Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
Populous World (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 112

https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 07:52:07 AM

The Greek translation of the ann thread and the whitepaper was completed and posted on may 8

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1907323.msg18925045#msg18925045

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_OM-wyiCxmRalhETndacndRYms/view?usp=sharing

Please add to op.

Please add the translations to the OP guys!

Hi, will get this updated today. Thanks

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abicidieffe

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:33:27 PM

The Greek translation of the ann thread and the whitepaper was completed and posted on may 8

Please add to op.

Why you didn't answer me? :| i've asked two times if i can do the italian translation of the ann/whitepaper/website
Populous World (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 09:41:22 PM

Please add to op.

Hi, sorry for the delay. Italian has been taken and we are waiting for the translator to provide the work. Thanks

Why you didn't answer me? :| i've asked two times if i can do the italian translation of the ann/whitepaper/website

Abicidieffe

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:15:40 AM

Please add to op.

Hi, sorry for the delay. Italian has been taken and we are waiting for the translator to provide the work. Thanks

Ok, thanks for the reply
classicly

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:29:18 AM

WOW amazing coin!!! Maybe I should invest all my money on this
CyberCombat

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 02:28:18 PM

Hi Populous World, i have become Sr. Member now, I just have updated  signature for the Sr. Member, please update your spreadsheet.

Why do not you consider what I have said, I take this campaign into consideration, but you are not interested in me.

██▄▄▄
                  ██████▄▄

▄█▄             ████████▄
  █████▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀        ███
 ███████▄▄▀▀           ▄▄█████
███████▀             ▐█████████
█████                ▐█████████
█████▄▄▄▄             █████████
 █████████             ▀██████
  ████████▄▄             ▀▀██
   ▀██████████▄  ▄▌    ▄█▄
     ▀▀███████████▀  ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▀▀▀     ▀
FortuneJack
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIAMI Garage
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MAJESTIC7
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
6 BTC WELCOME OFFER
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Join Now

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Populous World (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 04:41:53 PM

Hi Populous World, i have become Sr. Member now, I just have updated  signature for the Sr. Member, please update your spreadsheet.

Why do not you consider what I have said, I take this campaign into consideration, but you are not interested in me.

Hi, sorry for the delay. we've amended our records and noted the day you first message us. Now the google sheet as been updated. thanks

Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:28:30 PM

Question to everyone here: which ticker symbol do you all prefer:

PPT or POP?

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
drnash85

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:04:41 AM

I'm a SR MEMBER now please update spreadsheet. Signature changed to sr mem. Thank dev.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 11:43:24 PM

Just found out about this ICO and I've read the posted stuff.

Let me know if I get the following right:

- populous is basically in the factoring business
- blockchain is used to facilitate the flow of business and funds via internal Pokens
- ICO investors get PPT coins and no Pokens

Now the key questions are:
- How will PPT holders benefit from the growth of the business ?
- Will there be any dividend of share ownership deal with the company ?
- Will PPT be traded on exchanges ?

I support all initiatives for implementing blockchain in the financial world but I want to understand the dynamics of the coin before investing.
I second these questions. It wasn't entirely clear to me reading the whitepaper what the value of PPT coins are. Is it a percentage of all fees that are charged? Please elaborate on the economics of the token. If the platform grows, how do PPT holders benefit?

Hi, So the percentage of profit to ICO PPT holders will be based on the overall PPT sold during the ICO. The profit is divided equally amongst all PPT, regardless if the PPT holder had acquired his/her holdings during the ICO or at a later date. PPT holders should also benefit from speculation of PPT.

Hey - this is still a bit unclear.
1. What are the sources of profit for the PPT holders? Is it transaction fees for secondary trades, or do they make money in the primary market by assuming risk? Are the transaction fees or profits to PPT holders on both origination of a sale, and for secondary sale?
2. How are the profits returned to the PPT holders? Do you have a dividend or buyback? Are there details available on how profits will be shared? e.g. paid out in ETH every month or something along those lines.
3. I still don't fully understand the utility of doing this on a public blockchain. Seems like a convoluted way of pokens->fiat when it should just be possible for the parties to do this through a centralized exchange, since the money transfer is centralized anyway. What does doing this on Ethereum grant you?

Hi, I will try and make the answers as clear as possible.

1.  a)The sources of profit are from the commission charged to borrowers and investors who trade invoices on the platform. Not from trading of
    investors funds collected from the ICO.

b) There will be an 0.5% charge to external users who wish to exchange Pokens for fiat currencies via Populous.

We will by no means use funds invested from the ICO to trade invoices internally.

2. Profits are returned to investors in a way of repurchasing tokens and burning them, overall reducing the number of outstanding tokens in
    circulation. At some later date we will introduce other methods of distribution of profit for token holders.

3. The benefits of doing on the blockchain are:

a) Cost- Overall reduction in cost associated with invoice finance and passing that on to both borrowers and investors.

b) Efficiency - The whole process is automated to an extent i.e our smart contract auction/crowd-funding process. Which impacts the speeding up
    and processing of payments.

c) Barriers to entry  - Using the blockchain allows for example: An investor from India with bitcoin or ether to trade invoices with
       someone from Denmark. This also allows investor to keep their anonymity which is one of the fundamental reason of building the platform on
       the blockchain.

d) It is the choice of the Poken holder where they want to exchange their Pokens for fiat or any other crypto currency. The can do it with Populous
       or use any exchange of their choosing. We are not an exchange or try to be.
       We are not an exchange but an invoice platform but we are obliged to offer a service for borrowers and investors to convert Pokens back to
      fiat in their local currency.

e) Transparency - Some investors or borrowers may want to prove actual events occurred.

f) Duplicate invoicing fraud. By maintaining public ledger of asset transactions, this enables others in the industry not to refinance invoices that have currently being financed on the Populous platform

4. In the near future we see Pokens being used for other various eCommerce and financial use cases and not just invoice trading. Currently at the
    moment I see a major use case for pegged tokens as an crypto token that offsets the volatility associated with other non pegged crypto tokens
   hence why we are able to create an invoice finance market place on the blockchain, but this can be extended to other types of short term property
   financing deals.

Thanks for these detailed answer, appreciate them.

So am I understanding this right that there are two primary sources of income for the project -
A. Commission charged to borrowers and lenders on the platform (how much is the %)?
B. Conversion of Pokens to fiat - 0.5%

So does this mean you'll use all the revenues to purchase back and burn PPTs? Will you keep anything for operations and other expenses, or is this going to come from ICO funds? How frequent will be the buybacks? Are the revenues audit-able by the PPT holders?

Hi, yes that's right. The two primary sources of income will be -

A. Commission charged to borrowers and lenders on the platform
B. Conversion of Pokens to fiat - 0.5%

The commission for A. is determined on what the credit check comes back with in regards of the invoice seller and their customer. This will range from 1.5% for a blue chip company who has a clear history of paying it suppliers, right down to 3%. There will also be an additional charge of 0.5% levied on investors who successfully win bids on invoices.

We will return all profit to PPT holders. If circumstances change that require us to retain funds for operational expense then we will inform PPT holders before hand.  No ICO funds will be used for buybacks. The frequency of buybacks will be determined at a later date. Our CFO will deliver at the end of our financial year a full audit financial statement for the viewing of PPT holders and non PPT holders.

This is good information, thanks. My only concern is that the whole process seems too centralized, and dependent on trusting the team with good management of money. This isn't a bad thing, but the team will need to gain the trust of the community for this to really grow into something.
thanhswp

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:34:51 PM

Are bounty still working ?
Kamayulka78

Activity: 660

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:49:19 PM

In the subscription you can still participate?
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:36:58 PM

Are bounty still working ?

yes bounty is still running,,
just make sure you fill the signup form correctly
regards

coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:05:56 PM

PPT or POP?

if i read the OP,, the ticker should be PPT not POP..
thank you

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:06:44 AM

PPT or POP?

"PPT" sounds slightly more business. "Pop" like popcorn, does not inspire much trust.
fininspector

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:19:44 PM

May I join this signature and avatar campaign?
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 10:21:58 PM

PPT or POP?

"PPT" sounds slightly more business. "Pop" like popcorn, does not inspire much trust.
If I am not mistaken, there was a coin called Popular Coin, which was POP back in the day. May be best to avoid that clash
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:25:30 PM

yes you can join if your rank are Jr. Member above but for signature
please read the OP,, there is no signature for newbie account
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866936.msg18561444#msg18561444
 Smiley

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Populous World (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 09:32:26 AM

Hi, anyone is able to join as long as you are a junior member and above.

FA wings

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:17:21 PM

WOW amazing coin!!! Maybe I should invest all my money on this
Please reasonable investment Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: