Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277179 times)
drk_illidan

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:59:21 AM

I think anything below 3 bucks is cheap, going to see if I can figure out eth delta and buy some.

Give it a couple hours till the US wakes up and price will go up, give a week I reckon it'll more than double easy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:07:12 AM

Yahoo! I just bought some more at https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a-ETH.
You guys don't know, that once those buyers at the other side (https://etherdelta.github.io/#PPT-ETH) realized the market just changed to the new one, the selling orders will be quickly wiped out.
This is another round of filthy rich bargain.
What the fuck are you waiting for?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:10:39 AM

Yahoo! I just bought some more at https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a-ETH.
You guys don't know, that once those buyers at the other side (https://etherdelta.github.io/#PPT-ETH) realized the market just changed to the new one, the selling orders will be quickly wiped out.
This is another round of filthy rich bargain.
What the fuck are you waiting for?

welcome in the club, well done :-)
I also bought more, thanks !

meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:11:32 AM

hey folks, wanted to ask if they already distributed the bounties? been  busy lately, i did not have time to check for some updates here. thanks.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:24:31 AM

hey folks, wanted to ask if they already distributed the bounties? been  busy lately, i did not have time to check for some updates here. thanks.

As far as I can see, they have distributed twitter and signature bounties. They will probably start distributing translation and blog bounites by today.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 09:31:42 AM

hello guys
based on your speculation ,i wonder how should the price of PPT / ETH or PPT / Dollars will be ?
since for now it still hit 0.01 PPT/ETH

Tozex

Powered by,
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:33:46 AM

hello guys
based on your speculation ,i wonder how should the price of PPT / ETH or PPT / Dollars will be ?
since for now it still hit 0.01 PPT/ETH

Plan was to sell 200 ppt but now boughtr more, Dorky is right !!!

coat47

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:00:19 AM

It's anything!
It's like with tenx. You had price like 0.008, 0.006 but the amount was ridiculous.
In the tread people were excited. And look now tenx = 0.0032 eth.
So, don't need to rush to buy PPT.
After people have calmed down,  the price will drop to its just price.
Loki.

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:13:46 AM

It's anything!
It's like with tenx. You had price like 0.008, 0.006 but the amount was ridiculous.
In the tread people were excited. And look now tenx = 0.0032 eth.
So, don't need to rush to buy PPT.
After people have calmed down,  the price will drop to its just price.

I think what people failed to realize is that TenX tokens are essential "worthless" because they are not an integral part of the product.  You do not need to hold any TenX tokens to use the actual product. The incentive to holding TenX is 0.5% of entire payment volume spent through TenX Wallet.

The recent hype around Populous comes from this secret sauce post https://medium.com/bitpopulous/our-secret-sauce-bd5e1d35f8a6  In essence you use your PPT to buy invoices and once the invoice is paid over an agreed upon timeframe you will receive all your PPT back plus whatever currency poken back as profit not including the cut populous takes.  The more PPT you have the bigger the invoice you can buy.
Dorky

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:48:05 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 12:03:49 PM by Dorky

I think what people failed to realize is that TenX tokens are essential "worthless" because they are not an integral part of the product.  You do not need to hold any TenX tokens to use the actual product. The incentive to holding TenX is 0.5% of entire payment volume spent through TenX Wallet.

The recent hype around Populous comes from this secret sauce post https://medium.com/bitpopulous/our-secret-sauce-bd5e1d35f8a6  In essence you use your PPT to buy invoices and once the invoice is paid over an agreed upon timeframe you will receive all your PPT back plus whatever currency poken back as profit not including the cut populous takes.  The more PPT you have the bigger the invoice you can buy.

This goes to show not every ICO suggested by Clif High is golden. Sometimes we need to catch our own fish. As for me, I caught my own fish that is Rialto.ai.

Edit:
The commercial value of both Veritaseum and Populous is massive, but the value can only materialize if the management team carry out their passion thru to fruition in terms of marketing their platform for adoption globally, and this will definitely take years. Rialto.ai on the other hand, has far less commercial value in comparison but such value can be instantaneously and completely tapped into and thus the speed of seeing the value materializing may be way sooner relative to others.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:13:17 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 12:49:24 PM by Phase_Shifter99

Buy PPT here: https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a-ETH

do not use the pulldown menu to reach PPT, its not updated at EtherDelta

update: the big buyer lining up now in EtherDelta, some dreaming to get PPT in big number for 0,05 but this will not work they will increase there offer today, or will miss
the train.

coat47

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:22:00 PM

I think what people failed to realize is that TenX tokens are essential "worthless" because they are not an integral part of the product.  You do not need to hold any TenX tokens to use the actual product. The incentive to holding TenX is 0.5% of entire payment volume spent through TenX Wallet.

The recent hype around Populous comes from this secret sauce post https://medium.com/bitpopulous/our-secret-sauce-bd5e1d35f8a6  In essence you use your PPT to buy invoices and once the invoice is paid over an agreed upon timeframe you will receive all your PPT back plus whatever currency poken back as profit not including the cut populous takes.  The more PPT you have the bigger the invoice you can buy.

This goes to show not every ICO suggested by Clif High is golden. Sometimes we need to catch our own fish. As for me, I caught my own fish that is Rialto.ai.

Edit:
The commercial value of both Veritaseum and Populous is massive, but the value can only materialize if the management team carry out their passion thru to fruition in terms of marketing their platform for adoption globally, and this will definitely take years. Rialto.ai on the other hand, has far less commercial value in comparison but such value can be instantaneously and completely tapped into and thus the speed of seeing the value materializing may be way sooner relative to others.

Oh come on. I invested to Rialto too. They sold out before ico and they needn't publicity for that because it's a good project.
Amelek

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:31:36 PM

Populous Platform‏ @BitPopulous :

Now we are going to finish building what no one as ever seen before in the crypto space. Hold tight.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 01:06:58 PM

Edit:

I wouldn't agree with that statement. You realize that Hedge fund managers ( those who control BILLIONS) literally orgasm at the thought of 5-8% return per year. I could sell all of my PPT right now for a 6-700% return.

So yeah, it really is golden when you think of it that way. Will it go the way of Veritaseum? Who knows, but even if it goes to 25% of what Veri is, once the Invoice Platform is finalized I would be able to retire at the ripe age of 27 based on the income I would receive from my tokens.

To me thats pretty golden Smiley

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
AngeloMike

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:27:30 PM

Edit:

I wouldn't agree with that statement. You realize that Hedge fund managers ( those who control BILLIONS) literally orgasm at the thought of 5-8% return per year. I could sell all of my PPT right now for a 6-700% return.

So yeah, it really is golden when you think of it that way. Will it go the way of Veritaseum? Who knows, but even if it goes to 25% of what Veri is, once the Invoice Platform is finalized I would be able to retire at the ripe age of 27 based on the income I would receive from my tokens.

To me thats pretty golden Smiley

Yes, HOLD!! this shit Cheesy
dzkrb

Activity: 672

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:42:56 PM

At the moment the topic is especially relevant. This will allow many companies to avoid so-called cash deficiencies, which is very important for business. But how will this system avoid a crisis of non-payments? Because of which? International collectors?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:43:58 PM

If this coin is to be traded on the market, what is the price of this coin?

You can trade PPT tokens here https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a-ETH

I think the price is really good now. I invested some on preICO and got some on bounty and still holding.

only on etherdelta? no other big exchange yet?
by the way, how to add custom tokens on MEW? is this correct ?  Huh

0xd14cCC72dF063db59386c371e00292CA529400ac
Symbol: PPT
Decimal: 8
valtin

Activity: 654
Merit: 545

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:46:47 PM

If this coin is to be traded on the market, what is the price of this coin?

You can trade PPT tokens here https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a-ETH

I think the price is really good now. I invested some on preICO and got some on bounty and still holding.

only on etherdelta? no other big exchange yet?
by the way, how to add custom tokens on MEW? is this correct ?  Huh

0xd14cCC72dF063db59386c371e00292CA529400ac
Symbol: PPT
Decimal: 8
Urgent PPT Contract Update!
https://medium.com/@BitPopulous/urgent-ppt-contract-update-1bf1c5eef405
Dorky

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:54:38 PM

Everyone is quick to say he participated in so and so ICO because it has good project. And yet the moment the ICO gets listed in an exchange, these same person will not hesitate to sell everything he has at any price for quick profit. He will say that every new listing will come with a pop in price before gradually decline. And so he sells in anticipation of the price decline, in effect turning the event into a self-fulfilling prophecy. Such person is not a believer, no matter how good he says the ICO project is, more like a cock talker. The moment you sell for quick profits means you are not really a believer. Save yourself the bullshit.

Jack Ma is right about his shareholders. Check out his speech about his shareholders. It's all the same.

Edit:
Watch this video about Jack Ma explaining shareholders being in 3rd priority, and rightly so. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh9s2mXWk44

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
Costix

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:18:39 PM

Once invoice requests on the populous platform start apearing price will go up automatically imo.
Lets all be glad we didnt start like TenX where the whole internet now believes it went on 0% which is of course bs.
And luckily many of todays new real investors of PPT didnt get scamed buy price-pushers on the old PPT Ether-Delta.

Now its on the PPT Team to do their homework and make this engine run
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: