Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:15:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
KLN_IT

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:44:44 PM

@SemiSeriousInvestor

So what is the difference here?  BCH was also a buy rumor sell news scenario. S2X was never intended to go through, it was purely a manipulation move to have BTC go down in value so other could get in, it's been in the works since June/July. So....what is your point?  All coins go through the "buy the rumor, sell the news" scenario. Always!! You have already missed the cut in half version at $4.00-$5.00...you missed that a week ago! Do you even realize the value Populous has and what market they are getting into?  What market is BCH getting into besides being a bigger block size? Eventually, BCH will have to scale to a bigger size block, currently it's just a bandaid. Hence why BTC didn't skip a beat...yea it went down, so what, all coins go down. Where it BTC at today right back where has been.  It was time for a correction on BTC, which, in my opinion, was healthy for BTC.  I've been a half a year long bagholder ever since the ICO and will continue to hold.  Populous will outperform BCH percentage wise in the long run.

Your comment..."Doubt 5% of PPT holders will even send in their coins to use the platform." Oh really...are you delusional? Why are people even in PPT?  Do you even know?  It's called PASSIVE INCOME...oh wait, sorry, BCH doesn't provide that for you.  People are in Populous because they believe in the project and passive income is another advantage to this platform, so before you go rattling your mouth, at least understand the project first.  People are clearly aware that you need to lock up your tokens for 30, 60 or even 90 days! I'm aware of it and intend to take full advantage of the passive income ability and the returns I will make on my money.  Oh and also, do you get to keep your sold BCH forever?  With PPT, you never lose your tokens, EVER!!! They may convert into pokens at some point, but you will always have the PPT you started with.  BCH doesn't provide you that!!

I agree Populous' success depends on millions of "fiat" dollars to buy invoices on the platform.  But your also forgetting that institutions want a cheaper way to run their business. Banks charge 30-33% for this service, do you not realize that Populous can do this for a fraction of the cost.  Everyone wins in this scenario.  But your too busy stuck in BCH tunnel vision and can't see the big picture.  The media...lol! You really are brainwashed! Their job is to tell you what they want you to know! You keep watching your news and following the media...while we take part in the greatest wealth transfer in the history of this world.  PPT holders will be millionaires...the price prediction for this coin is $1000-$1500 by next summer..yea its speculation...just like you think BCH will soon be $5000.  BTC will never be overtaken...Hence why it's currently 1.42x more profitable to mine BTC than BCH.  Oh...and don't forget its dominating the crypto space at 52.6%.  Where is BCH....ah down at 10.3%...LMAO!!

Dude get a life and FUCK OFF! 
SemiSeriousInvestor

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:06:25 PM

@SemiSeriousInvestor

So what is the difference here?  BCH was also a buy rumor sell news scenario. S2X was never intended to go through, it was purely a manipulation move to have BTC go down in value so other could get in, it's been in the works since June/July. So....what is your point?  All coins go through the "buy the rumor, sell the news" scenario. Always!! You have already missed the cut in half version at $4.00-$5.00...you missed that a week ago! Do you even realize the value Populous has and what market they are getting into?  What market is BCH getting into besides being a bigger block size? Eventually, BCH will have to scale to a bigger size block, currently it's just a bandaid. Hence why BTC didn't skip a beat...yea it went down, so what, all coins go down. Where it BTC at today right back where has been.  It was time for a correction on BTC, which, in my opinion, was healthy for BTC.  I've been a half a year long bagholder ever since the ICO and will continue to hold.  Populous will outperform BCH percentage wise in the long run.

Your comment..."Doubt 5% of PPT holders will even send in their coins to use the platform." Oh really...are you delusional? Why are people even in PPT?  Do you even know?  It's called PASSIVE INCOME...oh wait, sorry, BCH doesn't provide that for you.  People are in Populous because they believe in the project and passive income is another advantage to this platform, so before you go rattling your mouth, at least understand the project first.  People are clearly aware that you need to lock up your tokens for 30, 60 or even 90 days! I'm aware of it and intend to take full advantage of the passive income ability and the returns I will make on my money.  Oh and also, do you get to keep your sold BCH forever?  With PPT, you never lose your tokens, EVER!!! They may convert into pokens at some point, but you will always have the PPT you started with.  BCH doesn't provide you that!!

I agree Populous' success depends on millions of "fiat" dollars to buy invoices on the platform.  But your also forgetting that institutions want a cheaper way to run their business. Banks charge 30-33% for this service, do you not realize that Populous can do this for a fraction of the cost.  Everyone wins in this scenario.  But your too busy stuck in BCH tunnel vision and can't see the big picture.  The media...lol! You really are brainwashed! Their job is to tell you what they want you to know! You keep watching your news and following the media...while we take part in the greatest wealth transfer in the history of this world.  PPT holders will be millionaires...the price prediction for this coin is $1000-$1500 by next summer..yea its speculation...just like you think BCH will soon be $5000.  BTC will never be overtaken...Hence why it's currently 1.42x more profitable to mine BTC than BCH.  Oh...and don't forget its dominating the crypto space at 52.6%.  Where is BCH....ah down at 10.3%...LMAO!!

I am telling you peeps to set your buy limits at 5 dollars on PPT. You can listen or not. And do you know what the MAJORITY of PPT holders plan on doing? Buy and flip like every other coin. Just wait and see. THis is no different. I will snag 10000 dollars of PPT at 5 and then dump it at 12. That is the name of the game. And where is BCH at right now? It's at 1300. It will go to 3000 and then thats when u idiots FOMO buy and I will sell to you again
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:11:05 PM

@SemiSeriousInvestor

So what is the difference here?  BCH was also a buy rumor sell news scenario. S2X was never intended to go through, it was purely a manipulation move to have BTC go down in value so other could get in, it's been in the works since June/July. So....what is your point?  All coins go through the "buy the rumor, sell the news" scenario. Always!! You have already missed the cut in half version at $4.00-$5.00...you missed that a week ago! Do you even realize the value Populous has and what market they are getting into?  What market is BCH getting into besides being a bigger block size? Eventually, BCH will have to scale to a bigger size block, currently it's just a bandaid. Hence why BTC didn't skip a beat...yea it went down, so what, all coins go down. Where it BTC at today right back where has been.  It was time for a correction on BTC, which, in my opinion, was healthy for BTC.  I've been a half a year long bagholder ever since the ICO and will continue to hold.  Populous will outperform BCH percentage wise in the long run.

Your comment..."Doubt 5% of PPT holders will even send in their coins to use the platform." Oh really...are you delusional? Why are people even in PPT?  Do you even know?  It's called PASSIVE INCOME...oh wait, sorry, BCH doesn't provide that for you.  People are in Populous because they believe in the project and passive income is another advantage to this platform, so before you go rattling your mouth, at least understand the project first.  People are clearly aware that you need to lock up your tokens for 30, 60 or even 90 days! I'm aware of it and intend to take full advantage of the passive income ability and the returns I will make on my money.  Oh and also, do you get to keep your sold BCH forever?  With PPT, you never lose your tokens, EVER!!! They may convert into pokens at some point, but you will always have the PPT you started with.  BCH doesn't provide you that!!

I agree Populous' success depends on millions of "fiat" dollars to buy invoices on the platform.  But your also forgetting that institutions want a cheaper way to run their business. Banks charge 30-33% for this service, do you not realize that Populous can do this for a fraction of the cost.  Everyone wins in this scenario.  But your too busy stuck in BCH tunnel vision and can't see the big picture.  The media...lol! You really are brainwashed! Their job is to tell you what they want you to know! You keep watching your news and following the media...while we take part in the greatest wealth transfer in the history of this world.  PPT holders will be millionaires...the price prediction for this coin is $1000-$1500 by next summer..yea its speculation...just like you think BCH will soon be $5000.  BTC will never be overtaken...Hence why it's currently 1.42x more profitable to mine BTC than BCH.  Oh...and don't forget its dominating the crypto space at 52.6%.  Where is BCH....ah down at 10.3%...LMAO!!

He's just trolling and wants to pump Bitcoin Cash. I kind of like his rants though.

ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:12:02 PM

I am telling you peeps to set your buy limits at 5 dollars on PPT. You can listen or not. And do you know what the MAJORITY of PPT holders plan on doing? Buy and flip like every other coin. Just wait and see. THis is no different. I will snag 10000 dollars of PPT at 5 and then dump it at 12. That is the name of the game. And where is BCH at right now? It's at 1300. It will go to 3000 and then thats when u idiots FOMO buy and I will sell to you again
[/quote]

But you already dumped and have 0 ppt. You got ran over by Nico's bus. You have no business in here because you have no ppt and will not be receiving pxt. Your kids are going to ask if you were on drugs.
panorama

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:15:56 PM

@SemiSeriousInvestor

So what is the difference here?  BCH was also a buy rumor sell news scenario. S2X was never intended to go through, it was purely a manipulation move to have BTC go down in value so other could get in, it's been in the works since June/July. So....what is your point?  All coins go through the "buy the rumor, sell the news" scenario. Always!! You have already missed the cut in half version at $4.00-$5.00...you missed that a week ago! Do you even realize the value Populous has and what market they are getting into?  What market is BCH getting into besides being a bigger block size? Eventually, BCH will have to scale to a bigger size block, currently it's just a bandaid. Hence why BTC didn't skip a beat...yea it went down, so what, all coins go down. Where it BTC at today right back where has been.  It was time for a correction on BTC, which, in my opinion, was healthy for BTC.  I've been a half a year long bagholder ever since the ICO and will continue to hold.  Populous will outperform BCH percentage wise in the long run.

Your comment..."Doubt 5% of PPT holders will even send in their coins to use the platform." Oh really...are you delusional? Why are people even in PPT?  Do you even know?  It's called PASSIVE INCOME...oh wait, sorry, BCH doesn't provide that for you.  People are in Populous because they believe in the project and passive income is another advantage to this platform, so before you go rattling your mouth, at least understand the project first.  People are clearly aware that you need to lock up your tokens for 30, 60 or even 90 days! I'm aware of it and intend to take full advantage of the passive income ability and the returns I will make on my money.  Oh and also, do you get to keep your sold BCH forever?  With PPT, you never lose your tokens, EVER!!! They may convert into pokens at some point, but you will always have the PPT you started with.  BCH doesn't provide you that!!

I agree Populous' success depends on millions of "fiat" dollars to buy invoices on the platform.  But your also forgetting that institutions want a cheaper way to run their business. Banks charge 30-33% for this service, do you not realize that Populous can do this for a fraction of the cost.  Everyone wins in this scenario.  But your too busy stuck in BCH tunnel vision and can't see the big picture.  The media...lol! You really are brainwashed! Their job is to tell you what they want you to know! You keep watching your news and following the media...while we take part in the greatest wealth transfer in the history of this world.  PPT holders will be millionaires...the price prediction for this coin is $1000-$1500 by next summer..yea its speculation...just like you think BCH will soon be $5000.  BTC will never be overtaken...Hence why it's currently 1.42x more profitable to mine BTC than BCH.  Oh...and don't forget its dominating the crypto space at 52.6%.  Where is BCH....ah down at 10.3%...LMAO!!

LOL. You were asking questions about PPT when it was priced at $5 and people were saying it's a strong buy. Now that you missed the run up, your strategy is to wait until it goes back to $5 before you buy.

Cryptos are volatile, so it could happen, but there's also a very strong core of support that will keep the price from going too low. I don't know what price that is, but PPT is no longer just a "trade" coin with Beta so close to being released.

ecivfesrire

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:23:48 PM

Congrats populous community I see us listed on kucoin now. We're up to 4 exchanges hit-btc, kucoin, etherdelta, and mercatox.

Soon beta and bittrex. The populous price is proudly displayed under investor relations at populous.co for all to see.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

Wow it seems like populous price is on fire. Smiley And the beta release of the platform is very soon and until that we will see a steady price rising. I think we can hit th 15 dollars before that.
SemiSeriousInvestor

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:50:44 PM

But you already dumped and have 0 ppt. You got ran over by Nico's bus. You have no business in here because you have no ppt and will not be receiving pxt. Your kids are going to ask if you were on drugs.
[/quote]

OK MAN, go look at EtherDelta order book. You see all those orders for 1 PPT, .5 PPT all throughout the buy side? That is called artificial price prop. LOL
SemiSeriousInvestor

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:52:10 PM

@SemiSeriousInvestor

LOL. You were asking questions about PPT when it was priced at $5 and people were saying it's a strong buy. Now that you missed the run up, your strategy is to wait until it goes back to $5 before you buy.

Cryptos are volatile, so it could happen, but there's also a very strong core of support that will keep the price from going too low. I don't know what price that is, but PPT is no longer just a "trade" coin with Beta so close to being released.

I dumped the PPT cause I need the funds to go into BCH when it was 500 to 600. That was a 3x 4x return in a week. LOL. And no idiot would hold it all the way to 2800.....sell at massive profits. Like if you got PPT and up 200%, you an idiot if you dont sell.
panorama

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:02:06 PM

@SemiSeriousInvestor

I dumped the PPT cause I need the funds to go into BCH when it was 500 to 600. That was a 3x 4x return in a week. LOL.

PPT has gone up 3x in the last two weeks and still has more upside than BCH.

Bravo on crushing PPT investors.

KLN_IT

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:02:06 PM

@SemiSeriousInvestor

I dumped the PPT cause I need the funds to go into BCH when it was 500 to 600. That was a 3x 4x return in a week. LOL. And no idiot would hold it all the way to 2800.....sell at massive profits. Like if you got PPT and up 200%, you an idiot if you dont sell.

Maybe for you 200% is good...I'm not looking for 200%...I'm looking for passive income ability.  Not everyone wants to trade like you do.  So take your BCH opinions elsewhere.
wya12345

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:08:56 PM

Already over $10, the price looks great. It could be better. It's definitely worthwhile to hold Populous for the long run.
SemiSeriousInvestor

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:58:10 PM

Do you guys even realize the more PPT goes up, the worse it is for PPT holders that wish to use the PPT coin for passive income? It means that the volatility of PPT is so high that Populous will require you to stake MASSIVE amounts against USD invoices. 120% stake? Guys be realistic, if PPT moved up 300% in a few weeks, that means it can go down that amount as well. What's to keep Populous from making you stake 200% or 300%?

Yeah, not one of you can guarantee that the stake is 120%. And it it turns out to be something like 200% or more, PPT will dump in an instant
SemiSeriousInvestor

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:08:50 PM

Told you guys PPT would Dump
Ant1Tr0ll

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:09:52 PM

I'm HODLing!!!!!!

semi-serious u just spread FUD. so obv you're a day trader trying to swing markets. Buzz off donkey!  Grin
goldenmean618

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:20:06 PM

semi-serious sounds just like another who used to troll here...
ecivfesrire

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:27:12 PM

I'm glad there's a slight decline in increase in price even though it's still increasing my family and friends want more of this stuff  Smiley

Always a good time to buy in at the minor dip
SemiSeriousInvestor

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:37:54 PM

I'm glad there's a slight decline in increase in price even though it's still increasing my family and friends want more of this stuff  Smiley

LOL at this guy telling people to buy at Highs.
ecivfesrire

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:56:37 PM

LOL at this guy telling people to buy at Highs.

This is as low as possible 🙆 if too many sell I'll have to help myself to an inordinate amount of secret sauce pxt and that would be being a pig. PPT trials of Obi-Wan (clif High). Are you loyal enough?
pockets1989

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:58:09 PM

Told you guys PPT would Dump

LOL you are truly hilarious bro!  What a clown trying to spread as much FUD hoping people will panic dump so he can pick up the dips.  Keep trying your underhanded tactics they wont work.  Nothing can hold ppt down! Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: