Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:43:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69694 times)
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:13:10 PM

Better to keep them on your wallet. But if you still want to invest somewhere you can put them into ICO for example.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:41:29 PM

Better to keep them on your wallet. But if you still want to invest somewhere you can put them into ICO for example.

At this stage ICO is better option in compare to other cloud mining or ponzi sites as the chances of getting any profits from it is very low but if you have done good research and have found good ICO then it will multiply your bitcoin in very quick time and if you cannot afford to take any risk of investing then the safest way is to hold your bitcoin in wallet and wait for the price to go higher to sell it at higher profit margin.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:11:33 PM

My idea would probably start in bitcoin alone, Since bitcoin is the most popular of all cryptocurrency, It would be a smart choice to hold my bitcoins for long term investment, Going back 5 months ago , the price of btc is around 4k and now it surge up at 100% of its value. No doubt it will continuosly move forward in the future.. Smiley Smiley
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:22:38 PM

My idea would probably start in bitcoin alone, Since bitcoin is the most popular of all cryptocurrency, It would be a smart choice to hold my bitcoins for long term investment, Going back 5 months ago , the price of btc is around 4k and now it surge up at 100% of its value. No doubt it will continuosly move forward in the future.. Smiley Smiley

Yes bitcoin itself is an investment which can give positive results if we hold it for a long term but investing bitcoin anywhere will always bring risk of loosing money as now its very hard to trust any online investment sites as most of them are busy in scamming people and will disappear in long run so its better not to invest bitcoins anywhere and hold your bitcoins for future.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:48:33 PM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,
Op, I will advise you to just keep holding your bitcoinin your wallet for as the value of bitcoin increases so also the worth of your own increases. But if you feel that is not enough for and you want more of bitcoin than the worth of bitcoin then, I will advise you to invest in some good altcoins that has prospect of good return in the nearest future.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:37:54 PM

Invest in ICO and some powerful altcoins as there is no other better place then that as people have made huge profits by investing in ICO and also by trading altcoins and if you have good volume of coins then you can lend your bitcoins on lending sites and start making regular income from it.
Also there are lots people who have lost investments. ICO is very risky investment and one day you think that your investment will go to moon and the very next day people behind ICO simply run away and you never hear of them again. Trading is fine if you are not panic seller then it becomes wrong, but trading is not investment.
Esmeral

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:20:16 PM

Some places you can invest bitcoin, in my opinion are some bitcoin trading platforms and crypto currencys. Here are some suggestions for you: Poloniex, Bittrex, livecoin, ...
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:23:14 PM

You can invest your bitcoin in many things as good token, trading or exchanging bitcoin to money and invest something else. Beside, on the safety note, you should holding your bitcoin and waiting for a new wave of price, when the price high up you can get benefits from that. Remember that every investments has risks so every choice of you need to be thought clearly. Bitcoin can make an ordinary person become millionaire but it can make you broke also when you dept into it.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:29:34 PM

Hi,

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,
Here is the coinmarketcap.com you can see in this site the top 20 coins that are really legit and the value also was all in moderation. But sometimes it moves aggressively.
danielnamit

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:07:09 AM

If you're a Filipino, I suggest to use Coins.ph because it has many uses like paying bills, utilities and other commodities.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:06:02 PM

Hi,

Thanks,
Op, I will advise you to just keep holding your bitcoinin your wallet for as the value of bitcoin increases so also the worth of your own increases. But if you feel that is not enough for and you want more of bitcoin than the worth of bitcoin then, I will advise you to invest in some good altcoins that has prospect of good return in the nearest future.
No doubt this is the most sincere suggestion because the bitcoin price is now growing very fast and the bitcoin price and the value will be high if more people will buy the bitcoin the bitcoin value will increase more and more, so it is the time to buy the bitcoin and hold for the long time and in the future you will be proud to have the bitcoin with you and you will need it the most.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:36:54 PM

Hi,

Thanks,
No doubt this is the most sincere suggestion because the bitcoin price is now growing very fast and the bitcoin price and the value will be high if more people will buy the bitcoin the bitcoin value will increase more and more, so it is the time to buy the bitcoin and hold for the long time and in the future you will be proud to have the bitcoin with you and you will need it the most.

Buying bitcoins now is not recommended as price is very high and if price falls badly in coming days then you will regret for buying at higher price so its good to wait for a while and see where price goes from here and if you see certain dip in the price then that would be the good time to invest money in bitcoins.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:50:18 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

I think it is much better for you to invest it to buy altcoins in the ico project which you think has highly potentials and has a promising goal target. Or you can do also some trade in any exchange site platform then buy some coins in that site which you think is best to trade in like for example buy bitcoin due to is very aggressive to upside down the price value.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:33:04 AM

invest your bitcoin in trading this is the best way to make profit, just invest in safe bitcoin like ethereum, LTC or monero, those coins will gives you big profit just hold them for long period of time. But it was need good knowledge in trading and patience to avoid panic selling.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:47:10 PM

Do not invest in any doubler or cloud mining sites as you will surely get scammed by those sites which will result in loosing your bitcoins on the other hand investing in altcoins is good to make timely profits you can pick top 10 coin from coinmarketcap and diversify your investments in it so even if one coin fails you can recover your loss from others.
apolok

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:01:56 PM

you can invest in goid altcoins. which have bright future.Or you can invest in good ico.if you can invest in good ico you can make profit 3* to 8* easily. already i earn 6* from powr and paypie.
madarahal

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:41:39 PM

don't make any thing just save your bitcoins it will reach 100000$ in year or tow

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:21:43 PM

The important thing that I learned from cryptoworld is to never put your bitcoins into lending and most especially into any investment sites. The site could vanish anytime and they want like what happens to hundreds to thousands of investments sites out there. It's better to hold in an offline wallet and buy more of it.
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:40:55 PM

I agree  with you
Bitcoin is most popular than of all cryptocurrency . Hold is the best idea about bitcoin .The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. In future the price of bitcoin will be increasing , so we should hold it for my future.
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:17:01 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

Invest in strat, or iota and after year do not forget to say thanks Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: