Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
enzeperix

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:40:59 PM

What do you think about Darcrus ?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CCNCCN

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:42:04 PM

Our focus is on getting the static system up and operational - level 2 nodes, and replacing level 1's are secondary to that.

Dacrus?
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 01:16:41 AM

The vote by static owners with regards to the new transaction fee has completed.  We are just reviewing the result at Board before announcing and actioning.

Seems like this is a good new step forward. Although most of the market is turned in to a bloodbath, after this period, XBY will be one of the biggest movers imho. New website, changes to the coin (fee), the technology being released...

I am very optimistic about this project and Bitcoin coming fork just bought more xby and set up orders and I don't think it's a gamble for me it happens to me several times and I was at losing end but not this time

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
CCNCCN

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:34:42 AM

Updated slack invite link: https://xtrabytes.herokuapp.com/
vittosport

Activity: 353

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:23:22 PM

The vote by static owners with regards to the new transaction fee has completed.  We are just reviewing the result at Board before announcing and actioning.

Seems like this is a good new step forward. Although most of the market is turned in to a bloodbath, after this period, XBY will be one of the biggest movers imho. New website, changes to the coin (fee), the technology being released...

I am very optimistic about this project and Bitcoin coming fork just bought more xby and set up orders and I don't think it's a gamble for me it happens to me several times and I was at losing end but not this time
Please patience and give developers more time to complete the technology and then I think this coin will become very strong
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:04:46 PM

how many coins do i need to masternode?
we're still to confirm but were considering around 250k.  Original statics are 500k, which we have to replace broken statics.

Can someone please explain this more in depth?

Curious what I've missed

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
CCNCCN

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:03:06 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 10:13:51 PM by CCNCCN

how many coins do i need to masternode?
we're still to confirm but were considering around 250k.  Original statics are 500k, which we have to replace broken statics.

Can someone please explain this more in depth?

Curious what I've missed
Level 1 static nodes registration completed some time ago.  a subset of those nodes have been broken so we will look to replace them.  Then to extend the network, and security of the PoSign system further, we will likely open smaller sized nodes.   However, the details on the level 2/smaller nodes has not been determined.  Our focus has been on getting level 1's operational.

CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:34:30 AM

Hello Everyone!! I hope you have having a fantastic summer vacation thus far and for those of you in the southern hemisphere, I hope all is well for you too. Cool

After an extended time away for several key reasons, I have decided to make a recording to inform the entire community of what is happening, ahead of my return:

https://youtu.be/VHqTcjfMh1o

Thank you all in advance for your understanding!

PS. I will be easing my way back into Slack over the next few days and you can expect me to be fully active again by early next week.

PPS. A special thank you to the guys on the Board... Great Work Gentlemen!! Wink

PPPS. Stay Tuned - Zoltan and I have something planned for you after this release of info. Smiley

aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:11:19 PM

CCR good to see you back in action.
jlinberg

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:04:38 PM

Hello Everyone!! I hope you have having a fantastic summer vacation thus far and for those of you in the southern hemisphere, I hope all is well for you too. Cool

After an extended time away for several key reasons, I have decided to make a recording to inform the entire community of what is happening, ahead of my return:

https://youtu.be/VHqTcjfMh1o

Thank you all in advance for your understanding!

PS. I will be easing my way back into Slack over the next few days and you can expect me to be fully active again by early next week.

PPS. A special thank you to the guys on the Board... Great Work Gentlemen!! Wink

PPPS. Stay Tuned - Zoltan and I have something planned for you after this release of info. Smiley

WELCOME BACK. but i dont think it is a responsible behavior to leave without a statement for a team manager.
borzalom

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:06:06 PM

A new wallet version is available (Version 1.2.0.0). This is a *MANDATORY UPDATE*. You need to *update* the wallet before *BLOCK 150K*. The new TX Fee will start at block 150K. If you don't update, all future transactions will be rejected (after block 150k). TX Fee will change from 100 XBY to 50 XBY. https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:11:15 PM

A new wallet version is available (Version 1.2.0.0). This is a *MANDATORY UPDATE*. You need to *update* the wallet before *BLOCK 150K*. The new TX Fee will start at block 150K. If you don't update, all future transactions will be rejected (after block 150k). TX Fee will change from 100 XBY to 50 XBY. https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases

I keep my wallet dat file on my USB stick and I have private key but not running client. Will i lose coins if I dont update now? I would rather update later when i bring wallet online again.
bigboss154

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:36:21 PM

I keep my wallet dat file on my USB stick and I have private key but not running client. Will i lose coins if I dont update now? I would rather update later when i bring wallet online again.

Your coins will be safe, not updating only stops you from sending or receiving transactions.
22justin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 09:31:51 PM

Hope we can get a whitepaper on XBY soon.

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 10:00:32 PM

Your coins are safe as long as you have the wallet.dat where all your transactions are included, you can run a new version of wallet anytime and with your wallet.dat where all your coins are included and your coins and transactions are included and it will show after the wallet is synched I have done it several times

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
22justin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 10:03:21 PM

Your coins are safe as long as you have the wallet.dat where all your transactions are included, you can run a new version of wallet anytime and with your wallet.dat where all your coins are included and your coins and transactions are included and it will show after the wallet is synched I have done it several times

do i need to export the wallet after every transaction or just the one time. (probably a dumb question, still  new to offline wallets)

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
vanfly

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:17:09 AM

do i need to export the wallet after every transaction or just the one time. (probably a dumb question, still  new to offline wallets)

No, it is suggested though you update to the latest release, create a backup and also backup your private keys. If you are unfamiliar with this process contact me in our Slack channel and I'll happily walk you through it.

Slack link:
https://xtrabytes.herokuapp.com/
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:50:31 AM

It was suggested on slack that anyone had any legitimate issues they should post on here and explain the reasoning. So here goes.

I've watched this project for a few months now so am familiar with it. I think like others appreciate CCREVS work in early stage of XBY but I think that is not enough to jeopardize people's investments. My concern is this that people familiar with the project understandably like CCREV as a person but how things are now outsiders will assume he is the leader of Xby. My problem is CCREV is clearly to any casual outsider looking into XBY a person that will not inspire professional people to understand that Borz is making a potential ETH rival. To head big projects people usually have some credentials of either being an absolute genius in crypto like a Vitalik or someone who has a proven track record in tech industry. I humbly suggest CCREV has neither as 99% of us and I include myself also don't. A professional high level project like this MUST have someone at the helm of power with that kind of credentials I believe.

At this stage as we are still very unknown we can weather these storms of CCREVS creating but as we grow even one of these events could literally destroy the reputation of XBY. We see this everyday in crypto if a website crashes or a developer is rejected by the wider crypto community. Tech is almost everything but not everything, how a project presents and its reputation is also essential.

I really don't know how to say anymore without looking like someone who is attacking someone. Bottom line I just feel like this project and all the work being done by the developer and the team and the communities hopes and real money (which should not be belittled as it is the fruit of their time and effort often) is being disregarded and held to ransom for the personal whims of one person who sorry I have to say this but is completely non essential to the future success. I don't have answers really, just concerns. I don't see this as a personal attack as I believe all men are made equal but we must all act for the good of others not just ourselves.
realistic1

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:36:35 AM

It was suggested on slack that anyone had any legitimate issues they should post on here and explain the reasoning. So here goes.

I've watched this project for a few months now so am familiar with it. I think like others appreciate CCREVS work in early stage of XBY but I think that is not enough to jeopardize people's investments. My concern is this that people familiar with the project understandably like CCREV as a person but how things are now outsiders will assume he is the leader of Xby. My problem is CCREV is clearly to any casual outsider looking into XBY a person that will not inspire professional people to understand that Borz is making a potential ETH rival. To head big projects people usually have some credentials of either being an absolute genius in crypto like a Vitalik or someone who has a proven track record in tech industry. I humbly suggest CCREV has neither as 99% of us and I include myself also don't. A professional high level project like this MUST have someone at the helm of power with that kind of credentials I believe.

At this stage as we are still very unknown we can weather these storms of CCREVS creating but as we grow even one of these events could literally destroy the reputation of XBY. We see this everyday in crypto if a website crashes or a developer is rejected by the wider crypto community. Tech is almost everything but not everything, how a project presents and its reputation is also essential.

I really don't know how to say anymore without looking like someone who is attacking someone. Bottom line I just feel like this project and all the work being done by the developer and the team and the communities hopes and real money (which should not be belittled as it is the fruit of their time and effort often) is being disregarded and held to ransom for the personal whims of one person who sorry I have to say this but is completely non essential to the future success. I don't have answers really, just concerns. I don't see this as a personal attack as I believe all men are made equal but we must all act for the good of others not just ourselves.

My problem is he seems to keep being incompetent but everytime hits out at trolls instead of recognising his own incompetence. That will really piss a lot of people off over time cause he's attacking the community for his faults.  I don't understand why he would be willing to shit on his own investment to hold some silly power position in a project that is open source and no one actually owns or gets paid, can't he just be happy being rich?  I do agree with you though we got to have a professional front to XBY. CCREV is just an average guy on the street big projects need someone with something a bit more inspiring than an average Joe.

Push CCREV to a quiet seat in the backroom role away from being a spokesperson or any youtube video or I worry some people might start talking forking agains and we are all fucked! We don't want this crap ruining the next big moves in XBY.
Ribbetlover

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:56:05 AM

Can't he just shut up and later he can travel around the world on XBY money with the team at conferences?Huh?
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: