Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69670 times)
Crazym

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:44:00 AM

Have a good look everywhere, however, I am not sure if you would receive much from that amount. You could hold or trade with it but it comes with risks as you may know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:51:00 AM

I believe below should work

%70 of your BTC, forget about them and check back laterr (2 years)
%20 join some ICOS (1 or 2)
%10 alt coin trade, buy low sell high.
The good thing is you set a plan in your bitcoin, you already know where you put the portion of your bitcoin.
Me even i have no whole bitcoin i always segregate my satoshi in multiple method that can generate income because by doing that is i can lessen the risk of my investment. And i have 5% of my satoshi in gambling to entertain me and together that i earn good amount on playing on gambling,.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CeramicMaker

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:02:45 PM

You can use your bitcoin to trade or join any altcoin ICO project in this forum but if you don't have any trading skills and can't find out which is the best ICO project to join I think you shouldn't take the risk and just keep your bitcoin for a few years then sell it with a good price Cheesy
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:22:18 PM

You can invest in an ICO program or on a gambling site that both have a variety of benefits you just calculate and choose according to the funds you would to invest.
If the investment in any project provides some guarantees, then each user will agree to such investments. Even investing in gambling, only as an investment and not a gamble. I do not really want to play, but I would like to invest in the project with pleasure. Thanks to bitcointalk, a lot of projects can be found.

There is zero legit project out there that provides a guarantee. There are companies out there that have secured some of their funds and thus can offer some money back guarantee, but not 100%. Anywhere you invest, they will always tell you to only invest as much as you can afford or that never invest what you can't afford to lose. This is very reason why basic scam websites use the term "100% money back guarantee" or something. They want their investors to have assurance and be confident on investing to them. Once they have ran away, you have nothing left to do but accept the fact that you got scammed.

Seriously, how can a company that have lost money give you back your money? They've already lost it (assuming that the project failed).

WorstTraderEver

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:49:42 PM

Have a good look everywhere, however, I am not sure if you would receive much from that amount. You could hold or trade with it but it comes with risks as you may know.
Yes, if you wanna join trading you must accept the risk Cheesy. But you can earn very quickly with trading or if you have big capital you can buy some bitcoin and just hold them for few years Cheesy the second way is safer but we can't know what will happen in the future but the bitcoin price is increasing very quickly Cheesy
Sidas_Crew669

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:05:33 PM

I sent some coins to be invested but it got to your mining address, is there anyway to get my coins back from freebitco.in. I have messaged you guys alot but got no responds. I have a screenshot of the transaction if u want?

Friends, this is not the official thread of freebitco.in so in here you will never get help directly by the relevant parties. It would be much better are you looking for official thread freebitco.in in order to get the handler as soon as possible. Indeed we must always try to about all the things you and if it is not done well everything is going to be a future that is slightly worse than the other. Because we underestimate the precious time

mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:27:26 PM

It's a good plan but 0.1 BTC is too small, it's better to use most of the funds for altcoin trade
Yassarsian

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:32:53 PM

It's a good plan but 0.1 BTC is too small, it's better to use most of the funds for altcoin trade

i agree with this 0.1 Bitcoin for trading altcoins is way to small maybe if you can make it as 1 Bitcoin to trade buy hodl trade will be much easier profit rather than 0.1BTC you may loss as fee when you trade so its much better to make it a bigger capital and you may hodl some coins if you want too you can make it weekly monthly or yearly if your not in need as much.

krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:46:31 PM

For sure into trading wich is the place where the most people are investing nowadays, could consider as well make some loans with a proper collateral soo risk would be near zero. Having bitcoin is already the best investment you can make, but If you wanna to take some risks to get more bitcoins altcoins is one road to sucess.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:45:42 AM

For sure into trading wich is the place where the most people are investing nowadays, could consider as well make some loans with a proper collateral soo risk would be near zero. Having bitcoin is already the best investment you can make, but If you wanna to take some risks to get more bitcoins altcoins is one road to sucess.
You mean we can do a collateral method? How could that be? Yes, we can do trading not only that we can even sell it or buy. Bitcoin has many strategic way to offer in terms of investment. One thing that you have to stick with is the emotion that you have most of the time because it tests your patience if you can go through with the issues that surrounds the world of bitcoin. Make sure that you can take the risks before entering a particular investment. As you can see there are dropping issues in bitcoin. Fortunately, it also balances when the value pumps for quite some time. Needless to say, bitcoin is doing its duty from investors that engaged in this cryptocurrency world.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:29:11 AM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,
I think it will be hard to find an investment with high returns and low risk. Investment, same as trading, has always risk on its back. Much better if you will invest that to crypto trading or alt coin trading. It will surely be risky but will also give you big profit. To lessen the risk in alt xoin trading, study the market value of the alt coins that you want. Make a research in short. In that way risk will be low.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:15:54 AM

I think the best way to make profit is to not to invest to some non legit site especially when you do not know much about site. I myself avoid to make invest in some site, some projects around because some dumps after big investment comes to their wallet.
But I use to make money in just keeping my coins in my wallet because it just grow and grow especially when the coin value is getting high, like what we are experiencing now.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:07:11 AM

Hi,

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,

Invest them into trading. Of course you will have to work hard as you'll have to read a lot about currencies and check how their price changes, but once you'll know enough you will get a lot of profit, as trading is probably best way to earn more besides gambling, but gambling is too risky.
Yutikas_11920

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:17:12 AM

You can invest in an ICO program or on a gambling site that both have a variety of benefits you just calculate and choose according to the funds you would to invest.
If the investment in any project provides some guarantees, then each user will agree to such investments. Even investing in gambling, only as an investment and not a gamble. I do not really want to play, but I would like to invest in the project with pleasure. Thanks to bitcointalk, a lot of projects can be found.

On online world of investment mate you cannot find good guarantee and the thing do by most of people here is risking their money to gain. Bu their are low risk investment we can find here and that is trading nor investing at good ICO's but we should make sure that we've got fast hands to sell when hype is on on particular coins there.

precisely, in the ico investment we can get much faster compared to investments in cryptocurrency. Because in the ICO we still have the opportunity to be able to get a much higher price of ICO, if indeed at the launch of the project work or good or even much better than the ones in plan. So, we must be good at choosing the team that makes a project, for a solid team definitely has a greater profit level

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:35:26 AM

You will receive that much if you will invest and have a good look in "everywhere". Trading is a good source but you have to take the risk but it's worth to take than to gamble your bitcoins. But if you want to be on the safer side then you can just hold your bitcoins as the price of bitcoin gets higher just keep on holding your coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:29:52 AM

I suggest to try ICO, many members who have proved that ICO is very profitable and a good investment. But if you just want to be safe, then hold bitcoin and expect the price to go up is a good choice.
But be careful in investing on ico there are lots of ico now are scam they just launch good project but after the ico they are not gives the roi of investors.
I agree that much better to hold your bitcoin in your wallet and wait for the pump of value or just do trading in bitcoin to fiat to make an income.

If you don't have any knowledge of trading and Ico then the best thing would be to hold your existing coins for the future and by doing that you will make good profits as its very hard to find good Ico nowadays as most of them turn out to be scam.
I think there are some good projects but I think people think that just because they invested in an ICO they are going to get earnings and that is not the case you need to do your due diligence and see if the project actually has a chance to work, if you believe in the project then you can invest in it if you do not then forget about the project and look for something else.

True, there's a lot of ICOs out there. If you visit the altcoin place, people are all so busy promoting their coins. I believe that investing in ICOs come with risks and it's a high risk one. First, when you buy your coins with the ICO price. You might be shocked when the price of the coin stays below that price. I think it's even better to just wait for the bounty participants to dump the token and then buy at that price because it's a lot less than ICO price.

Another thing, if you invest in an ICO, you have to wait for months before you can see profits rolling in. I've been on various ICO bounty campaigns and I'm still holding the coins simply because I believe that at least one or two of them will skyrocket in the future.
This is another factor, many people think that after investing in an ICO, the next day the coin is going to be up 10 times and most of the time that is not the case you need to accept that your investment is going to have a lower price than what you bought and this can last for months and you even risk becoming a bagholder.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:22:21 AM

Hi,

Thanks,
This year many people who get more profit by investing in stratis, stratis is one of the best coins that can be done this year, this type of investment really makes a good pump.
madwica

Merit: 531

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:59:52 AM

Hi,

Thanks,
This year many people who get more profit by investing in stratis, stratis is one of the best coins that can be done this year, this type of investment really makes a good pump.
Dont be more specific, more altcoin was only good at first but most of the time new exist altcoin was turning to scam that is why dont be too greedy on that.
Much better is to invest in icos that hold an altcoin for long period of time.
SamsungBitcoin

Merit: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:03:47 AM

Hi,

Thanks,
Dont be more specific, more altcoin was only good at first but most of the time new exist altcoin was turning to scam that is why dont be too greedy on that.
Much better is to invest in icos that hold an altcoin for long period of time.
Agree on this, i already experience that after i get the profit on ico and i invest my income they dont give my profit together my invetment simply they scam me.
That is my i am deciding that i only hold my bitcoin in my wallet and wait for the price increase and i think that is one of the best investment strategy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:12:34 PM

My investment adventures ended in big losses. So I decided that I will not invest bitcoin. I do not want any more losses.
But I decided to try trading alternative strategy coins with small risks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: