Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiPoker ♣ 20% rakeback ♣ 5% affiliate bonus ♣ Hourly Freerolls  (Read 70657 times)
FTWbitcoinFTW

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 12:26:39 AM

I a truly glad to have been a part of satoshi poker from the beginning!!!

playing freeroll doesn't count

Lost coins only make everyone else's coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone.
it has lots of buttery taste..
sootedtho

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 12:32:30 AM

I a truly glad to have been a part of satoshi poker from the beginning!!!

playing freeroll doesn't count

dude get real, i play more real money tournaments then most. whats ur sn guy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitcoinFlush (OP)

Activity: 448

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 12:49:06 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2013, 09:10:35 PM by BitcoinFlush

Site & Desktop Client Update 6/24/2013

Website

1. Onsite account manager has been integrated.
2. Withdrawals & deposits to and from website are now possible! (no need for desktop client now)
3. All onsite connections are now fully encrypted.
4. HTML5 client is now fully encrypted including authentication, chat, and hole cards.
5. Rakeback has been implemented! All the accounts that register are automatically signed up for the deal.
    Earn 25% on all your raked hands.
6. Affiliate links are here! Refer other players and earn 5% on their rake for life!

Login to see your account details and affiliate link here: https://satoshipoker.org/playerpanel

Desktop Client

1. Late registrations issue that was paying everyone out wrongly has been fixed.
2. Design upgrade for lobby fonts .
3. Clients connections were audited to ensure full encryption with no packet leaks.

Download the new client here: https://satoshipoker.org/download/SatoshiPokerSetup.exe

Future

Currently we're working to bring all of you a rakeback management panel.
This will allow users to see how many players they have referred, how much rakeback they have earned,
and finally how much Rakeback they have accumulated through their referrals.
Affiliate codes are already tracking so promotions have already begun!

25% Rakeback for all users who sign up at Satoshi Poker with Rakeback paid weekly.
20% Rakeback paid on every user you refer, also paid weekly!

Good luck at the tables!

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 01:32:56 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2013, 01:49:19 PM by BitcoinFlush

Our HTML5 client has now been equipped with CHAT/DEPOSIT/WITHDRAW buttons.

View it now http://satoshipoker.org/html5

Please stay tuned for more exciting changes!

Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 04:51:35 PM

The rakeback seems nice. This may be be a really dumb question, but do those of use who already have accounts prior to this new implementation get the 25% as well? If so, do we have to do anything special to get it activated?

A couple of other questions:

What is the rake on your ring games for the various stakes (if different) and is there a house rake cap?

Thank You and thanks for the games. I'm really enjoying playing on your site even despite some of the kooky more interesting players and drama.

sn: Noodle
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 06:49:10 PM

The rakeback seems nice. This may be be a really dumb question, but do those of use who already have accounts prior to this new implementation get the 25% as well? If so, do we have to do anything special to get it activated?

What is the rake on your ring games for the various stakes (if different) and is there a house rake cap?

Thank You and thanks for the games. I'm really enjoying playing on your site even despite some of the kooky more interesting players and drama.

Everyone who was a member before has been grandfathered in. Nothing has to be done, your account is already collecting rakeback as we speak.

Updated tools will be available towards the end of this week which will allow you to track your rakeback daily.

Our rake is one of the lowest rates in the industry at 2% for all games. There is no cap to how much can be raked in a hand.

Enjoy the games!

Junko
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 12:42:17 AM

Everyone who was a member before has been grandfathered in. Nothing has to be done, your account is already collecting rakeback as we speak.

Updated tools will be available towards the end of this week which will allow you to track your rakeback daily.

Our rake is one of the lowest rates in the industry at 2% for all games. There is no cap to how much can be raked in a hand.

Enjoy the games!

No cap? Wow, that is... umm... hmmm...

I was going to ask if the rake was dealt or contributed, but with no cap, that makes the question moot - for me at least. I guess I'll have to use the roll i've built up from the freerolls on sngs and mtts then for now.

Thanks
Junko
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:39:51 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2013, 03:25:19 AM by Junko

Hello again,

I regged for the hourly 1K gtd #437069, but when the table opened to start the game, I wasn't in it nor on the list and my account was missing the s110 buy-in.

I played in the 1k gtd just prior to that one and my balance after busting out of it was s4,670. My current balance is now s4,4560 after regging for the above tourney, which somehow I was removed from prior to its start (I believe).

I could very well be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure I'm missing s110. I know its just a paltry s110, but if you could kindly look into this for me I would appreciate it very much in case it might be some glitch.

Thank You and please don't Doom Switch me for hating your non-capped ring games.  Smiley

***EDIT***

Please disregard all the above. My mistake. I thought I had registered for the above mentioned tourny when in fact I registered for the one after it thinking it was the next one to go. It just popped up and that's when I realized my mistakeness. Sorry for that.
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 08:36:24 AM

Hello again,

I regged for the hourly 1K gtd #437069, but when the table opened to start the game, I wasn't in it nor on the list and my account was missing the s110 buy-in.

I played in the 1k gtd just prior to that one and my balance after busting out of it was s4,670. My current balance is now s4,4560 after regging for the above tourney, which somehow I was removed from prior to its start (I believe).

I could very well be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure I'm missing s110. I know its just a paltry s110, but if you could kindly look into this for me I would appreciate it very much in case it might be some glitch.

Thank You and please don't Doom Switch me for hating your non-capped ring games.  Smiley

***EDIT***

Please disregard all the above. My mistake. I thought I had registered for the above mentioned tourny when in fact I registered for the one after it thinking it was the next one to go. It just popped up and that's when I realized my mistakeness. Sorry for that.

No problem Smiley

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:39:17 AM

Mr. Admin - please check your e-mail queue. I've been locked out of my acct for a few days 'cause I forgot my password and maybe tried too many times? Please have a look ... too many fish slippin' away.

Indamuck
JackTheRipper

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:36:58 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2013, 09:51:00 PM by JackTheRipper

please, investigate player:

KURAWA

when it goes all-in or calls all-in, the cards always turn in favour, never to opponent

if it's some kind of cheater/superuser - please stop it!

these coincidences are so abnormal, that it really brings this to attention!

can you do that?
JackTheRipper

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:09:49 PM

also i wanted to add, that this is not just shortstack:
we know SAGE 1-7 BB play, Harrington 8-14BB play, Nash tables
these are statistically/mathematically proven semi-optimal strategies that are kinda EV+

but here, KURAWA pushes on any blind range, from very first and through entire range!

and this has happened to many other players in my presence! although i took kurawa down 3-4 time myself by sheer coincidence;

also, he has at least 3 buddies, i saw them chat in what seemed to me Phillipino or something language;
and they didn't seem too bright to be even close to college level of education,
not to say poker-math geniuses that play 30-cent freerolls almost 24-hours a day every day
and never thought to take down the big score!? it's not real, please deal with this!

please, don't troll, and if i am wrong simply explain how this happens,
and i promise to wear a tin-foil hat for a year when coming to play on satoshi or visiting this thread!

thank you in advance
Indamuck

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:29:32 PM

There is a bunch of Indonesians that play as a team on the site, but I've never had problems crushing them. Don't specifically recall Kurawa, but I've stuck to cash games recently and these troll the tournies only.

Admin!! Please unlock my account!
Indamuck

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:33:55 PM

Mr. Admin - please check your e-mail queue. I've been locked out of my acct for a few days 'cause I forgot my password and maybe tried too many times? Please have a look ... too many fish slippin' away.

Indamuck

So, this request is running 12 hrs. I know this is a bootstrap operation, so my sympathies. Still, how much responsiveness should players be able to expect?
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 06:28:17 AM

Indamuck

So, this request is running 12 hrs. I know this is a bootstrap operation, so my sympathies. Still, how much responsiveness should players be able to expect?
Hello Indamuck,

We are working to fix our password reset system.

Please PM me so we can instruct you how to proceed in recovering the chips.

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 06:46:36 AM

KURAWA

when it goes all-in or calls all-in, the cards always turn in favour, never to opponent

if it's some kind of cheater, superuser or bot - please stop it!

can you do that?
Confirmed by 2nd party [me!] that Kuwara luckboxes way outta std. range...
not quite in the Potripper/UB realm,
but fucking way out there.
We are investigating this and will update all of you when we find out more.

bybitcoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 10:25:22 AM

KURAWA

can you do that?
confirmed with me too. KURAWA never loses a hand with which she goes or calls all in, no matter what the hand is: Q7s, 42s, K9o, 83o, Q9o, J10s. This is abnormal...
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 03:35:27 PM

KURAWA

can you do that?
confirmed with me too. KURAWA never loses a hand with which she goes or calls all in, no matter what the hand is: Q7s, 42s, K9o, 83o, Q9o, J10s. This is abnormal...

So I guess if kurawa never loses a hand then kurawa wins all the tournies.  This is clearly not the case.  I beat kurawa more than kurawa beats me precisely because kurawa gets it in with the worst hand more often.  Do you guys really think the best starting hand always wins?  There is method to kurawa's madness.
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 05:29:44 PM

KURAWA

can you do that?

So I guess if kurawa never loses a hand then kurawa wins all the tournies.  This is clearly not the case.  I beat kurawa more than kurawa beats me precisely because kurawa gets it in with the worst hand more often.  Do you guys really think the best starting hand always wins?  There is method to kurawa's madness.
We are looking into this very seriously.

So far we have seen Kurawa take in many losses...

We will update all of you when we have concluded our investigation.

bybitcoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:48:55 PM

BitcoinFlush may you add/put a link to the HTML5 client in the playerpanel webpage? It will be nicer to have all the items available in one's account screen.  Also if you can make some kind of hand history import while playing in HTML5, it will be great  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: