Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
exodusminer

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:02:57 PM

Hi Dev,  My myetherwallet MNE genesis address has been hacked and the hacker has been taking out all of my MNE tokens, as well as all of my other tokens. As I can't change the private key to my MEW address, is there anything that we can do to make sure that he can't steal any more of my MNE?

Can I give you another MEW address and you change the MNE genesis mining to point towards my new address? If not, then this hacker will just keep stealing my coins every day Sad

That sucks big time.
You talked about it in the telegram.

Anything we can do to ease the pain?

Thanks, I'm trying to reach out to my Minereum brothers and sisters to see if anyone here can help me with some kind of solution to my current awful situation; one that will either stop the hacker from continually withdrawing my MNE daily, or a way that my MNE can be transferred across to another address, or just swapped over completely. I've so far lost over 80% of my portfolio because of this hack. If there is any way that anyone can think of, that can help, please reach out, I can't afford to lose any more than I already have, and since the initial hack, I'm currently getting robbed daily now that the hacker has access to my MEW wallet, and because stupidly there is no way for me to change the private key or add 2fa.

CALL-OUT: DEV!!!!

Pls look into this guy's story and see if something can be done.
Need to help each other. Guy is an early member and outspoken about MNE project.

Thanks, I've literally lost all of my crypto holdings in this hack, after what modest portfolio I did have has been stolen from me.

My token transaction log - https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf85e7551df59f1d3590bd3321fc006e3ff7be34d

He is taking out my MNE daily since the hack began. The last withdrawal was yesterday, and there'll probably be another one today.

I was one of the earliest supporters of this project, and an OG with integrity. All can be verified. Please help Minereum Dev.

I am sorry to here this,I think if you lost your private key,u lost the money.anyone cannot help you. you should withdraw all other token and ETH, and  not use this wallet anymore. I advise you  releasing the private key here as another  free genesis address,then the hacker cannot withdraw MNE easy  from the wallet.

This is a sad story to hear. Don't ever share your private key to anyone else, most especially when browsing sites like myetherwallet or the like. Make sure the site is legit/authentic/secure. Many hackers nowadays copy the looks of the websites used for creating/accessing crypto wallets.

If you are open into donating your genesis address to the people who are active in this forum, feel free to share your blessings. At least, the hacker will be having a hard time accessing your remaining MNE.
Yeah its a sad story to hear, but honestly, we dont know the full story, are you selling your MNE private key on the early times? That might cause it as well, or maybe some phishing attack? If phishing attack it is, just change your eth address and withdraw all funds, and about MNE, you cant do anything about it anymore, just stop whining.

Selling my MNE private key on the early times? What does that even mean?? & no I didn't get phished. & to be fair, I wasn't whining, just reaching out to the dev & community to see what options I have now, if any at all.

As it is, it looks like i'll be giving my private key away to someone in the community, so my input here is one of contribution, so really, there's for you to end your message like a douche-bag.

Hehe maybe we can be friends and share your Private Key to me, that is if you like Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:08:31 PM

We invest our money to buy Minereums. Even our Ethereum coins were used to bought Minereums because we appreciated the idea of token creation. It's very creative. Thanks.

Appears to be a great move considering the rapid decline of btc and eth at the moment. Better own 100 MNE then 1 ETH as this point and with the token 2.0 to be released soon we hopefully see a nice recovery of MNE > August 3rd when a lot of money flows back into the market.
Current low supply and the burning of MNE tokens once 2.0 goes live will have a stimulating effect on the invested value, new liquidity can chase this value up to new heights.

What is the difference between MNE version 1 & version 2?
Is this kind of a surprise?  What are the steps in receiving the MNE v.2 ?

The Difference of MNE V1 vs V2 is the version Smiley
This was updated to the community days ago for us to be informed.
The first step into receiving the MNE v2 is first buying A LOT of MNE V1 Smiley
This is correct, thats why I'm loading up my bags of MNE. More bullets, more profit. Smiley

yes, the price is low at the moment. it's a good time for charge your wallet with MNE.
there a lot of crypto in the same life. the summer is good for affair. enjoy
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:48:31 AM

Hi good day... what is the different between V1 & V2 of MNE?

How many mne did they get to avail to V2 in mne.
exodusminer

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:43:24 AM

Hi good day... what is the different between V1 & V2 of MNE?

How many mne did they get to avail to V2 in mne.

Maybe we'll just have to wait for further updates from the developer and hope it will be for the best of humanity.
jofox

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:49:33 AM

ok i will wait for the instruction...
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:56:03 AM

Im starting to wonder if MNE 2 is Timereum, even the websites look awfully similiar.
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:59:59 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 01:58:37 AM by mprep

Hi Dev,  My myetherwallet MNE genesis address has been hacked and the hacker has been taking out all of my MNE tokens, as well as all of my other tokens. As I can't change the private key to my MEW address, is there anything that we can do to make sure that he can't steal any more of my MNE?

Can I give you another MEW address and you change the MNE genesis mining to point towards my new address? If not, then this hacker will just keep stealing my coins every day Sad

That sucks big time.
You talked about it in the telegram.

Anything we can do to ease the pain?

Thanks, I'm trying to reach out to my Minereum brothers and sisters to see if anyone here can help me with some kind of solution to my current awful situation; one that will either stop the hacker from continually withdrawing my MNE daily, or a way that my MNE can be transferred across to another address, or just swapped over completely. I've so far lost over 80% of my portfolio because of this hack. If there is any way that anyone can think of, that can help, please reach out, I can't afford to lose any more than I already have, and since the initial hack, I'm currently getting robbed daily now that the hacker has access to my MEW wallet, and because stupidly there is no way for me to change the private key or add 2fa.

CALL-OUT: DEV!!!!

Pls look into this guy's story and see if something can be done.
Need to help each other. Guy is an early member and outspoken about MNE project.

Thanks, I've literally lost all of my crypto holdings in this hack, after what modest portfolio I did have has been stolen from me.

My token transaction log - https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf85e7551df59f1d3590bd3321fc006e3ff7be34d

He is taking out my MNE daily since the hack began. The last withdrawal was yesterday, and there'll probably be another one today.

I was one of the earliest supporters of this project, and an OG with integrity. All can be verified. Please help Minereum Dev.

I am sorry to here this,I think if you lost your private key,u lost the money.anyone cannot help you. you should withdraw all other token and ETH, and  not use this wallet anymore. I advise you  releasing the private key here as another  free genesis address,then the hacker cannot withdraw MNE easy  from the wallet.

This is a sad story to hear. Don't ever share your private key to anyone else, most especially when browsing sites like myetherwallet or the like. Make sure the site is legit/authentic/secure. Many hackers nowadays copy the looks of the websites used for creating/accessing crypto wallets.

If you are open into donating your genesis address to the people who are active in this forum, feel free to share your blessings. At least, the hacker will be having a hard time accessing your remaining MNE.
Yeah its a sad story to hear, but honestly, we dont know the full story, are you selling your MNE private key on the early times? That might cause it as well, or maybe some phishing attack? If phishing attack it is, just change your eth address and withdraw all funds, and about MNE, you cant do anything about it anymore, just stop whining.

Selling my MNE private key on the early times? What does that even mean?? & no I didn't get phished. & to be fair, I wasn't whining, just reaching out to the dev & community to see what options I have now, if any at all.

As it is, it looks like i'll be giving my private key away to someone in the community, so my input here is one of contribution, so really, there's for you to end your message like a douche-bag.

Hehe maybe we can be friends and share your Private Key to me, that is if you like Smiley
If you give your private key away  here  , it is contribution to  the community, and this will help the MNE more popular , the dev and all the mne holder will appreciate your  contribution.

Im starting to wonder if MNE 2 is Timereum, even the websites look awfully similiar.

The dev did not release more about MNE 2,just say it will be more advance than MNE1. so now we did not knowe more about MNE2,and just wait to the MNE 2 come.
exodusminer

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:48:04 AM

Hope the dev will bring good news soon.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:01:23 AM

Timereum is not related or similar to Minereum.

Minereum is the one and only "First Self Mining Smart Contract".  All others are copy & past of MNE code.

Minereum has bright future, as Dev. always work for it.
jofox

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:02:23 AM

Timereum is not related or similar to Minereum.

Minereum is the one and only "First Self Mining Smart Contract".  All others are copy & past of MNE code.

Minereum has bright future, as Dev. always work for it.

realy...
YouFeelMeBro

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:56:31 AM

I'm confused on this whole MNE2 thing, will this replace MNE1? And what about our MNE holdings now, do we need to convert?
Will MNE1 die a slow death?

Why do we need MNE2?
jofox

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:19:16 AM

Hope the dev will bring good news soon.

Hi exodusminer...
Slava_K

Activity: 677

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:27:48 AM

Yes, I would like to know more about MNE2 and its differences from the first version. So the question is to the developers - will there be new exchanges in the near future, and if so, which ones?

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░
         ░▒▓████▓                             ░▓███▓▓▒▒░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒                ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█                ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█            ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

[/cen
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:29:14 AM

I'm confused on this whole MNE2 thing, will this replace MNE1? And what about our MNE holdings now, do we need to convert?
Will MNE1 die a slow death?

Why do we need MNE2?

Nothing will be changed into new update no need to get confused it will be optional how many coins we will transfer to new address. MNE will stay strong like it is just do make some research about upcoming release it will make MNE more valuable.
bob75coin

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:51:16 AM

I don't think so because they asked for a couple of addresses and it's not self mining.
eli77

Activity: 112

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:42:18 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 01:58:49 AM by mprep

We invest our money to buy Minereums. Even our Ethereum coins were used to bought Minereums because we appreciated the idea of token creation. It's very creative. Thanks.

Appears to be a great move considering the rapid decline of btc and eth at the moment. Better own 100 MNE then 1 ETH as this point and with the token 2.0 to be released soon we hopefully see a nice recovery of MNE > August 3rd when a lot of money flows back into the market.
Current low supply and the burning of MNE tokens once 2.0 goes live will have a stimulating effect on the invested value, new liquidity can chase this value up to new heights.

What is the difference between MNE version 1 & version 2?
Is this kind of a surprise?  What are the steps in receiving the MNE v.2 ?

The Difference of MNE V1 vs V2 is the version Smiley
This was updated to the community days ago for us to be informed.
The first step into receiving the MNE v2 is first buying A LOT of MNE V1 Smiley

yeah the difference is the version.... thanks for that very cool reply... lol...
We feel so nervous, sometimes excited too about this version 2.
Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Thanks... 

I believe we need to support this Blockhchain Technology for the improvement of the economy.
This new technology gave big impact in our common friends. We must support this invention.   

Servalead7

Activity: 224

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:08:30 AM

I believe we need to support this Blockhchain Technology for the improvement of the economy.
This new technology gave big impact in our common friends. We must support this invention.   

This is very new thing for common people like us. We conducted tutorial sessions regarding MNE.
In just a few months, many people are busy now in the online Trading.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
eli77

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:12:46 AM

This is very new thing for common people like us. We conducted tutorial sessions regarding MNE.

That's very great achievement! Thank you for your support!
We need people like you who would willing to orient people about Minereum.

Servalead7

Activity: 224

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:17:22 AM

We are big supporters of Minereum. We are willing to help our friends.
If this technology will bless the next generations, the more we must educate people.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
eli77

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:27:42 AM

We are big supporters of Minereum. We are willing to help our friends.
If this technology will bless the next generations, the more we must educate people.

Yes, we must educate each other. Thanks a lot!
And we also need brilliant minds from the Experts out there in this thread.
We need to read your tutorial lessons for us to understand more about crypto currency especially Minereum.

Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: