Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69670 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:50:27 PM

In my opinion there is 2 safe methods to invest your bitcoins : either you hold them into your wallet for long term, so you make profit when the price increase, or investing in altcoins and ICOs, but you need to study this second choice because it is a bit risky.
I wouldn't call that 2 safe methods, rather one safe method. Investing in bitcoin(looking at charts) will give you profit in long term, just wait for more people to start using it. Investing in altcoins or ico's is on the other hand risky method, you have to pick right coin(or token) with great and active dev's team, choosing the right one is a bit hard.
Correct the only safe method is to buy bitcoin and hold for the long term everything else, from trading bitcoin to investing in alts or to invest in icos have a greater risk and with it the chance of losing money  are way higher, this is why more than anything I’m a holder of bitcoin and nothing more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilout

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:35:58 AM

and You can consider do investing but you need far more knowledge just before ahead of start buying and selling ,  investing its risky also but you can avoid this by undertaking analysis ahead of acquiring altcoin so you can know who coin have potential to increase. You can make bitcoin weekly if you do that but you need more funds in investing to receive great quantity. You dont make investments in hyip or ponzi simply because all of this are fraud the founder run right after couple of hours and few days only and your bitcoin gone if you pick that yes other people earn bitcoin in hyip is extremely considerably less compared to the men and women misplaced their bitcoin simply because of this.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:08:14 PM

IMO I rather to invest ICO, Like rigal coin this token have a potential, like bitconnect.
ericson

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:16:47 PM

many good and trustworthy sites are good payback and great but high risk just think about it over and over again before you invest in that site or you can also help with the forum too many truatworthy sites you choose
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:25:39 PM

there is many coins to invest your bitcoin , I advice you your bitcoin zith 3 coins or 4 coins for exemple you have 1 btc

invest 0.25 btc in ltc and 0.25 in dgb and 0.25 in .... and 0.25 in ....

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
aussie_striker

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:25:11 PM

Investing bitcoins in altcoins is the best thing to do as apart from that I don't have in any other investment sites who promises us to give us good profits as most of them will run away with our money in long term so better to invest in something where we can have full control on our funds.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
AnoukiEXO11

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:31:27 PM

I think the best place to invest at this time is ICO project and trading, just try to find out any good ICO project in Altcoin section if your choice is good enough I believe you can earn big amount of bitcoin after ICO Cheesy
AnoukiEXO11

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:37:57 PM

there is many coins to invest your bitcoin , I advice you your bitcoin zith 3 coins or 4 coins for exemple you have 1 btc

I think you shouldn't do that. What will you do if price of all coins you invested in go down and stay for months??? Before doing anything you should do a lot of research about it. And don't invest in to much thing just focus in one or two at a time.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:42:13 PM

I think you shouldn't do that. What will you do if price of all coins you invested in go down and stay for months??? Before doing anything you should do a lot of research about it. And don't invest in to much thing just focus in one or two at a time.

Whatever coins he have mentioned are good for making an investment and even if price goes down it will rise again and to make profits from any coins you should have great patience and if you don't have it then trading is not the right place for you.
Batmain

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:45:38 PM

Invest them in an altcoin itself, XMR or ETH as both have true possibilities of getting boomed in the near future due to their features, XMR for its anonymity and ETH for its scaling as well as transaction handling capabilities... Lending them somewhere or basically, giving them to someone would put you under the risk of getting them lost and you may not even sleep seeing such high rise in the price of BTC... Many are claiming that BTC's value is so high that none can even imagine as to where the price of a satoshi may go one day...

One of the best way to make your BTC value more worth it is to buy alts using it. Like youve mentioned buying some alts might earn you a ticket to be an instant millionaire. Remember that the ethrium price in January is so low comapred to its price now and people who invest in etherium maybe  millionaires today.
Another method is think of some real world businesses because if you have some good amount of BTC you can start a pretty good business and support it.
Just like today when Im typing this Crypto Are down, its a good time to buy some alts. Wink

PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:22:50 PM

Whatever coins he have mentioned are good for making an investment and even if price goes down it will rise again and to make profits from any coins you should have great patience and if you don't have it then trading is not the right place for you.
I don’t  really like investment sites, my wallet is already acting as investment, lol. All I have to do is leave my bitcoin there to grow as much as possible. What I see online these days are ponziand scam $hits. So I’m  staying safe by not investing into anyone of them.
Yassarsian

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:50:41 PM

I don’t  really like investment sites, my wallet is already acting as investment, lol. All I have to do is leave my bitcoin there to grow as much as possible. What I see online these days are ponziand scam $hits. So I’m  staying safe by not investing into anyone of them.

Reality wallet is your on investment with bitcoin on it you leave it for a year and instantly it will get double or so. But if you want to have more bitcoin in short period of time you must learn how to trade and trading is not easy specially for beginners you will lose your bitcoin if you get your emotions on your way or you sell them when the price is to low which you said you need cash that would be probably a big loss  for you.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:06:41 PM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,

with .1 wort of bitcoin i guess if im with that balance i would buy some altcoins with good potential
its either a well established coin i guess i would go with bcc, lisk,exp,doge ,xvg
or you can also go with new coins with good backup projects and success ico
0.1BTC is not really a lot of money, I think a good idea is to wait for an ico that you think it has potential and invest in it, on the other hand investing in altcoins is good idea too but the market has been very difficult in the last months since bitcoin has risen in price so rapidly, so if I were given the chance to choose one I will probably invest in an ico.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:56:31 AM

Hi,

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,

with .1 wort of bitcoin i guess if im with that balance i would buy some altcoins with good potential
its either a well established coin i guess i would go with bcc, lisk,exp,doge ,xvg
or you can also go with new coins with good backup projects and success ico
0.1BTC is not really a lot of money, I think a good idea is to wait for an ico that you think it has potential and invest in it, on the other hand investing in altcoins is good idea too but the market has been very difficult in the last months since bitcoin has risen in price so rapidly, so if I were given the chance to choose one I will probably invest in an ico.

0.01 capital for investing with ICO's? thats small amount and wait for months or even 2 months to get your ROI and the desired area where you can put that amount is on trading site since we can actually roll it for some good moody altcoins listed on some exchange and we can make it multiply faster if we are carefull upon trading some coins.
Riku san

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:17:23 AM

made exchange site and wait other to sell from you or paxful
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:33:39 PM

Hi,

Thanks,
It will be hard to find an investment with low risk and large returns or profit. Ofcourse it it will be more risky, the price will also be bigger. Try investing it into altcoin trading, It will be a bit risky but the profit is promising. In order to lessen the risk on trading, try making research about coins you'te interested to. In that way, you will be able to distinguish which will give you profit and which one won't.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:20:28 PM

I think best option for this time is ICO project or trading. Don't waste your bitcoin by investing in HYIP system, you'll loss it all Smiley). But before start with any ICO project or trading you should do a lot of research about it cause it's not easy as you think. You need to know which one is the good project or coin you should invest in Cheesy. Just careful Cheesy
Pressessidow

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:30:03 AM

What web sites are you chatting about?If you are referring to HYIP web sites, would be better to keep away and in no way contact that web sites at any time.If you pick trading/ICO, make positive your credentials are protected to steer clear of "hackers" stole your information also deposit on the dependable website as well.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:57:53 AM

try with altcoin trading use a good strategy when to buy and when to resell, all there are risks and it takes patience to get big profits
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:56:24 PM

be careful in investing because of high risk
always best use for your coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: