playing games, watching videos, completing tasks and visiting websites. Earn Dogecoin by downloading mobile apps, playing games, watching videos, completing tasks and visiting websites.  Earn Peercoin by downloading mobile apps, playing games, watching videos, completing tasks and visiting websites.
Lupin13

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:28:01 PM

Actually, there’s so many ways to earn a lot of bitcoins one of those is bitcointalk signature campaigns but if you are a newbie in bitcoining you should do faucets and if you stored enough bitcoin you should go on bitcoin trading so that you earned enough money to buy what you want. You can also go gambling, but gambling is a way that you can have a very risky earning, and all of this ways on how to earn bitcoins are originated in bitcoin mining.
staff_1307

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:44:29 PM

Lot of ways on how we can earn bitcoin first when i was a newbie and no one teching me what to do so isearh all over the internet and i found useful things faucet is my one income then i found this forum also learned on how trading works perfectly fine till it goes to investments and sometimes do gambling but in short time only.
evgeniyosda

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:34:08 AM

Well, investing is now the best way to find bitcoins. Bitcoin value will increase make altcoin a great deal of value down, so maybe this would be a wonderful opportunity to make bitcoin. So a lot of methods you can go, but for now, buying and selling has the finest possibility.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: