Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:56:57 PM

No, anonymity is not the goal. It is trust based. Smiley If you want more info then read the quoted text here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg23523123#msg23523123

I see, thank you. This is really a new and unusual approach in the crypto currency. I read the information you gave me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XBY-Guy

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:17:13 PM

No, anonymity is not the goal. It is trust based. Smiley If you want more info then read the quoted text here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg23523123#msg23523123

I see, thank you. This is really a new and unusual approach in the crypto currency. I read the information you gave me

In fact, only a few coins give complete anonymity. Even the biton will not give you complete anonymity. I think that the XTRABYTES network has many advantages without anonymity

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:23:58 PM

In fact, only a few coins give complete anonymity. Even the biton will not give you complete anonymity. I think that the XTRABYTES network has many advantages without anonymity
But when you think of a currency you want it fungible. and to be fungible it has to be private and anonymous. Do you think its possible for a token to establish itself as currency without fungibility? I find it hard to be achieved but maybe i´m not being able to see passed our current concept of currency. It´s been one of the biggest problems with BTC and yet it keeps thriving...

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
cryptoyachtclub

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:24:23 PM

Is anyone planning on raising some cash to get this coin onto other exchanges?

maybe say create web wallets for coins that are fairly dead people could donate to sell it for doge or something, and covert into payable bitcoin.

the are plenty of useless coins people don't really need, they could send them over and we could together pay for a better exchange, it's just a idea, if anyone wants to set it up, should work out.

send over coins like Namo, Veros, 1337, Doge, Litedoge, (etc) just coins that are low value that are fairly worthless. that people can give away.

just make a list of rubbish coins that nothing is happening with, with loads of wallets and get people to donate to get on better exchanges. put some these rubbish coins to use.

the is probably long lists of coins that are not going to go anywhere,

like soulcoin, they are just not going to fly and people may as well donate them to a better project.

what you could do, is also make a script,
so find a bitcointalk forum on soulcoin and say this is coin dead inactive, if you will like make a donation in soulcoin if you donate X amount we will provide X amount of Xtrabytes for a real world use we will donate leave your address addition, in the slack or apply on the website?

in a way taking a donations in dead coins and leaving a script on each page with probably Xtrabytes with real byte? leaving the logo and a donation address of Soulcoin or Namo, etc, whatever other dead coin would raise enough to get on Bittrex. just go around leaving a request for a donation in each rubbish coin will advertise the coin and gain donations.

I can not understand how trash can be donated. There are some coins that are no longer possible to sell. There are no open purchase orders. But people hope that someday they will be able to get rid of these coins
bigboss154

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:37:34 PM

But when you think of a currency you want it fungible. and to be fungible it has to be private and anonymous. Do you think its possible for a token to establish itself as currency without fungibility? I find it hard to be achieved but maybe i´m not being able to see passed our current concept of currency. It´s been one of the biggest problems with BTC and yet it keeps thriving...

If you look at the top Crypto coins most are not anonymous, I think for most people it is not that big of a deal. I like Monero a lot, and you do sacrifice certain features to gain anonymity. Having a variety of different coins with different approaches is the most healthy for crypto.
XBY-Guy

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:53:02 PM

I agree with you completely. Everyone understands that anonymity is not so important. People are looking for a comfortable coin that will work stably and go up. I think that this coin will be like this

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
seethevalue

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:54:41 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 08:06:21 PM by seethevalue

maybe say create web wallets for coins that are fairly dead people could donate to sell it for doge or something, and covert into payable bitcoin.

the are plenty of useless coins people don't really need, they could send them over and we could together pay for a better exchange, it's just a idea, if anyone wants to set it up, should work out.

send over coins like Namo, Veros, 1337, Doge, Litedoge, (etc) just coins that are low value that are fairly worthless. that people can give away.

just make a list of rubbish coins that nothing is happening with, with loads of wallets and get people to donate to get on better exchanges. put some these rubbish coins to use.

like soulcoin, they are just not going to fly and people may as well donate them to a better project.

so find a bitcointalk forum on soulcoin and say this is coin dead inactive, if you will like make a donation in soulcoin if you donate X amount we will provide X amount of Xtrabytes for a real world use we will donate leave your address addition, in the slack or apply on the website?

in a way taking a donations in dead coins and leaving a script on each page with probably Xtrabytes with real byte? leaving the logo and a donation address of Soulcoin or Namo, etc, whatever other dead coin would raise enough to get on Bittrex. just go around leaving a request for a donation in each rubbish coin will advertise the coin and gain donations.

I can not understand how trash can be donated. There are some coins that are no longer possible to sell. There are no open purchase orders. But people hope that someday they will be able to get rid of these coins

the are ways of selling them via the lower coins as in convert to Wave, Doge, USD, via yobit, C-cex etc.

then convert from doge to bitcoin

it's probably a better idea, to give them some Xtrabytes as a reward for the donation and also better for the price because it will boost the price because you don't need to sell Xtrabytes to raise the money, and also they can put in a request for some Xtrabytes as a result of a decent sized donation,

you could run a campaign donate X amount and receive X amount Xtrabyes that got built up from transaction fees?
probably less than what was donated, slightly less depends how generous you are, but you can scale properly, people will donate. like a proportion goes to getting on another exchange.
CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:13:13 PM

the are ways of selling them via the lower coins as in convert to Wave, Doge, USD, via yobit, C-cex etc.

it's probably a better idea, to give them some Xtrabytes as a reward for the donation and also better for the price because it will boost the price because you don't need to sell Xtrabytes to raise the money, and also they can put in a request for some Xtrabytes as a result of a decent sized donation,

you could run a campaign donate X amount and receive X amount Xtrabyes that got built up from transaction fees?
probably less than what was donated, slightly less depends how generous you are, but you can scale properly, people will donate. like a proportion goes to getting on another exchange.

If this project starts collecting donations, then it will turn into an ordinary ICO. But the creators of this project do not want this to happen. I think that every person who wants to buy these coins can do it with his money
bigboss154

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:27:08 PM

I agree with you completely. Everyone understands that anonymity is not so important. People are looking for a comfortable coin that will work stably and go up. I think that this coin will be like this

Having real world business uses with unique security and scalability helps as well.
seethevalue

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:27:15 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 08:46:34 PM by seethevalue

If this project starts collecting donations, then it will turn into an ordinary ICO. But the creators of this project do not want this to happen. I think that every person who wants to buy these coins can do it with his money

not at all really it's not a ICO,
people just donate the dead coin they own,
it does three things,
1. it helps people notice the misstake by buying a hoodwinking of a coin,
2. it gives them something more valuable.
3. it advertises to people who have lost out, and gives them a better chance to win.

it's nothing like a ICO, it's a way to exchange for something more valuable,
while donating to get on a better exchange to pay for it, therefore increasing the interest in the coin and the value at the same time,

1. nothing like a ICO. it's just a crafty way of generating interest in the coin,
2, possible letting people get a better way out from the miss-takes they made.
3.  a way of spreading knowledge of the coin.

it's a simple formula, people have certainly bought into coins and made a miss-take, so if they donate some of the dead coins, then they have a way out.

maybe you could take the donations put 20% into pay outs for xtrabytes and when you reach the goal buy onto a better exchange,

it could be 20% of the donation total, and spread between all people and donated evenly.
to everyone therefore the is no reward for donating higher. you keep all the wallets that donated in a file so you can cross reference the wallets maybe a spread sheet you can search for it, so you can tick off the wallet when they have claimed. or set up a site they can place details into to claim later.
but have a min donation to be eligible.

so you have a target to get onto the exchange you want 20% more and then evenly distribute coin's to everyone.

it's not a ICO it's just a donation with a reward to raise cash and awareness to get on a better exchange, it's a strategy
Lopchi

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:32:44 PM

I think that your reasoning is wrong here, you think because XBY is a coin that it should be able to give anonymity but it isn't meant to replace bitcoin or other altcoins that are only used to make payments and store value. XBY is a platform for dapps and the coin is the "blood"of the network, the main currency to pay with in the XBY ecology so it really doesn't need anonymity. Most people paying for apps in Playstore for example don't really care about being anonymous, the group that focus so much on anonymity is much smaller than the group that don't really care.

cryptoyachtclub

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:41:42 PM

Having real world business uses with unique security and scalability helps as well.

After the appearance of the crypto currency, real business in the world to many people has ceased to be of interest. Everybody goes to projects like this and make money online
bigboss154

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:46:58 PM

After the appearance of the crypto currency, real business in the world to many people has ceased to be of interest. Everybody goes to projects like this and make money online

Yeah, but what I'm saying is coins like XBY and most of the top cryptocurrency have some real world business use to them with great flexibility, making them much more appealing and valuable than simply existing as currency coins.  
XBY-Guy

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:49:57 PM

not at all really it's not a ICO,
people just donate the dead coin they own,
it does three things,
1. it helps people notice the misstake by buying a hoodwinking of a coin,
2. it gives them something more valuable.
3. it advertises to people who have lost out, and gives them a better chance to win.

it's nothing like a ICO, it's a way to exchange for something more valuable,
while donating to get on a better exchange to pay for it, therefore increasing the interest in the coin and the value at the same time,

1. nothing like a ICO. it's just a crafty way of generating interest in the coin,
2, possible letting people get a better way out from the miss-takes they made.
3.  a way of spreading knowledge of the coin.

it's a simple formula, people have certainly bought into coins and made a miss-take, so if they donate some of the dead coins, then they have a way out.

maybe you could take the donations put 20% into pay outs for xtrabytes and when you reach the goal buy onto a better exchange,

it could be 20% of the donation total, and spread between all people and donated evenly.
to everyone therefore the is no reward for donating higher. you keep all the wallets that donated in a file so you can cross reference the wallets maybe a spread sheet you can search for it, so you can tick off the wallet when they have claimed. or set up a site they can place details into to claim later.
but have a min donation to be eligible.

so you have a target to get onto the exchange you want 20% more and then evenly distribute coin's to everyone.

it's not a ICO it's just a donation with a reward to raise cash and awareness to get on a better exchange, it's a strategy

Yes, it would be a very loud advertisement for a coin. I am sure that many people would agree to do this. And then we would be grateful that the project gave such a chance. For the project, this is also an excellent opportunity to attract new people

cryptoyachtclub

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:55:43 PM

Yeah, but what I'm saying is coins like XBY and most of the top cryptocurrency have some real world business use to them with great flexibility, making them much more appealing and valuable than simply existing as currency coins.  

I understood. Yes, a coin that can be embedded in a real business or banking system (like ripple, for example) can become very popular. There are very few such coins. These are coins that interact with the real sector of the economy.
everythingisgreat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:28:12 PM

I think that your reasoning is wrong here, you think because XBY is a coin that it should be able to give anonymity but it isn't meant to replace bitcoin or other altcoins that are only used to make payments and store value. XBY is a platform for dapps and the coin is the "blood"of the network, the main currency to pay with in the XBY ecology so it really doesn't need anonymity. Most people paying for apps in Playstore for example don't really care about being anonymous, the group that focus so much on anonymity is much smaller than the group that don't really care.

Not only do most people not care about being anonymous but it's just asking for governments to get involved.  XBY doesn't need to be an anon coin to provide value on the network.  Their are plenty of options out there for at least semi-anon coins.

CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:11:25 PM

Explain to me please, can I get this coin on my personal computer, or not? How can I get these coins except purchase
XBY-Guy

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:15:23 PM

Not only do most people not care about being anonymous but it's just asking for governments to get involved.  XBY doesn't need to be an anon coin to provide value on the network.  Their are plenty of options out there for at least semi-anon coins.

Yes, many people do not care about anonymity. This is relevant only in those countries to which crypto currency is prohibited. I think that the specifics of this coin allow to remain non-anonymous

bigboss154

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:18:42 PM

Explain to me please, can I get this coin on my personal computer, or not? How can I get these coins except purchase

Download the wallet from here https://xtrabytes.global/#wallet, then transfer the coins you bought from an exchange to your new wallet.
CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:34:19 PM

Download the wallet from here https://xtrabytes.global/#wallet, then transfer the coins you bought from an exchange to your new wallet.

Is it possible to mine this coin? If so, is there a topic in this forum that is dedicated to this issue.
Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: