Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371085 times)
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:35:44 PM

Yeah its just me who think this.... Roll Eyes
Your observation is noted by the community. Yet I think you need to leave behind your personal grievance with CCREV and let us concentrate on building a stronger reputation for XBY.
We can do it provided we can see from the angle that as human that we are not perfect.

Agreed. Everyone has seen the soap opera unfold. Let's move on professionally and point all of our noses the same way. Keep, moving, keep building.
With a stronger voice of YES, we shall make history in the cryptocurrency world.
You need my YES and I need your YES to see that this project succeed as Borz continue to work on the code.
I believe in this project and I say YES.

http://themelkerproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/YesWeCan.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mankeen

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:56:23 PM

the price now is cheap , I bought more
lukunku

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:20:31 PM

uhhhh the magician, the sect leader will announce in a few minute "news" lol....scat!
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:26:49 PM

Look, really...with all respect...but Madame Szabo or whoever thinks we like ccr and his work...the ones cheerleading him are the MINORITY!

Another thing: I can not hear it anymore "...destroy xby". Seriously with all respect, this is not a film called "Rise of the Planet of the XBY Apes" it is real life, real business with real money of investors involved. Why should i shoot myself in my foot? Even if i hadn't invested i wouldn't try to destroy xby, lol.... Sun yourself maybe you need some vitamin d to realize ccr is bad for xby...don't take synthetic drugs nor canadian mushrooms...wake up sheep!! ccr is INCOMPETENT!

I do not need sunbathing, thanks! Smiley
Well, Fortunately, we are all different and that's right.
What I don't understand...with all respect...what investors are you talking about? You bought a coin ... I suppose xby isn't the only one.  Who did you pay for xby?  Did anyone tell you to buy? In this case, investors who put their work into the project. Unfortunately, they are few. (I don't have to say names, everyone knows them.) We thanks for their work!
So everyone decides what kind of coin you buy or sell.

Thanks your attention! Have a nice day!

Ask them what is there contribution towards Xby's development, have they ever donated for development. If Fatoshi is concerned so much about Xby let him donate 500k xby and I will donate 600k Xby after confirming the transaction.
aarell

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:37:29 PM

so is it about money??? now we come closer to the  crux of the matter....i will give 500k i swear to god if ccr steps back..

next thing, our investements are our contributions and that is enough for that what was served from xby....besides that fatoshi is defending xby more than each one of you cheerleaders because u are sheep...i wont go in detail but be fair...

next thing, if it was clear at the beginning we need proper funding, we need money we need developers, why nobody told us..mr. hitler wouldnt let anybody to do good things for xby...beginning with website...you remember tom the arrogant web designer? he has skills wanted to make it for free... mr. hitler said no...

next thing, the guys who worked with saddam hussein aka omar bashir quitted either officially like ccnccn or will quit because they are tired of this small dicked wannabe napoleon....

believe me ccr will sink this ship....

Come with your real identity CCN, I am not against with any individual. I hate who hate Xby. If ccn is right I will always support him.
CCNCCN

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:43:21 PM

so is it about money??? now we come closer to the  crux of the matter....i will give 500k i swear to god if ccr steps back..

next thing, our investements are our contributions and that is enough for that what was served from xby....besides that fatoshi is defending xby more than each one of you cheerleaders because u are sheep...i wont go in detail but be fair...

next thing, if it was clear at the beginning we need proper funding, we need money we need developers, why nobody told us..mr. hitler wouldnt let anybody to do good things for xby...beginning with website...you remember tom the arrogant web designer? he has skills wanted to make it for free... mr. hitler said no...

next thing, the guys who worked with saddam hussein aka omar bashir quitted either officially like ccnccn or will quit because they are tired of this small dicked wannabe napoleon....

Come with your real identity CCN, I am not against with any individual. I hate who hate Xby. If ccn is right I will always support him.
I don't have a sock puppet , sorry to burst your bubble.
aarell

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:49:19 PM

As stated earlier I am not against you or any individual, but the quick reply itself tells the what's going on.
CCNCCN

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:53:22 PM

As stated earlier I am not against you or any individual, but the quick reply itself tells the what's going on.
I have never really had an issue putting forward my opinion.
I'm here like you for CCR's message in the slack.
Please don't go conspiracy theorist on me.
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

.....hahahahahahahaha   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy So glad I got out of this project before it crashed and burned. I'm surprised that the price has held this long (still clinging to $7mil marketcap) but the reality will soon hit and collapse is imminent. The only thing holding this scam up are the naive and gullible "Static node" holders that continue to cling to false hope.

You can't get CCR to step down. You also cannot get Borz to communicate with the community either. Thats because - surprise surprise - this project is a scam. CCR is not gonna want to step down because he will lose control of the timed pump and dumps that he does through hype and marketing. Borz communicates through CCR because thats how the scam works. The God Borzalom speaks through the High Priest CCR. But, no one can speak to Borzalom, no one can really test out his code, because its a fucking scam you nimwits.

Do you know how much money they've made off you fools? Hundreds of thousands of dollars.

SCAM

hahahahahaha

CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:06:43 PM

OK, so here is the deal:

For the last 2 months or more, the narrative has been to have me removed. So, lets go ahead and act on this desire with a compromise.

I will step back and work with Borz again more directly as we did all along and some other roles OTHER THAN marketing. We will leave the marketing to you.

This is a trial. My biggest fear all along is that allowing others to take over will hurt our project. However, no matter what I say or do, I am being attacked and therefore the only healthy solution is to let the trolls and their supporters step up to the plate and GIT'ER DONE!!

You guys have 2 months to prove yourselves and we will re-evaluate and go from there. Do a good job and meet the Founders expectations and we will create some new goals for you to achieve and so on as we progress...

You have until September 20th, 2017 and here are your targets:

3000 Slack Members
200 Forum Pages
XBY Price to 7000 Satoshis (should be no problem for you marketing gurus with tech coming)

If you do not meet these targets, you will agree to all stop this narrative and let me continue to do my work.

These are not unreasonable numbers and I do not want to hear any complaints. Just do the job you have been fighting for... You have all had the biggest balls I have ever seen and so now lets see if you have something to go along with them Wink I will even cheer you on because the ONLY thing I really want here is for our project to succeed.

Regarding the roles of Borzalom and myself as Founders. We will ALWAYS maintain VETO power to prevent destructive actions and if I EVER want to make a statement of any kind, I absolutely will NEVER bring this to the board, ever. That was a big mistake to agree to this in the first place. We did not reach these heights with me being bridled and it will never happen.

So, again... here is your chance boys!!

Don't screw this up because you will look like a bunch of idiots for destroying what could have easily been a rock solid community of 3000 by Sept 20th, 2017 had you left me alone and let me reach the targets I have given you above.

Here are the rules:

Continue working as you have, run your own board, we will not even vote. But we will stop anything that is not allowed to happen which I trust my board to not cross any lines anyway so this will not likely even have to occur.

To our community, for anyone upset with my actions, I apologize. This has not been an easy time since Feb 18th and I know that I have the support of the majority of the community. But, lets just give these guys a chance and if they do a good job, we all win and if they screw up, we will get everything sorted later.

As Borzalom always says... its OK... this is a long term project. Family is always first.

God Bless you all Smiley I will be around and very active at various times and I will be releasing all the news updates from Borz, as usual, moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we try to find our way.

Dave and Borzalom

Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:12:24 PM

You guys have 2 months to prove yourselves and we will re-evaluate and go from there. Do a good job and meet the Founders expectations and we will create some new goals for you to achieve and so on as we progress...

3000 Slack Members
200 Forum Pages
XBY Price to 7000 Satoshis (should be no problem for you marketing gurus with tech coming)

If this project was real this idiot would have been booted already. He would have no authority and no credibility to even make a ridiculous and asinine post like this.

Cheesy

What a joke. Scamcoin 100%
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:17:58 PM

OK, so here is the deal:

For the last 2 months or more, the narrative has been to have me removed. So, lets go ahead and act on this desire with a compromise.

I will step back and work with Borz again more directly as we did all along and some other roles OTHER THAN marketing. We will leave the marketing to you.

This is a trial. My biggest fear all along is that allowing others to take over will hurt our project. However, no matter what I say or do, I am being attacked and therefore the only healthy solution is to let the trolls and their supporters step up to the plate and GIT'ER DONE!!

3000 Slack Members
200 Forum Pages

If you do not meet these targets, you will agree to all stop this narrative and let me continue to do my work.

These are not unreasonable numbers and I do not want to hear any complaints. Just do the job you have been fighting for... You have all had the biggest balls I have ever seen and so now lets see if you have something to go along with them Wink I will even cheer you on because the ONLY thing I really want here is for our project to succeed.

Regarding the roles of Borzalom and myself as Founders. We will ALWAYS maintain VETO power to prevent destructive actions and if I EVER want to make a statement of any kind, I absolutely will NEVER bring this to the board, ever. That was a big mistake to agree to this in the first place. We did not reach these heights with me being bridled and it will never happen.

Don't screw this up because you will look like a bunch of idiots for destroying what could have easily been a rock solid community of 3000 by Sept 20th, 2017 had you left me alone and let me reach the targets I have given you above.

Here are the rules:

Continue working as you have, run your own board, we will not even vote. But we will stop anything that is not allowed to happen which I trust my board to not cross any lines anyway so this will not likely even have to occur.

To our community, for anyone upset with my actions, I apologize. This has not been an easy time since Feb 18th and I know that I have the support of the majority of the community. But, lets just give these guys a chance and if they do a good job, we all win and if they screw up, we will get everything sorted later.

As Borzalom always says... its OK... this is a long term project. Family is always first.

God Bless you all Smiley I will be around and very active at various times and I will be releasing all the news updates from Borz, as usual, moving forward.

Dave and Borzalom

Just wanted to point out, things were going pretty smoothly while you were away. That alone  should of gave you a hint that the team was doing great.

But does this mean borz also sitting on the side for 2 months or will he continue to code in the back ground?
Sobogunkenny

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:28:49 PM

The discussion here is now like a season movie.
Look forward to where it will all end.
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:30:52 PM

I defended anything and everyone about this project here but I have to say: the demands are pretty ridicilous. 3000 sat? That's a goal that can be accomplished. 2000 slack members, that one is reasonable too. I suggest the demand is being adjusted on a more realistic target.
Martin958

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:33:40 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 02:14:06 AM by mprep

OK, so here is the deal:

3000 Slack Members
200 Forum Pages

Here are the rules:

Dave and Borzalom

Hi Dave,

That's a great plan, although I would ask if the targets set are really necessary? Perhaps just to see if things improve generally and take a new more positive shape will be the water mark here?

Great to hear you and Borz will remain founders and in total control passing the tech to the board.

I think that works!

Just not sure with the price targets and all being a bit pie in the sky with Bitcoin acting as it is.

Dave,

I might also add we don't need to lose you in a marketing role - its the presentation side the board should be focusing on.

Lets not forget it was your marketing skills that brought Posign, static nodes, pulses and the name Xtrabytes from XBY.

I would like to see you brainstorming this and continuing this crucial work that has generated so much interest, while Borz does the coding. You will both be the heartbeat of this coin and that shouldn't change.

All I want to see from the board is them taking Borz's tech and your packaged ideas for the tech, and doing the presentation on YouTube video's, finishing the website, troll patrolling Bitcointalk and the slack, and generally speaking to people from the outside to give them the rundown on XBY.

All in all that's less weight on your shoulders anyway so you can focus on core marketing with Borz's code, then presenting it to the board for their final showcase to the community.

It's a shame you're not going to be speaking on the official channel for a while as you have a clear voice, so I don't like to see that talent wasted. Perhaps after things calm down and everyone is doing their own job happily, you might make a reappearance in that role down the line? (minus some of the personal issues - and keeping it strictly XBY)?

I see a positive vibe in slack already since your statement. You seem to have the power to do this, so I hope it continues.

salaminatora

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:15:48 PM

OK, so here is the deal:

3000 Slack Members
200 Forum Pages

Here are the rules:

Dave and Borzalom

In your video you claimed that while you were away, xby was going down because of your absence. Well are you connected to BTC and the entire market? Because the entire market was crashing. It was pretty normal for xby price in usd to go down. The volume was pretty steady - 25-30 000$. What I find interesting is that with your return BTC price is going up and so are other coins, but xby is going down AND is gaining increase in the volume. Which means what? Before you blame the community again I will give you a hint: people are selling because of your return. And those targets are kinda ridiculous rofl.
someguy09876

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:28:05 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 02:14:22 AM by mprep

So the, assumed, development progress is halted? Why is one of the "founders" so hell-bent on destroying the coin?

"XBY Price to 7000 Satoshis (should be no problem for you marketing gurus with tech coming)"

Why is he calling for a pump in his list of demands? This is very suspicious and scammy. I thought the goal is the development and success of THE COIN Wink, not a cheap pump.
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:07:24 PM

The Board has reached a compromise with the Founders, still ironing out the details.

Thank you for your patience!

CCNCCN

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:12:45 PM

The Board has reached a compromise with the Founders, still ironing out the details.

I am no longer part of the Board, but until a deal is reached the "details" are what really matter in any discussion or negotiation.  So the key point for me is if and when a deal is reached.
someguy09876

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:14:31 PM

I am no longer part of the Board, but until a deal is reached the "details" are what really matter in any discussion or negotiation.  So the key point for me is if and when a deal is reached.

Dudes a snake oil salesman. He always speaks in vagaries, provides only hints and promises. There's no concrete info provided in his PRs, only phrases like, "just you wait, it's going to be big, etc, etc"
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: