Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

vetherasset.app

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:50:48 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 05:34:22 AM by FlorentineNobleman

Bounty was a joke...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miKnutty

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:44:51 PM

FUD
coat47

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:56:52 PM

OMG
the ceo is a Carpet salesman too ?  10 no 30 no 60  Roll Eyes

I thought buy some ppt and now i prefer keep my money.

I think he will give the token (not 100%) to members (bounty), certainly he is afraid that the token drop too much because of bad publicity from you.

Populous World (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 112

https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 12:26:57 AM

Hi,

my mistake on the article bounty. It was the last bounty that was setup and writers were meant to be paid per article. After all the work for one article should not be more than the translation of the whitepaper or the thread due to the length of work done. Furthermore most of the articles were not original content but I decide out of kindness not to reject them.

I awarded all article writers because I believe everyone played apart in the project and this is how I am rewarded. Branding me a scammer because I have a twin brother and questioning my credibility is something else. Now that we have settled the issue in our Slack.

I will offer the rest of the article writers 1000 PPT but those who wrote non original content will now be removed from the list for trying to bully PPT out of me. Guys of the Populous bitcointalk, judge the quality of the articles written and you decide who should be removed from the list for non original content or content not relating the the Populous Platform.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nTA3jgSxXJ51m_jbsAVpS1v6IiIV_PKIE53jw6aZrJg/edit#gid=0

Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:12:55 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 03:04:08 AM by Dorky

It's not nice that you fucked bounty people. 90 PPT for the top blog wtf?

There was 108 000 PPT for blogs and you gave 1000 to people?

You now changed it to 10, 30, 60, 90 PPT but I have a screenshot when it was STAKES.

Not nice to fuck people who helped you most.

90 ppt is not enough for your greedy heart.
If bloggers like you can earn the same (or more) ppt as the contributors thru the bounty program, then this would not be fair to all, except you.
If copycat bloggers like you can earn similarly thru the bounty program alone, then I would have lost trust in the management.
Then you try to defame the CEO.
I say, you are a scum.
And a person like you should be made known to every other upcoming ICOs so they may stay away from including you into their bounty program.

Edit:
I have yet to read anyone's blog (except for one that is totally unrelated to Populous), but if it was up to me, I would pay such blogger ZERO if his/her blog is found to be copycat and/or unrelated to Populous.
For a blogger to post something not original and/or unrelated to Populous and expect/demand to be paid a bagful of PPT, is itself a scam to cheat the team of its token.
And if anyone wants to bring this up, I would (assuming I were in charge of my ICO and face the same troublesome bounty hunter blogger) publicly reveal all information about this blogger and his/her shitty + fake blog and stand resolute against such blogger scam.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:24:30 AM

It's not nice that you fucked bounty people. 90 PPT for the top blog wtf?

There was 108 000 PPT for blogs and you gave 1000 to people?

You now changed it to 10, 30, 60, 90 PPT but I have a screenshot when it was STAKES.

Not nice to fuck people who helped you most.

90 ppt is not enough for your greedy heart.
If bloggers like you can earn the same (or more) ppt as the contributors thru the bounty program, then this would not be fair to all, except you.
If copycat bloggers like you can earn similarly thru the bounty program alone, then I would have lost trust in the management.
Then you try to defame the CEO.
I say, you are a scum.
And a person like you should be made known to every other upcoming ICOs so they may stay away from including you into their bounty program.

You are so right... agree 100% with you
Dorky

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:30:47 AM

Hi,

my mistake on the article bounty. It was the last bounty that was setup and writers were meant to be paid per article. After all the work for one article should not be more than the translation of the whitepaper or the thread due to the length of work done. Furthermore most of the articles were not original content but I decide out of kindness not to reject them.

I awarded all article writers because I believe everyone played apart in the project and this is how I am rewarded. Branding me a scammer because I have a twin brother and questioning my credibility is something else. Now that we have settled the issue in our Slack.

I will offer the rest of the article writers 1000 PPT but those who wrote non original content will now be removed from the list for trying to bully PPT out of me. Guys of the Populous bitcointalk, judge the quality of the articles written and you decide who should be removed from the list for non original content or content not relating the the Populous Platform.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nTA3jgSxXJ51m_jbsAVpS1v6IiIV_PKIE53jw6aZrJg/edit#gid=0

It's okay. Mistake happens. Veritaseum got criticized too for not paying enough some twitter (not even a blogger).
The fact is, a lot of people expect to be paid exorbitantly for as little work done as possible.
I think, it may be better for any ICO in the future to state the bounty reward in $ dollar term so that token needed to for the reward will be based on that dollar value.
This I think will be very helpful because:
1. If the token price appreciates, then far less token will be needed for the bounty program, and
2. Ungrateful people like FlorentineNobleman and other copycat bloggers will have no chance to complain being "undercompensated" because it's stated clearly the reward will be in $ dollar term.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:20:40 AM

Hi,

It's okay. Mistake happens. Veritaseum got criticized too for not paying enough some twitter (not even a blogger).
The fact is, a lot of people expect to be paid exorbitantly for as little work done as possible.
I think, it may be better for any ICO in the future to state the bounty reward in $ dollar term so that token needed to for the reward will be based on that dollar value.
This I think will be very helpful because:
1. If the token price appreciates, then far less token will be needed for the bounty program, and
2. Ungrateful people like FlorentineNobleman and other copycat bloggers will have no chance to complain being "undercompensated" because it's stated clearly the reward will be in $ dollar term.

Well maybe it's better, just this time there is an ICO like this. Great success but bounty mess: D
Dorky

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:16:38 AM

Well maybe it's better, just this time there is an ICO like this. Great success but bounty mess: D

I can see the mess is created by bounty hunters that do fake blog contents and expect to be paid lavishly for that.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:52:18 AM

I'm very surprised at PPT prices! It's incredible, I didn't expect to receive approximately $300 with a small reward! Should have taken this project seriously and why some people are not satisfied? Shocked
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:57:47 AM

I'm very surprised at PPT prices! It's incredible, I didn't expect to receive approximately $300 with a small reward! Should have taken this project seriously and why some people are not satisfied? Shocked

yes mate.. so glad to be part of their twitter. i did not exp[act the price too.. the ico is only .001 eth and now? .018 eth.. did not see that coming. i even thought the price will dump because of the bounty hunters. thanks to the team behind PPT. Smiley

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:27:07 AM

I can see the mess is created by bounty hunters that do fake blog contents and expect to be paid lavishly for that.
Are you sure of your words? I join bounty blog on list 3 and of course I need to work extra to assemble an article. Not from copy paste.
And stakes that I get 10 ..... far away with twitter players who just retweet and get hundreds of PTT, if dev professional 10 stake still they give even though only 1 token is still good: D but this from 10.30,60 in Delete

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Populous World (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 112

https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 08:34:04 AM

Are you sure of your words? I join bounty blog on list 3 and of course I need to work extra to assemble an article. Not from copy paste.
And stakes that I get 10 ..... far away with twitter players who just retweet and get hundreds of PTT, if dev professional 10 stake still they give even though only 1 token is still good: D but this from 10.30,60 in Delete
Hi, we are not an architecture company. https://medium.com/@robirusmana/working-with-best-architecture-and-design-firm-in-populous-982d8abe52a1

kolonel_x

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:43:00 AM

Hi, we are not an architecture company. https://medium.com/@robirusmana/working-with-best-architecture-and-design-firm-in-populous-982d8abe52a1
my article . http://mitra-perdana.online/project-ico/the-populous-platform-for-buying-and-selling-invoices-globally/
Well if there is no allocation to the blog with 10 stakes no problem. I have forgotten it. Hope you always succeed  Smiley Smiley

Mukulislam

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:55:13 AM

https://etherdelta.github.io/#PPT-ETH OMG!! per Populous (PPT)
$3.73
0.00161017 BTC
0.01900000 ETH
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/populous/historical-data/
Dorky

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:12:49 AM

my article . http://mitra-perdana.online/project-ico/the-populous-platform-for-buying-and-selling-invoices-globally/
Well if there is no allocation to the blog with 10 stakes no problem. I have forgotten it. Hope you always succeed  Smiley Smiley

Dude, honestly there is very little (if any) originality in your article. It's like a 98% reproduced work from the main site.
By my standard, this would just qualify for the lowest reward tier.
Nevertheless, buy some PPT and be successful together.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
kolonel_x

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:03:25 AM

Well if there is no allocation to the blog with 10 stakes no problem. I have forgotten it. Hope you always succeed  Smiley Smiley

Dude, honestly there is very little (if any) originality in your article. It's like a 98% reproduced work from the main site.
By my standard, this would just qualify for the lowest reward tier.
Nevertheless, buy some PPT and be successful together.
Ah I've forgotten about this problem, it's useless too come noisy ... guns no results

winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:27:22 AM

I agree with the 1000 PPT for the article bounty.
Thank you.Populous world
Dorky

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:28:02 AM

1000 ppt per bounty hunter?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
summonerrk

Activity: 1358
Merit: 690

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 04:25:13 PM

Ahaha Smiley
I sell some PPT and get a 20 ETH...
So looks like you one of this guys, who sell tokens early with cheap price. Take it easy, dude!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: