Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:27:35 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 03:33:51 PM by Tonton99

I have a question, eventhough I believe in MNE as a great product and addition to the crypto world, how will it generate value for it's holders? I mean, bitcoin rose in value because people compared it to digital gold and as a new payment system. Eth rose in value because of the smart contract applications, and as a safe haven in the crypto world. Tonnes of other coins all have their ways of growing in value, but MNE still hasn't answered that question to me. In the world app people can earn coins for free. The token creation also is relatively cheap. How will MNE ever go back to it's all time high or higher, other than speculation that the price will actually rise?

There is a continuous flow of development and don't forget that the token 2.0 release soon will require MNE to purchase. Those MNE's will be burned so the total supply of coins will decrease which will drive the rate to a much higher level.
I would suggest to reserve some coins to acquire the new token once it gets released and spread over both for risk reduction.
Take a look at some of the recent ICO's, a lot of promises in the roadmap and whitepaper but most of those still need to proof if they can bring a vialable business model to the blockchain. Minereum is already releasing update after update and the development of the rate shows that even in this phase it's not easy to uphold a certain level of value. What will happen to all those ICO's when their first release does not meet expectation? Imagine what will happen if you hold any of those coins?
Minereum did not start with an ICO, is only 2 months old and is already moving ahead in development. That does say something right, agree?

Btw: Low supply often means a high volatile value development. Currently the whole market is down and will be until August 1. When Btc doesn't fork money will flow back quickly into the market and most Alts will see some big increases.

CryptoMeister

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:43:13 PM

MNE is on a new exchange? Cryptopia with MNE/BTC and MNE/LTC pairs

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:55:03 PM

Raise in price! Up about 80% at Livecoin.  Good move.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:58:38 PM

I have a question, eventhough I believe in MNE as a great product and addition to the crypto world, how will it generate value for it's holders? I mean, bitcoin rose in value because people compared it to digital gold and as a new payment system. Eth rose in value because of the smart contract applications, and as a safe haven in the crypto world. Tonnes of other coins all have their ways of growing in value, but MNE still hasn't answered that question to me. In the world app people can earn coins for free. The token creation also is relatively cheap. How will MNE ever go back to it's all time high or higher, other than speculation that the price will actually rise?

There is a continuous flow of development and don't forget that the token 2.0 release soon will require MNE to purchase. Those MNE's will be burned so the total supply of coins will decrease which will drive the rate to a much higher level.
I would suggest to reserve some coins to acquire the new token once it gets released and spread over both for risk reduction.
Take a look at some of the recent ICO's, a lot of promises in the roadmap and whitepaper but most of those still need to proof if they can bring a vialable business model to the blockchain. Minereum is already releasing update after update and the development of the rate shows that even in this phase it's not easy to uphold a certain level of value. What will happen to all those ICO's when there first release does not meet expectation? Image what will happen if you hold any of those coins?
Minereum did not start with an ICO, is only 2 months old and is already moving ahead in development. That does say something right, agree?

Btw: Low supply often means a high volatile value development. Currently the whole market is down and will be until August 1. When Btc doesn't fork money will flow back quickly into the market and most Alts will see some big increases.

agree with your viewpoint. MNE and MNE 2.0 will be great project .let see it after 2 yeas
Jarkss

Activity: 80
Merit: 45

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:38:17 PM

Take a look at some of the recent ICO's, a lot of promises in the roadmap and whitepaper but most of those still need to proof if they can bring a vialable business model to the blockchain. Minereum is already releasing update after update and the development of the rate shows that even in this phase it's not easy to uphold a certain level of value. What will happen to all those ICO's when there first release does not meet expectation? Image what will happen if you hold any of those coins?

agree with your viewpoint. MNE and MNE 2.0 will be great project .let see it after 2 yeas

active community too...  Grin

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
saiful hadi

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:12:27 PM

If airdrop is still valid today if it is still valid I will follow to get token from this very nice poyek. But I see the post month april. sorrydev ifmy ask is wrong.
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:48:15 PM

Hit me up too, while you're at it.
These payeeks are teh cool
Jarkss

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:52:31 PM

What are payeeks?  Huh Huh

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
de-zentral

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:00:22 PM

update

Hi Everyone,

Just want to give a quick update.

We are working on the version 2.0 of the Self Mining Smart Contract, this new version will have multiple new features that will make it a leap forward in Smart Contract Mining Technology, keep in mind that Minereum is the first Self Mining Contract and this is still a very young technology.

We are still defining all the details but we plan to make all Minereum Genesis address convertible to the new Genesis Addresses and Minereum holders will be able to convert their coins to new Genesis too, the more Minereum you have, the more new Genesis you will be able to get. All MNE received will be burned.

One important point on this new version is that the Supply will be much more restricted than in Minereum, while Minereum supply creation rate is static, the new version will decrease over time, making it more and more hard to mine over time.

Minereum will continue as normal and our plans remain, our goal for Minereum is to launch services around it and also to burn as much coins as possible, we believe that burning coins is a good way of giving value to holders since the supply in reduced.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Great news, I like the concept and I missed the minereum airdrop, but for the version 2 I`m ready  Grin
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:05:41 PM

What are payeeks?  Huh Huh
plural of poyek
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:39:00 PM

update

Hi Everyone,

We are working on the version 2.0 of the Self Mining Smart Contract, this new version will have multiple new features that will make it a leap forward in Smart Contract Mining Technology, keep in mind that Minereum is the first Self Mining Contract and this is still a very young technology.

We are still defining all the details but we plan to make all Minereum Genesis address convertible to the new Genesis Addresses and Minereum holders will be able to convert their coins to new Genesis too, the more Minereum you have, the more new Genesis you will be able to get. All MNE received will be burned.

One important point on this new version is that the Supply will be much more restricted than in Minereum, while Minereum supply creation rate is static, the new version will decrease over time, making it more and more hard to mine over time.

Minereum will continue as normal and our plans remain, our goal for Minereum is to launch services around it and also to burn as much coins as possible, we believe that burning coins is a good way of giving value to holders since the supply in reduced.

Great news, I like the concept and I missed the minereum airdrop, but for the version 2 I`m ready  Grin

Remember that it requires MNE to buy tokens, so the more you have the more tokens you acquire.

CryptoMeister
hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:42:05 PM

What are payeeks?  Huh Huh
plural of poyek
like project? or poyek is another coin?

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:59:12 PM

update

Hi Everyone,

Remember that it requires MNE to buy tokens, so the more you have the more tokens you acquire.

That's it in simple word the more you will have on your address the bigger reward you will get in coming mining phase.
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:03:42 PM

I don't understand how will it be possible to convert a genesis address to the new one?
I thought that mne 2.0 genesis address could automatically take the coin everyday from old genesis but to do this dev needs private key.
So if the smart contract is immutable how can they stop old genesis address?
I say this because the dev use the verb "convert" instead of "all genesis address will have also genesis 2.0 address"
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:36:27 PM

update

Hi Everyone,

That's it in simple word the more you will have on your address the bigger reward you will get in coming mining phase.

Can't wait to participate in this!

CryptoMeister
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:47:03 PM

Interesting concept using erc-20

http://cryptopotato.com/true-flip-erc-20-decentralized-lottery-revolution/

CryptoMeister
keyboardwalking

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:26:24 PM

I don't understand how will it be possible to convert a genesis address to the new one?
I thought that mne 2.0 genesis address could automatically take the coin everyday from old genesis but to do this dev needs private key.
I say this because the dev use the verb "convert" instead of "all genesis address will have also genesis 2.0 address"

you cant understand because you cant read.

this isnt "minereum 2"

this is a side project

both MNE and this project will go side by side.

Minereum, taking the precedence.

Thats why you have the option to convert.

minereum GPS app coming soon on the main Minereum chain.

basically, minereum is going to be like eth, except MNE is going to be used as "gas" in a way that you need MNE to acquire the subtoken within MNE.

gas isnt the best analogy, but it is meant to illustrate a dependency.

the devs are creating an empire, all running under Minereum.

the 20% uptick in price is the smart money buying a token cheap that will exponentially grow as more tokens come out in the future that will be dependent on Minereum
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 10:35:35 PM

you cant understand because you cant read.

this isnt "minereum 2"

this is a side project

both MNE and this project will go side by side.

Minereum, taking the precedence.

Thats why you have the option to convert.

minereum GPS app coming soon on the main Minereum chain.

basically, minereum is going to be like eth, except MNE is going to be used as "gas" in a way that you need MNE to acquire the subtoken within MNE.

gas isnt the best analogy, but it is meant to illustrate a dependency.

the devs are creating an empire, all running under Minereum.

the 20% uptick in price is the smart money buying a token cheap that will exponentially grow as more tokens come out in the future that will be dependent on Minereum

Minereum has a Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde feel!! Minereum (Dr. Jeckyll) posts the progression of the project and keyboardwalking (Mr. Hyde) insults people who don't understand the project and harasses other projects similar to Minereum. They both even have the same activity of "98".  Hence, they are both one in the same. Cheesy Cheesy

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:54:43 PM

If airdrop is still valid today if it is still valid I will follow to get token from this very nice poyek. But I see the post month april. sorrydev ifmy ask is wrong.

what did you mean,, ?
if you say about genesis address,, is closed now,, but if you want to get some MNE just going to echange then buy this coin there
here the list of exchange :
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/minereum/#markets

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Jarkss

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:50:56 AM

what did you mean,, ?
if you say about genesis address,, is closed now,, but if you want to get some MNE just going to echange then buy this coin there
here the list of exchange :
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/minereum/#markets

Yep you can buy MNEs at exchanges now,  grab all you like to have while it's still very cheap; so you won't regret when the value gets very high because of lack of supply.

Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: