Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:15:10 PM

Merry xmas ppt holders it came early this year you are with the best project in crypto right now. Our friend semiserious is getting a lump of coal this year. hohohhohoho still holding a termite hill knockoff coin. i'm sure you won't be underwater for long.  Roll Eyes

The value proposition on populous is 2-3 trillion $ and it's only worth a couple hundred mil now. not financial advice just my opinion. semiserious tried his day trading to steal your money but it didn't work now he's feeling rather chilly outside looking at you and all the other ppt holders open your presents. He made his choice to stand on the sidelines while we become titans.

The thing about populous is that not only does it make passive income that major league investors want but it stores value just as well as bitcoin. And you get pxt merry xmas to all! And nobody knows about ppt but the marketing campaign is starting. AND you get all the perks of the ppt platform. AND you are part of a platform that uses both the latest blockchain tech and xbrl corporate data collection tools.

Ihave plenty of money irl so i don't need to sell lol. Plus I really believe in populous. To all a good night.

When Bitcoin Cash hits 5000 dont say I didnt warn ya. When everyone realizes they need to get on the BCH train and dump ALL ALTS, dont say I didnt warn ya

I don't think so, that bitcoin cash will hit even half this price. there is no any new future bitcoin-cash have! can you tell us what are the new future bitcoin-cash have or will be bring to the cryptocurrencies ?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:37:29 PM

really nice price !
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:45:18 PM

If I remember well we are seeing new all time high price or almost there it is going anytime. Right now addition at Bittrex or other big exchanges will be plus point to say perfect things altogether. Let's suppose entry at big volume exchanges and beta release equal to the moon for sure.
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:47:59 PM

is there any plan for bigger exchange? I really dont like etherdelta :/

Populous was listed on Kucoin today.

arbitro

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:48:39 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 01:18:49 PM by arbitro

Merry xmas ppt holders it came early this year you are with the best project in crypto right now. Our friend semiserious is getting a lump of coal this year. hohohhohoho still holding a termite hill knockoff coin. i'm sure you won't be underwater for long.  Roll Eyes

The value proposition on populous is 2-3 trillion $ and it's only worth a couple hundred mil now. not financial advice just my opinion. semiserious tried his day trading to steal your money but it didn't work now he's feeling rather chilly outside looking at you and all the other ppt holders open your presents. He made his choice to stand on the sidelines while we become titans.

The thing about populous is that not only does it make passive income that major league investors want but it stores value just as well as bitcoin. And you get pxt merry xmas to all! And nobody knows about ppt but the marketing campaign is starting. AND you get all the perks of the ppt platform. AND you are part of a platform that uses both the latest blockchain tech and xbrl corporate data collection tools.

Ihave plenty of money irl so i don't need to sell lol. Plus I really believe in populous. To all a good night.

When Bitcoin Cash hits 5000 dont say I didnt warn ya. When everyone realizes they need to get on the BCH train and dump ALL ALTS, dont say I didnt warn ya

I don't think so, that bitcoin cash will hit even half this price. there is no any new future bitcoin-cash have! can you tell us what are the new future bitcoin-cash have or will be bring to the cryptocurrencies ?

Guys please don't fall for the bTRASH shills trap. We're speaking POPULOUS here. Doesn't bTRASH have it's own thread somewhere? Let's concentrate on our beloved POPULOUS. It's a stupid discussion anyway, everybody and their mother knows BTC is the one and only REAL BITCOIN.

Btw guys, KUCOIN exchange is listing PPT today! News just came in, a KUCOIN spokesperson announced it in telegram 5 mins ago! Good news keep on coming  Wink https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/930395402037215233
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:50:34 PM

Guys please don't fall for the bTRASH shills trap. We're speaking POPOLOUS here. Doesn't bTRASH have it's own thread somewhere? Let's concentrate on our beloved POPOLOUS. It's a stupid discussion anyway, everybody and their mother knows BTC is the one and only REAL BITCOIN.

BTW guys, KUCOIN exchange is listing PPT today! News just came in, a KUCOIN spokesperson announced it in telegram 5 mins ago! Good news keep on coming  Wink

I beat you with the Kucoin scoop by 40 seconds  Smiley

arbitro

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:55:34 PM

Hehehe you beat me to it Panorama, but I included the link to their twitter, so that's a draw  Cheesy Wink
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:09:52 PM

What is happen? 9 usd per token?  Shocked
They made more than 50x from ICO price... This is only one man pamping price so much?
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:34:32 PM

They made more than 50x from ICO price... This is only one man pamping price so much?

The CEO of populous Steve Nico has been pumping us up by getting a new website populous.co

Also he is launching beta, airdrop pxt, starting a huge marketing campaign, and he says he's going to get us into the Goldman Sachs building and kick out the old crusty bankers by evolutionizing banking. He says top 3 on coin market cap or bust.

Value proposition on Steve Nicos xbrl data extraction tool and using invoice trading on blockchain is huge. Somewhere around 3 trillion dollars. You haven't seen nothing yet.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:38:34 PM

Maybe you are not following the development progress from my point of view this is just beginning of this new era. PPT is going to mainstream how manage dev is pushing this token this is very stable from the start of trading.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
ecivfesrire

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:41:46 PM

Soon you will be making money from buying invoices on blockchain and holding populous. Populous is ethereum or veritaseum 2.0 for the financial sector
revilo

Activity: 543

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:41:59 PM

Maybe you are not following the development progress from my point of view this is just beginning of this new era. PPT is going to mainstream how manage dev is pushing this token this is very stable from the start of trading.

What will be the date for the working product to be launched? Is the platform already in testing phase? The price indeed is crazy.
ecivfesrire

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:46:26 PM

What will be the date for the working product to be launched? Is the platform already in testing phase? The price indeed is crazy.

Alpha is wrapping up this month and we're headed to a beta this month or early next month. Live in January. Some invoices have already been traded over blockchain. We are seeing institutional investment for an evolutionary product.

Nico's xbrl extraction tool gathers data from millions of businesses. Populous/blockchain lets you eliminate double spend problems, quickly send transactions, and safely store invoice transactions
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:17:20 PM

Populous on Kucoin is great for PPT.
we will get more exposure and more volume
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:27:27 PM

I'm sorry to sell 2000 PPTs for a bargain last month, now the price is up to $ 10, and I'll buy it because I'm sure the PPT price will rise.
SemiSeriousInvestor

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:41:58 PM

I'm sorry to sell 2000 PPTs for a bargain last month, now the price is up to $ 10, and I'll buy it because I'm sure the PPT price will rise.

If any of you peeps trade etherdelta for long, you would realize a massive pump when u see one. This is buy rumor sell news on PPT. I will buy PPT, but only when it gets CUT IN HALF. And it will happen soon. Why do I keep bringing up BCash? Cause everything is correlated. Fund FLows into BCash will affect all coins. And if peeps are naive to understand this, then you will pay the price.

The verdict on Populous is WAY TOO EARLY to tell. Let me ask you this, when the Beta goes live, then what? LOL, basically nothing. DOubt 5% of PPT holders will even send in their coins to use the platform. THis is crypto and Noone wants their coins locked up for months. That's just the reality of things. PPT will dump and then take years to go up again, which it will. But you peeps buy here and thinking PPT moon to 100 are DUMB. And you will be yearlong bagholders.

Populous's success depends entirely on million dollar investors using their FIAT money to buy invoices on the platform. PPT users are a niche section. The sooner you peeps realize this the better. PPT a buy at 4 to 5 dollars.

And it is funny you peeps trash BCH. When was last time PPT made the front page of every major news outlet? Yup BCASH was talked about on MSNBC and BLOOMBERG yesterday. The whole world is watching.....last chance to get on and be a part of history, which is BTC getting replaced
ecivfesrire

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:17:09 PM

If any of you peeps trade etherdelta for long, you would realize a massive pump when u see one. This is buy rumor sell news on PPT. I will buy PPT, but only when it gets CUT IN HALF. And it will happen soon. Why do I keep bringing up BCash? Cause everything is correlated. Fund FLows into BCash will affect all coins. And if peeps are naive to understand this, then you will pay the price.

The verdict on Populous is WAY TOO EARLY to tell. Let me ask you this, when the Beta goes live, then what? LOL, basically nothing. DOubt 5% of PPT holders will even send in their coins to use the platform. THis is crypto and Noone wants their coins locked up for months. That's just the reality of things. PPT will dump and then take years to go up again, which it will. But you peeps buy here and thinking PPT moon to 100 are DUMB. And you will be yearlong bagholders.

Populous's success depends entirely on million dollar investors using their FIAT money to buy invoices on the platform. PPT users are a niche section. The sooner you peeps realize this the better. PPT a buy at 4 to 5 dollars.

And it is funny you peeps trash BCH. When was last time PPT made the front page of every major news outlet? Yup BCASH was talked about on MSNBC and BLOOMBERG yesterday. The whole world is watching.....last chance to get on and be a part of history, which is BTC getting replaced

Last time you listened to Bloomberg you got ripped off on tezos (tease os). It has no use case it's just manipulated pump and dump to steal people's bitcoin. Bloobeeerrrg is fake news. When bloooberg finished with semi he will be a husk of his former self and surrounded by pictures of his fallen queen Hilery
SemiSeriousInvestor

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:36:37 PM

Last time you listened to Bloomberg you got ripped off on tezos (tease os). It has no use case it's just manipulated pump and dump to steal people's bitcoin. Bloobeeerrrg is fake news. When bloooberg finished with semi he will be a husk of his former self and surrounded by pictures of his fallen queen Hilery

Do you peeps even understand what happens when something goes VIRAL?

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin%20cash
ecivfesrire

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:39:09 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 05:00:31 PM by ecivfesrire

Do you peeps even understand what happens when something goes VIRAL?

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin%20cash

This guy works for Bernie madoff and is a snake oil salesman irl that's why he wants you to buy a $0 koin. He has no remorse for scamming the daylights out of people he duped this weekend. He says it's just business when he duped you into bitcon crash at $2400 to dump to $1200.

The media did such a good job at getting Hilery elected. I prefer real investments like populous over another bitcoin knockoff
KLN_IT

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:43:13 PM

[/quote

So what is the difference here?  BCH was also a buy rumor sell news scenario. S2X was never intended to go through, it was purely a manipulation move to have BTC go down in value so other could get in, it's been in the works since June/July. So....what is your point?  All coins go through the "buy the rumor, sell the news" scenario. Always!! You have already missed the cut in half version at $4.00-$5.00...you missed that a week ago! Do you even realize the value Populous has and what market they are getting into?  What market is BCH getting into besides being a bigger block size? Eventually, BCH will have to scale to a bigger size block, currently it's just a bandaid. Hence why BTC didn't skip a beat...yea it went down, so what, all coins go down. Where it BTC at today right back where has been.  It was time for a correction on BTC, which, in my opinion, was healthy for BTC.  I've been a half a year long bagholder ever since the ICO and will continue to hold.  Populous will outperform BCH percentage wise in the long run.

Your comment..."Doubt 5% of PPT holders will even send in their coins to use the platform." Oh really...are you delusional? Why are people even in PPT?  Do you even know?  It's called PASSIVE INCOME...oh wait, sorry, BCH doesn't provide that for you.  People are in Populous because they believe in the project and passive income is another advantage to this platform, so before you go rattling your mouth, at least understand the project first.  People are clearly aware that you need to lock up your tokens for 30, 60 or even 90 days! I'm aware of it and intend to take full advantage of the passive income ability and the returns I will make on my money.  Oh and also, do you get to keep your sold BCH forever?  With PPT, you never lose your tokens, EVER!!! They may convert into pokens at some point, but you will always have the PPT you started with.  BCH doesn't provide you that!!

I agree Populous' success depends on millions of "fiat" dollars to buy invoices on the platform.  But your also forgetting that institutions want a cheaper way to run their business. Banks charge 30-33% for this service, do you not realize that Populous can do this for a fraction of the cost.  Everyone wins in this scenario.  But your too busy stuck in BCH tunnel vision and can't see the big picture.  The media...lol! You really are brainwashed! Their job is to tell you what they want you to know! You keep watching your news and following the media...while we take part in the greatest wealth transfer in the history of this world.  PPT holders will be millionaires...the price prediction for this coin is $1000-$1500 by next summer..yea its speculation...just like you think BCH will soon be $5000.  BTC will never be overtaken...Hence why it's currently 1.42x more profitable to mine BTC than BCH.  Oh...and don't forget its dominating the crypto space at 52.6%.  Where is BCH....ah down at 10.3%...LMAO!!

Dude get a life and FUCK OFF! 

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: