Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:01:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

Populous is still one of my favorite projects in the cryptospace. I hope there will be much more invoices in the near future to invest in for anybody.

Are they already operating with Invoices on Platform ? If yes , how many invoices are on the platform and how many of them got funded ? Im from Mobile now , would check by myself i was at home pc Tongue Would be nice if somebody could answer me

There is no way to verify the status of any invoice which the dev is claiming about. I hope in future they will implement a tool who will make this possible for all people to let know how this works.
2andahalfBTC

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

I think there were three invoices allready and they sold out within one minute. And one invoice was already payed back to the investors. This is what i read on the Twitter channel.

rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:29:04 AM

why keeps this shitcoin falling? people dont have confidence.

Price was never able to recover after the Feb news

Give it some time it will probably start going up in the next couple of months.
naaktslak5

Activity: 492

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:28:22 PM

Feb news? the jail time?
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:31:10 PM

Does anyone know timeline for when there will actually invoices to bid on?  All I see is one beer company - 3 invoices paid back at a rate of less than 5% and one with the status of rejected.  When will this be out of beta?  When will there actually be SMEs that require financing using it? 
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

Populous is still one of my favorite projects in the cryptospace. I hope there will be much more invoices in the near future to invest in for anybody.

Are they already operating with Invoices on Platform ? If yes , how many invoices are on the platform and how many of them got funded ? Im from Mobile now , would check by myself i was at home pc Tongue Would be nice if somebody could answer me

There is no way to verify the status of any invoice which the dev is claiming about. I hope in future they will implement a tool who will make this possible for all people to let know how this works.
I had very high expectation from this project but it does not work until now.
If you guys have evidence, or at least strong arguments, in favour of PPT, please present it.
Real_Ramsey

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

https://twitter.com/iamstevenico/status/1022565651448258565

A fellow ppt holder buddy of mine hangs out in their slack and says they've got 100s of invoices coming on the platform in August.  They've been working on a bug that has been causing issues during poken cashout if I understand it correctly.
rz20
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:02:39 AM

Feb news? the jail time?

Yes, as soon as the news about the CEO's jail time broke the value of PPT started going down like crazy.
yeyicheng888

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:13:24 AM

The concept of POPULOUS coins is not bad, and the team needs to work harder in marketing. At present, the enthusiasm of investors has dropped to freezing point.
jooj2

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

Feb news? the jail time?

Yes, as soon as the news about the CEO's jail time broke the value of PPT started going down like crazy.

In my opinion Populous project needs working product as soon as possible to recover PPT token value.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:16:34 AM

The concept of POPULOUS coins is not bad, and the team needs to work harder in marketing. At present, the enthusiasm of investors has dropped to freezing point.

Not only marketing before this we have working product and everyone can verify the status of invoice trading. The main reason is that why this project loosing grip consistently without any big support from people. I hope in future they will take action and make this possible to get recover to acceptable position.
naaktslak5

Activity: 492

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:29:54 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 02:07:01 PM by naaktslak5

Nico said people were in line to offer invoices, hardly any invoices on the platform. He lied again.

About the marketing, the woman who does marketing works in a club as a door bitch. i dont think shes very serious about the job. the same club Nico ordered the 100 bottles of cristal.
Broscience

Activity: 44
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

When you're in crypto for over a year you start to think if maybe the majority of altcoins are just a blatant scam, even those in top 50. I've seen projects with an amazing whitepaper (not just one), full team profile, excellent website yet they never deliver on their promises. The price reaches ATH and after that it just keeps drowning and those that don't sell at the top get burned and lose the majority of their investment. "Regular" ICO's are no different from lending ICO's (Bitconnect, Regal Coin, DavorCoin), the only difference is that they may trick more people into investing and the price won't drop immediately. Just ask yourself how many of last year's ICO's are still around and if so did they deliver their product? Wouldn't surprise me to see Omisego going to zero one day.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

When you're in crypto for over a year you start to think if maybe the majority of altcoins are just a blatant scam, even those in top 50. I've seen projects with an amazing whitepaper (not just one), full team profile, excellent website yet they never deliver on their promises. The price reaches ATH and after that it just keeps drowning and those that don't sell at the top get burned and lose the majority of their investment. "Regular" ICO's are no different from lending ICO's (Bitconnect, Regal Coin, DavorCoin), the only difference is that they may trick more people into investing and the price won't drop immediately. Just ask yourself how many of last year's ICO's are still around and if so did they deliver their product? Wouldn't surprise me to see Omisego going to zero one day.

You are right now that is very nice analysis of altcoin markets mostly of them have just complicated whitepaper and few well known people in team portfolio with attractive website. I also agreed with you there is much hard for any project to survive in long time without having any useful product.
andreilw

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:50:59 AM

Thats right. 85% of ICO's are pure scams and the rest cant deliver anything. The best example is PPT a lot of hype, big hopes and in the and nothing deliver. You are right about Omisego can go to zero but PPt will go to zero before them.

You are right now that is very nice analysis of altcoin markets mostly of them have just complicated whitepaper and few well known people in team portfolio with attractive website. I also agreed with you there is much hard for any project to survive in long time without having any useful product.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

Many projects may not be a Scam in fact, they just have the problem that they start from scratch. And to achieve something one year is not enough. Many projects and for several years have nothing and this is unfortunately true. Many projects even after 5 years can not appear anything. Because many projects have unrealistic goals or the team is not professional enough.
rz20
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:37:49 AM

I was wondering if there is an official Reddit channel for PPT? I was checking CMC's Populous Social Media Feeds but Reddit is missing from the feed.
Broscience

Activity: 44
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

Many projects may not be a Scam in fact, they just have the problem that they start from scratch. And to achieve something one year is not enough. Many projects and for several years have nothing and this is unfortunately true. Many projects even after 5 years can not appear anything. Because many projects have unrealistic goals or the team is not professional enough.
Most ICO's are just a money grab. Just because they are active on Twitter it doesn't mean anything if they don't stick to their deadlines and even those that do the product is still in beta and doesn't work. What made me angry are those stupid Chinese projects like Achain and their constant excuses on bad marketing. If a company cannot market themselves after a year or so then they don't know how to run a business, they're clueless. But people don't get that, instead they are "buying the dips" and hope the price will go back to ATH. Yeah avoid projects that have unrealistic goals (Elastos, Skycoin), I hardly doubt anything of this will work in the future.
rz20
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:48:31 AM

Most ICO's are just a money grab. Just because they are active on Twitter it doesn't mean anything if they don't stick to their deadlines and even those that do the product is still in beta and doesn't work. What made me angry are those stupid Chinese projects like Achain and their constant excuses on bad marketing. If a company cannot market themselves after a year or so then they don't know how to run a business, they're clueless. But people don't get that, instead they are "buying the dips" and hope the price will go back to ATH. Yeah avoid projects that have unrealistic goals (Elastos, Skycoin), I hardly doubt anything of this will work in the future.

So in case of PPT do you think there is a chance of price going above $20? because I am still trying to increase my PPT bag
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

So in case of PPT do you think there is a chance of price going above $20? because I am still trying to increase my PPT bag
Elastos is a legit project for me correct me if I'm wrong and what i am doubting is skycoin which is subjective to Sec under review from the news in some week after added in binance.

I am not much speculating about PPT price but in my own opinion it will hit in the bull run either it will or near to it. Take profits in a certain price and let your small profit roll if theres another wave.
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: