Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiPoker ♣ 20% rakeback ♣ 5% affiliate bonus ♣ Hourly Freerolls  (Read 70657 times)
bybitcoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:42:29 PM

And you have the brain of a 3 years old kid: for example the admin makes some changes and you start explaining him (?!) and us about why his decision is understandable and necessary! Two guys conflict each other and you start to speak the genre of the drama!
It seems that you little monkey won't stop talking nonsense, so I leave you alone here to continue your shit on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sootedtho

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 01:12:41 PM

And you have the brain of a 3 years old kid: for example the admin makes some changes and you start explaining him (?!) and us about why his decision is understandable and necessary! Two guys conflict each other and you start to speak the genre of the drama!
It seems that you little monkey won't stop talking nonsense, so I leave you alone here to continue your shit on.

Your incoherent babble amuses me. More plz.

By all means carry on with your behavior, it show your true colors.

As far as showing admin my support in their new tournament schedule, have you ever heard of positive reinforcement, or is that too much for you to process.

Why wouldn't everyone want to show admin support instead of their rigtard theories?

I encourage you to continue playing sp as I'm quite sure you are a losing player.

Good day sir

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bybitcoin

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 02:56:56 PM

You can ask the admin about if I have given constructive support or suggestions or not, hourly GTDs I asked fisrt in end of May, proposed 8 or 10 buyins GTD, which admin didn't listen to and put to 20 and then came back to 10, also suggested improvements about HTML5 clients and finally introduced them to pokerstrategy.com which is in the process of making a decision for SatoshiPoker to be presented there, probably through me (I am a member there since 2008).
There is a big difference of supporting a site by giving helpful suggestions and creating constructive links than explaining obvious things or things already happened for the audience that understands much more than you
The problem of monkeys like you is that your head consists of a small brain and a big mouth and you continue on your shit relentlessly.
There.
JackTheRipper

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:59:03 AM

guys - its's a game; and it is nice, to my liking;
i think we should meet more and make a come-together; if not in distance, at least in soul!
bybitcoin

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 07:53:54 AM

BitcoinFlush: I can log in your HTML5 client with IE but when I try Mozilla or Chrome, in the log in page when I enter username and password and press login, this message is presented near the username box: "Please match the requested format."
Already tried several times and it fails every time, and only possible to watch the tables in Guest Mode when using Mozilla or Chrome.
May you have a look into this? It is very slow in IE so I prefer Chrome, but seems there is a problem with the browser, I don't know. Do I need to install some kind of pluggin or change setting in my browser setting.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 04:07:38 PM

guys - its's a game; and it is nice, to my liking;
i think we should meet more and make a come-together; if not in distance, at least in soul!

I do like the idea of planning everyone who plays on BCT getting on this weekend??

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
bybitcoin

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 08:30:40 PM

BitcoinFlush I think a good standard promotional move to attract current players to join cash tables and make these tables crowded is to make rake race for an upcoming period: for example the first 3 players who make the highest amounts of rake between the week (or 15 days or the month) will receive x, y and z amount of satoshi chips. This not only give reason for current recreational players to jump into cash games, but also makes a momentum for the regular high level players to come in and start grinding in continuation. Cash traffic is like oxygen for a poker room..
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 10:44:04 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2013, 11:15:07 PM by Junko

Haven't visited this thread in a while. Wow, too funny.  Cheesy

re: ring games:

Maybe try what swc did: Table Starter Bonus - 50% rakeback if 3 or less players playing (being dealt) at a table.

Or for  a certain amount of time, give X amount of bonus rakeback for cash game tables. eg, During the month of August, offer X% bonus rakeback.

Or, rake a certain amount during the month and become eligible for a VIP X gtd freeroll tourny.

Or play X amount of ring game hands and receive a free 10K gtd ticket. eg: Play 1000 (or whatever number is fair) dealt ring game hands between Mon 00:00:00 - Fri 23:59:59 (or during the month) and receive 1 free 10K gtd ticket to use whenever.

For whatever reason, people are reluctant to sit a table if it seems no one else is playing. Maybe they're scared of going heads up, don't want to pay the frequent blinds, don't want to get hit-and-run, prefer safety in numbers, no bankroll, etc etc. A little bonus value like extra rakeback or free tourney ticket may be enough incentive to get the starters to sit and then the players who only sit if they see others playing may come.

BTW, which rakeback system do you use, Dealt or Contributed?
statdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:37:09 AM

Maybe try what swc did: Table Starter Bonus - 50% rakeback if 3 or less players playing (being dealt) at a table.

Or for  a certain amount of time, give X amount of bonus rakeback for cash game tables. eg, During the month of August, offer X% bonus rakeback.

Or, rake a certain amount during the month and become eligible for a VIP X gtd freeroll tourny.

Or play X amount of ring game hands and receive a free 10K gtd ticket. eg: Play 1000 (or whatever number is fair) dealt ring game hands between Mon 00:00:00 - Fri 23:59:59 (or during the month) and receive 1 free 10K gtd ticket to use whenever.

For whatever reason, people are reluctant to sit a table if it seems no one else is playing. Maybe they're scared of going heads up, don't want to pay the frequent blinds, don't want to get hit-and-run, prefer safety in numbers, no bankroll, etc etc. A little bonus value like extra rakeback or free tourney ticket may be enough incentive to get the starters to sit and then the players who only sit if they see others playing may come.

I like that idea. Similar to playing in live me... the house doesn't like it, but rake can be reduced when dealing 6 or less.

Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
QuBall

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:16:37 AM

Angry

The support @ satoshipoker is horrible!!! I have sent them 2 messages the last 24hrs and have gotten no replys
to either a ticket (support) or info@satoshi.org - I have also tried chat and facebook - This reminds me when I use to play at Lock Poker!!!!USELESS!!!

I cashed out to my wallet but no btc's received!! So much for their instant withdrawals!!

Lets see if I can get an answer here!!

Player QuBall  Huh Huh Huh
bybitcoin

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 06:54:30 AM

Nice other standard promotions you offered here, but remember, they already have a flat 25% rakeback, so what you offer is less effective here than in Seals which just assigns krill that has no rakeback value until one reaches a certain level (only 2% rakeback when one hits 10k Krill)
A rake race would be much simpler to advertise and more competitive for players (participants will be watching and have panic about the race ladder and will have a greed and excitement to play more and more to over pass other competitors). Table starter bonus or VIP freerolls (play X amount to receive the ticket) won't create the excitement and competition mentioned above. The whole idea of these promotions should be to help the poker room make some enough rake income, otherwise it will be continue losing money in tourneys and freerolls and ending in a probable future.
redcoins

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:21:08 PM

@ BitcoinFlush:
LOOK AT YOUR PM!!! Need some clearness with my withdraw that just disappeared....
Thanks in advance!!!
QuBall

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:29:24 PM

@ BitcoinFlush:
LOOK AT YOUR PM!!! Need some clearness with my withdraw that just disappeared....
Thanks in advance!!!

That makes 2 of us!!!
QuBall

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:10:35 PM

I guess it time to stay away from scumbag pokerromms like this - We all learned our lesson from Lock Poker!!!
looks like satoshipoker is running down that same road - no replys to anyone and no cashouts!!
FTWbitcoinFTW

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:16:31 PM

Lost coins only make everyone else's coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone.
it has lots of buttery taste..
statdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:33:30 PM

Guys - I don't have all the details, but I've talked to the admin. There is an issue with the site & he currently has bad internet access - but funds are safe and I'm sure he will update shortly.

Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
bybitcoin

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:53:36 PM

I guess it time to stay away from scumbag pokerromms like this - We all learned our lesson from Lock Poker!!!
looks like satoshipoker is running down that same road - no replys to anyone and no cashouts!!
LOL, you just probably got all your balance through freerolls and tourneys with big overlays (like many others including me) and area accusing the owner of scamming your money??? Dude, do you know how much have they already spent for this project since April? (All came to our pockets)
Stop the panic and try to stay calm and wait for his answer a bit more. I also had posted a question about their HTML5 client which got no reply yet.
QuBall

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 05:12:22 PM

LOL, you just probably got all your balance through freerolls and tourneys with big overlays (like many others including me) and area accusing the owner of scamming your money??? Dude, do you know how much have they already spent for this project since April? (All came to our pockets)
Stop the panic and try to stay calm and wait for his answer a bit more. I also had posted a question about their HTML5 client which got no reply yet.

No dickhead I did not freeroll it !!! 

When you get no answers from support they leave you no other alternative but to let other players know whats happening!!

You need to get you facts straight before accusing someone of being a freeroller!!!!
bybitcoin

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 07:29:44 PM

No dickhead I did not freeroll it !!!  First dick head is you bitch hasty shit head, be polite mother fucker ass!

When you get no answers from support they leave you no other alternative but to let other players know whats happening!!

You need to get you facts straight before accusing someone of being a freeroller!!!!
Second, I only meant you should give it more time, since he doesn't answer non-financial questions as well, maybe he is sick or something.
bybitcoin

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 07:31:26 PM

First dick head is you bitch hasty shit head, be polite mother fucker ass!
Second, I only meant you should give it more time, since he doesn't answer non-financial questions as well, maybe he is sick or something!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: