Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
mlarry777

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

Bought more PPT last night at FUDbottom price... thanks octain, thanks dorkie, and to all the other FUDpackers!  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
octain

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

The rise of price of ppt has nothing to do with fud. Populous went on a new exchange today coinspot.com.au. This is providing a little more liquity. Coin spot buys in market for you. It means they always buy at market price. Hence it will push up the price. Equally they dump at market price. But for now no one will be selling, you can’t transfer your ppt in. You have to buy it and hold it there.
onexx777

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

Grin
bigblacknigger_gobeshook

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

Just being totally impartial here and talking as a spectator now in this thread. If, by good chance, POPULOUS succeeds in becoming a ground breaking Fintech hub and proves profitable in the long term and is churning out it's services and invoice buyers and sellers are happily doing their business. How will you react and would you be actually happy that it succeeds and would you eventually invest in this kind of project if it was feasible and profitable? I am just curious if you would have a change of heart and admit it if you made a mistake? I would certainly admit I made an investment mistake if any business I was in flopped at all,  I wouldn't be sad, but in the end I always like to admit if I make a mistake, it's part of being human.  Smiley

If Populous is legit, then I would admit being wrong. That is a very simple thing to do.

I'm gonna hold you to this Dorkie
Veks_King

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

Populous is the biggest scam lol. But I didn't realise till a few weeks back and I sold at 600k sats so I'm laughing because I made a huge profit and got the hell off of a sinking ship.

Thats good weak hands needs to get out :-)
You will buy back when its 100$ ?

Big investors accumulate since weeks.
https://etherscan.io/token/Populous?a=0xfe9e8709d3215310075d67e3ed32a380ccf451c8

I'll never buy back. I made a big return and now I've sold. I'll sleep soundly at night knowing I haven't put my trust in a convicted fraudster.

PPT isn't the only crypto out there lol. I'll put my gains into other cryptos.

They've missed the Beta deadline 4 times and the Luxure deal got cancelled. Why would I stay invested in something which is clearly going downhill?
octain

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

What I think people are missing ok. Even if they get this thing of the ground. That’s the built of. Who is going to use it? The luxure deal is off. The whole setup is massively confusing with likens and ppt token and pxt tokens. Your local plumbing shop who needs to sell a few invoices to keep things going is going to look at all this and simply go to hard. To get this thing off the groundnd work  it’s going to take a intensive marketing plan where you sell it to businesses. People don’t believe in change and often are just happy to pay more to keep it simple.

This is valued like it is going to work and work well. Anyting less will tank it.
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

The shop doesn't have to use those and the platform design is simple.
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:24:38 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 02:05:44 PM by Phase_Shifter99

Populous is the biggest scam lol. But I didn't realise till a few weeks back and I sold at 600k sats so I'm laughing because I made a huge profit and got the hell off of a sinking ship.

https://etherscan.io/token/Populous?a=0xfe9e8709d3215310075d67e3ed32a380ccf451c8

I'll never buy back. I made a big return and now I've sold. I'll sleep soundly at night knowing I haven't put my trust in a convicted fraudster.

They've missed the Beta deadline 4 times and the Luxure deal got cancelled. Why would I stay invested in something which is clearly going downhill?

Populous will have the best performance in 2018 of all coins. Buy quality ! The FUD kicked you out, somebody else is happy to have your tokens now...
You are not the first one who sold the golden egg and bought a lame duck - good luck
Also you should show a little more respect for the person that gave you that big return that let you sleep so well, without him where would be now? If I follow your sick logic you
should give your profits back. LOL

uponroof

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

What I think people are missing ok. Even if they get this thing of the ground. That’s the built of. Who is going to use it? The luxure deal is off. The whole setup is massively confusing with likens and ppt token and pxt tokens. Your local plumbing shop who needs to sell a few invoices to keep things going is going to look at all this and simply go to hard. To get this thing off the groundnd work  it’s going to take a intensive marketing plan where you sell it to businesses. People don’t believe in change and often are just happy to pay more to keep it simple.

This is valued like it is going to work and work well. Anyting less will tank it.

The value is in the invoice selling idea as much as the technical network being established. PPT isn't for the local plumber... its for Corporations, Institutions and eventually nation states. This is the carrot that holds so many despite the FUD. I see the concern and negativity of the Luxure deal as somewhat offset by Luxure's intention to create their own coin. So the Luxure FUD has a somewhat plausible explanation. Not totally vindicating but somewhat so. The fact that PPT is approx 1 year ahead of the competition allows forgiveness in schedule and set back FUD. His conviction is troubling but not a deal breaker. I say that because to attempt something so bold as to swindle millions in broad daylight, while presenting a product implies one of two things...1) a completely misunderstood changed man who has integrity if not the best business skills... or 2) a completely crazy devious person to think there's some sort of reward in being criminalized for the rest of his life. So the personal FUD is not so easily accepted. Now there is a number 3 here that no one is really addressing and that's whether or not he has the actual skill to create this extremely complex aggressive platform as suggested. Here is where my FUD resigns if anywhere... 'is he capable of creating this product'... not as much 'is he of honorable motives' So yes, I have some concerns but the suggestion that this is some sort of out in the open elaborate scam isn't one of them.
Veks_King

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

Populous will have the best performance in 2018 of all coins. Buy quality ! The FUD kicked you out, somebody else is happy to have your tokens now...
You are not the first one who sold the golden egg and bought a lame duck - good luck
Also you should show a little more respect for the person that gave you that big return, without him where would be now? If I follow your sick logic you

You don't understand investing do you? Who stays on a sinking ship lol. Carillion plc is a perfect example. Investors made a 500% return on Carillion stocks as it was a great business/idea, as was Populous. The moment it started showing warning signs the smart investors got out, and anyone daft enough to stick around got burned.

Just because something was a smart investment doesn't mean it will always be a smart investment.
uponroof

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

The value is in the invoice selling idea as much as the technical network being established. PPT isn't for the local plumber... its for Corporations, Institutions and eventually nation states. This is the carrot that holds so many despite the FUD. I see the concern and negativity of the Luxure deal as somewhat offset by Luxure's intention to create their own coin. So the Luxure FUD has a somewhat plausible explanation. Not totally vindicating but somewhat so. The fact that PPT is approx 1 year ahead of the competition allows forgiveness in schedule and set back FUD. His conviction is troubling but not a deal breaker. I say that because to attempt something so bold as to swindle millions in broad daylight, while presenting a product implies one of two things...1) a completely misunderstood changed man who has integrity if not the best business skills... or 2) a completely crazy devious person to think there's some sort of reward in being criminalized for the rest of his life. So the personal FUD is not so easily accepted. Now there is a number 3 here that no one is really addressing and that's whether or not he has the actual skill to create this extremely complex aggressive platform as suggested. Here is where my FUD resigns if anywhere... 'is he capable of creating this product'... not as much 'is he of honorable motives' So yes, I have some concerns but the suggestion that this is some sort of out in the open elaborate scam isn't one of them.

One more thing... I didn't see any over hyping or even PPT marketing regarding the Coinspot addition. Again, an argument for a lacking business savvy, not deceit. If the idea is good enough and the tech is sound the product will sell itself... and perhaps that's what's going on here.   
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

Everything will be answered soon, I still hold to hold PPT when I get from ICO, and if I sell now of course I get a big profit but I'm sure this project is not a scam.
Yes of course not swindle, this project already allowed to earn on start to investors. Also allowed to leave in good profit to participants. Now on noise the price allows to buy those who else wants to make it. And there is it it is useful that weak hands threw coins and left.
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

[/quote]

Also you should show a little more respect for the person that gave you that big return, without him where would be now? If I follow your sick logic you

[/quote]

You don't understand investing do you? Who stays on a sinking ship lol. Carillion plc is a perfect example. Investors made a 500% return on Carillion stocks as it was a great business/idea, as was Populous. The moment it started showing warning signs the smart investors got out, and anyone daft enough to stick around got burned.

Just because something was a smart investment doesn't mean it will always be a smart investment.

[/quote]

Okay understand you think that ship is sinking ? Its far from sinking, it even has not startet yet (no reason to jump from the ship) it is at a early stage and will successfull for years to come.

You sold your token for 50-70USD, right ?

I tell what I would do to reduce risk: I would buy my token back(the original number  at 30usd(better 25 if it ever will go that low again) to be in the game again.
Now I would invest the remainig money that was earned with PPT and invest in whatever I have choosen as next investment.

jack.hk

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:40:23 PM

This is Jack Lee.  I gave advice to Populous on their proposed invoice discounting / factoring process so that the company could consider if this should be modified to match with market practices.  For those recent postings on the web regarding the background of Populous' founder, please do your own diligence and judgment before making any decision as I am not going to reply any further inquiries.

I have provided my professional advice on invoice discounting / factoring process for Populous’ consideration.  Since I have already completed my advisory tasks, today (Feb 12) I have resigned from the Honourable Advisor position of Populous.

I take this opportunity to thank you for the cooperation extended to me by the company.
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

Man enough with the trolling. Multiple noobie accounts
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

I didn't know the Luxure deal was off.
It was fake anyway.
Luxure deal is a hype created to pump the price.
Like I said before, Steve needs to live up to each hype that he created.
Creating that PXT token was an easy part.
Living up to the Luxure fake deal is a super challenging part, and thus was called off, or whatever.
The excuse was that Luxure will create its token.
But I suspect there will be no Luxure token whatsoever.
If anyone wants to blame the "failed" fake deal, Steve can put the "blame" on Luxure.
If Luxure wants to do its own ICO, it will create another set of ICO fakery, just like one of Adeyemi bros' doctailor.
The more fakery being put up, the more hypes need to be created, the more investors will be cheated, the more people will be coming after the criminal culprit.

Update:
Now that the PXT hype is fulfilled, Steve has a new challenge in place for him in the future -> how to utilize those PXT token into the Populous platform.
This will create another level of complexity for the Adeyemi boys to satisfy.
It's a tough life to be a scammer.
Being honest is way much easier.
bigblacknigger_gobeshook

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

This is Jack Lee.  I gave advice to Populous on their proposed invoice discounting / factoring process so that the company could consider if this should be modified to match with market practices.  For those recent postings on the web regarding the background of Populous' founder, please do your own diligence and judgment before making any decision as I am not going to reply any further inquiries.

I have provided my professional advice on invoice discounting / factoring process for Populous’ consideration.  Since I have already completed my advisory tasks, today (Feb 12) I have resigned from the Honourable Advisor position of Populous.

I take this opportunity to thank you for the cooperation extended to me by the company.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*tShsyDP4vewg-1rNFvSndw.jpeg
https://medium.com/@BitPopulous/populous-legal-and-operational-review-feb-2018-586c85a4dfd6
uponroof

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

I didn't know the Luxure deal was off.
It was fake anyway.
Luxure deal is a hype created to pump the price.
Like I said before, Steve needs to live up to each hype that he created.
Creating that PXT token was an easy part.
Living up to the Luxure fake deal is a super challenging part, and thus was called off, or whatever.
The excuse was that Luxure will create its token.
But I suspect there will be no Luxure token whatsoever.
If anyone wants to blame the "failed" fake deal, Steve can put the "blame" on Luxure.
If Luxure wants to do its own ICO, it will create another set of ICO fakery, just like one of Adeyemi bros' doctailor.
The more fakery being put up, the more hypes need to be created, the more investors will be cheated, the more people will be coming after the criminal culprit.

You're trying too hard to create FUD and its obvious.
Take a minute to read this: https://medium.com/@BitPopulous/populous-legal-and-operational-review-feb-2018-586c85a4dfd6
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

How real is that Jack Lee appointment can be determined by contacting the real Jack Lee directly for clarification.
bigblacknigger_gobeshook

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

How real is that Jack Lee appointment can be determined by contacting the real Jack Lee directly for clarification.

Dorkie he said he has "completed my advisory tasks" thats why he is resigning
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: