Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69670 times)
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:52:49 PM

You can just start trading and then "learrn and earn".

In my point of view buying bitcoins is already an investment.You don't have to do anything thing just simply keep you bitcoin for some years then it will gives you high profits.

Investing money in bitcoins is the best thing to do but holding bitcoins will never help you in growing your coins so if you want to grow your coins you need to take a risk of investing your bitcoins and the best place to invest is in altcoins where you have many opportunities to make profits and multiply your coins as investing bitcoins on any investment site involves huge risk.
Just put your feet on the ground my mate it is very important to have the patience so if you will lose the patience then you will have to hold your bitcoin and invest the high capital in the bitcoin. The price of the bitcoin is increasing and the growth is directly proportional to the investor’s strength and the capital you have invested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nichol@s12josE

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:53:37 AM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,

if you have more money then try to buy more bit coins. and keep it like that few years later bit coins price increase so then automatically you become rich. if you get profit you can buy again some more bit coins.investing money in bit coin really profitable way. if i have more money means definitely i have to invest in bit coins.
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:45:58 PM

Good icos or just hodl in your Wallets
A lot of the people are holding just like you. It is very important to have the experience with the bitcoin. The value of the bitcoin will be high and the people will invest in the bitcoin is the future because the price of the bitcoin is increasing. The users of the crypto currency should have the strong patience and the proper planning only then they will be able to enjoy the life with bitcoin, the importance of the bitcoin is now very popular so the holding is the best option.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:47:26 PM

You can just start trading and then "learrn and earn".

In my point of view buying bitcoins is already an investment.You don't have to do anything thing just simply keep you bitcoin for some years then it will gives you high profits.

Investing money in bitcoins is the best thing to do but holding bitcoins will never help you in growing your coins so if you want to grow your coins you need to take a risk of investing your bitcoins and the best place to invest is in altcoins where you have many opportunities to make profits and multiply your coins as investing bitcoins on any investment site involves huge risk.
The only problem is that those that invest in altcoin most of the time want fast profits since they do not want to hold alts for too long, because they fear the alt is going to disappear or something, so holding alts is not as easy as holding bitcoin since you know that bitcoin is going to survive no matter what.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:56:02 PM

You can start investing your bitcoin on cloud mining but I'm not recommending this because if you invest there I'm afraid you will lose if you invest on the wrong site.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:22:17 AM

I had dreamed into buy houses and rent them to others but the price is soo high that to be able to play with those i would need a capital i dont have, even buying just a piece of land and build its expensive. Now im consider to let my money into bitcoin till it reach bigger ammounts, soo i can use part of those money to start the houses project.
mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:25:13 AM

A lot dating websites does have a lot premium features, since you will be able to see and talk with others person wich has similiar interest as you, i do remember some issue being public about a dating website with very famous people. Gamble website will let you make a lot money as well, since people does like to take risk to get some kind of reward, if i had to choose i would go with dating since is more easy to build and less expensive.
cryptocurious18

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:31:10 AM

You can invest your bitcoin in trading which is risky but long term its profitable otherwise you should invest coin in mining like genasis and so many more.you can invest in schemes too.
4secure2you

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:05:05 AM

I will never recommend to invest into a cloud mining, I've been there before and the amount of profit isn't good. And as you let your capital at their jurisdiction. It will be better if you are the one to invest it to bittrex and by ETH, DGB and other alt coins at your own choice. I have a lot of choice and they are all growing already. It will be good to invest to really good projects ICO.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:44:57 PM

with only 0.1 it is a low number if you want high profits quickly, the bigger you invest the more profits you will get. it is a provision in the game of investment.

I think 0.1BTC is already a huge amount of money for someone who is just new in investing. For someone to post here and ask people their opinions on investment is enough information to know that the person has no idea where to put his money. In investments, I think you should start really really low. It's like testing out the water first before diving. There's just so many bad investments in the world that you have to be sure first before putting a lot of money to it. You are not forced to invest all those coins at all. You should do minimum investments at first and see what works for you.

I will recommend trading and investing in ICOs but of course there are risks involved with that. In ICOs, you don't know if the developer is some greedy guy who will just run away with the company's money. In trading, you don't know if that coin will ever pump in the future or will it just inevitably die.

hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:12:00 PM

I will never recommend to invest into a cloud mining, I've been there before and the amount of profit isn't good. And as you let your capital at their jurisdiction. It will be better if you are the one to invest it to bittrex and by ETH, DGB and other alt coins at your own choice. I have a lot of choice and they are all growing already. It will be good to invest to really good projects ICO.
If today go through the topic altcoin Bounty, then you can find a lot of interesting projects, and make your eyelashes. Mainly everything is necessary To study and verify the prospects of these projects, then it will be possible to start working in this direction.
NoMar02

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:13:40 PM

From the beginning of this year, altcoin + ICO market cap has been reportedly increased from $2bn to $75bn. It is now nearly same much as current Bitcoin market cap.

Bitcoin has already 8 years history, but altcoins are still growing and some of them have just recently started with it's developement.
meebs

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:43:16 PM

If you will invest your bitcoins in any cloud mining or doubler sites then you will surely regret as those sites will never pay you and will run away with your money in long term and in that case you will also be not having control on your funds so the best place to invest your bitcoins is in different altcoins from where you can generate regular profits depending on your skills and knowledge.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:27:29 AM

Good icos or just hodl in your Wallets
A lot of the people are holding just like you. It is very important to have the experience with the bitcoin. The value of the bitcoin will be high and the people will invest in the bitcoin is the future because the price of the bitcoin is increasing. The users of the crypto currency should have the strong patience and the proper planning only then they will be able to enjoy the life with bitcoin, the importance of the bitcoin is now very popular so the holding is the best option.

I like this strategy, I am also holding some of my coins for a very long time till it reach the peak of the its normal value then sell it, I always wait for the down time of market so i can double my profit when it increase again. I just do the buy and sell thing.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:44:37 AM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,

Investments with high return and low risk doesn't exist and if does then it's possibly a scamsite. If you want a huge profit then trading will suits you. The risk on trading depends on the coin and team. You need to monitor them so you will know if it's time to exist or not.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:44:52 AM

with only 0.1 it is a low number if you want high profits quickly, the bigger you invest the more profits you will get. it is a provision in the game of investment.

Well OP is just new here so 0.1btc is I think reasonable to start up then he can just add some when he already profited.
But of course, he shouldn't expect high profit with just amount but still it will be the safest way here to start the game.
Just do trading with undervalued coin and have patience for it to get pump. It's not a easy road to take but surely will be rewarding.

Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:33:31 PM

Gamble can easy make you get those, but the thing is you might loose more trying then be able to get a decent prize. Forex is a place where you can make those in minutes, but the risk are huge, and bitcoin price is very unstable to take such risk, but with 0,01 btc with a high risk you can turn into 0,30 bt or even more, just need lucky. The most solid way for achieve those for a person without skills, is trading invest into altcoin will let you make easy money, you can start with 0,01 btc and into one week can reach 0,02 or even more, the bigger the capital the less risk you will need to make money.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:33:59 PM

Gamble can easy make you get those, but the thing is you might loose more trying then be able to get a decent prize. Forex is a place where you can make those in minutes, but the risk are huge, and bitcoin price is very unstable to take such risk, but with 0,01 btc with a high risk you can turn into 0,30 bt or even more, just need lucky. The most solid way for achieve those for a person without skills, is trading invest into altcoin will let you make easy money, you can start with 0,01 btc and into one week can reach 0,02 or even more, the bigger the capital the less risk you will need to make money.
Thank you for this good information, now I have an idea where do I start to invest.But you talk about trade, Base of what I heard before you proceed in trading you must have a token that you may earn in the bounty ico campaign, isn't right?
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:09:50 PM

Well OP is just new here so 0.1btc is I think reasonable to start up then he can just add some when he already profited.
But of course, he shouldn't expect high profit with just amount but still it will be the safest way here to start the game.
Just do trading with undervalued coin and have patience for it to get pump. It's not a easy road to take but surely will be rewarding.
Yes in very beginning it is important to take start from a little amount, because at that stage we do not have any knowledge and experience about gambling, therefore there are more chances to lose everything. I think it is important to get experience first and after that should invest a big amount in gambling, but still we should not exceed the limit from where we do not afford the amount of money to lose.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:00:42 PM

As for me bittrex is very good for altcoins it has 197 currency also support team better than poloniex my choice is bittrex  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: