Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:12:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
xD..ppp

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:33:09 PM

Populous is the biggest scam lol. But I didn't realise till a few weeks back and I sold at 600k sats so I'm laughing because I made a huge profit and got the hell off of a sinking ship.

Thats good weak hands needs to get out :-)
You will buy back when its 100$ ?

Big investors accumulate since weeks.
https://etherscan.io/token/Populous?a=0xfe9e8709d3215310075d67e3ed32a380ccf451c8

Those volumes are way too big to be buy trades on a market. That’s someone moving around ppt between their own accounts.

Hehehe ... thats one of Binance’s wallets for tokens , lol  ... look at token holder, and how much of tokens is in that wallet.
Calculated value of tokens there right now is good 2800 million USD ... not counting 515k ETH ...  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:42:47 PM

I went to see my central banker uncle a couple weeks ago. I showed him populous platform and he started screaming and throwing his yamaka around. Sorry uncle.  Huh Embarrassed Wink I guess populous just makes people so mad for some reason.
bigblacknigger_gobeshook

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

I went to see my central banker uncle a couple weeks ago. I showed him populous platform and he started screaming and throwing his yamaka around. Sorry uncle.  Huh Embarrassed Wink I guess populous just makes people so mad for some reason.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

PPT watcher here, I come in peace.

I have been reading the carnage from the previous pages, I can see both sides of the arguments.

Just to clarify, the following supposition from Rob Roche on Steem is FUD ?

https://steemit.com/populous/@rob.roche/populous-fraud-the-habitual-lying-of-ppt-ceo-and-convicted-fraudster-steve-n-ico-williams

Example scenario - not PPT.

Hypothetically and only hypothetically you see why an individual (in this example any individual) being convicted for 4 years for 'Obtaining money transfer by deception' is a problem when you are running a $1bn USD company that's single purpose of existence is money transfers.

And the other problem is that this situation would not be workable if the company was liable to follow 'fit-and-proper' persons law under U.K financial services regulations which is where PPT is registered. You need to consider if such a discovery was made at a company which was under such regulations.

If the steem post is FUD then such example scenarios are not even a consideration and PPT can continue on its way to becoming a multi-billion $$$ company and good luck to the PPT team as Crypto needs a success story.

Oi cockbag, As far as I am aware the only things that can stop you being a company director are being personally bankrupt or being banned by the courts from being a director.

Before using personal insults please consult the U.K Financial Conduct Authority fit-and-proper handbook. The handbook is to be used as a guide for U.K based financial services companies which fall under the jurisdiction of the FCA such as, lending companies and companies involved with the movement of capital.

https://www.handbook.fca.org.uk/handbook/FIT.pdf

"The FCA will have regard to a number of factors when assessing the fitness
and propriety of a person to perform a particular controlled function, as
more particularly described in ■ FIT 2 (Main assessment criteria).

The FCA would expect firms that are required to assess the fitness and
propriety of staff being assessed under FIT to have regard to substantially
the same factors as those outlined in ■ FIT 2.

In the FCA's view, the most important considerations will be the person’s:
honesty, integrity and reputation;
competence and capability; and
financial soundness.
In assessing fitness and propriety, the FCA will also take account of the
activities of the firm for which the controlled function is or is to be
performed, the permission held by that firm and the markets within which it
operates.
A relevant authorised person assessing the fitness and propriety of staff
being assessed under FIT should consider:
(1) the nature, scale and complexity of its business, the nature and range
of financial services and activities undertaken in the course of that
business; and
(2) whether the candidate or person has the knowledge, skills and
experience to perform the specific role that the candidate or person is
intended to perform."

Hence, I will stick to my original hypothetical conclusion that if indeed a CEO or Managing director of a company had been placed under her majesty's pleasure for 4 years for fraudulent money transfers and was then put in charge of a $1bn USD listed company which primary function is money transfers then, yes this would be perceived to be a major governance issue.

This is all hypothetical.

I am simply asking the question, which remains un-answered - is the Steem article (which I have not written) FUD ? and if so what evidence can be presented to demonstrate it is FUD? the longer the question remains un-answered the bigger the problem gets.

If it is FUD then good luck to the PPT team and all the best.
ecivfesrire

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:55:11 PM

I never knew that a conviction is a life time sentence. I personally think it's something to be ignored. My friend stole beer when he was 18 now he's a manager at a construction company. I haven't seen him on the 10 o'clock news after the building fell down. Most bankers steal every day and they manage your life.

I really like how this platform requires me to set up 2fa. Also I'm happy to see Steve help people with the tokens that have been stolen. He seems like a good guy. The stupid online bank hasn't done 2fa yet. They should unclamp their ass and do something for a change. It's so easy to steal a password or set up a clone site to do key logging. I guess it's just another example of the crypto people being ahead of their time.
bigblacknigger_gobeshook

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:19:07 PM

PPT watcher here, I come in peace.

I have been reading the carnage from the previous pages, I can see both sides of the arguments.

Just to clarify, the following supposition from Rob Roche on Steem is FUD ?

https://steemit.com/populous/@rob.roche/populous-fraud-the-habitual-lying-of-ppt-ceo-and-convicted-fraudster-steve-n-ico-williams

Example scenario - not PPT.

Hypothetically and only hypothetically you see why an individual (in this example any individual) being convicted for 4 years for 'Obtaining money transfer by deception' is a problem when you are running a $1bn USD company that's single purpose of existence is money transfers.

And the other problem is that this situation would not be workable if the company was liable to follow 'fit-and-proper' persons law under U.K financial services regulations which is where PPT is registered. You need to consider if such a discovery was made at a company which was under such regulations.

If the steem post is FUD then such example scenarios are not even a consideration and PPT can continue on its way to becoming a multi-billion $$$ company and good luck to the PPT team as Crypto needs a success story.

Oi cockbag, As far as I am aware the only things that can stop you being a company director are being personally bankrupt or being banned by the courts from being a director.

Before using personal insults please consult the U.K Financial Conduct Authority fit-and-proper handbook. The handbook is to be used as a guide for U.K based financial services companies which fall under the jurisdiction of the FCA such as, lending companies and companies involved with the movement of capital.

https://www.handbook.fca.org.uk/handbook/FIT.pdf

"The FCA will have regard to a number of factors when assessing the fitness
and propriety of a person to perform a particular controlled function, as
more particularly described in ■ FIT 2 (Main assessment criteria).

The FCA would expect firms that are required to assess the fitness and
propriety of staff being assessed under FIT to have regard to substantially
the same factors as those outlined in ■ FIT 2.

In the FCA's view, the most important considerations will be the person’s:
honesty, integrity and reputation;
competence and capability; and
financial soundness.
In assessing fitness and propriety, the FCA will also take account of the
activities of the firm for which the controlled function is or is to be
performed, the permission held by that firm and the markets within which it
operates.
A relevant authorised person assessing the fitness and propriety of staff
being assessed under FIT should consider:
(1) the nature, scale and complexity of its business, the nature and range
of financial services and activities undertaken in the course of that
business; and
(2) whether the candidate or person has the knowledge, skills and
experience to perform the specific role that the candidate or person is
intended to perform."

Hence, I will stick to my original hypothetical conclusion that if indeed a CEO or Managing director of a company had been placed under her majesty's pleasure for 4 years for fraudulent money transfers and was then put in charge of a $1bn USD listed company which primary function is money transfers then, yes this would be perceived to be a major governance issue.

This is all hypothetical.

I am simply asking the question, which remains un-answered - is the Steem article (which I have not written) FUD ? and if so what evidence can be presented to demonstrate it is FUD? the longer the question remains un-answered the bigger the problem gets.

If it is FUD then good luck to the PPT team and all the best.

Oi smarty pants, its a good thing that the industry is NOT regulated by the FCA then innit?
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

Oi smarty pants, its a good thing that the industry is NOT regulated by the FCA then innit?

Correct. It is also a reasonable hypothesis therefore that if said company is not regulated by the FCA and does not apply fit and proper person governance for the person(s) in charge of said $1BN USD I would be sweating a little more heavily today than I was a few days ago.

Hypothetically speaking I would also be sweating a little harder if pictures appeared on Twitter of said individual behind the driving seat of a Bugatti Veyron.

But hey, none of this is real, its all FUD right? so people holding tokens can sleep safe and sound knowing that good corporate governance is being applied here and $1BN USD is safe in their hands. Why? some random guy on internet said so because: his mate stole a beer at 18 and he has not burned a building down since.

I am not taking sides, I am simply looking at the points raised in the Steem article objectively and asking what the response is.
ecivfesrire

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:41:06 PM

ANYBODY can write an article on steemit. I would be more concerned if an individual came out with their reputation on the line to object to the platform. So far there is no one doing that. It seems reasonable to assume that they know what they are doing is wrong otherwise they could just show us who they are. You should consider that.

And if someone did something wrong 10 years ago are they always held in contempt for that? I hate to say it but nobody is a saint and most people do a lot more wrong then you know about. When you buy stocks do you think the broker just buys a stock for you? What stops them from creating more stock and how is it transparent? Do you think equifax takes measures to protect your security? Just drop it or go and send a message to the team. It's your decision what you invest your time and money in.

From what I see populous has been investing time and money in the platform that we are going to use. I could care less what he did 10 years ago.
octain

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:00:24 PM

Would you let a convicted petofile, who’s done his time drive your daughter to school ?
ecivfesrire

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

Would you let a convicted petofile, who’s done his time drive your daughter to school ?

Yeah I probably wouldn't want you anywhere near my daughter tbh dorkie
octain

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

Yeah I probably wouldn't want you anywhere near my daughter tbh dorkie

Personal insults. How old are you ? 15 ?
ecivfesrire

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:33:14 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 11:43:22 PM by ecivfesrire

I figured it was apt for me to do that with the kind of comparisons you're making. You have really low criteria for what you think passes for evidence: some guy wrote me a script i recite on steemit let's see if that's ok I don't know who the source is. That's what you're doing to smear something that you don't own but would like to at a cheap price.
kevmon

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:46:46 AM

Noteworthy extracts:

Hive Project has entered into new partnerships and signed letters of intent covering the huge Turkish and Latin American markets, bringing liquidity to millions of SMEs faster!
We have been invited to attend the DFW — Digital Finance World in Frankfurt, the beating heart of the European financial world!
We have also had fintech companies from the USA contacting us in an effort to forge partnerships, which we continue to pursue
octain

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:05:56 AM

Lol I can’t wait till next year when Nico has moved on from populous and your in the ZLoadr chat telling everyone how he scammed you. They’re all just accusing you of FUD and telling you “everyone deserves a second chance”.
bigblacknigger_gobeshook

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:15:07 AM

Noteworthy extracts:

Hive Project has entered into new partnerships and signed letters of intent covering the huge Turkish and Latin American markets, bringing liquidity to millions of SMEs faster!
We have been invited to attend the DFW — Digital Finance World in Frankfurt, the beating heart of the European financial world!
We have also had fintech companies from the USA contacting us in an effort to forge partnerships, which we continue to pursue

Hive's demo looks and uses like 💩
caoboinhacso

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:21:41 AM

I think that a ICO project can developed strongly or not depends on community so much. A Ico project is known by many people before do ICo that the opportunity of success is very high
bigblacknigger_gobeshook

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:40:31 AM

I think that a ICO project can developed strongly or not depends on community so much. A Ico project is known by many people before do ICo that the opportunity of success is very high

Populous Community is like the Spartans they ready and waiting for action  Angry
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:43:49 AM

I never knew that a conviction is a life time sentence. I personally think it's something to be ignored. My friend stole beer when he was 18 now he's a manager at a construction company. I haven't seen him on the 10 o'clock news after the building fell down. Most bankers steal every day and they manage your life.

I really like how this platform requires me to set up 2fa. Also I'm happy to see Steve help people with the tokens that have been stolen. He seems like a good guy. The stupid online bank hasn't done 2fa yet. They should unclamp their ass and do something for a change. It's so easy to steal a password or set up a clone site to do key logging. I guess it's just another example of the crypto people being ahead of their time.

To me it is not so much about conviction than it is about TRUST.

And trust comes with its twin >> HONESTY.

So far Steve has very little honesty in his conduct.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:44:32 AM

Can one of the FUDsters please explain the details of this alleged big lie and scam?

The easiest ICO scam is to raise funds and then disappear with the funds. Nico did not do this.

Making regular appearances and announcements since the ICO ended is not an indicator of any kind of scam.

Issuing a follow-on airdrop, free to PPT holders, is not an indicator of any kind of scam.

Missing a launch deadline by what could be up to 4 weeks is not an indicator of any kind of scam, this happens often.

Nico calls is a beta, I call it an alpha, but spending time, money, resources developing what they've released so far is not an indication of a scam.

Is Nico just waiting until the last minute to disappear with all of the ICO funds, or what exactly is the purported fraud supposed to or going to be?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:49:48 AM

Why don't you Populous shills admit that the only reason why you are so in support of PPT is because you put a lot of money into it and thus live in fear that you may incur big losses from all the FUD and so no matter what, you will support PPT positively, by hook or by crook.

Which is why I don't see much reason nor logic in these PPT shills, some of them even having multiple accounts in violation of the forum rule.
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: