Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
hellohello_____

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:39:11 AM

Mac release for wallet update???
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vanfly

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:47:23 AM

Mac release for wallet update???

Is being compiled in the next 24-48 hours.
salaminatora

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:42:39 AM

It was suggested on slack that anyone had any legitimate issues they should post on here and explain the reasoning. So here goes.

I've watched this project for a few months now so am familiar with it. I think like others appreciate CCREVS work in early stage of XBY but I think that is not enough to jeopardize people's investments. My concern is this that people familiar with the project understandably like CCREV as a person but how things are now outsiders will assume he is the leader of Xby. My problem is CCREV is clearly to any casual outsider looking into XBY a person that will not inspire professional people to understand that Borz is making a potential ETH rival. To head big projects people usually have some credentials of either being an absolute genius in crypto like a Vitalik or someone who has a proven track record in tech industry. I humbly suggest CCREV has neither as 99% of us and I include myself also don't. A professional high level project like this MUST have someone at the helm of power with that kind of credentials I believe.

At this stage as we are still very unknown we can weather these storms of CCREVS creating but as we grow even one of these events could literally destroy the reputation of XBY. We see this everyday in crypto if a website crashes or a developer is rejected by the wider crypto community. Tech is almost everything but not everything, how a project presents and its reputation is also essential.

I really don't know how to say anymore without looking like someone who is attacking someone. Bottom line I just feel like this project and all the work being done by the developer and the team and the communities hopes and real money (which should not be belittled as it is the fruit of their time and effort often) is being disregarded and held to ransom for the personal whims of one person who sorry I have to say this but is completely non essential to the future success. I don't have answers really, just concerns. I don't see this as a personal attack as I believe all men are made equal but we must all act for the good of others not just ourselves.

My problem is he seems to keep being incompetent but everytime hits out at trolls instead of recognising his own incompetence. That will really piss a lot of people off over time cause he's attacking the community for his faults.  I don't understand why he would be willing to shit on his own investment to hold some silly power position in a project that is open source and no one actually owns or gets paid, can't he just be happy being rich?  I do agree with you though we got to have a professional front to XBY. CCREV is just an average guy on the street big projects need someone with something a bit more inspiring than an average Joe.

Push CCREV to a quiet seat in the backroom role away from being a spokesperson or any youtube video or I worry some people might start talking forking agains and we are all fucked! We don't want this crap ruining the next big moves in XBY.

I completely agree. I'm not sure if you watched his "returning" video, but he starts with: "And lately the price has started to fall.." I stopped watching from there lol. The entire market was crashing. Not only that, but we are still with that website. What would you expect? To go back to $0.04? We need more than hype now.
borzalom

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:30:32 AM

Dear trolls and dear destructive people,

I don't have enough time to listen to the chat. This is CCREV’s job.  CCREV is my partner. CCREV is the co-creator of XBY. CCREV is a permanent part of the XBY community. If you attack CCREV, you will be attacking XBY. You will be opposing the XBY community.

Dear XBY owners, helpers and contributors,

Please help remove the trolls and all destructive people. If you don't help, these people will kill the project. I am working hard on the code but this is not enough. If you want this project to succeed then your contribution and help is required. Please help CCREV remove members who don't contribute to the project.

The newcomers must see and respecting the work Dave (and the other contributors) has done. It’s not Dave’s job to answer to the attacks. This is the job of the community. To protect the lead faces, helpers and contributors of the XBY community.

Thank you for your understanding. If the slack communication is restored, CCREV will share the news.

I say again: CCREV is my partner. I think everyone understand this.
XBY-Guy

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 01:21:35 PM

Bye! 

I didn't want to sell XBY, but it sure feels good to be out of this unprofessional shit show.

CCR is a pride filled, cancerous idiot that doesn't care about the community.  For the sake of the project, silence that fool!

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:44:52 PM

I don't have enough time to listen to the chat. This is CCREV’s job.  CCREV is my partner. CCREV is the co-creator of XBY. CCREV is a permanent part of the XBY community. If you attack CCREV, you will be attacking XBY. You will be opposing the XBY community.

Please help remove the trolls and all destructive people. If you don't help, these people will kill the project. I am working hard on the code but this is not enough. If you want this project to succeed then your contribution and help is required. Please help CCREV remove members who don't contribute to the project.

The newcomers must see and respecting the work Dave (and the other contributors) has done. It’s not Dave’s job to answer to the attacks. This is the job of the community. To protect the lead faces, helpers and contributors of the XBY community.

Thank you for your understanding. If the slack communication is restored, CCREV will share the news.

Borz I'm sorry but you have to put some time to understanding what has been going on or your technology will probably fail. Sorry but CCREV has kept you in the dark and has only told you what he wants you to hear and has made it seem like he is a victim. Actually the community who have many thousands of dollars invested in you are the victims now or at least we are held ransom to a very controlling and damaging individual. If you don't come out of your codeing cave I'm afraid you won't understand that this project is being destroyed by the immature and destructive egotistical behavior of CCREV.

You need to trust the majority and not CCREV. You need to talk to the team who work closely with him and understand the situation. You need to talk to and hear the community or this project will be destroyed. I don't care how good the tech is, CCREV will destroy this project and will happily do it cause he isn't a well person honestly.
VALTER 1061

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:13:06 PM

Borz I'm sorry but you have to put some time to understanding what has been going on or your technology will probably fail. Sorry but CCREV has kept you in the dark and has only told you what he wants you to hear and has made it seem like he is a victim. Actually the community who have many thousands of dollars invested in you are the victims now or at least we are held ransom to a very controlling and damaging individual. If you don't come out of your codeing cave I'm afraid you won't understand that this project is being destroyed by the immature and destructive egotistical behavior of CCREV.

You need to trust the majority and not CCREV. You need to talk to the team who work closely with him and understand the situation. You need to talk to and hear the community or this project will be destroyed. I don't care how good the tech is, CCREV will destroy this project and will happily do it cause he isn't a well person honestly.
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:35:32 PM

Vote for XBY at  Livecoin exchange. https://www.livecoin.net/en/voting
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:33:22 PM

I will start with a quick summary of my latest video:

I am back, I am not dead... the community is fragmented and must be unified. We expect an atmosphere of family protection which is the ONLY way this community can survive because we will NOT allow any further destruction and measures are being taken.

This toxic story-line has gone on far too long and I stepped away to show that my presence or absence does not affect the price of XBY in general and therefore should not be blamed.

I also thanked the positive members of the community, wholeheartedly and thanked our Board for their continued service in my absence.

That's what was said and now we will make the required changes to protect the house.

Here is my current statement:

1. We will get through this as major changes are coming to ensure ignoring the trolls. They will disappear on their own very soon.

2. I do not have any fake accounts in Slack... I don't have time for my own account right now as I am in my home country visiting people and traveling for the first time since last year. I also have dealt with a lung infection that lasted more than 30 days... So, those of you stating otherwise are just spreading more misinformation.

3. What you people who are crossing the line to the enemy side do not realize is that the resistance you see here is started, fueled and regurgitated by the same 3 trolls that have been trying to take over the community since about 2 weeks into the life of our Slack.

If you stop looking at usernames (they change and have multiples) and instead listen to the personalities, it is very easy to see who is behind all of this dissent and insanity.

This will all stop and we will move forward.

Yes, I will be removing the video from the main channel after it has served its purpose.

Choose your sides... The future will not be dealing with this sort of nonsense again. We have much more important things to do than burn up hours per day on damage control.

This WILL BE a positive community... There are NO exceptions!!

Here are some statements from Borz:

(personal messages)

[10:02:18 AM] Borzalom: This will be trust coin. We need the trust peoples. As you say, we need more than community. We need like the family.
[10:02:59 AM] CCRevolution: Yes
[12:39:58 PM] Borzalom: Please write to channel to I agree your decides. Everyone need know to we (you and me ) is core of the team. We partners. Always. And we agree each other. I need you and I trust only you. Important to know evryone you never leave the XBY.
[12:41:24 PM] Borzalom: You not only investor or marketinger man. You is one of the parents of XBY.
[12:42:40 PM] Borzalom: If someone don't agree you then only one choice available. Sell the coins and leave the community. No other way.

(Posted by Borzalom in Board channel)

I don't have enough time to listen to the slack chat. This is CCREV’s job.  CCREV is my partner. CCREV is the co-creator of XBY. CCREV is a permanent part of the XBY community. If you attack CCREV, you will be attacking XBY. You will be opposing the XBY community.

An additional statement from Borz which did not get translated:

I think the community must understand why need to protect the Dave.
If someone don't protect Dave then assist to trolls. All attack goals are XBY not the person of Dave.

If another person is the front face of the XBY then that person will be the target of the trolls.

Dave and XBY is equal target. If other person is the front face of the XBY then that person will be the target of the trolls. Dave is the important tool only. Dave is the face of XBY.

In closing... Borzalom and I are loyal to each other and we will continue to set that example. Loyal, like brothers... Where your loyalties lie is where you will end up with XBY.

XBY is a long term project. If we need to rebuild the entire community through loyal members, we will do this.

lukunku

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:41:16 PM

ccr be mature and listen t the ppl...just let ppl who are better marketers do the job, please..
EbenTheva

Activity: 370

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:46:02 PM

I am back, I am not dead... the community is fragmented and must be unified. We expect an atmosphere of family protection which is the ONLY way this community can survive because we will NOT allow any further destruction and measures are being taken.

This toxic story-line has gone on far too long and I stepped away to show that my presence or absence does not affect the price of XBY in general and therefore should not be blamed.

I also thanked the positive members of the community, wholeheartedly and thanked our Board for their continued service in my absence.

That's what was said and now we will make the required changes to protect the house.

1. We will get through this as major changes are coming to ensure ignoring the trolls. They will disappear on their own very soon.

2. I do not have any fake accounts in Slack... I don't have time for my own account right now as I am in my home country visiting people and traveling for the first time since last year. I also have dealt with a lung infection that lasted more than 30 days... So, those of you stating otherwise are just spreading more misinformation.

3. What you people who are crossing the line to the enemy side do not realize is that the resistance you see here is started, fueled and regurgitated by the same 3 trolls that have been trying to take over the community since about 2 weeks into the life of our Slack.

If you stop looking at usernames (they change and have multiples) and instead listen to the personalities, it is very easy to see who is behind all of this dissent and insanity.

Yes, I will be removing the video from the main channel after it has served its purpose.

Choose your sides... The future will not be dealing with this sort of nonsense again. We have much more important things to do than burn up hours per day on damage control.

(personal messages)

[10:02:18 AM] Borzalom: This will be trust coin. We need the trust peoples. As you say, we need more than community. We need like the family.
[12:39:58 PM] Borzalom: Please write to channel to I agree your decides. Everyone need know to we (you and me ) is core of the team. We partners. Always. And we agree each other. I need you and I trust only you. Important to know evryone you never leave the XBY.
[12:41:24 PM] Borzalom: You not only investor or marketinger man. You is one of the parents of XBY.
[12:42:40 PM] Borzalom: If someone don't agree you then only one choice available. Sell the coins and leave the community. No other way.

I don't have enough time to listen to the slack chat. This is CCREV’s job.  CCREV is my partner. CCREV is the co-creator of XBY. CCREV is a permanent part of the XBY community. If you attack CCREV, you will be attacking XBY. You will be opposing the XBY community.

If someone don't protect Dave then assist to trolls. All attack goals are XBY not the person of Dave.

If another person is the front face of the XBY then that person will be the target of the trolls.

Dave and XBY is equal target. If other person is the front face of the XBY then that person will be the target of the trolls. Dave is the important tool only. Dave is the face of XBY.

In closing... Borzalom and I are loyal to each other and we will continue to set that example. Loyal, like brothers... Where your loyalties lie is where you will end up with XBY.

XBY is a long term project. If we need to rebuild the entire community through loyal members, we will do this.

CCR, we want you.. You have been there from the beginning and we honour the visioneers and pioneers. 

Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:33:40 PM

(personal messages)

Dont listen to those idiots man.. the more you answer, the more they fud. Let them just leave..

Noone cares more than ccr about this project.. everyone of you trying to kick him out are just here for the profit.. nothing else. So if you dont like how we roll, the door is right there, and dont forget to close it on your way out.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:33:49 PM

Great Post CCRev. I stand behind You and Borzolom!

Good to have you back. Smiley
someguy09876

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:36:46 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 06:56:33 PM by someguy09876

Wait CCR released another Joel Olsteen/WWE troll callout video and he's not taking any responsibility? Shocking

From this morning's slack debate it's apparent that, unfortunately, nothing is going to change and that CCR clearly doesn't understand what decentralization means. Quit calling XBY a family, not a decentralized structure, and a "community corporation."

It's clear from your dismissal of the community's concerns that no changes will be made and you will side-step the board at your whimsy. The vast majority of the community is not calling for your removal, exit, etc, and understand your role in XBY's beginnings. They just want XBY to operate in a more decentralized manner when it comes to important issues such as PR, marketing, and public image.

Please listen to your board before this project is destroyed by your actions.
someguy09876

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:47:18 PM

Also, why didn't CCR inform the board/static owners that he was stepping away for a month "to show that my presence or absence does not affect the price of XBY in general"?
Seal Real Deal

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:13:09 PM

Great Post CCRev. I stand behind You and Borzolom!

Good to have you back. Smiley

Same feelings here.

It's interesting how much trolls love this coin. Wake up guys, if you don't like 2 founders in charge of their own project, just move on to next coin, there are plenty of them. Spend your energy bit more wisely.

lukunku

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:17:08 PM

the project is good, community is good, except some cheerleaders, borz has skills and does his job, he does what he can do best, i invested a lot money and i can not dump all my xby if i would like because its not so easy with several millions...but ccr is not good. so thats way i hodl and wait to have a solution without ccr as a official representor of xby...the solution is easy...
vittosport

Activity: 353

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:37:26 PM

(personal messages)

Dont listen to those idiots man.. the more you answer, the more they fud. Let them just leave..

Noone cares more than ccr about this project.. everyone of you trying to kick him out are just here for the profit.. nothing else. So if you dont like how we roll, the door is right there, and dont forget to close it on your way out.
i agree with you geraldo
vittosport

Activity: 353

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:39:00 PM

Good to have u back ccr Wink
aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:39:46 PM

(personal messages)

CCR we entered in this project because of you and I trust you, so don't ever think of leaving this project. Those who are unhappy with you can sell there xby and leave.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: