Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiPoker ♣ 20% rakeback ♣ 5% affiliate bonus ♣ Hourly Freerolls  (Read 70657 times)
nostra

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:49:55 AM

transfer issues were resolved by the dedicated satoshi support team [within next day]
thank you!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 02:25:28 PM

Yes, they're great...except at removing bots from play.  It's indisputable there are 2 bots who play most freerolls...

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
spoker

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 09:49:31 PM

Yes, they're great...except at removing bots from play.  It's indisputable there are 2 bots who play most freerolls...

Bump!
We're looking into this issue - trying to think of a proper solution.

Quick thanks for the continued support by our players!

5 BITCOIN IS UP FOR GRABS!
More info here:

http://grindabit.discussioncommunity.com/post/sp-is-giving-away-5-bitcoin-6543612
durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 05:37:27 PM

is there something wrong with the site? for some reason none of the tournaments or sit and goes are coming up in the lobby

thanks

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 01:28:54 AM

For me it's working OK. Also interesting to see u again, durrrr. You still owe me 0.05 BTC (and supposed to be with some interest) for the time I helped you with a buy-in when your depo was not yet there. You can send it at: 1Fcn7M1AjgA9RFPm59RqiTCCD6tKKS5vN9

SkRRJyTC
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:49:23 PM

I have not received my withdrawal.  It sucks that it seems like this is the norm for most BTC businesses.  The need to come complaining on the forums for something to get done needs to go away.
SkRRJyTC
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 07:03:36 PM

I have not received my withdrawal.  It sucks that it seems like this is the norm for most BTC businesses.  The need to come complaining on the forums for something to get done needs to go away.

Yeah, if I could get my money

That would be great.
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 07:30:59 PM

That would be great.

According to http://grindabit.discussioncommunity.com/post/deposit-and-withdrawal-support-6564056 withdraws should be back up within a week.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
BitcoinFlush (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 09:56:51 PM

Our apologies for the delay in withdrawals. We think we have everything solved now. We started processing withdrawals manually. We will process withdrawals 4 times a day and verify if all the withdrawals are processed correctly before moving back to automated withdrawals.

Please check our support forum http://grindabit.discussioncommunity.com/?forum=307081 to keep updated on the issue.

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 10:01:15 PM

Announcing fix on PLO8 games and pot bet button

Dear players,

We have managed to fix the flaws in Omaha Hi/Lo and the bugs in the pot bet button and thus our O8 games are fully up and running

Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 12:57:04 AM

Hey, what's up? Can't log in... Hope you guys didn't go Boiler Room on us.

Or is it just me?  Huh
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 03:22:12 AM

Or is it just me?  Huh
Not everytime a pokersite has a downtime, they boiler room :p
Our hosting messed up installation of a certificate which broke down big parts of the server. All should be solved now.

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 08:39:14 AM

Dear players,

I am happy to announce that Satoshi Poker will make a huge jump forward by going public. Later today, we will list our site at one of the bitcoin based stock markets.

Why going public?
We want to increase the speed at which we are growing at and in order to do so, we have to aim at providing the best customer service and poker experience in the industry. The funds of this IPO will be used to purchase a new software package which will be launched on 1st of december by our software company Enterra Poker, with support for Windows, Mac, in-browser play and mobile applications. Besides that the funds allows us to maintain a professional staff for building the improvements that you request us on a daily basis and provide you world-class customer support. Also we will be able to hire a marketing team which can help both you and us to take the site further upstream in traffic. On top of that, we will be able to improve our security to guarantee you not only the most fun but also a safe environment to play in.

What does this mean for you as a player?
Satoshi Poker will remain to be Satoshi Poker, but will expand its services and increase the improvements at a higher rate. Besides that, you as a player are now able to purchase shares in the site, starting at 0.0002 bitcoin. As little as 2 satoshi chips! This allows the players to benefit from the effort they put in the site to make it grow.

For more info visit:
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/55
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=312764.0

Best regards,

Bart
Your Satoshi Poker Admin

Bitsandbits

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 08:06:28 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2013, 09:00:06 AM by Bitsandbits

I feel like I have to do the right thing and voice my opinion here as well. The bitcoin community must protect itself and act as our own guarddogs in the wake of personal accountability and regulation. Personally I don't like gambling and what it tends to do with people but I do respect that some people enjoy it and I want everyone to continue to do so without getting scammed. So without further ado:

Some people may have seen Satoshipokers public listing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=312764.0

Within it and after there has been aired a lot of concern and accusations of unethical behavior. The most alarming, which for the record is my own personal opinion is the fact that satoshipoker is broke and may not have the funds to cover player balances.

Here are all of the issues I've noted myself while going through the IPO:

1. OP does not mention within the listing that the actual plan is to sell the majority or all the stocks in the near future.
2. OP claims that he has been ID verified, while the listing shows that he is only email verified.
3. OP claims that sathosipoker generates 2.5-4 bitcoins a day in rake, while refusing to document this.
4. OP claims that he has personally invested more than 100k, which does not make sense.
5. OP claims that he has registered a company under his name in Holland, but does not provide any documentation.
6. A couple of days after the listing OP artificially adjusted the "players online" number with about x 100.
7. OP says that the only way they can get players is by stealing them from other sites.
8. OP is allowing someone to play and tweak their bot without interference.
9. OP sponsored some "pro players" who made several accusation and left.
10. Op refers to "our tech team", which makes no sense as they don't own the software license and when it comes to the website, here is how that was handled: http://www.freelancer.com/projects/PHP-Website-Design/Front-end-developper-for-satoshipoker.html
11. In another thread from July OP admits that satoshipoker does not have the funds to pay for basic forum marketing upfront: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=249767
12. In the same thread OP claims that satoshi has gone from breakeven to profitable, which is an obvious lie.
13. OP has personally asked for a small loan on btcjam so he could "travel to Vegas and Holland" and he was late on the first down payment. https://btcjam.com/listings/6852. Within another loan OP admits that he is trying to loan a large amount https://btcjam.com/listings/6320

Often when someone is claiming incredible and undocumented feats in exchange for funds its a sign of a scam or underlying problems. Previously OP has admitted there is a lack of funds and that he has taken personal expenses loans. This is a reason of concern and the least OP can do is to prove that player funds are covered.

Anyone who keeps or wishes to deposit funds at sathosipoker should reconsider in my opinion!

SkRRJyTC
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 07:38:46 PM

That would be great.

I re tried the withdraw today and received it within an hour.
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 12:18:21 AM

We are currently retesting the auto withdrawal system as we found out that some players were paid out but the chips were sent back to the account as well.

We have worked the bugs out of our captcha system so we now have upgraded our anti-bot security.

Also, we have decided to buy back all shares sold during the IPO and perform a new IPO under more optimal conditions, see:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317632.0
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/55

Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:38:10 AM

Or is it just me?  Huh
Our hosting messed up installation of a certificate which broke down big parts of the server. All should be solved now.
It;s all good. It was just that when I came here to see what was up, there was no mention of the downtime at all.

Anyways, the anti-bot captcha thing is a cool idea... except when you're involved in a hand with the timer running down and in you mis-type it. I could see a higher stakes player getting very annoyed if the captcha popped up just as the timer was running out in a big pot.
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 04:01:59 AM

Or is it just me?  Huh
It;s all good. It was just that when I came here to see what was up, there was no mention of the downtime at all.

Anyways, the anti-bot captcha thing is a cool idea... except when you're involved in a hand with the timer running down and in you mis-type it. I could see a higher stakes player getting very annoyed if the captcha popped up just as the timer was running out in a big pot.
we definately need to tweak it, which we will

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 01:51:43 PM

Rakeback and affiliate fees are paid

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 02:26:53 PM

I took the 'online players' counter offline from the website for a moment, as people are claiming we manipulate it to sell out our IPO faster, which is not the case. In fact, there are really that many clients online so we try to figure out what is going wrong here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: