Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:48:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:15:06 PM

I seriously hope the conversion of original genesis addresses to new ones aren't another giveaways.
It can cause critical inflation and dumping. No one would want to buy them. All participants should pay mne to get new coin equally. That's the best for everyone I think.

Or offer to buy a Genesis account for ... MNE.
In this stage in development we should not work with free giveaways. Mne V2 should be bought for everyone and if somebody is interested in a mining contract it up for sale.
No translation from existing accounts to new accounts since this is bad for mne holders that did not
participate in the original airdrop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:23:03 PM

I seriously hope the conversion of original genesis addresses to new ones aren't another giveaways.
It can cause critical inflation and dumping. No one would want to buy them. All participants should pay mne to get new coin equally. That's the best for everyone I think.

In this stage in development we should not work with free giveaways. Mne V2 should be bought for everyone and if somebody is interested in a mining contract it up for sale.
No translation from existing accounts to new accounts since this is bad for mne holders that did not

I agree, we should all be able to buy ourselves into a good position. The more we bought the original MNE (and therefore supported it), the more MNEv2 we deserve.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:42:00 PM

Waiting for any news - good or bad - from developers... Price falling in 10 times for two weeks. But the Project is very good and promisigh, and I believe in it.

Did you read the last update from dev maybe you missed that so browse above so many people quoting that one. Dev said they are still working on it and hopefully by the end of this month will get succeed to deliver more exciting feature for this project.
Miou

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:18:23 PM

I agree, we should all be able to buy ourselves into a good position. The more we bought the original MNE (and therefore supported it), the more MNEv2 we deserve.

Yes I'm considering that another giveaway is even bad for the original genesis holders because it can cause dumping and dumping. It's predictable.

In that case, lots of people won't believe the value of minereum and the new coin. We have to attract new buyers in the future.
Mr. Pool

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:28:37 PM

Yes I'm considering that another giveaway is even bad for the original genesis holders because it can cause dumping and dumping. It's predictable.

In that case, lots of people won't believe the value of minereum and the new coin. We have to attract new buyers in the future.

Let's make it clear, no free tickets. Only option is to buy Mne v2 with Mne v1 to have value
Miou

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:39:02 PM

Yes I hope so. Anything like transfer or conversion from old to new shouldn't be free airdrop.
To keep minereum attractive for newcomers, the economic mechanism of the new genesis address is the most important key.

Please consider it carefully, dev.
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:24:30 PM

Yes I hope so. Anything like transfer or conversion from old to new shouldn't be free airdrop.
To keep minereum attractive for newcomers, the economic mechanism of the new genesis address is the most important key.

Please consider it carefully, dev.

I am really sure that Dev will not consider transferring the genesis accounts to the new version.
The new version can have genesis accounts however those should be up for sale. That should be an interesting concept since it will somewhat guarantee that the holders of those accounts will be much more sensible with what they do with the mined supply.
Also the current MNE contract is very smart since there is only a very small supply mined each day (take a look at the development of the supply over the last 2 months) and inflation can be fully countered by increased demand. That's why it's important that we will see more pairs and more exchanges in the future on MNE and off course MNE v2 (that will not have any exchange once it goes live).
Think of it as an enterprise with 2 products where initially only the holders of the first product are entitled to get the first supply of product 2 . Once product 2 hits the market the price will be much higher hence the urgency to get as much supply of product 1 before bidding starts :-)

The more I think about it the more I like the idea, especially knowing that the MNE's swapped will be burned and therefore disappear from the market. This will make MNE potentially a rare coin to have in your wallet but with ongoing development scheduled for this fall (world app). It will be very interesting so see the development on both versions and it's a matter of time before this will be picked up by the crypto community.

Seeing all those replies and the feedback provided it strengthens the believe that there is still a very dedicated community surrounding MNE.
Let's hope that the development team takes some of this very valuable feedback and creates something that is innovative for smart contract programming.

CryptoMeister
Jarkss

Activity: 80
Merit: 45

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:20:02 PM

Wow, look at the current value of minereum, it's been a while since it is 10 usd each. I remember the value of ethereum last year whhen it fell. Everybody think of it's doom not until it risen in 2017.  Grin

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
toanlk

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:00:07 PM

my opinion. Dev should integrate burn some MNE v2 to create an genesis address, and mne v2 require for an genesis address will be increase over time. So everybody can have a change to hold one  Grin

for example: 50 MNE for 1 genesis address, then 500 MNE for 1 genesis address, and so on
Jarkss

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:24:40 PM

Hahahaha I see that's a good idea too. But I really think having a mobile wallet for ethereum tokens is awesome feature that needs to be implemented soon so we can use minereum just like we use bitcoin.  Roll Eyes

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
DashS

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:55:15 PM

Minerium2 will solve the issues with MNE1 inflation. But what is the solution for the inflation in MNE2? There should be a way to spend\burn tokens...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:00:11 PM

But what is the solution for the inflation in MNE2?

Well, MNE3 ofcourse.
Jarkss

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:17:26 PM

Well, MNE3 ofcourse.
lol. We are not even sure what are the uses of the new coin. I think it will be cool if it has these features: Mobile wallet and decentralized exchange for coins and other ethereum tokens

frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:39:55 PM

Well, MNE3 ofcourse.

hope it will not be mne v2 v3 v4 and etc:DD but anyway im excited about mne v2, hope dev will make it nice, but still no one knows much about it- is it will be ico or is it will be airdrop or we will be allowed to change our mne address to mne v2, hope to soon find out Smiley

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:05:28 PM

Minerium2 will solve the issues with MNE1 inflation. But what is the solution for the inflation in MNE2? There should be a way to spend\burn tokens...

Other coins mine as well so inflation is necessary for an expending network, more and more people get a change to hold MNE in a couple of years.

Our main priority is 1) create buzz to increase demand 2) add bigger exchanges 3)  Ongoing communicating from the dev team 4) add new and innovative purposes to the roadmap

CryptoMeister
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:09:32 PM

Well, MNE3 ofcourse.

hope it will not be mne v2 v3 v4 and etc:DD but anyway im excited about mne v2, hope dev will make it nice, but still no one knows much about it- is it will be ico or is it will be airdrop or we will be allowed to change our mne address to mne v2, hope to soon find out Smiley

It will be a swap (no airdrop, no ico) and the MNE will be burned after the swap (so Dev is not earning anything)
MNE will continue to move forward with ongoing development so it's absolutely not necessary to swap all your coins.  Just spread some over 2 and you will be just fine :-)

CryptoMeister
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:30:30 PM

Well, MNE3 ofcourse.

It will be a swap (no airdrop, no ico) and the MNE will be burned after the swap (so Dev is not earning anything)
MNE will continue to move forward with ongoing development so it's absolutely not necessary to swap all your coins.  Just spread some over 2 and you will be just fine :-)
okey, thanks for information, but i dont think that it will be good for mne v1 price:/ so i guess a lot of mne genesys address holders will go to the mne v2, so i guess price of mne v1 will be even less than now:/

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:18:41 PM

Well, MNE3 ofcourse.

okey, thanks for information, but i dont think that it will be good for mne v1 price:/ so i guess a lot of mne genesys address holders will go to the mne v2, so i guess price of mne v1 will be even less than now:/
You still need to buy MNE to be able to buy MNE2. Second, MNE will not become worthless because the second version arrives. They'll probably both serve different purposes in the roadmap for Minereum to grow. We'll see what the future will bring, my friend, never worry!

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Mr. Pool

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:45:38 PM

Well, MNE3 ofcourse.

Not at all! Mne will reduce supply, will have ongoing development and will serve a purpose so it will gain a lot of value. Remember that smart contracts cannot be reprogrammed so that's why dev wants to have a new coin with a different purpose in life. This purpose is different and both will not intervene with eachother. I know its difficult to grasp the filosophy of it all but once it materializes you will see it in the value of both coins. Don't worry, believe that this will work out in the end :-)
Mr. Pool

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:45:25 AM

Anyone an idea how to create more demand? Any thoughts about campaigning?
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: