Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371085 times)
realistic1

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:42:31 AM

This needs to be in the OP description maybe in condensed carefully worded form so people can get what makes this special very quickly. Amazing!

EDIT from Borzalom:

With STaTiC nodes, 90% of the connections are made directly to other STaTiC nodes and the other 10% are connected to nonSTaTiC nodes.

An attacker or attackers cannot know all the the STaTiC node IP's because only 10% or less are connected to untrusted nodes. If any STaTiC tries DOS then the others will immediately blacklist and disconnect the attacker STaTiC. Other nonSTaTiC nodes have access to only 10% of all efforts and transactions.

Your other question about why an attacker will try to attack?

All STaTiC nodes have empty wallets and only ONE available STaTiC is enough to sign the blocks... we don't need more. Other nonSTaTiC nodes also share and accept blocks that come from a trusted STaTiC. I think it is impossible to receive a successful DDOS type of attack. I also think we will not have to wait long before some creative script boys make an attempt of or course if it is possible to to a DDOS, I will find a solution ;-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realistic1

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:10:24 AM

Everyone, how stable is the Windows wallet? The developers say its experimental and use at own risk. Problem is I don't trust YOBIT, he seems to be banning people who are talking about XBY, or that's how it looks to me. I think he wants to own coins as well and using a bot to accumulate.

Don't want to have my coins there any longer, but should I wait for more stable wallet?
Joker07

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 11:30:36 AM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

This has been a CRAZY week... but I am LOVING it!! How about you all? Having fun yet?? Cheesy

One of the things you are going to see as we go is that everything that needs to be transparent, is transparent and that when we say we are going to do things, they will get done because integrity is the KEY to TRUST and this entire project has to be built upon TRUST.

So, when we say there is an announcement coming, there will be something worth waiting for... Just like this past weekend when we said we were going to release some special information, we released some special information. This is KEY to our long term success and this is the FIRST thing Borzalom and I agreed upon after we began collaborating on February 17th.

Today, we started to see some upward movement with our price again and this is exciting. We have also had an INCREDIBLY busy day on the forum and SLACK and that is awesome... Guess what else is awesome?? We have MANY people stepping up and into self roles to become active in our XtraBYtes community to take the load off my shoulders and I want you all to know that I appreciate this MORE than you can know. Thank you!!

Now... what is next??

Well... with every opportunity I get, I will give all of you an opportunity to spread the word and watch our price "hopefully" rise higher.

We have an announcement coming... it is not coming today though Wink This is just a teaser Cheesy

On Thursday at 23:59:59 GMT there will be an announcement made that is going to get many of you MUCH more excited about what is happening at XtraBYtes!!

So keep talking to people you know... this is a community project and it is something that our extended circles can benefit from in many ways and now could not be a better time...

The more eyes we have on XtraBYtes, the bigger it will become!!

thank you
you'r the best and good luck !!  Cheesy
Lopchi

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:09:25 PM

Everyone, how stable is the Windows wallet? The developers say its experimental and use at own risk. Problem is I don't trust YOBIT, he seems to be banning people who are talking about XBY, or that's how it looks to me. I think he wants to own coins as well and using a bot to accumulate.

Don't want to have my coins there any longer, but should I wait for more stable wallet?

The wallet is working fine. Haven't noticed anything wrong with it.

godaraweb

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:55:14 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

This has been a CRAZY week... but I am LOVING it!! How about you all? Having fun yet?? Cheesy

One of the things you are going to see as we go is that everything that needs to be transparent, is transparent and that when we say we are going to do things, they will get done because integrity is the KEY to TRUST and this entire project has to be built upon TRUST.

So, when we say there is an announcement coming, there will be something worth waiting for... Just like this past weekend when we said we were going to release some special information, we released some special information. This is KEY to our long term success and this is the FIRST thing Borzalom and I agreed upon after we began collaborating on February 17th.

Today, we started to see some upward movement with our price again and this is exciting. We have also had an INCREDIBLY busy day on the forum and SLACK and that is awesome... Guess what else is awesaome?? We have MANY people stepping up and into self roles to become active in our XtraBYtes community to take the load off my shoulders and I want you all to know that I appreciate this MORE than you can know. Thank you!!

Now... what is next??

Well... with every opportunity I get, I will give all of you an opportunity to spread the word and watch our price "hopefully" rise higher.

We have an announcement coming... it is not coming today though Wink This is just a teaser Cheesy

On Thursday at 23:59:59 GMT there will be annnouncement made that is going to get many of you MUCH more excited about what is happening at XtraBYtes!!

So keep talking to people you know... this is a community project and it is something that our extended circles can benefit from in many ways and now could not be a better time...

http://xtrabytes.club/images/XtraBYtesSTaTiCNodes.jpg

thank you

I am waitig for  annnouncement
DejwidK

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:20:27 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Today, we started to see some upward movement with our price again and this is exciting. We have also had an INCREDIBLY busy day on the forum and SLACK and that is awesome... Guess what else is awesaome?? We have MANY people stepping up and into self roles to become active in our XtraBYtes community to take the load off my shoulders and I want you all to know that I appreciate this MORE than you can know. Thank you!!

Now... what is next??

On Thursday at 23:59:59 GMT there will be annnouncement made that is going to get many of you MUCH more excited about what is happening at XtraBYtes!!

thank you

I am waitig for  annnouncement

Me too! I bought some at yobit Cheesy
mica3006

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 02:21:39 PM

Qui est investisseur Francais dans XBY ?  Tongue
ghuang168

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:28:01 PM

What happened to this coin ,it almost hit 300% on one day!!
fengzhiyan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:30:47 PM

So that is a new team take over a old coin name is xbr?

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:34:49 PM

Guess i like miss million USD because i saw this thread to late Cry
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:37:45 PM

Looks like a nice coin Smiley
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:47:10 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 04:40:13 PM by Jaerky

Interesting. Unfortunately I can't invest as this could still be a scam. No Whitepaper, no code, I dont see an Explorer listed in the announcement either.

You are going to need some proof before the greater community takes this seriously because right now I'll be honest - it looks scammy. Especially when you are claiming new technology.

In fact, why did you choose to start this thread without the Whitepaper and code first? Why couldnt you just wait until it was all ready, and then release? Seems like a great way to get people on board as quickly as possible and then dump when the price reaches a sufficient point. Right now its all smoke and mirrors.

https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes

Last commit 12 days ago

Dont want to sound like a dick but someone has to ask the hard questions.
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 03:52:41 PM

Yeah whitepaper would be good for all of us. It can promote us very nice.

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
TroySmith

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:05:31 PM

All white papers do is explain an idea in more technical language. You can't blame this project to not have everything set out perfectly (like actual scams are) There was a narrative from the project that no one could of foresaw, an ICO scammed a lot of people and a community decided to make something out of the mess.

Its not the normal way thing are done but my hunch is they believe in what they are doing and the key ideas are actually great.

*Be honest who ever read a white paper 99% of people don't, the biggest scams ever have had dense complex white papers which no one ever checked out and they used it as a carrot to fool people.
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:16:18 PM

All white papers do is explain an idea in more technical language. You can't blame this project to not have everything set out perfectly (like actual scams are) There was a narrative from the project that no one could of foresaw, an ICO scammed a lot of people and a community decided to make something out of the mess.

Its not the normal way thing are done but my hunch is they believe in what they are doing and the key ideas are actually great.

*Be honest who ever read a white paper 99% of people don't, the biggest scams ever have had dense complex white papers which no one ever checked out and they used it as a carrot to fool people.

but...muh...whitepaper...
Choosewise

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:57:03 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Today, we started to see some upward movement with our price again and this is exciting. We have also had an INCREDIBLY busy day on the forum and SLACK and that is awesome... Guess what else is awesome?? We have MANY people stepping up and into self roles to become active in our XtraBYtes community to take the load off my shoulders and I want you all to know that I appreciate this MORE than you can know. Thank you!!

Now... what is next??

On Thursday at 23:59:59 GMT there will be an announcement made that is going to get many of you MUCH more excited about what is happening at XtraBYtes!!

You better release that whitepaper my dude

CCNCCN

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:05:05 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Now... what is next??

CC has been clear the whitepaper is a few months away.  I'm not sure what value your post has in light of this. 
Lopchi

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:18:31 PM

Need a working slack invite link.

realistic1

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:35:08 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Now... what is next??

CC has been clear the whitepaper is a few months away.  I'm not sure what value your post has in light of this.  

The value is to create FUD.  Fear Uncertainity and Doubt. The hope is they can crash the price and buy cheap. White papers are one of these things people expect but actually many coins don't have. How could the developer possibly of made a decent White paper in the time the Ico collapsed and they revived the project. Answer is they couldn't it would not of been possible. The tech has now been explained how it would work. Now let's wait for the static nodes to start being set up and we can give a confident message out. After that white paper is no rush or concern.
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:36:28 PM

I woke up today, after running for 24 hours non-stop on OUR XtraBYtes MISSION and then sleeping just 5 hours and I saw some nice posts from some people who ARE PAYING ATTENTION!! I am in a generous mood and I like giving surprises from time to time.

Thanks for your support today:

Troy, please PM me your XtraBYtes wallet address... you just earned 10.000 XBY

CC has been clear the whitepaper is a few months away.  I'm not sure what value your post has in light of this. 

CCN, please PM me your XtraBYtes wallet address... you just earned 10.000 XBY

The value is to create FUD.  Fear Uncertainity and Doubt. The hope is they can crash the price and buy cheap. White papers are one of these things people expect but actually many coins don't have. How could the developer possibly of made a decent White paper in the time the Ico collapsed and they revived the project. Answer is they couldn't it would not of been possible. The tech has now been explained how it would work. Now let's wait for the static nodes to start being set up and we can give a confident message out. After that white paper is no rush or concern.

Realistic, please PM me your XtraBYtes wallet address... you just earned 10.000 XBY

The moral of the story here is that it is important for everyone to be informed and to know what is happening with our program. All the truth is in these pages, start at the ANN and follow through to the other threads if you want the deep history. Read............... read everything... See the crap we have been through... the trollage, the scam itself and the journey we have been on to bring us to today, with our XBY sitting at a new floor that is 8000% above where we were just a few days ago. It's pretty amazing!!

But I urge you all to NOT pay attention to the FUD here in the forum and definitely STOP listening to the trolls in the the chatboxes at C-CEX and Yobit (they are just wanting to shake the XBY out of your hands and into theirs so they can make another 10 to 20% in their game of buy and sell).

XtraBYtes is a LONG TERM PROJECT... Anyone holding will benefit long term. Anyone with STaTiC will not only benefit long term, they will be EARNING daily SHOCK rewards from the XtraBYtes program that is planned... Please, stop listening to these clowns and hold your coins... build up your wallets... You never know what is in store for the future!! Wink

We are very good at marketing and we are doing everything possible to attract more and more attention to XBY... but make no mistake; we could NOT have done this without you folks and this is one of the main reasons I am so generous today.

I bought these coins... I was scammed out of my BTC to get the coins I am giving today (we are not the DEVS, we did not POP these XBY out of our hard drives for the cost of electricity)... But, I believe in giving back and I want to thank you 3 people ( I know there are others and I thank you ALL, but this is just how it goes ) and I ask for the patience of the XtraBYtes community because we have many special days ahead. You will all see as time passes that this is the BEST investment you EVER made, with the exception of the 1 you made to get your first Bitcoin so you could be here today.

Thank you all!! See you in the troll boxes!!!!  Cool

Dave

PS. The whitepaper comes when the programming is complete... figure it out and stop with your FUD!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: