Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:45:57 PM

Glad to see this project successful, I don't care when the distribution, I just hope the price skyrocket.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:42:52 PM

Someone can tell to me, How much is POPULOUS ICO price?

PPT traded in etherdelta, besides that exchange, what exchange will add PPT?

The Crowdsale price for PPT token: 1 PPT = 0.0011 ETH
just read carefully the OP  Wink and you will found it

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519

vetherasset.app

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:08:19 AM

Sorry that you didn't get in the pre-ICO, but I noticed Populous isn't the only one being this low profile. In fact I found another upcoming ICO that is even more low profile than this one, and I don't expect them to have an ICO too. There is a bigger chance that anyone that miss this Populous ICO will miss this upcoming even-lower-profile ICO more so.

To those who pm-ed me about this lower profile ICO ---> Rialto.ai

Take action real fast to get registered and participate now. They have only $6 mil cap on this.

Edit:
This was from my own research (no reference from anyone, not even Clif High).
Company in arbitrage and market making.
Hard cap is just $10 mil for 100 mil tokens, i.e. 1 token worth 10 cents.
My discounted cash flow estimation puts it at $22.50 fair price.

I expect it to end within a day or two at most as so far they have collected $3.9 mil at time of writing, which means only $2.1 mil left to go.

Edit:
Sorry, maybe the pre-ICO will last longer as there is $6 mil left to be collected instead of $2.1 mil.

Thanks for the information. I am in based on your due diligence.  Cool

It looks like a scam.

lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:31:37 AM

MUST WATCH VIDEO!

The Populous (PPT) pre ICO sellout that will be the next Veritaseum: https://youtu.be/ZiUi-RU1ATI  Cool
Good videos, I'm interested in what's being shown there,
thanks for the information
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:44:45 PM

@populous

What's wrong with you people. I sent you a dozen mails for the articles I wrote about the project. But you don't even have the decency to respond.

Great start of your company, to act unprofessional and negligent, i bet investors will like that.

Can please share the links to the articles ?

Here you go:
http://www.livebitcoinvalue.com/review-populous
http://www.bitcoindirectory.online/news/reviews/populous-next-generation-invoice-platform.html

It's a shame those guys just ignore PM/email regardless the outcome of the project, communication is key...
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:07:15 PM

Sorry that you didn't get in the pre-ICO, but I noticed Populous isn't the only one being this low profile. In fact I found another upcoming ICO that is even more low profile than this one, and I don't expect them to have an ICO too. There is a bigger chance that anyone that miss this Populous ICO will miss this upcoming even-lower-profile ICO more so.

To those who pm-ed me about this lower profile ICO ---> Rialto.ai

Take action real fast to get registered and participate now. They have only $6 mil cap on this.

Edit:
This was from my own research (no reference from anyone, not even Clif High).
Company in arbitrage and market making.
Hard cap is just $10 mil for 100 mil tokens, i.e. 1 token worth 10 cents.
My discounted cash flow estimation puts it at $22.50 fair price.

I expect it to end within a day or two at most as so far they have collected $3.9 mil at time of writing, which means only $2.1 mil left to go.

Edit:
Sorry, maybe the pre-ICO will last longer as there is $6 mil left to be collected instead of $2.1 mil.

Thanks for the information. I am in based on your due diligence.  Cool

It looks like a scam.

Why do you say that?
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:00:49 PM

It's a shame those guys just ignore PM/email regardless the outcome of the project, communication is key...

It looks like they don't want to share blog bounties, there's not even a list for that. These guys are too greedy, they can collect big money from pre-ICO but couldn't even give their promised bounties to hard work people here. That's a big minus for me, I wouldn't trade Populous token in exchanges.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519

vetherasset.app

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:04:12 AM

It looks like they don't want to share blog bounties, there's not even a list for that. These guys are too greedy, they can collect big money from pre-ICO but couldn't even give their promised bounties to hard work people here. That's a big minus for me, I wouldn't trade Populous token in exchanges.

They will get to it after tokens are relesed. I'm chilled.

ashuawei

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:39:58 AM

Please,have patience. Developers are busy preparing the distribution of tokens to investors.

hoping to see more updates soon about the distributions, the exchanges and most importantly the progress of the project. good luck to your team.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:43:10 AM

It seems I'm late to participate in this crowd, but no what, I hope many of these projects will continue to grow. Goodluck dev! Wink

Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:46:43 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 11:26:09 AM by Phase_Shifter99

May it was not noticed but this graph shows that 2-3 Big Fish have eaten up more than 50% of the free token, investors going in that big defintly not buying for short time(its not possible to get out this big number of Token), so its clear they are long time investors.

THIS MEANS ! :

More then 50% of all token are not available anymore for the market - > Populous TOKEN are now very rare and precious because the market is empty, big investors keeping too much token for long time invest :-) I expect Populous to go to  0.01 then 0.1 then 0.5 Ether in 2-6 weeks

PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:47:20 AM

It seems I'm late to participate in this crowd, but no what, I hope many of these projects will continue to grow. Goodluck dev! Wink

yes, you are already late. tokens were sold out during pre ico. supposed to be there is still an ico this july 16, but it will no longer have because tokens are no longer available. all are already sold.
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:46:01 AM

Is some ICO jamming the eth blockchain again?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 01:50:55 PM

This looks an interesting project
I have joined signature campaign

Also, Greek translation is written excellent, good job killerjoegreece

Thanks

My address for the Greek translation is 0xDd3b9BE91EA4D427e62c3fA3f2B27b5290d98F1e

The translation is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1849655.msg18404420#msg18404420
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:10:35 PM

ECR20 compatible... what does this mean?

Is www.myetherwallet.com compatible?
Balmain

Activity: 2100
Merit: 682

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:21:03 PM

Yes it is. Myetherwallet support ERC20 tokens. You can store your Populous tokens in Myetherwallet.
ERC20 is a standard for Ethereum tokens. You can see more info about ERC20 standard here: https://www.ethnews.com/erc20-the-ethereum-token-standard
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:06:23 PM

Yes it is. Myetherwallet support ERC20 tokens. You can store your Populous tokens in Myetherwallet.
ERC20 is a standard for Ethereum tokens. You can see more info about ERC20 standard here: https://www.ethnews.com/erc20-the-ethereum-token-standard

thank you for the quick answer Smiley
maxbobolo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:39:14 PM

What exchanges are they planning to list it on ? (soonest)
wellssea

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:56:03 PM

At what point do people get uncomfortable having all their ERC20 tokens in one MEW wallet?  Has anyone tried putting ERC20 tokens onto a Trezor?  I have tried... tested the process with moving one SMN (not worth much), got my SMN token onto the Trezor with no problem but cannot get it off again, so I wont be trying that again.  Has anyone else been able to put (and get off) tokens onto a trezor?  Any ideas where to best store these tokens?
arbitro

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:34:34 AM

At what point do people get uncomfortable having all their ERC20 tokens in one MEW wallet?  Has anyone tried putting ERC20 tokens onto a Trezor?  I have tried... tested the process with moving one SMN (not worth much), got my SMN token onto the Trezor with no problem but cannot get it off again, so I wont be trying that again.  Has anyone else been able to put (and get off) tokens onto a trezor?  Any ideas where to best store these tokens?
I'm sorry I can't speak about Trezor but I can only recommend LEdgerNAno S. I'm using it with myetherwallet and it couldnt be easier. So I guess the Trezor will be the same...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: