Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:15:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68564 times)
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:03:50 PM

I checked the website just now, there is no timer to notify when the ICO is going to start, and when the second day is going to kicks in, this is very important just to guide potential investors

You sure you went to the right website.....the count down timer is on the top right
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:05:45 PM

I am sorry guys but I sold all of my MNE. I tried to hold out for as long as I could but I am planning on buying some MNE once it is something like $3.2

I am confident that there is going to be a big dump of MNE on the ICO date since all of us are just speculators. We never have any intention of using MNE and we just have it because we want to sell it. The same goes with ART.

The current price of $4.14 will not hold as it will get event lowers.

I am not trying to spread FUD here, I am just saying what everyone is thinking. We all made a mistake, we should have sold when it was high and bought again when the price crashed. Lesson learned.

I tried to believe but 1 day before the ICO start the dev going quite just broke my heart. I so wanted to believe but I can't believe like this.

Man, I wish I had your 100% accurate crystal ball, I would be rich as hell! You're actually not saying what everyone is thinking, you're saying what YOU ARE THINKING.  The truth is, this project barely has legs it's so young and undeveloped.  You are not investing in what the project is now, you're not investing to create your own token on minereum.  You invest for what you think the project will become and you invest in the possibilities, this is crypto it's all a risk but for some reason I really think Minereum and Artemine are well worth the risk. 

I think the ICO being under the radar is quite appropriate for this project, what would the developer be hyping so much?  He's still getting the project off the ground!  I think the ICO may be premature but I also think it's a great opportunity for anyone who sees value in the project.  If you don't see any value, then get out but for god's sakes don't say you're speaking for all of the investors, you just sound like an asshole.

He may not be speaking for everyone but he is speaking for a lot of us. Why do you think MNE is only listed on small exchanges? Because the marketing sucks. Dev could've easily asked for a bounty campaign, but he didn't. Don't you see, there needs to be intrinsic value to a coin, otherwise it's just a pump. Ask yourself why Minereum should be priced at +5$. Ask yourself why Art would be prices at +5$. If the answer is 'speculation', then we're looking at a high risk medium reward project. Now, what if they'd have a decent roadmap and a whitepaper that's longer than the average whitepapers' introduction section? What if we knew exactly who they're gonna be working with, what they wanna do for marketing, how they plan on launching the lottery, where they stand on the world app, ... we wouldn't just be randomly speculating about 'what could happen, we'd be speculating on the results of what going to happen. Do you see the difference? If you remember, the devs talked about lauching an advertising campaign for Artemine. They didn't, and that's why we're speculating about a very, very poorly written businessplan, not about a prototype product

Oh I see the difference quite easily, but this entire market is pure speculation my friend.  This is just more than most people want to do, so I say again, if you don't see the value then please just go it's very easy as no one is asking you to be an investor.  Time and time again I see these announcement threads turn into a shit all over the developer thread I just don't get it.

Look, I totally get what you're saying. I've been involved in this market for quite a long time and I've seen some shit take place. What I'm saying is, we're having a chance to invest in a project that could be in the 100 million cap range, but not if the devs are clearly not taking it seriously. They clearly think delivering a good product will be enough to create a succesful ICO, which is wrong. As a point of reference, please read the first 12 pages of this whitepaper http://electroneum.com/overview-white-paper.pdf
I'm not involved or invested in electroneum whatsoever, but I actually laughed out loud comparing this whitepaper to the Artemine whitepaper. How is it that only me and a handful of others are questioning whether or not the devs are actually gonna be losing our money? It's literally 1 hour and 10 minutes before the ICO-date, and pretty much nothing has changed since the first announcement of Artemine.

1hour and 10mins?Huh

Ico doesn't start for another 20hrs buddy
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:06:49 PM

The real question is why is he doing it this way?  HE is doing this on purpose for one reason or another.  Anyone want to talk about why?  Could he really just be inept or is there more to this we are missing?

Does he want us in Artemine or Minereum and WHY does he want us there?  Is he helping or deceiving?

Im planning on 50/50 right now myself as I have no idea.

Why?
Maybe he wants to benefit the long term holder that have always had faith and trusted him.... Give the the day one discount and then launch a full marketing campaign support by an outside company as stated on day 2...

Why? Maybe he is just a full on tech guy and doesn't understand how the business side of things work..

Why? Idk why? Lol

Hey muscle What % are you allocating to Artemine vs Minereum?

80% into arte and keeping 20% of Mne.... but still would like a few more details

Cool wife is suggesting we do 85% arte - 15% mne - At least if we loose money its a fun way to do it trying to figure out what this guy is doing.  Thanks for the info

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:26:44 PM

I am sorry guys but I sold all of my MNE. I tried to hold out for as long as I could but I am planning on buying some MNE once it is something like $3.2

I am confident that there is going to be a big dump of MNE on the ICO date since all of us are just speculators. We never have any intention of using MNE and we just have it because we want to sell it. The same goes with ART.

I am not trying to spread FUD here, I am just saying what everyone is thinking. We all made a mistake, we should have sold when it was high and bought again when the price crashed. Lesson learned.

I tried to believe but 1 day before the ICO start the dev going quite just broke my heart. I so wanted to believe but I can't believe like this.

Man, I wish I had your 100% accurate crystal ball, I would be rich as hell! You're actually not saying what everyone is thinking, you're saying what YOU ARE THINKING.  The truth is, this project barely has legs it's so young and undeveloped.  You are not investing in what the project is now, you're not investing to create your own token on minereum.  You invest for what you think the project will become and you invest in the possibilities, this is crypto it's all a risk but for some reason I really think Minereum and Artemine are well worth the risk. 

I think the ICO being under the radar is quite appropriate for this project, what would the developer be hyping so much?  He's still getting the project off the ground!  I think the ICO may be premature but I also think it's a great opportunity for anyone who sees value in the project.  If you don't see any value, then get out but for god's sakes don't say you're speaking for all of the investors, you just sound like an asshole.

He may not be speaking for everyone but he is speaking for a lot of us. Why do you think MNE is only listed on small exchanges? Because the marketing sucks. Dev could've easily asked for a bounty campaign, but he didn't. Don't you see, there needs to be intrinsic value to a coin, otherwise it's just a pump. Ask yourself why Minereum should be priced at +5$. Ask yourself why Art would be prices at +5$. If the answer is 'speculation', then we're looking at a high risk medium reward project. Now, what if they'd have a decent roadmap and a whitepaper that's longer than the average whitepapers' introduction section? What if we knew exactly who they're gonna be working with, what they wanna do for marketing, how they plan on launching the lottery, where they stand on the world app, ... we wouldn't just be randomly speculating about 'what could happen, we'd be speculating on the results of what going to happen. Do you see the difference? If you remember, the devs talked about lauching an advertising campaign for Artemine. They didn't, and that's why we're speculating about a very, very poorly written businessplan, not about a prototype product

Oh I see the difference quite easily, but this entire market is pure speculation my friend.  This is just more than most people want to do, so I say again, if you don't see the value then please just go it's very easy as no one is asking you to be an investor.  Time and time again I see these announcement threads turn into a shit all over the developer thread I just don't get it.

Look, I totally get what you're saying. I've been involved in this market for quite a long time and I've seen some shit take place. What I'm saying is, we're having a chance to invest in a project that could be in the 100 million cap range, but not if the devs are clearly not taking it seriously. They clearly think delivering a good product will be enough to create a succesful ICO, which is wrong. As a point of reference, please read the first 12 pages of this whitepaper http://electroneum.com/overview-white-paper.pdf
I'm not involved or invested in electroneum whatsoever, but I actually laughed out loud comparing this whitepaper to the Artemine whitepaper. How is it that only me and a handful of others are questioning whether or not the devs are actually gonna be losing our money? It's literally 1 hour and 10 minutes before the ICO-date, and pretty much nothing has changed since the first announcement of Artemine.

The whitepaper is a joke, not going to argue with that! The reason I invested so much money into MNE and ARTE is because the whitepaper was such dogshit that I had to post a series of questions with the dev on the MNE forum about a month ago.  Very very basic questions like why is self mining useful and other issues that should be clearly stated on the WP.  In response I received a very thorough explanation from the developer and the community and the WP was then updated the next day to reflect these questions.  This is very promising to me, this tells me the dev really does give a shit, he just desperately needs to hire some PR/marketing people.  I totally get why people want more details and answers as this is money we're putting up for something we don't quite get.  Sorry if I come across defensive I just don't want to see an avalanche of unjust criticism when it seems like the dev is just really overworked.  If I REALLY REALLY had to guess, I would say the dev understands the clock is ticking and this concept with be cloned with other projects and he wants to get out there FIRST.
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:46:22 PM

ITS CRAZY YOU KNOW, TRUMPCOIN PUMP PUTINCOIN JUMP AND NO ONE BAT AN EYE..

DEV GONNA PISS, BUY PIZZA, CHILDS FUD ON ART THREAD AND EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR MINDS !
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:47:42 PM

1hour and 10mins?Huh

Ico doesn't start for another 20hrs buddy

Yeah I meant tomorrow is the date of the ICO

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:05:56 PM

I checked the website just now, there is no timer to notify when the ICO is going to start, and when the second day is going to kicks in, this is very important just to guide potential investors

You sure you went to the right website.....the count down timer is on the top right
ARTEMINE ICO will start on september 14 at 17 h UTC (19 h for France).
The ICO will run 30 days.

It is a "first day ICO" because this day you have a 400% bonus (1000 ARTE vs. 250 at the ICO end).
Exchange rates    1 ETH (+/- 300 USD)    10 MNE (+/- 50 USD)
               Day 1    1000 ARTE    1000 ARTE
  Day 2 - Day 10    667 ARTE     500 ARTE
Day 11 - Day 19    500 ARTE     333 ARTE
Day 20 - Day 25    400 ARTE     286 ARTE
Day 26 - Day 30    333 ARTE     250 ARTE

Note :
1000 Arte (1 ETH or 10 MNE first day ICO) are mining 0.0432 ARTE/day.
Then, for all time holder, 240 MNE will buy 24.000 ARTE who are mining 24 x 0.0432 ARTE = 1,0368 ARTEMINE each day.
artemine

Activity: 43
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:47:02 PM

Hi Everyone,

The start of the ICO is only few hours away, we would like to provide few more details about it:

1. Start Time

As already announced, the ICO will start at 5 PM UTC (Today, September 14).

To be sure about the timing you can check the counter on our website on the top right corner: http://artemine.org/

2. Minimum Amounts allowed in the ICO

ETH: 0.1
MNE: 10

3. Transactions

For participants on the ICO all they will have to do is to send a simple ETH or MNE transaction to the ICO Address that we will post when the ICO is live.

4. Genesis Addresses Generation

All participants will have the address from where they sent the ETH or MNE converted into a ARTE Genesis Address (All addresses will be generated after the ICO).

-> DO NOT send coins to the ICO Address from exchanges like kraken, poloniex, etc.

For transparency, all the Genesis Addresses along with the attributed ARTE will be visible on this page:

http://genesis.artemine.org/

The page will be updated in real time.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:50:15 PM

Hi Everyone,

The start of the ICO is only few hours away, we would like to provide few more details about it:

1. Start Time

To be sure about the timing you can check the counter on our website on the top right corner: http://artemine.org/

3. Transactions

For participants on the ICO all they will have to do is to send a simple ETH or MNE transaction to the ICO Address that we will post when the ICO is live.

All participants will have the address from where they sent the ETH or MNE converted into a ARTE Genesis Address (All addresses will be generated after the ICO).

-> DO NOT send coins to the ICO Address from exchanges like kraken, poloniex, etc.

For transparency, all the addresses along with the attributed ARTE will be visible on this page:

Thanks!

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
juljon18

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:52:48 PM

Can any of the experienced write a simple how to for us to send a minereum token to artebyte with Myetherwallet?  I have the Minereum showing in MEW.

Thanks

MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:01:42 AM

Hi Everyone,

1. Start Time

3. Transactions

For transparency, all the Genesis Addresses along with the attributed ARTE will be visible on this page:

Exciting, thanks for the info!
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:12:01 AM

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:16:41 AM

Hi ARTE ICO participants, great day today Smiley

Feel free to visit the french Artemine Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154002.0

Vive Artemine !

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
levelten

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:25:17 AM

Hi Everyone,

1. Start Time

3. Transactions

Great! Looking forward to the ICO.
torcoin_addict

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:43:10 AM

Nice job Dev!

I've got one question though which is related to the public mining feature coming with Artemine.

Let us assume there are 200k MNE burned in the ICO.
Regarding the ARTE supply that is supposed to be around ~315000 ARTE per year as there would be ~864 ARTE mined per day (if I'm not mistaken), I found the following :

When talking about technical aspects on the ARTE public mining, what about the "call number" which is supposed to be the same for every user?

Considering the call number that is set to be the same for everyone, the ARTE supply cannot be infinite so everything runs well.

What if the call number appears to be set to the opposite mode?
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:15:33 AM

Hi Everyone,

1. Start Time

3. Transactions

Thank you very much for the update with lot of information, which is waiting for.

Transparent Genesis address list on http://genesis.artemine.org/ is really great.

All the Best to Artemine ICO.
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:18:19 AM

Hi, dev!

Will you publish the source of contract?
That would be good. Anybody can check that there are no mistakes.
torcoin_addict

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:39:47 AM

Hi Everyone,

1. Start Time

3. Transactions

Thank you very much for the update with lot of information, which is waiting for.

Transparent Genesis address list on http://genesis.artemine.org/ is really great.

All the Best to Artemine ICO.

Good luck to everyone.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 05:28:08 AM

Thanks, I have seen it at the right corner of the website, 11 hours to go.

I really like the transparency on the part of the team with the genesis address website can't wait for the ICO to commence

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
exodusminer

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:56:02 AM

Im hopeful for this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: