Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
alchemy20

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:30:43 PM

Did you click on the link? Did you read it? Can you read? Can you?

Now we will see funny posts into this topic as we already lost too much because of bearish market. Please grow up don't post like there is no puzzle contest to get rewarded there.

I didnt invest in this dumb shit. I didnt lose anything. Told you all to sell last month at 18 bucks....but people like Bro and Hold told you guys to eat another MINUS 75%
Everyone has their own target and no one really knows the future.
I would have do the same, I will still hold even if it's dropping because of the past performance, once the price will recover, there is bigger
reward that we will earn compared the risk we are taking.
The dump is normal and we cannot go with it with our own wants it to pump. The price was so cheap right now its below ×8 from its ATH and anyone can invest or not it depends if they believe on populous or not. When the whole crypto is going up and recover everything will be a big reward for this populous community and traders who trust the team.
I disagree with you. if populous has working producer already, then populous price will rise till $1K and more even through crypto bear market for sure.

That is simply false. The majority hold for price appreciation, not to deploy PPT contracts. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SemiSeriousInvestor

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:14:25 AM

It may soon be time to.... Reload.

more like time to sell....
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:35:20 AM

Semiserious, I cant understand why you constantly post on this thread. Your only posts are here and you are the exact kind of person that most bitcointalk users want to disappear.
If you want to help people from getting into or staying in something that you believe is a scam or vapourwear then you have made your point, clearly anyone that is still here and still in PPT is 'beyond saving'.
If your just being a dick then that's just disappointing and surely there is another thread that will get people riled up when you cry scam...idk go for tron or something like that.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

Ppt is a gateway drug out of the banking system. That is why it is so dangerous
Real_Ramsey

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

I've been trying to get verified for weeks now and I can't even get a comment on my profile about what else they need or if something posted isn't right. I get that they're coding and getting the next batches of invoices ready but I need this finalized so I can get an address and load my ppt on there so I can get in on the next round of contracts. Obviously, ppt's price in btc (and consequently usd) is starting to go as we get closer to these newer invoices being listed. The selling pressure is gone at this point, up we go.
yeyicheng888

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:03:05 AM

The POPULOUS coin project has a broad market application foundation, and the future development of this project is worth the expectation of coin holders.
SemiSeriousInvestor

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:42:13 PM

Semiserious, I cant understand why you constantly post on this thread. Your only posts are here and you are the exact kind of person that most bitcointalk users want to disappear.
If you want to help people from getting into or staying in something that you believe is a scam or vapourwear then you have made your point, clearly anyone that is still here and still in PPT is 'beyond saving'.
If your just being a dick then that's just disappointing and surely there is another thread that will get people riled up when you cry scam...idk go for tron or something like that.

It was all you true believers that acted like dicks when I asked legitimate questions about this coin back in November. SO now Karma is a bitch.....better sell before it hits 3 dollars....
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

Did you click on the link? Did you read it? Can you read? Can you?

Now we will see funny posts into this topic as we already lost too much because of bearish market. Please grow up don't post like there is no puzzle contest to get rewarded there.

I didnt invest in this dumb shit. I didnt lose anything. Told you all to sell last month at 18 bucks....but people like Bro and Hold told you guys to eat another MINUS 75%
Everyone has their own target and no one really knows the future.
I would have do the same, I will still hold even if it's dropping because of the past performance, once the price will recover, there is bigger
reward that we will earn compared the risk we are taking.
The dump is normal and we cannot go with it with our own wants it to pump. The price was so cheap right now its below ×8 from its ATH and anyone can invest or not it depends if they believe on populous or not. When the whole crypto is going up and recover everything will be a big reward for this populous community and traders who trust the team.
I disagree with you. if populous has working producer already, then populous price will rise till $1K and more even through crypto bear market for sure.
If you seen how much the lowest price and bought right there you already earn almost 80% profits. Populous is a big project and a working product honestly i don't know if they have or not. Im still busy working and i will take some time to read.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

If you seen how much the lowest price and bought right there you already earn almost 80% profits. Populous is a big project and a working product honestly i don't know if they have or not. Im still busy working and i will take some time to read.

There are some concern about credibility of this project whether it is into working state or not. There is no way to verify the claims of Nico's that is the reason why it losing its grip on the market. Current situation is not in the favor of this ecosystem so it looking risky investment.
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:24:56 AM

There are some concern about credibility of this project whether it is into working state or not. There is no way to verify the claims of Nico's that is the reason why it losing its grip on the market. Current situation is not in the favor of this ecosystem so it looking risky investment.

I agree totally with your thought, there is no way to verify that the Populous has a working product or not.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
ecivfesrire

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:29:34 AM

Yeah load up on wells Fargo and Deutch bank those are solvent. Populous is wrongthink the 3 invoices are not real Joe in general lied on his populous profits YouTube video
/Sarc
Happy 4
AzrailBogov

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:14:19 AM

I agree totally with your thought, there is no way to verify that the Populous has a working product or not.
I wanted to find an excuse for this project, but I could not. Apparently, now really you should not completely trust this
Agnosticus

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

I've been trying to get verified for weeks now and I can't even get a comment on my profile about what else they need or if something posted isn't right. I get that they're coding and getting the next batches of invoices ready but I need this finalized so I can get an address and load my ppt on there so I can get in on the next round of contracts. Obviously, ppt's price in btc (and consequently usd) is starting to go as we get closer to these newer invoices being listed. The selling pressure is gone at this point, up we go.

Glad I'm not the only one. It's been three months since my first attempt at being verified - this just fell off their systems. I tried again and it's been sitting there waiting to be verified for over two months. Pathetic. I was really looking forward to getting in on the invoice buying action...

Sad
mithuz

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:50:23 AM

I wanted to find an excuse for this project, but I could not. Apparently, now really you should not completely trust this

Right, we need to determine if they really have a working project.
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

I applied for KYC about a month ago and I am still not verified (didn`t even receive at least a feedback that I need more docs or something), and I am not a isolated case, I saw that many are complaining about this . I am amazed that a project like this is doing KYC manually. I am really glad you opted for automatic KYC finally, hopefully we get verified really fast now and am eager to see more invoices available on the market.
mike0829

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

Funny story – I've been a supporter through thick and thin – I remember all the uproar a few months ago – do you guys remember all that stuff about moving deadlines and whatnot? See, the project is still going – it's still one of the finest.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:24:56 PM

Glad I'm not the only one. It's been three months since my first attempt at being verified - this just fell off their systems. I tried again and it's been sitting there waiting to be verified for over two months. Pathetic. I was really looking forward to getting in on the invoice buying action...

Sad

PPT is actually one of the most popular tokens on Faast at this moment.You can add PPT directly to your own wallet where it can’t be hacked or stolen, and where withdrawals can’t be frozen. Here's the link why its popular https://medium.com/faast/is-now-a-good-time-to-buy-populous-ppt-4cb31e7c856e

And I would say that Populous (PPT) token is currently very undervalued, but in my opinion have a great potential to reach TOP 20 very soon! Anyway, read this article and I'm pretty convinced, but after the large correction, it's looking risky investment so far unless we don't know how the market will react in the next.
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

Sad

PPT is actually one of the most popular tokens on Faast at this moment.You can add PPT directly to your own wallet where it can’t be hacked or stolen, and where withdrawals can’t be frozen. Here's the link why its popular https://medium.com/faast/is-now-a-good-time-to-buy-populous-ppt-4cb31e7c856e

And I would say that Populous (PPT) token is currently very undervalued, but in my opinion have a great potential to reach TOP 20 very soon! Anyway, read this article and I'm pretty convinced, but after the large correction, it's looking risky investment so far unless we don't know how the market will react in the next.
I knew the token very early.But that is its price is very high.The price has dropped too much now.When will the price return again?

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Pharociuos88

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

It was all you true believers that acted like dicks when I asked legitimate questions about this coin back in November. SO now Karma is a bitch.....better sell before it hits 3 dollars....

Bro you either a paid troll, or your seriously compensating for some short comings in your life.  Because No one in there right mind would put so much time and effort into tearing peoples hopes as much as u do.  There’s people that bought ath and they ain’t want to keep being reminded by a worthless troll as you.  Find something productive to do with your self nobody here looking for your type of help.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:04:45 AM

Sad

I knew the token very early.But that is its price is very high.The price has dropped too much now.When will the price return again?
Asking when the price will return is like asking when lambo  Grin kidding aside. The price was up too high for its ath and now i thibk its a trouble to get a new ATH by this year its been a very big drop not only for this coin but we see how strong it is and getting recovered from that very dipping price. The price expectation is by 2019 when everything is going good not for this year.
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: