Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiPoker ♣ 20% rakeback ♣ 5% affiliate bonus ♣ Hourly Freerolls  (Read 70657 times)
bybitcoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:33:10 PM

Dear Mr. Admin: I have not the nerve to sustain kurawa anymore.. how a junk goes all in with any too random card and wins the hands everytime???
It is not just freerolls. In hourly 50+5, I am 3700 against her 800 chips and she goes all in with junkish hands, J6o, 73o, Q3s and all hit monstereous and win... this is fuck and not random. Is she an official luckbox by the way?Huh?

Are you being serious? Lol if you think  kurawa wins everyhand he pushes. You describe a situation in which you have a 5:1 chip lead and you are complaining about a questionable push or two. Seems any two would be good at such a disadvantage. Also I'm sure the blinds were quite high at the time.

Admin has already done a check on kurawa because of baseless accusations that said player wins every all in hand. Even with j6o, 73o, and q3s, he was probablly only at a 65/35 disadvantage.

Please didn't come here claiming their are ppl on sp that literally can't lose an allin. You may be driving new players from playing at sp

Sorry if this came across as harsh, but admin has run a check on kurawa after claims were made that he can't lose
A question for you: why you should express your 10 to 15 lines of fucking opinion on every single statement that comes on this forum page?
Do you feel you are a philosopher or genius? Or are a short fat head guy that only is marked to have a big mouth???
kurawa is strangely lucky and this makes any opponent questioning and steaming as well. I didn't accuse the site for anything.  Just can't comprehend it in my mind why of every 10 all in she makes with dominated hands, she gets 7 or 8 of them bingo and win?! Before opening your typical big mouth to express another of your philosophical (nonsense that comes out from your stomach without knowing any fact of the matter in question) expressions, you better ask other players. Finally I sincerely ask you to do not express your opinion about something that you''ve not been
involved in someway.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JackTheRipper

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:49:48 PM

what i wanted you to remember, that it may be as good as a 14 year old girl in Kansas
and not the person you see in the picture avatar!

oh, and a fun question for soo[whateverthefuckwashisnick]:
why are you on defense of sp and who told you admin has actually done any investigation? huh?
maybe it's 1 genius playing 10-tables for 10 avatars and none of us are real, actually?! not even me, i'm just a puppet!
you believe everything anybody tells you?

fair&square
bybitcoin

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:52:40 PM

Since I have been obsessive and steaming about kurawa ,  the luck box lady, and her amazing all in bingo and hits with junkish hands, I made a challenge for other players to enjoy by facing kurawa's luck. Here is the deal:
Everyone that could eliminate kurawa in one GTD hourly before getting in the money at my presence (while playing or watching), will be awarded 10 satoshi for each time he/she does it, from my wallet.
By this you not only win and get 10s more, but also help me to get out of my obsession as well.
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:40:28 PM

Since I have been obsessive and steaming about kurawa ,  the luck box lady, and her amazing all in bingo and hits with junkish hands, I made a challenge for other players to enjoy by facing kurawa's luck. Here is the deal:
Everyone that could eliminate kurawa in one GTD hourly before getting in the money at my presence (while playing or watching), will be awarded 10 satoshi for each time he/she does it, from my wallet.
By this you not only win and get 10s more, but also help me to get out of my obsession as well.

Before you "sincerely ask you to do not express your opinion about something that you've not been
involved in someway.", I have played versus kurawa many times so I feel I can express my opinion about that person's play just as much as you can.  I win hands more often then I lose against kurawa because he/she pushes with bad hands.  I will not take you up on your generous offer of 10 satoshi which is now equal to 7 cents.  You see the stakes are very low even in the hourly GTD.  Some people play only for fun and enjoy getting reactions such as your's from people.  After seeing kurawa push with garbage people start calling with slightly weaker hands then they normally would.  Although those hands are not garbage they are probably only a 60% to 40% favorite allin pre flop.  As you can see you do not have a huge edge and the 40% can win several times in a row.  It happens all the time.

And yes if you had recently read this thread you would have seen that the site had already looked into kurawa because others have had the same reaction as you to his play. 
bybitcoin

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 06:39:13 PM

Before you "sincerely ask you to do not express your opinion about something that you've not been
involved in someway.", I have played versus kurawa many times so I feel I can express my opinion about that person's play just as much as you can.  I win hands more often then I lose against kurawa because he/she pushes with bad hands.  I will not take you up on your generous offer of 10 satoshi which is now equal to 7 cents.  You see the stakes are very low even in the hourly GTD.  Some people play only for fun and enjoy getting reactions such as your's from people.  After seeing kurawa push with garbage people start calling with slightly weaker hands then they normally would.  Although those hands are not garbage they are probably only a 60% to 40% favorite allin pre flop.  As you can see you do not have a huge edge and the 40% can win several times in a row.  It happens all the time.

And yes if you had recently read this thread you would have seen that the site had already looked into kurawa because others have had the same reaction as you to his play. 
So what is your point?? You advertise that you are a genius or you teach us simple math. Did I accuse anybody for anything???
Just that luck box is on my nerve and I can't resist her bingo rationally so I created this challenge to see if it is only me steaming or there is more to the matter. And yes 10s means about 7cents now and may worth 5 or 10 cents tomorrow. I've never seen a dude coming in to say I won't join your party. You are either idle or need attention or are kurawa's friend (or her, who knows) to make such a meaningless counter-argument. I think you did advertise about your victories against her once before too in this forum. (If real, congrats, good for you) 
PS: I know the site is spending a lot of money to keep the game on, so don't take me for accusing the site, that would be ridicule. Statement about soothedtho was general and not related to kurawa. Every fucking point or problem and he comes in with another 10 or 15 lines of opinion on the matter as the forum guru.
I end this discussion here.. since I know posts from idle minds will continue on Wink
JackTheRipper

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:01:28 PM

it's an exciting sport to hunt kurawa down - it's pattern is wide range, but also somewhat repetitive (hopefully);
i have taken it down by surprise on several occasions; but you have to be extremely cautious not to slip your own footing!

so, i'm in on the hunt! probably, i won't prove that human brain is better than AI, but there is some force within us, too!
sootedtho

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:48:43 PM

please, investigate player:

KURAWA

when it goes all-in or calls all-in, the cards always turn in favour, never to opponent

if it's some kind of cheater, superuser or bot - please stop it!

these coincidences are so abnormal, that it really brings this to attention!

can you do that?
Confirmed by 2nd party [me!] that Kuwara luckboxes way outta std. range...
not quite in the Potripper/UB realm,
but fucking way out there.
confirmed with me too. KURAWA never loses a hand with which she goes or calls all in, no matter what the hand is: Q7s, 42s, K9o, 83o, Q9o, J10s. This is abnormal...

So I guess if kurawa never loses a hand then kurawa wins all the tournies.  This is clearly not the case.  I beat kurawa more than kurawa beats me precisely because kurawa gets it in with the worst hand more often.  Do you guys really think the best starting hand always wins?  There is method to kurawa's madness.
We are looking into this very seriously.

So far we have seen Kurawa take in many losses...

We will update all of you when we have concluded our investigation.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sootedtho

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:49:34 PM

We have concluded our investigation on player Kurawa and it turns out he won 4 out of 19 guaranteed tournaments. He does get in with the worst hand quite often, but he does lose a majority of these allins.

nuff said

PRIMEDICE
sootedtho

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:52:45 PM

what i wanted you to remember, that it may be as good as a 14 year old girl in Kansas

why are you on defense of sp and who told you admin has actually done any investigation? huh?
maybe it's 1 genius playing 10-tables for 10 avatars and none of us are real, actually?! not even me, i'm just a puppet!

fair&square

Hope my posts above clear this up for you guy

PRIMEDICE
bybitcoin

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:12:52 PM

fair&square

I have seen those posts. I never said and am not saying that kurawa is an insider, she just got my nerve down by superstitious luck, that made me create a bounty for eliminating her, just want to get out of my obsession by having people proving it wrong..
The typical syndrome of a person like you  soothedtho is that you need to express your opinion about every fucking events that happens around, even those in which you have not been engaged. Perhaps your mama admired your IQ so much when a kid and you need it to be repeated. The proof of this is the past 38 pages posts of Satoshi Poker, people can watch and see..
But before we go any further and you continue your shit-expressing-opinion-on-every-fucking-matter , I have a personal question for you  : why do you use the face photo of the famous actor as an avator?! The problem is that he looks much more clever than the way you post here..
sootedtho

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:15:06 PM

paddys pub egg, get it

PRIMEDICE
sootedtho

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:17:13 PM

fair&square

I have seen those posts. I never said and am not saying that kurawa is an insider, she just got my nerve down by superstitious luck, that made me create a bounty for eliminating her, just want to get out of my obsession by having people proving it wrong..
The typical syndrome of a person like you  soothedtho is that you need to express your opinion about every fucking events that happens around, even those in which you have not been engaged. Perhaps your mama admired your IQ so much when a kid and you need it to be repeated. The proof of this is the past 38 pages posts of Satoshi Poker, people can watch and see..
But before we go any further and you continue your shit-expressing-opinion-on-every-fucking-matter , I have a personal question for you  : why do you use the face photo of the famous actor as an avator?! The problem is that he looks much more clever than the way you post here..

Btw this way directed at jacktheripper.

And how am I not engaged in the situation? please explain

PRIMEDICE
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:30:50 AM

So what is your point?? You advertise that you are a genius or you teach us simple math. Did I accuse anybody for anything???
Just that luck box is on my nerve and I can't resist her bingo rationally so I created this challenge to see if it is only me steaming or there is more to the matter. And yes 10s means about 7cents now and may worth 5 or 10 cents tomorrow. I've never seen a dude coming in to say I won't join your party. You are either idle or need attention or are kurawa's friend (or her, who knows) to make such a meaningless counter-argument. I think you did advertise about your victories against her once before too in this forum. (If real, congrats, good for you) 
PS: I know the site is spending a lot of money to keep the game on, so don't take me for accusing the site, that would be ridicule. Statement about soothedtho was general and not related to kurawa. Every fucking point or problem and he comes in with another 10 or 15 lines of opinion on the matter as the forum guru.
I end this discussion here.. since I know posts from idle minds will continue on Wink

As for your question I bolded, here is a quote from your first post on this subject.  this is fuck and not random.   Excuse me if I took that as an accusation. 

And no I am not a genius nor did I advertise myself as one. 

As far as soooooted he likes the site and wants it to succeed and therefore feels the need to respond to negative posts most of which are baseless.  This most recent post of your's clarifies things well but it was difficult to discern what you were trying to say from your earlier posts.  I wish you the best of luck.

sootedtho

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 01:47:07 AM

involved in someway.", I have played versus kurawa many times so I feel I can express my opinion about that person's play just as much as you can.  I win hands more often then I lose against kurawa because he/she pushes with bad hands.  I will not take you up on your generous offer of 10 satoshi which is now equal to 7 cents.  You see the stakes are very low even in the hourly GTD.  Some people play only for fun and enjoy getting reactions such as your's from people.  After seeing kurawa push with garbage people start calling with slightly weaker hands then they normally would.  Although those hands are not garbage they are probably only a 60% to 40% favorite allin pre flop.  As you can see you do not have a huge edge and the 40% can win several times in a row.  It happens all the time.

As for your question I bolded, here is a quote from your first post on this subject.  this is fuck and not random.  Excuse me if I took that as an accusation.  

As far as soooooted he likes the site and wants it to succeed and therefore feels the need to respond to negative posts most of which are baseless.  This most recent post of your's clarifies things well but it was difficult to discern what you were trying to say from your earlier posts.  I wish you the best of luck.

ty nioc, at least someone gets my point of view. I have been playing on sp since day 1 and hate to see these baseless accusations. If new players read that they may not play. Bad for us players and bad for sp.

PRIMEDICE
poolboy

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:34:02 AM

Wow... Let freedom of speech reign free!!

I hope everyone keeps expressing their opinions/thoughts.  Sootedtho is a cool dude.  Wouldnt want him to not express his opinions or anyone else (with 1 exception who has banned although is probably back with new acct).
bybitcoin

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:27:36 AM

As for your question I bolded, here is a quote from your first post on this subject.  this is fuck and not random.   Excuse me if I took that as an accusation. 

As far as soooooted he likes the site and wants it to succeed and therefore feels the need to respond to negative posts most of which are baseless.  This most recent post of your's clarifies things well but it was difficult to discern what you were trying to say from your earlier posts.  I wish you the best of luck.

Haven't you ever seen a player tilting when facing a brainless luck box hitting hand after hand against the odds... I was tilting, it can happen for anyone. Thanks for your wish Smiley
bybitcoin

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:35:19 AM

I hope everyone keeps expressing their opinions/thoughts.  Sootedtho is a cool dude.  Wouldnt want him to not express his opinions or anyone else (with 1 exception who has banned although is probably back with new acct).
I defend the freedom of speech strongly, but freedom of critique of those speeches as well  Wink
He speaks much, explains obvious things or clear things in progress for others, supposing them to be 3 years old helpless kids!

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 09:49:54 AM

Sure wish everyone would obsess about cracking me at the cash tables. I'm a luck-box too you know ... I push with all kinds of sh*t hands. Cracked AA with A7 this morning. Come git some!
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 11:28:58 AM

Kurawa - I just played him/her and have to say they are likely not a Bot. Just likes to play very loose in certain spots. I chatted with him/her during our game ... they brought just standard loose play. Wish he'd show up at the cash tables ...
sootedtho

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 11:31:20 AM

I defend the freedom of speech strongly, but freedom of critique of those speeches as well  Wink
He speaks much, explains obvious things or clear things in progress for others, supposing them to be 3 years old helpless kids!

It's an online forum meant to express your opinions. Again, the only reason I ever replied to you is because you have the mentality of a 3 year old. You got sucked out on in literally a penny game and you claim that "this is fuck and not random"

How childish

PRIMEDICE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: