Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69670 times)
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:44:09 AM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,

You can withdraw your bitcoin. After withdrawing, invest it to a business. It's time for making real money in a real business. Make sure that your investment earns 1% per week. In that way, you'll get rich in no time. Just try to compute it. There's no such thing as 'low risk' in terms of money. You just have to be wise.

I disagree with you. There is an investment with a small risk. But very often these are projects with a small percentage of profits. Therefore, the investor always has to choose which project to invest in
Agree with you that there is small risk investment like in the bank you can put lot of money as your investment even in real state but the return is too low but it is small risk. But if you put your money in bitcoin there is no small risk you find since this is online investment there is no security for your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davids

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:29:58 AM

For now you can invest it in ico. Some of them have good potential but you must know this project is really or not if you do not want get scam
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:44:54 AM

If you have to ask other people where to invest your Bitcoin then perhaps Bitcoin is as far as you should go. The best way you should go with probably simply to continue to convert your Fiat in the Bitcoin leave it sitting offline wallet and wait for the price to rise. It's going to gradually Rises going to continue to do that if you need to ask advice on how to invest things then don't invest.
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:58:11 AM

Hi,

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,

If I were you, I would try trading. You can buy cheap coins and then sell them when their price goes up. But you really need to do a good deal of studying and reading before going there. Try with a little amount when you are done with your research about crypto tading.

By the way, study the coins you are buying also so that you will have an idea of their future price, whether there is a likely pump or dump in price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:13:23 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

I would recommend you to lend on BCC rather than lending it in poloniex. You will have upto 40% income from your base capital with the minimum of 100 dollar for lending . Your capital will be lock though for a specified time depending on how much it will be. The bigger capital the lower the time lock and if you have a bigger capital you will have additional daily % profit from your capital. The risk will be a bit lower cause you will gain control of your daily profit which you will gain control depending on what you want,( you can reinvest it, Withdraw or trade for BCC for longterm investment purposes). PM me for further instruction if you're intersted.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:34:12 PM

Hi,

Thanks,
Find a cryprocurrency which are intrested on your opinion, or have any perspective, having a unique functionality or something which makes it different   

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
karabasss

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:39:58 PM

Hi,

Thanks,
Find a cryprocurrency which are intrested on your opinion, or have any perspective, having a unique functionality or something which makes it different   

If you are talking about alternative coins, then this is very risky. Now we see that the price of bitcoin is unstable. And also the highly unstable price of alternative coins. Now the whole world of crypto-currencies is going through not very pleasant times. It's better to just wait

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:58:00 PM

For now you can invest it in ico. Some of them have good potential but you must know this project is really or not if you do not want get scam
But before investing in ICO's make sure that you are choosing the best ones because there are ICO's that are turning into a scam. And that's why you have to make sure that you are joining the project that has a strong background and good support from the team. By doing that, you can lessen the chance of getting scammed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:00:30 PM

But before investing in ICO's make sure that you are choosing the best ones because there are ICO's that are turning into a scam. And that's why you have to make sure that you are joining the project that has a strong background and good support from the team. By doing that, you can lessen the chance of getting scammed.
But how to conduct checks and avoid fraud? It seems to me that this is quite difficult and risky. It is probably better to find other ways to earn and not invest.

SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:18:54 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

If you are talking about alternative coins, then this is very risky. Now we see that the price of bitcoin is unstable. And also the highly unstable price of alternative coins. Now the whole world of crypto-currencies is going through not very pleasant times. It's better to just wait
There is no stable in crypto currency all their value is fluctuating always based on the price on the block, even investing in bitcoin is very risky and for now it hard to get income with that is why more users even me finding alt coin to invest but i make sure that coin i buy has possibility to increase its value.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:50:26 PM

you can several alternative if you want invest use bitcoin

1 bankrool in gambling site, sample bitdouble.io, crypto-game.net and more
2 cloud mining, but must find trusted and real mining

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:03:48 AM

I think the place you suggest is very risky. At this time many gambling sites suddenly disappeared. Instead of scaring, but this is a reality that is happening right now. For cloud mining I think everybody knows that cloud mining is mostly just a scam, they just do numerical calculations. Before you get the profit then they will run away and bring the money you have.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:35:22 AM

I think the place you suggest is very risky. At this time many gambling sites suddenly disappeared. Instead of scaring, but this is a reality that is happening right now. For cloud mining I think everybody knows that cloud mining is mostly just a scam, they just do numerical calculations. Before you get the profit then they will run away and bring the money you have.
But if the gambling site has a good reputation in this community i think it will be fine. At least if they suddenly closes the site, they will not directly running away because the gambling sites also have a good profit, like a directbet who suddenly closes the site but they still pay all the bets that are still running.
minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:37:20 PM

But if the gambling site has a good reputation in this community i think it will be fine. At least if they suddenly closes the site, they will not directly running away because the gambling sites also have a good profit, like a directbet who suddenly closes the site but they still pay all the bets that are still running.

I have the least confidence in gaming sites. I prefer to invest my bitcoins in large investment companies that are engaged in serious business. Or in those that produce a real interesting and popular product
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:04:47 PM

Invest them in an altcoin itself, XMR or ETH as both have true possibilities of getting boomed in the near future due to their features, XMR for its anonymity and ETH for its scaling as well as transaction handling capabilities... Lending them somewhere or basically, giving them to someone would put you under the risk of getting them lost and you may not even sleep seeing such high rise in the price of BTC... Many are claiming that BTC's value is so high that none can even imagine as to where the price of a satoshi may go one day...

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:37:04 AM

I would avoid any investment due to the high volatility crypo has at the moment, but this also means it might be a good moment to risk over altcoins,besides those i wont suggest any other project while there is the big questions over bitcoin.
Why not ? If you are always afraid to make investment better to not do it because you can get nervous and ruined your management so it lead to lose. As altcoin are cheap right now this might be a good chance to buy and sell it when reach higher price.

Crypto is one of the best investment that I have known ever in my life. It can give you thousand of dollars to earn but it can also lead you to lose thousands if you are not willing to take the risk then just play safe. Always store your bitcoins at your cold storage and treat holding as your investments but risk is still there.
Yes you're right. If you don't have any experience in investing, the best option for you is that hold you bitcoin for a few year and just wait for bitcoin price rising up. It's the safest way.

I find it safe but it is still risky if you are that type of person you don't know what to do when you see the price of bitcoin falling. You need to become strofer on those times because even holding is an easy thing it is still risky and you can lose if you loss the patience a holder needs.

Despite the fact that the crypto currency is called a very risky investment, I consider this to be the safest and predictable investment. I do not know how you can get losses from investing in crypto currency. Especially if you constantly follow the fluctuations in growth and make purchases and sales at the right time.
I would only invest this money in the crypto currency
Those that say bitcoin is a very risky investment say that because they think their investment in the forex and the stock market will last forever when in fact those markets are going to crash, we do not know when but it is a certainty that it is going to happen at some point in the future.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:46:49 AM

I would avoid any investment due to the high volatility crypo has at the moment, but this also means it might be a good moment to risk over altcoins,besides those i wont suggest any other project while there is the big questions over bitcoin.
Why not ? If you are always afraid to make investment better to not do it because you can get nervous and ruined your management so it lead to lose. As altcoin are cheap right now this might be a good chance to buy and sell it when reach higher price.

Crypto is one of the best investment that I have known ever in my life. It can give you thousand of dollars to earn but it can also lead you to lose thousands if you are not willing to take the risk then just play safe. Always store your bitcoins at your cold storage and treat holding as your investments but risk is still there.
Yes you're right. If you don't have any experience in investing, the best option for you is that hold you bitcoin for a few year and just wait for bitcoin price rising up. It's the safest way.

Despite the fact that the crypto currency is called a very risky investment, I consider this to be the safest and predictable investment. I do not know how you can get losses from investing in crypto currency. Especially if you constantly follow the fluctuations in growth and make purchases and sales at the right time.
I would only invest this money in the crypto currency
Those that say bitcoin is a very risky investment say that because they think their investment in the forex and the stock market will last forever when in fact those markets are going to crash, we do not know when but it is a certainty that it is going to happen at some point in the future.

Bitcoin investment is not risky if you only invest in bitcoin not outside with bitcoin. If you invested bitcoin in any investment or gambling company then maybe you will lose your bitcoins but if you invest in Bitcoin (buy and hold) then sure it generate profit for you, in short time or long time.
I find it safe but it is still risky if you are that type of person you don't know what to do when you see the price of bitcoin falling. You need to become strofer on those times because even holding is an easy thing it is still risky and you can lose if you loss the patience a holder needs.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:02:28 AM

You can invest your coins in various. Upcoming. ICOs. Choose an ICO with a good team and you can surely earn great returns. You can invest in ICOs of skincoin, tribetoken and AICOIN.

This is true. The only problem here is that when the ICO is finished some are only finding some cash because they are selling their coins earlier to make up for the ICO price and then the return to them will be big. Only few investors have a heart to support the whole project and fight throughout the projects timeline in the next years until the project reached its goals.

My advice will be invest to trust cloud mining, never invest in hyip.
Also you can choose more profitable contract for year.
This is low risk then trading or gambling.

I have a little knowledge on what is cloud mining and computer hardwares and programming but I'm learning. I think they have so much more to offer and develop so I think it is worth investing for. I must have a decent budget on that.

zedsacs

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:43:40 AM

You can invest in Yobit, and Bittrex. Also you can invest in some opening ICOs. Of course, you need to choose the right ICO or the ICO that you think have a potential to grow. Also by some altcoins. Invest your money in different coins. You can invest in ethereum, litecoin, and other shitcoins.

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:21:47 AM

Hi,

Thanks,
Might consider trading, although it is a bit risky, it'll depend on your way. In order to be successful in trading, you need to research about what you are trading with. Consider also the profit that you'll gain in trades, be doubtful if its not close to reality. Those coins that doesn't sound familiar, not to generalize, are most likely to be a scam, 'shitcoins' that they like to call. I recommend trading especially if you want to have high returns with low investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: