Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2018, 03:13:22 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69015 times)
gadimbrut

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:06:41 PM

I think small capital is very difficult to get a lot of profits, I also use small capital, because it is a limitation of capital, my opinion is important that we can get profit, although only slightly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prudencetoller

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:13:51 PM

I think you should invest your bitcoin into altcoins. They are very profitable and you can earn a huge amount of money by holding altcoin. Bitcoin can only x2 in a month while altcoin can x10 in a week. By altcoin will make you extremely rich. But you need analyze before depositing your bitcoin

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENE│ JOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
Xenophoto

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:17:34 PM

I think you should invest your bitcoin into altcoins. They are very profitable and you can earn a huge amount of money by holding altcoin. Bitcoin can only x2 in a month while altcoin can x10 in a week. By altcoin will make you extremely rich. But you need analyze before depositing your bitcoin

By knowing that, you must be rich by now? Roll Eyes It is true that it's possible for altcoins to be pumped so much. On the other hand, that train has already passed. There are tons of altcoins at the moment and the only way for a new altcoin to be pumped is to have it look like it's going to be the next major altcoin. BCC is an example of this. But as you can see, the price went downhill right away once the BCC has been added to exchangers. Litecoin Gold is being pumped right now. I bet that bitcoin gold will be pumped as well. But the rest of the coins? I don't think so. I have participated enough in altcoin campaigns to know that the ICO price will not be the price of the coin once it has been added to the exchanger. So if you're expecting 1BTC from an altcoin bounty campaign, expect less than 0.1BTC. Altcoins barely make it.

I will just hold my bitcoins. Right now I'm struggling to get back what I have invested in altcoins. It's either I'm just bad at it or that a lot of altcoins have died when the price of bitcoin reached $6000 and are all now struggling to have a pump. Even coins that has a good roadmap and adviser has died.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:55:17 PM

the bitcoin itself is the safest way to invest with, but you must have high values of bitcoin.
you might be scammed by all those hyip before you know you was scammed.
People can only get scammed by HYIP if they are greedy. If someone can gladly give you 10% of your capital daily, shouldn’t you ask what kind of business the owner of the website is using your fund to do to be able to realize so much of that in a day and give you 10% ?

I really do not pity anyone that gets nabbed by ponzi or HYIP sites cause they are not totally different from the owners of the site themselves.

███
           █████
          ███████
         █████████
        ▐█████████▌
 ▄████▄  █████████  ▄████▄
████████  ███████  ████████
████  ▀██  █████  ██▀  ████
 ████   ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀   ████
        ███████████
         ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
        ███▌▐█▌▐███
       ▐███ ▐█▌ ███▌
        ▀██▌▐█▌▐██▀
......Shoot Dice Roll Coin!..
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
...COME AND PLAY USING...
..........Bitcoin Cash BTC..........
...............Bitcoin BTC................

▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████      ▀█  ███████████████████   ██  ███████████████████████  ███████████
▐███████████   ██  █  ██▀  ▀██  ███  ████   ▐█  ███▀    ▀██  ███ ███  █  ███████████▌
████████████   ██  █  █  ▄▄  █  ███  ████    █  ██  ▄██▄  █▌ ▐█▌ ▐█▌ ▐█  ████████████
████████████      ▄█  █▄█▀▀  ██  █  █████       █▌ ▐████▌ ▐█  █   █  ██  ████████████
████████████   █████  ██  ▄  ██▌   ▐█████  █    █▌ ▐████▌ ▐█▌       ▐██  ████████████
▐███████████   █████  █  ██  ███   ██████  █▌   ██  ▀██▀  ███   █   ████████████████▌
 ███████████   █████  █▄     ▀██▌ ▐██████  ██   ███▄    ▄████▌ ▐█▌ ▐███  ███████████
  █████████████████████████████▀  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ▀██████████████████████████  ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
angaper

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:00:58 PM

Actually I have not found too many options to invest my bitcoins and generate profits in bitcoin. The only thing I have found reliable enough is Forex trading, but to be honest, not every broker offers the right conditions, and not anyone has the talent to generate consistent profits.

DU18

Activity: 364
Merit: 124

https://jinbitoken.io/

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:52:25 PM

I think the best way is invest on bitcoin.Because its more profitable than any other earning way.Holding bitcoin for long time is effective way of increasing bitcoin.I hold 5BTC when it's price was 900-1000$ and now it's hit 5600$.Now I wll hold more 3BTC on paper wallet because I think bitcoin price will hit 10000$ in next year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sengoko

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Solving The KYC/AML Issue.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:01:54 PM

with only 0.1 it is a low number if you want high profits quickly, the bigger you invest the more profits you will get. it is a provision in the game of investment.

Well OP is just new here so 0.1btc is I think reasonable to start up then he can just add some when he already profited.
But of course, he shouldn't expect high profit with just amount but still it will be the safest way here to start the game.
Just do trading with undervalued coin and have patience for it to get pump. It's not a easy road to take but surely will be rewarding.
If you’re looking for where to invest for Bitcoin, I think you should wait till November and see what happens after the fork. If price falls, then invest immediately and wait for a increase in the price. That’s the best thing you can do now, than invest into scam sites.

((  WHITEPAPER  ))   ━\\   WORLDEX  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //━   ((  ONE PAGER  ))
╔═════   THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM   ═════╗
Telegram     Discord     Twitter     Vimeo     Facebook     Medium     LinkedIn     Github     ANN Thread
qumatru

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:38:29 PM

I think the best way is invest on bitcoin.Because its more profitable than any other earning way.Holding bitcoin for long time is effective way of increasing bitcoin.I hold 5BTC when it's price was 900-1000$ and now it's hit 5600$.Now I wll hold more 3BTC on paper wallet because I think bitcoin price will hit 10000$ in next year.
Wow 5 bitcoin is the high amount of the bitcoin it is not easy to get that much bitcoin at the same time, people are having the huge amount of the money and the importance of the bitcoin will get high if you will do the hard work so I would like to say now the price and the income both are very high and it is the time for the bitcoin to increase in price and get the huge space in all markets.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███                                                                                   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄      ▄▄▄   ███
███   ████████▄     ▄█▄    ▄███████  ████████▄ ███    ███ ███████  ███  ███▄    ███   ███
███   ███   ███    ▄███▄   ███▄  ▀   ███   ███ ███    ███   ███    ███  █████▄  ███   ███
███   ████████▀   ▄█████▄   ▀████▄   ████████▀ ███    ███   ███    ███  ███████▄███   ███
███   ███▀▀██▄   ▄██▀ ▀██▄    ▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀   ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███  ███ ▀██████   ███
███   ███  ▀██▄ ▄█████████▄ █▄▄▄███  ███       ▀████████▀   ███    ███  ███   ▀████   ███
███   ███   ▀██▄███▀   ▀███▀▀████▀   ███         ▀████▀     ███    ███  ███     ▀██   ███

█████████████  PARTY MANSION  █████████████
||▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░███▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███░█
█░██▀░▄██████████▀▀█▄░▀██░█
█░██░░████▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄██░░██░█
█░██░░███▀░▄███▄░▀███░░██░█
█░██░░███░░█████░░███░░██░█
█░██░░███▄░▀███▀░▄███░░██░█
█░██░░████▄▄░░░▄▄████░░██░█
█░██▄░▀█████████████▀░▄██░█
█░███▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄███░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░██████████████▀░░░░░▐██░█
█░█████████████░░░░░░░▐██░█
█░████████████▌░░░▐██████░█
█░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░███░█
█░█████████░░░░░░░░░░▐███░█
█░████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄███░█
█░███▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄███░█
█░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░█
█░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░█
█░█████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░█
█░████▄░░░░░░░▄██████████░█
█░████████████████▀▀█████░█
█░███████████▀▀▀░░░░█████░█
█░██████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██████░█
█░███▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░██████░█
█░██████▄░█▀░░░░░░███████░█
█░███████▌▐░░░░░░░███████░█
█░████████░▄██▄░░████████░█
█░██████████████▄████████░█
upsidedown75

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:55:49 AM

I think small capital is very difficult to get a lot of profits, I also use small capital, because it is a limitation of capital, my opinion is important that we can get profit, although only slightly.
Even in real world, the smaller the capital, the smaller the risk and the smaller the profit. On the other hand, the bigger the capital, the bigger the risk and the bigger the profit. Small capital wont obviously give much but it all depends on what the person in question can afford to invest and the situation surrounding the investment.

However, there are still ways you can use that small capital to earn something good if you are smart, like maybe just investing in yourself and using the service to earn even more.

██▄▄
       ▄▄██   ▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀▀     ██▄▄  ▀▀████▄▄                                                                                                      ███
████▀▀  ▄▄█   ▀████▄▄  ▀▀████     ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄
███  ▄▄████   ▄  ▀████▄▄  ███     ███         ███     ██████████████  ▀████▄      ▄████▀   ████████████    ██████████████   ███████████████     ███         ███
███  ███▀   ▄███▄   ▀███  ███     ███         ███     ███               ▀████▄  ▄████▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███   ███           ███         ███
███  ███  ▄███▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████████▀      ███              ███        ███   ███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
███  ███  ██▀   █████████████████████████████████  ███████████████          ██████        ███           █████████████████   ███████████████  ██████████████████
███  ███  ▀ ▄█▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄████████▄      ███           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀███  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███  █▀     ▀███▀   ▄███  ███     ███         ███     ███               ▄████▀  ▀████▄    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███        ███         ███   ███     ███         ███
███     ▄██▄  ▀  ▄████▀▀  ███     ███         ███     ██████████████  ▄████▀      ▀████▄   ████████████    ███        ███   ███████████████     ███         ███
███     ▀▀████▄████▀▀  ▄▄████     ▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀        ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀         ▀▀▀
 ▀▀   █▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀                                                                                                      ███
      ████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀█████▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀███▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN THREAD
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:22:57 AM

The same way altcoins can be profitable is exactly the same way they can end up not being profitable. At least, we are still very optimistic about bitcoin and its growth with the first movers advantage but can we really say the same for most altcoins ?

Even if you are to trade, like what recently happened, so many altcoins almost dropped dead as a result of dumps and a lot of people ended up losing a lot in the process. In short, trading altcoins should be a careful investment before considering and require some learning.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
Granxis

Activity: 616

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:29:39 PM

Actually I have not found too many options to invest my bitcoins and generate profits in bitcoin. The only thing I have found reliable enough is Forex trading, but to be honest, not every broker offers the right conditions, and not anyone has the talent to generate consistent profits.

We have no choice but to choose Forex trading because there are not enough alternatives to further evaluate our BTC's.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:13:51 PM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,
Of course  0.1 BTC is very sufficient amount according to market as of now.
Somebody might suggest you gambling and crypto games to investment in, but if you do so, you will end up with zero return as well the loss of basic amount.
Instead of gambling, hold you btc considering as savings for risk free returns.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
BulbaLord

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:23:29 PM

Theres so many option where to invest your bitcoin. for me just try to invest your bitcoin into altcoin they are very profitable. Or just focus on trading so that you can already make a good profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │      T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  1st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:24:02 PM

Hi,

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,

There are sop many ways for you invest your Bitcoin here. One of this thing is, you can buy altcoin that are legit like Waves, Ethereum, Xem and bitcoin you can hold em in a long term before you sell in the market before you get your bounty reward in the end.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Blockchain based film distribution platform
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ...TOKEN SALE......Q2 2018... ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Instagram
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Linkedin
●  Facebook
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
yanlap

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:38:55 PM

Theres so many option where to invest your bitcoin. for me just try to invest your bitcoin into altcoin they are very profitable. Or just focus on trading so that you can already make a good profit.
You are right a lot of the people are having the profit for the long time and they are investing in the bitcoin as the source of the bitcoin so buy the bitcoin and get the profit of the bitcoin the source for the bitcoin. It is the time to trust the bitcoin and to buy the bitcoin for the huge profit and the valuable profit, the bitcoin price is increasing more and more the best investment is the bitcoin and the value is still growing.

(                                   ▄▀▀▀▄
████▄          ▄█████████████████▄ ▄▀▀▀▄
██████▄      ▄█████████      ▀████▀▄▄▄▀
████▀██ ████ ██▀████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
████  ▀ ▀▀▀▀   █████████ ███████▀
███            ████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
███            ███████      ▄████
███            ██████████████████▀
▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                              ▀
                ▄▀▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █ █▀▀▀▀▄
                █      █    █ █ █    █
                ▀▄▄▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █ █    █
)     MB8Coin       .                           
     The new fuel for an existing........
     Loyalty Rewards Network...........
(   WEBSITE   ) (   FACEBOOK   ) (   TWITTER   )
(       WHITEPAPER      ) (      ANN THREAD       )
────────────────────────────────────────── 
osmo

Activity: 178

einc.io

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:32:43 PM

I do not think there's really a safe, risk-free investment, all the high risk investments but the very high profits, which are not risky in my opinion save bitcoin and wait for the new rising price to sell it.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:00:28 AM

Go and try trading. You said that lending it on poloniex makes you very impatient because of the slow profit so I hope you will like trading altcoins. It's risky but it is worth it.

oegarod

Activity: 364

OFNOG - Crypto Trading Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:45:43 AM

I do not think there's really a safe, risk-free investment, all the high risk investments but the very high profits, which are not risky in my opinion save bitcoin and wait for the new rising price to sell it.
Yes, rather than investing its good to buy and keep hold of the bitcoins to profit by the time of price increase. Because legitimate investment opportunities were found low and most of the investment platforms available were HYIP and researching and finding the trusted platform is simply a hard thing to be achieved.

Website
Whitepaper
One Pager

Deep Learning           OFNOG            AI         
                                               Crypto Trading Platform                                 

Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
bitcoinveda

Activity: 224

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:41:59 PM

buy coins in top listed coins in coinmarketcap and hold for three months u will make at least 30 percent profit

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:48:17 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

If you are dreaming a lot of profits so you should accept also higher risks. The formula is always lower risks=lower profit and higher risks=higher profits. Just buy and buy more bitcoins if you are really afraid to take risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.