Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:12:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:37:06 PM

PPT is looking good today. Slowly moving upwards. I think this will be the case the next few weeks. Let's see where this ends. Like I sad before. I don't like pumped coins. They always come down just as hard. This is a good one.

PPT is looking much more good everyday than last day since it is opened for trading. It saw some temporary decline of value which it recovering easy by easy. PPT is offering great opportunity to its investors to get good ROI even from here at current prices. I have big expectations from this project.

i wonder why the developers are not updating in the thread, like whatever their progress or what they are up to already after the ico.. any news or updates?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:39:55 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 04:11:23 PM by Watanabe1505

PPT is looking good today. Slowly moving upwards. I think this will be the case the next few weeks. Let's see where this ends. Like I sad before. I don't like pumped coins. They always come down just as hard. This is a good one.

PPT is looking much more good everyday than last day since it is opened for trading. It saw some temporary decline of value which it recovering easy by easy. PPT is offering great opportunity to its investors to get good ROI even from here at current prices. I have big expectations from this project.

i wonder why the developers are not updating in the thread, like whatever their progress or what they are up to already after the ico.. any news or updates?
They are preparing for upcoming Alpha service and the user interface were revealed recently.
Please calm down and waiting about 1-2 weeks Smiley
greyswan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:47:22 PM

You must be a special kind of idiot
What kind of fool
This project is over,
 it's over , accept it.
this project will be shut down
Good to see you back, GCat! I really enjoy your FUDrants Cheesy
Apparently Master clif messed up the audio on the Nico interview: does this audio malfeasance not suggest a lack of auditory clarity?
Go for it, Bro!
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 05:51:44 PM

Although it has been launched for quite some time

I still get no replies regarding my bounty blog

Anyone can help?
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:38:34 PM

I've heard about this SEC ruling news too, I wonder how will this effect PPT. I really want this coing to go to 0.1 ETH, so I hope it will not have any negative impact on it.

Its not like blockchain technology can only be used in America. In fact most ICO's didn't sell to Americans in the first place. Probably populous didn't do that too but I havent checked.  So calm down.  

Well you have to admit US jurisdiction is quite overreaching, I am no lawyer but I think it does apply if US persons are involved, which means US citizens or US businesses.
Most ICO issuers put a disclaimer out there that US persons are not allowed to participate, but I think they are allowed to buy second hand in exchanges.

From what I've heard it looks like on that front it's ok, unless some US citizens have participated in the ICO using VPN or whatever.

But there is also an aspect that the guys above have said. The invoice stuff.

• If it will involve USD and other cash invoices then the regulatory might will come down on this. They will need all sorts of licenses for that.
  • If it will involve only cryptocurrency based invoices, then who knows what kind of tax liability or other could still apply

So it's still a gray area from a regulatory standpoint. I am no lawyer, and this is not legal advice, but from what I've seen other projects do, they are more careful on the regulatory side.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
WeatlhTransfer

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:50:44 PM

This project sucks big time:

1) Signature/ Bounty campaign doesnt payout anymore, very lousy!

2) There are bugs in the Populous code, that can be exploited in the future by hackers

Warning: The compiled contract might be susceptible to SkipEmptyStringLiteral (low-severity), ConstantOptimizerSubtraction (low-severity) Solidity compiler bugs.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a#code

3) SEC just ruled that tokens are securities, so they will need to get a license
https://twitter.com/motherboard/status/890119509931151360

BYE BYE POPULOS!! CRAPPY AMATEUR PROJECT !!

They are based in London. No need to answer the SEC

Ha ha ha. Good one. Some people may believe that USA is the entire world. USA is just one of many 200+ countries on the planet.
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:55:24 PM

They are based in London. No need to answer the SEC

Hahaha you must be very naive to think that. Just ask Kim Dotcom or Julian Assange....  Cheesy Cheesy

Every US person is under US jurisdiction, and I bet most people on this thread are from the USA.

It is illegal for USA citizens to buy this PPT token, but everyone was ignoring this until now.

Brace yourself the SEC is coming for this coin now , as for any other unregistered security!

This project is screwed   Cheesy

It seems that for you the world ends at USA border. USA not equals planet Earth. I urge all of you to sell all your PPT at once and at the same time. Would love to shell out couple of hundreds ETH to stock up more.
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:58:19 PM

Idk guys, I successfully bought PPT with 500 ETH at various nearby price levels, but I see that the big buy order that was there for 3700 ETH has dissapeared, this is not good news.

And now this SEC news, I am getting freaked out a little bit. ...

You must be a special kind of idiot. What kind of fool buys 500 ETH worth of this crap token?

This project is over, this SEC ruling has decimated all crappy ETH ICO tokens, it's over , accept it.

Good luck selling "invoices" without a money transmitter or securities license, this project will be shut down faster than LibertyReserve  Cheesy

hi I bought PPT during the ICO, i am scared about the SEC news, it can make price go down, what should I do? any news from devs?

Hey calm down guys PPT is still hanging strong, idk about the SEC ruling and how it will affect PPT, but I am sure the dev team can handle that. This project still rocks.

Don't listen to him. Sell all of it. Would like to fill up my coffers with some dirty cheap PPT. Do it! Sell it now!
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:18:51 PM

<Sarcasm on> Damn. Price is still not going down! Why are you not selling your PPT? C'mon. Sell it. You see. I already prepared 600 ETH to buy some PPT. Don't ruin this for me! </sarcasm off>

Stop panicking. The world is not ending now because of the crack pots at SEC.

I pity you the USA citizens. The rest of the world is slowly but steadily leaving you behind. Blame your crackpots for that.
stonedtimer

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:09:45 PM

Hey calm down guys PPT is still hanging strong, idk about the SEC ruling and how it will affect PPT, but I am sure the dev team can handle that. This project still rocks.

any news from devs, what did they say about the SEC stuff? what will happen to PPT now? will price go down?
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:01:01 PM

any news from devs, what did they say about the SEC stuff? what will happen to PPT now? will price go down?

Not sure about the SEC stuff, but the big buy wall that was there yesterday , has dissapeared. Did the whale got scared off from the SEC news and stopped buying?

There was a 1.5 million $ buy wall yesterday, and now it's gone. And the sell wall is getting thick again. I think the price might not reach more than 0.014 now, and it will crash again.

I have some buy orders lower, but I dont really trade PPT that much anymore, I mostly trade VERI and EOS now, they are more volatile.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
turbulence

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:21:59 PM

hope it gets a nice drop so i can get a decent amount of these. it really needs to get on some better exchanges tho, is it supposed to be listed somewhere else in near future?

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1241

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:22:02 PM

I don't know who buy this coin. They have no real life usage. It will be doomed to death yet people still buy this overpriced coin in Etherdelta. They didn't even launch in a reliable exchange. They also cheated on bounties, a lot of people complained about that. This is big negative side for them.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
greyswan

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:35:53 PM

They have no real life usage.
Hi Super Smiley I checked with Cornbase and they have confirmed that you are missing a few bits in your genesis block.
How can I help?
5miley5

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:12:04 AM

Idk guys, I successfully bought PPT with 500 ETH at various nearby price levels, but I see that the big buy order that was there for 3700 ETH has dissapeared, this is not good news.

And now this SEC news, I am getting freaked out a little bit. ...

You must be a special kind of idiot. What kind of fool buys 500 ETH worth of this crap token?

This project is over, this SEC ruling has decimated all crappy ETH ICO tokens, it's over , accept it.

Good luck selling "invoices" without a money transmitter or securities license, this project will be shut down faster than LibertyReserve  Cheesy

Fuck off moron, I wasn't talking to you.

I am getting scared now, I have risked too much money here, I think I will sell 250 ETH of it while the price is high, who knows what the price will be later. Maybe I'll buy back lower, this is just too much risk right now for me.
amy1284455127

Activity: 536

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:19:54 AM

1) Signature/ Bounty campaign doesnt payout anymore, very lousy!
Blog awards are not paid (there may be some other incentives), the team looks no trust!

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
nitrust

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:27:47 AM

I hope everything pans out. I dont have much in it but still I was really banking on this atleast going to $10 or $20
wafdawg

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:40:56 AM

The FUD being spread on this thread is laughable.  They are trying to shake you out.  Don't let them do it.  Despite all their FUD, this token sits at 10x its ICO price and hasn't gone live yet.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ashuawei

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:57:59 AM

They are preparing for upcoming Alpha service and the user interface were revealed recently.

i see.. i just wonder why they are not updating.. only some members here are giving infos and not the team.. but if thats the case then its a good news.
wafdawg

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:59:33 AM

i see.. i just wonder why they are not updating.. only some members here are giving infos and not the team.. but if thats the case then its a good news.

Expect some news tomorrow when Clif High interviews the CEO of Populous.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: