Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

How real is that Jack Lee appointment can be determined by contacting the real Jack Lee directly for clarification.

Dorkie he said he has "completed my advisory tasks" thats why he is resigning

I know. I mean clarification from the real Jack Lee that he was indeed appointed for a temporary role as an advisor to Populous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

I am sorry to say this, but you are quite............. not smart.

1. A scam that is longer term will be harder to operate.
2. A scam that is shorter term will be easier to operate.
3. Bitconnect was not operated to be short-term.

Go meditate on the 3 points above until you reach enlightenment.

Update:
I believe they are not eyeing for $10 mil.
I suspect they are eyeing for multi hundreds of million to a few billion.

If you are okay with selling one hype after another is fine and dandy (ref: Populous), that's your preference.
If you are okay with absolutely no selling of any hype whatsoever is fine and dandy (ref: Veritaseum), that's okay too.
It shows that you do not have a firm stance in this.
But I personally prefer a project that does not sell one hype after another.

You guys are giving Steve Nico too much of a doubt.
It's not like you guys would give others the same level of treatment.
I see only bias in your thought process.

I said:
The easiest ICO scam is to raise funds and then disappear with the funds. Nico did not do this.

You said:
I disagree.

Now you say:

While you're sitting at your computer thinking about how smart you are, why don't YOU go meditate on your own contradiction?

Give Nico a little credit. Again, in this day and age, how would one steal $100M or more in a high profile way such as this and manage to live it up somewhere fairly pleasant? I don't think it can be done. The *best* someone like Nico could do is take a few million, buy a modest home in some semi-rural South American town or some island and live out the rest of his life without working. No one can pull of the kind of scam you're talking about and actually enjoy the money with mansions, fancy cars, yachts, etc.

See, it seems you don't want to use the logic that you're such a big fan of and look at the big picture.

It's not enough to take a few elements of doubt and create a whole narrative about fraud and scams unless the other pieces of the puzzle fit. If PPT is a scam it is a well thought out one. Scams in general are pretty simple in concept, but to pull one off you need not only to execute the scam itself but engineer an exit and a way to enjoy the spoils. No one has yet to propose a viable theory for the scam itself (since it's clear $10M+ wasn't "enough" or the exit). Meditate on that.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
uponroof

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

FWIW

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/962704040353124357
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

Just to clarify, myself (and others in this thread) are not calling 'scam' - *some* of the posts here are but not all. And I do believe that some of the negative posts are from the competition, no doubt in my mind about that.

The point I was making (and others) is that whilst there is no sign of wrong-doing, at the very least, there is a corporate governance issue which needs to be addressed. It won't go away.

None of the subsequent replies appear to be 'playing-the-ball' on this and are instead trying to play-the-player.

And FYI - you don't need to execute an exit from a scam or ponzi (again, not proposing PPT is such) if the scheme becomes so big, profitable and dare I say it 'un-touchable' there is absolutely no need for an exit. The biggest and best schemes littered down history had no exit plan, they just keep on going until there is an 'event'.

Taking a risk based approach to investment you could argue, if the supposition in the steem video is correct (and it has not been proven that it is), that the risk of such a future 'event' is far higher for PPT than it otherwise should be. This is what good governance helps protects investors from.
bigblacknigger_gobeshook

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:51:43 PM

Just to clarify, myself (and others in this thread) are not calling 'scam' - *some* of the posts here are but not all. And I do believe that some of the negative posts are from the competition, no doubt in my mind about that.

The point I was making (and others) is that whilst there is no sign of wrong-doing, at the very least, there is a corporate governance issue which needs to be addressed. It won't go away.

None of the subsequent replies appear to be 'playing-the-ball' on this and are instead trying to play-the-player.

And FYI - you don't need to execute an exit from a scam or ponzi (again, not proposing PPT is such) if the scheme becomes so big, profitable and dare I say it 'un-touchable' there is absolutely no need for an exit. The biggest and best schemes littered down history had no exit plan, they just keep on going until there is an 'event'.

Taking a risk based approach to investment you could argue, if the supposition in the steem video is correct (and it has not been proven that it is), that the risk of such a future 'event' is far higher for PPT than it otherwise should be. This is what good governance helps protects investors from.

The will be no change of Management whatsoever, no usurping going there buddy, unlucky me old mucca!
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:04:40 AM

I've been in PPT since the ICO.  Then came the EtherDelta scare so I moved my PPT to another wallet address in December.

So here comes Populous announcing that they are going to airdrop PXT for all the holders of PPT.  (this is where I get f*cked.)

Yep, I moved the PPT before their airdrop date and and after the "hold" date, just because the ether addresses was used frequently on ED.  So I kindly send an email to Populous explaining - no response.  Then I see their twitter info on how to claim PXT, etc.  I do so - still no response.  I repeat - still no response.  Now I hear they are removing the claim form.  Oh, well, I guess I don't rate.

I realize that the PXT likely isn't worth much, but dammit!  It's just the concept of being told one thing and then experiencing something else.

So I read what I hope is FUD on this forum thread but my experience is screaming to pay attention to not what they say, but what they do!

Populous, I'm pissed. 

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:34:49 AM

jesus christ.....just found the populous thread and cant believe what I see....how the hell do this dorkie dude have time to eat, sleep or shit...between this and his 10000 word ramblings on veritaseum thread I would think he never leaves the house
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:05:52 AM

jesus christ.....just found the populous thread and cant believe what I see....how the hell do this dorkie dude have time to eat, sleep or shit...between this and his 10000 word ramblings on veritaseum thread I would think he never leaves the house

Yeah the other night he was freaking out like kurt eichenwald. I think he is some bankster tbh
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:08:44 AM

http://i.imgsafe.org/50a1c0c70a.png

THE POPULOUS PLATFORM FOR BUYING AND SELLING INVOICES GLOBALLY
The first and only invoice & trade finance platform on the Ethereum blockchain

PPT ICO HAS CLOSED

web | http://www.populous.co
JOIN US ON SLACK | https://bitpopulous.herokuapp.com/
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM | @POPULOUS
Bounties Thread | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1837493
Download our Whitepaper

TOKEN SALE DETAILS

http://populous.co/img/token_sale.png

TEAM TOKENS

Tokens allocated to the team will be locked up in a smart contract for a period of one year. This will ensure that the team focuses hard to hit their targets and increase the value of the platform for all PPT holders.

ICO ESCROW

Mikko Ohtamaa - Tokenmarket.net
Paul Puey - Airbitz.co

INTRO INTO INVOICE FINANCE

Applying for a business loan from the bank is not always an ideal solution for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), especially for some businesses that require immediate funding for sudden working capital increases, wages and short-term investments which have not been planned for. While banks, large financial institutions and independent invoice finance companies dominate asset-based lending and factoring, Peer-To-Peer (P2P) invoice finance platforms have recently entered the industry. Similar to traditional invoice finance providers, these platforms provide solutions that allow SMEs to get immediate funding on monies owed to them by their customers, rather than waiting for customers to pay invoices within a 45 to 90 day period which usually causes a strain on the cash flow of the SMEs

FACTS ABOUT THE MARKET

1. Last year alone, over $3 trillion was traded through export factoring and invoice financing, it is an industry which has been growing in many sectors for the past 5 years.

2. 50% of SMEs account for the UK's total turnover £3tn.

3. In the UK 46% of SMEs experience some form of cash flow problem and late payment.

WHAT IS POPULOUS

http://i.imgsafe.org/149002b8a4.png

Populous is an invoice and trade finance platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. Populous uses XBRL, Smart Contracts, Stable pegged tokens and more to create a unique global trading environment for investors and sellers to trade invoices from all around the world. We at Populous believe we are creating the next generation invoice finance marketplace. Please read our whitepaper for a more technical overview of the platform.

WHY POPULOUS?

Because Populous is built on the Ethereum Virtual Machine, this has given us the opportunity to create a platform that allows everyone to participate in an alternative finance marketplace which is currently available only to banks, financial institutions, wealthy individuals, family offices and governments. So by allowing investors to use cryptocurrency on our platform, investors from any part of the world, can invest  in an invoice sold buy an invoice seller from any part of the world. For example a investor from China or Japan can invest in invoices sold buy UK businesses and vice versa. In order to create a stable trading environment, we use pegged token which are Ethereum ERC 20 token standard. While banks and other financial institutions join force together to create financial platforms on the blockchain, Populous is unique in its approach to finance on the blockchain, in a sense that we are not held to abide by the same regulatory rules which prevents banks and other financial institutions from using cryptocurrencies in a blockchain environment.

WHAT ARE POKENS?

http://i.imgsafe.org/50a6ba53fd.png

The flow of funds within the platform is realized by the usage of custom stable currency tokens (Pokens) pegged 1 to 1 with worldwide government’s currencies. Pokens are backed by the funds of investors who deposit funds on the platform to finance invoices. Once invoices are financed by investors, pokens are sent to invoice sellers also known as the borrowers. Pokens can either be exchanged for fiat currency or transferred to an external Ethereum wallet.

POKENS INSIDE THE PLATFORM

The platform manages an internal ledger with the balances of each borrower’s and investor’s accounts for each currency.

POKENS OUTSIDE THE PLATFORM

Outside the platform we provide a publicly accessible smart contract for each token, implementing the Ethereum ERC 20 token standard (external token contract).

WHAT IS XBRL?

http://i.imgsafe.org/058d7ccd28.jpg

XBRL is a global standard for exchanging business information which is freely available. It's also currently used to define and exchange financial information, such as a company’s financial statements. XBRL allows the expression of semantic meaning commonly required in business reporting. We have built a XBRL back-end which forms part of our in-house credit reference system and targeted marketing database, currently we update the UK company financial statements of more than 2 million companies daily prior to when they file their financial annual accounts to the UK Companies House. This gives us the ability to foresee multi industry trends more or less with a real-time effect. We estimated to be collecting in the region 1 petabyte data every 6 to 12 months, this will give us a further opportunity to carry out financial machine learning on our own data and further enhance the operations of the Populous platform and the release of our financial API oracles. Below is a link to elements we extract from XBRL data.

http://populous.co/xbrl_data.html

WHAT IS THE ALTMAN Z-SCORE FORMULA

http://i.imgsafe.org/07a6bd64b4.png

The Z-score formula for predicting bankruptcy was published in 1968 by Edward I. Altman, who was, at the time, an Assistant Professor of Finance at New York University. The formula may be used to predict the probability that a firm will go into bankruptcy within two years. Z-scores are used to predict corporate defaults and an easy-to-calculate control measure for the financial distress status of companies. With the combination of our XBRL data and the Altman Z formula which is used by most financial institutions globally, we have not only bypassed the need of using a external UK credit reference agency but have also gained a technological and financial edge over our competitors. Using the combined data sets we have created, we are able to find companies in the UK who are need of cash flow and target them accordingly and effectively. The same data sets can also be used for many other business use cases but we prefer at this moment in time to put our full focus in the invoice finance industry and seize a significant portion of market share from our main competitors, Marketinvoice.  

THE TEAM, ADVISERS & CONSULTANTS

Stephen Williams - CEO/Financial Data Miner/Expert/Analyst - LinkedIn
Zvezdomir Zlatinov - Smart Contract Developer - LinkedIn
Jason Tuang - Financial Consultant - LinkedIn
Rayan Guotay - General Counsel - Linkedin
John Morton - CTO/Big Data Architect- Linkedin
Dr. Jay Best - AI and Cryptocurrency Strategy Advisor - Linkedin
Luis Carranza - Advisor/Marketing Expert - Founder of Fintechweek.com - Linkedin

CONTACT
Web | http://www.populous.co
Email | info@populous.co
Twitter | http://www.twitter.com/bitpopulous
Github | https://github.com/bitpopulous

NEWS ARTICLES
http://www.pymnts.com/news/b2b-payments/2017/populous-invoice-finance-supplier-sme-small-business-alternative-lending-blockchain-smart-contracts/

http://www.altfi.com/article/2640_new_blockchain_platform_aims_to_tackle_3bn_invoice_factoring_market

http://www.8btc.com/populous-lending-blockchain-smart-contracts

http://qww.btckan.com/news/topic/32114

Bounty Campaign
If you want to participate in our bounty campaign, please go to this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1837493

----------

POPULOUS ICO BOUNTIES

ALL BOUNTIES ARE NOW CLOSED

Earn PPT tokens by participating in POPULOUS bounty program

There are 542,166 PPT tokens provided for Populous Bounty Program

The Crowdsale price for PPT token: 1 PPT = 0.0011 ETH

-------

Register here for the signature bounty

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Lkl3A8OgQ2xqxG0rm5VopOKyo3XSXg0LGT8OKekSWeE/edit?usp=sharing

If you see your username here, you are on the signature bounty and can start posting to earn Populous Platform Tokens.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j8Bt7XkqipzczioYDjjlCrRJc8WoWfQKlEVGtOubx_s/edit?usp=sharing

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

Total bounty reward amount available for the signature bounty: 189,758

1) Participants of our signature bounty will be randomly checked once a week, this will ensure that those who support the program long-term will receive an increase in their stake.
2) Users will not be allowed to change their signature in the middle of the campaign.
3) Bounty will be divided among the participants proportionally to the amount of their stakes.
4) All members need to post at least 50 posts wearing the signature by the time the ICO ends to be eligible for a reward.
6) Spam is strictly prohibited. Users found spamming will be immediately and permanently disqualified, reported to the moderators, and banned from any other bounty campaign. Multiple accounts from the same person are not allowed!!!

http://i.imgsafe.org/0e9a19cf53.png

http://populous.co/img/avatar.png

Signature for Jr. Member. 30 stakes per week

Code:
[center][url=http://www.populous.co/]
POPULOUS | Rebuilding Invoice Finance on The Blockchain | ICO date - 16th July 2017
[/url][/center]

Signature for member. 40 stakes per week

Code:
[left][url=http://www.populous.co/]░░░█▀█░█▀█░█▀█░█░█░█░░█▀█░█░█░█▀▀[/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866936]░░░█▒ ║ANN Thread║[/url][url=https://bitpopulous.slack.com/]║Slack║[/url][url=https://twitter.com/BitPopulous]║Twitter║[/url][url=https://t.me/POPULOUS]║Telegram║[/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1837493]║Bounty║[/url][url=http://populous.co/populous_whitepaper.pdf]║Whitepaper║▒▒█[/url]
[url=http://www.populous.co/]░░░█▄█░█░█░█▄█░█░█░█░░█░█░█░█░█▄▄[/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866936]░░░█▒▒▒▒▒[color=black] 🌟REBUILDING INVOICE FINANCE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN🌟[/color] ▒▒▒▒▒█[/url]
[url=http://www.populous.co/]░░░█░░░█▄█░█░░░█▄█░█▄░█▄█░█▄█░▄▄█[/url][url=http://www.populous.co/]░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ [color=black]ICO Date - 16th July 2017 [/color]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█[/url]
[/left]

Signature for Full member. 50 stakes per week

Code:
[left][url=http://www.populous.co/][b][color=#daa520][color=transparent]░░░[/color]█▀█ [color=transparent].[/color]█▀█[color=transparent]░[/color]█▀█[color=transparent]░[/color]█[color=transparent]░[/color]█[color=transparent]░[/color]█[color=transparent]░░[/color]█▀█[color=transparent]░[/color]█ [color=transparent].[/color]█[color=transparent]░[/color]█▀▀[/color][/url][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866936][color=transparent]░░░[/color][color=#daa520][color=#622222]█▒ [/color]║[color=#1C4860]ANN Thread[/color]║[/color][/url][/b][b][url=https://bitpopulous.slack.com/][color=#daa520]║[color=#1C4860]Slack[/color]║[/color][/url][/b][b][url=https://twitter.com/BitPopulous][color=#daa520]║[color=#1C4860]Twitter[/color]║[/color][/url][/b][b][url=https://t.me/POPULOUS][color=#daa520]║[color=#1C4860]Telegram[/color]║[/color][/url][/b][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1837493][color=#daa520]║[color=#1C4860]Bounty[/color]║[/color][/url][b][url=http://populous.co/populous_whitepaper.pdf][color=#daa520]║[color=#1C4860]Whitepaper[/color]║[color=#622222]▒▒█[/color][/color][/url]
[url=http://www.populous.co/][color=#daa520][color=transparent]░░░[/color]█▄█[color=transparent]░[/color]█[color=transparent]░[/color]█[color=transparent]░[/color]█▄█[color=transparent]░[/color]█[color=transparent]░[/color]█[color=transparent]░[/color]█[color=transparent]░░[/color]█[color=transparent]░[/color]█[color=transparent]░[/color]█[color=transparent]░[/color]█[color=transparent]░[/color]█▄▄[/url][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866936][color=#1C4860][color=transparent]░░░[/color][color=#622222]█▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color][color=#00bfff]◥ REBUILDING INVOICE FINANCE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ◤[/color][color=#622222]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█[/color][color=transparent]░░░[/color][/color][/url][/b]
[url=http://www.populous.co/][color=#daa520][color=transparent]░░░[/color]█[color=transparent]░░░[/color]█▄█[color=transparent]░[/color]█[color=transparent]░░░[/color]█▄█[color=transparent]░[/color]█▄[color=transparent]░[/color]█▄█[color=transparent]░[/color]█▄█[color=transparent]░[/color]▄▄█[/color][/url][url=http://www.populous.co/][color=#622222][color=transparent]░░░[/color]█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ [color=#daa520]ICO Date - 16th July 2017 [/color]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█[/color][/url]
[/left]

Signature for Sr. Member, Hero or Legendary. 80 stakes per week.

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=http://www.populous.co/][font=courier][size=2px][color=#1C4860]      [color=#daa520]▄[color=#daa520]████[/color]▄[/color]
     [color=#daa520]▐██████▌[/color]
      [color=#daa520]▀████▀[/color]           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  
  [color=#daa520]▄████[/color]█████████▄    ████████████    ██████▀▀▀▀████▄   █████     ████   █████           ████████████    █████     ████    ████████████
  [color=#daa520]█████[/color]██████████   ██████   █████   █████      ████   █████     ████   █████          ██████   █████   █████     ████   ██████   █████
  [color=#daa520]█████[/color]██████████   █████     ████   █████      ████   █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   ██████   █████
  [color=#daa520]█████[/color]██████████   █████     ████   █████      ████   █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   ██████   █████
  [color=#daa520]█████[/color]██████████   █████     ████   █████      ████   █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   ██████
  [color=#daa520]█████[/color]██████████   █████     ████   █████▄▄▄▄▄█████   █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████     ███████▌
  [color=#daa520]█████[/color]████▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████     ████   █████████████▀    █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████       ███████
      ▐████         █████     ████   █████             █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████          ██████
      ▐████         █████     ████   █████             █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   █████   ██████
      ▐████         █████     ████   █████             █████     ████   █████          █████     ████   █████     ████   █████   ██████
      ▐████         ██████▄▄▄█████   █████             ██████▄▄▄█████   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████▄▄▄█████   ██████▄▄▄█████   █████   ██████
      ▐████          ▀██████████▀    █████              ▀██████████▀    ████████████    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀
[/color][/size][/font][/url][/td]
[td][center][font=arial][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866936][size=12pt][color=#1C4860] [color=#1C4860]███[/color] Rebuilding Invoice Finance on The Blockchain [color=#1C4860]███[/color][/color][/size][/url][/b]
[font=arial][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866936][size=9pt][color=#daa520]【ANN THREAD】[/color][/size][/url][/b][font=arial][b][url=https://bitpopulous.slack.com/][size=9pt][color=#daa520]【SLACK】[/color][/size][/url][/b][font=arial][b][url=https://twitter.com/BitPopulous][size=9pt][color=#daa520]【TWITTER】[/color][/size][/url][/b][font=arial][b][url=https://t.me/POPULOUS][size=9pt][color=#daa520]【TELEGRAM】[/color][/size][/url][/b][font=arial][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1837493][size=9pt][color=#daa520]【BOUNTY】[/color][/size][/url][font=arial][b][url=http://populous.co/populous_whitepaper.pdf][size=9pt][color=#daa520]【WHITEPAPER】[/color][/size][/url]
[size=4pt][color=#dc143c]★★★█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█★★★[/color][/size][/center][/td]
[td][center][font=Arial][size=3pt][color=#000][color=#daa520] ██ [/color]
██[color=#daa520] █ [/color]██
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █[/size][/font][/td]
[td][center][b][url=http://www.populous.co/][size=13pt][glow=#daa520,2,300][color=#1C4860][color=#daa520].[/color]ICO Date[color=#daa520].[/color][/color][/glow][/size]
[font=Arial][size=10pt][color=#1C4860]16th July 2017[/color][/size][/url][/b][/center][/td]
[td][center][font=Arial][size=3pt][color=#000][color=#daa520] ██ [/color]
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █[/size][/font][/td]
[/tr][/table][/center]

OUR MAIN POPULOUS ICO THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866936
-------
Find out if your on the Translation bounty campaign, by looking up your username in the google spreadsheet below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11LMbeQcC0IlhLKiOVwcF865fk2LTnRhyBnsYn130RgE/edit?usp=sharing

TRANSLATIONS

Total bounty reward amount available for the translation bounty: 81,325

for the Populous.co website and our Bitcointalk threads

This bounty is ideal for professional translators on Bitcointalk  

- The translation must be of a high quality - not done using google translate.  
- The translation should be easily understood by anyone, not to technical or too literal.  

Translation:

- Website (293 PPT = $60)
- White Paper (968 PPT = $200)
- Bitcointalk ANN (with new thread in Local community) (728 PPT = $150)

Send us a direct message to reserve your translation

Announcement Thread:

Vietnamese :
Spanish : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1879045
Japanese : http://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=14466
Chinese Simplified : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1904192
Indonesian : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1876168.0
Romanian : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1891038.0
Portuguese : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1875834.0
Dutch : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1875856
Italian :
Bulgarian :
Slovenian :
Thai :
Danish : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1894148
Greek : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1907323
Hindi : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1875576.0
Polish :
Russian : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1875512
Swedish :
Turkish : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1896227.0
French : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1877762.0
German : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1892708.0
Korean :
Filipino : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1896290

--------

Whitepaper:

Vietnamese :
Spanish : http://populous.co/whitepaper/populous_whitepaper_spanish.pdf
Japanese : http://populous.co/whitepaper/populous_whitepaper_japanese.pdf
Chinese Simplified : http://populous.co/whitepaper/populous_whitepaper_chinese.pdf
Indonesian :  
Romanian :
Portuguese : http://populous.co/whitepaper/populous_whitepaper_portugues.pdf
Dutch :
Italian :
Bulgarian :
Slovenian :
Thai :
Danish : http://populous.co/whitepaper/populous_whitepaper_danish.pdf
Greek : http://populous.co/whitepaper/populous_whitepaper_greek.pdf
Hindi : http://populous.co/whitepaper/populous_whitepaper_hindi.pdf
Polish :
Russian : http://populous.co/whitepaper/populous_whitepaper_russian.pdf
Swedish :
Turkish : http://populous.co/whitepaper/populous_whitepaper_turkish.pdf
French : http://populous.co/whitepaper/populous_whitepaper_french.pdf
German :
Korean : http://populous.co/whitepaper/populous_whitepaper_korean.pdf
Filipino :
Arabic : http://populous.co/whitepaper/populous_whitepaper_arabic.pdf

--------

Vietnamese :
Spanish :
Japanese :
Chinese Simplified :
Indonesian :  
Romanian :
Portuguese :
Dutch :
Italian :
Bulgarian :
Slovenian :
Thai :
Danish :
Greek :
Hindi :
Polish :
Russian :
Swedish :
Turkish :
French :
German :
Korean :
Filipino :

--------

ARTICLE BOUNTIES

Total bounty reward amount available for the article bounty: 108,433

News websites & blog bounties

- Articles must be in English, Chinese, Russian or Spanish.
- Blogs must have a minimum of 300+ followers for any language.
- All aricles written must be only unique content and correct grammar.
- Articles must also be accessible by any member of the public.
- Articles must contain a minimum of 700 characters or more without spaces.
- Article must contain at least 2 links pointing back to http://populous.co

Once a blog post or article is written please submit it to : info@populous.co

Blogs will be ranked in accordance with articles written in three stages.

1. Low impact = 10 PPT
2. Medium impact = 30 PPT
3. High impact  = 60 PPT

-------

SOCIAL MEDIA BOUNTIES

Total bounty reward amount available for the article bounty: 54,216

http://i64.tinypic.com/2921xyt.jpg

This bounty is limited to 500 participants starting from member rank.

There should be a minimum of 90% real followers.

Register here to participate - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFv38l7zyLdEAk2vWwLQj2ld5rTR8yyMRL1GXYVH5-q4QbaA/viewform

List of accepted participants - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Adt7WIvzd8W_6P1us2gli6Kq8ijTgtpFWtFO-3gwcf4/edit#gid=69107999

@bitpopulous

Twitter

Follow us on Twitter: 20 stakes per week

For Every retweet or mention you will get:

- 10 stakes for 100 - 300 followers Twitter account
- 30 stakes for under 1000 followers Twitter account
- 50 stakes for 1000 or more followers Twitter account

-------

BUG REPORTING COMING SHORTLY

We will be shortly open sourcing our code which will be found at the link below.

https://github.com/bitpopulous

Goddamn, I would have loved to participate in this one.
Dorkie

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:22:33 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 02:39:17 AM by Dorkie

I said:
The easiest ICO scam is to raise funds and then disappear with the funds. Nico did not do this.

You said:
I disagree.

Now you say:

While you're sitting at your computer thinking about how smart you are, why don't YOU go meditate on your own contradiction?

Give Nico a little credit. Again, in this day and age, how would one steal $100M or more in a high profile way such as this and manage to live it up somewhere fairly pleasant? I don't think it can be done. The *best* someone like Nico could do is take a few million, buy a modest home in some semi-rural South American town or some island and live out the rest of his life without working. No one can pull of the kind of scam you're talking about and actually enjoy the money with mansions, fancy cars, yachts, etc.

See, it seems you don't want to use the logic that you're such a big fan of and look at the big picture.

It's not enough to take a few elements of doubt and create a whole narrative about fraud and scams unless the other pieces of the puzzle fit. If PPT is a scam it is a well thought out one. Scams in general are pretty simple in concept, but to pull one off you need not only to execute the scam itself but engineer an exit and a way to enjoy the spoils. No one has yet to propose a viable theory for the scam itself (since it's clear $10M+ wasn't "enough" or the exit). Meditate on that.

Did I not told you to go meditate on my 3 points until you understand?
Why is this still a big challenge for you to do?

You said:
And that's very fucking stupid.
You implied that Nico did not do this, and thus he is not a scam.
Huh, what?
So pray tell what is the hardest ICO scam?

You take offense when I suggested you to meditate for enlightenment, but that's exactly what you are supposed to do.
Most of your comments reflect your ignorance, but you never realize it.

Update:
You talked as if you are some expert with industry experience in scam operation, when in fact you are not.
How a scam should or will proceed to be, is not for you to judge.
You don't go around telling people how a scam should be like.
There are multiple ways a scam can be carried out and end up.
"I don't think it can be done." - I don't think you can even think.

Update #2:
Here's another point for you to meditate on until you reach enlightenment:
Ask yourself why do you keep giving Steve Nico 100% of the benefit of the doubt?

To be sincere and honest with you, I sincerely and honestly do not see why such a behavior of yours can be considered rational.
I don't remember ever seeing even a single comment from you questioning the credibility of Steve Nico ever.
$1 bil Luxure deal? Great!
$1 bil Luxure deal off? No problem!
Airdrop of free worthless token? Great!
Past conviction for fraud for several years? No problem!
And many other problems? What problem? I don't see any problem. I only see greatness everywhere.
I think you have deep emotional attachment to Populous and Steve Nico to the point of having blind faith.
Otherwise, I will have to assume you are simply a very very stupid person.
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

Hi again Dorkie.  Smiley Tldr.
HodlThroughTheStorm

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:00:00 AM

Yeah shouldn't even waste time on dorkie anymore he's clearly a paid fuddster,

tldr is an understatement,   I would rather die than read anything from a paid HIVE shill
bitcoinPI

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:30:18 AM

Yeah shouldn't even waste time on dorkie anymore he's clearly a paid fuddster,

tldr is an understatement,   I would rather die than read anything from a paid HIVE shill

I see so many negative posts mentioning HIVE in ppt forums. I was wondering why so decided to check them out.  Saw that they doubled in price the last week while ppt lost 50%.   No wonder why so many haters. They are in FEAR!
octain

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:33:27 AM

my advise to you guys is go an see the TV show "American Greed" . Ive watch every season and quickly you get to understand the forumula of a lot of scams. This follows a very similar pattern some of them very simple and ran for years. GOOGLE "tom Petters" thats just one of the top of my head. I consider myself an expert in scams. Ive read alot of the books from enron to books about worldcom. To the Bernie Madoff scam. This certainly has alot of the red flags you typically see.

For those who think "why wouldn't he just take the ICO money and run". Scammers don't think like that. The biggest pay day for nico is to unlock those 10mil coins and sell them. Even then let the project die off and start another one. Building the platform to a basic level with delayas will get him there.

THe constant lies about deal and the dishonesty surround the LGC deal. Fishy looking invoices from that deal. Alot of statement from that deal don't add up.

LGC: said the statement was unauthorized however they never corrected at the time. tThe invoice from LGC that populous produced was clearly fake and had commers in the wrong spots. Nico has a quesrtionable past. Delays that clearly where known about well before the date. Nico's likedin profile says he was running companies while clearly injail.

People in the bounty program getting ripped off. A string of broken businesses. The list could go on. All this stuff isn't the stuff of a legitimate operation.
Dorkie

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:45:23 AM

I never got the chance to look at the LGC invoice.
Where can I look up for this stuff and have a study at it myself?
bitcoinPI

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:54:58 AM

my advise to you guys is go an see the TV show "American Greed" . Ive watch every season and quickly you get to understand the forumula of a lot of scams. This follows a very similar pattern some of them very simple and ran for years. GOOGLE "tom Petters" thats just one of the top of my head. I consider myself an expert in scams. Ive read alot of the books from enron to books about worldcom. To the Bernie Madoff scam. This certainly has alot of the red flags you typically see.

For those who think "why wouldn't he just take the ICO money and run". Scammers don't think like that. The biggest pay day for nico is to unlock those 10mil coins and sell them. Even then let the project die off and start another one. Building the platform to a basic level with delayas will get him there.

THe constant lies about deal and the dishonesty surround the LGC deal. Fishy looking invoices from that deal. Alot of statement from that deal don't add up.

LGC: said the statement was unauthorized however they never corrected at the time. tThe invoice from LGC that populous produced was clearly fake and had commers in the wrong spots. Nico has a quesrtionable past. Delays that clearly where known about well before the date. Nico's likedin profile says he was running companies while clearly injail.

People in the bounty program getting ripped off. A string of broken businesses. The list could go on. All this stuff isn't the stuff of a legitimate operation.

The biggest red flag, even if the LGC deal was real, is that it was only for 10% of the invoices as mentioned in the link below. Searching the companies house database will show that this company has under a million in assets.  The announcent ppt made was that it was a $1 billion deal. No way possible.

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-luxure-global-citizen-statement-luxury-rewards-platform-for-the-worlds-most-prestigious-brands/
octain

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

https://medium.com/bitpopulous/populous-update-brace-yourselves-the-beta-is-coming-9926ef1acc9f

Have a look at the LGC invoice in the post. There is a number of troubling things. So much so I fell like maybe im wrong. There seems to be a number in the quantity column when i would have thought it would just be a 1. The comer is also in the wrong spot in that amount. Commers are not used in any other amount on that invoice.

The invoice is also extremely simple for a Lambo and you'd expect more detail for such a big purchase.

Nico, might come out and say well that wasn't a real invoice but to me seem to portray it is. From what i know about the big scams fake invoices are normally a big red flag.
Dorkie

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

Very likely this Luxure Global Citizen is just another scam, either operated by the same group of people (Steve involved) or different group of people (Steve not involved).
octain

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:04:21 AM

In fact none of these amounts add up at all? am I missing something ?
octain

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

Very likely this Luxure Global Citizen is just another scam, either operated by the same group of people (Steve involved) or different group of people (Steve not involved).

Given a lot of the misleading information they produce which is similar to populous. I would say not impossible.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: