Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

Sadly there is no traction on Mne anymore. Btc is on ATH so Mne should have lifted already. Horrible exposure, no awareness no demand. This is going nowhere if there is no investment in awareness. Demand must go up and it won't just happen by accident. Why is minereum not active on twitter? Like most coins have a very active communication flow going on. Dev needs to built up towards the release of v2 and explain why, how and the benefits for current holders. Now that the market is gaining momentum we should be there to leverage this. Be careful not to fade out just because this serious lack of any form of marketing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:28:54 PM

Sadly there is no traction on Mne anymore. Btc is on ATH so Mne should have lifted already. Horrible exposure, no awareness no demand. This is going nowhere if there is no investment in awareness. Demand must go up and it won't just happen by accident. Why is minereum not active on twitter? Like most coins have a very active communication flow going on. Dev needs to built up towards the release of v2 and explain why, how and the benefits for current holders. Now that the market is gaining momentum we should be there to leverage this. Be careful not to fade out just because this serious lack of any form of marketing.

Patience, my friend. By the end of august the devs will have some updates. Remember this coin is barely 5 months old

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:33:11 PM

Patience, my friend. By the end of august the devs will have some updates. Remember this coin is barely 5 months old

It doesn't make any sense to make comparison with Btc which have huge adoption around the world so that I also think let give some time to this new coin to grow when some useful features will be released than we will see natural growth but keep this in mind this coin never reach at level of bitcoin.
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:35:18 PM

I totally do not believe in the philosophy "just built it and they will come' Like you are building something in the smallest room of the house where (unless it's the toilet) nobody ever comes. Why is it so difficult to reactivate the twitter account and provide teasing updates about what is to come. I see other coins do it and it works perfectly since this recruits, retains and builds a bigger and more engaged community. .
If it all is too much work (which i doubt) then submit a bounty program for active campaigning. Probably this is worth much more than chipping in for another exchange.

It appears that everyone is just waiting for traction while MNE sits low priced as a shooting duck for any P&D scheme to pass buy and provide that artificial temporary increase. Just compare it with May/June when there were regular outbound posts and how this contributed to the traction on the market. Just be proud on what has been created and start carrying this out more often. Believe me that this would be very much appreciated and you will see it translated in a more realistic valued coin.

CryptoMeister
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:44:08 PM

It doesn't make any sense to make comparison with Btc which have huge adoption around the world so that I also think let give some time to this new coin to grow when some useful features will be released than we will see natural growth but keep this in mind this coin never reach at level of bitcoin.

Mne is tied in to Btc since this is the only pair on livecoin that is generating traffic.

CryptoMeister
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:53:43 PM

MNE will rise when too conditions will met first Bitcoin will find new floor after stabilizing at some price. Second MNE will see support by developers with fresh updates on what they are working. We should not loose patience as we have reached so far and these periods are inevitable parts of any market where price see spikes and dips.
Noobquestions

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:03:48 PM

Updates do not help when noone reads them.

Without an increase in marketing and more people being aware of this, MNE will slowly fade out.
Mr. Pool

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:27:47 PM

Without an increase in marketing and more people being aware of this, MNE will slowly fade out.

Fully agree, why is there no demand? Because nobody is interested in Mne. Why? Because nobody visits this thread. How can this be changed? Dev needs to play a very active rol in bringing the news out beyond this thread alone. Can it be done? Yes, increase twitter presence by dev, retweet by community, get ambassadors onboard with many followers. Have a media strategy, tease the public, make it a tempting proposition, radiate successes. There is simply too much competition and distraction that w/o a proper media campaign it won't work out.

Not being an ICO means no money to do a lot paid campaigning. So it's up to dev and the community and I don't see much news on Mne scrolling online.  When btc was the only one it was easy but now, with the ongoing inflow of ICO's you either run a decent campaign to tell your story or you simply don't survive, despite that your product has a viable proposition. Don't forget that most people are low on time to do a thorough check on each coin by working down the whole list. You need to stand out, shout out and show out.
It really strikes me that so many people just comment that it generically will be alright, that it's just
a market thing. Wake up, new coins attract much more interest, ICO's do as well and before you know Mne is an old timer with its 5 months of existence.
YouFeelMeBro

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:54:37 PM

Fully agree, why is there no demand? Because nobody is interested in Mne. Why? Because nobody visits this thread. How can this be changed? Dev needs to play a very active rol in bringing the news out beyond this thread alone. Can it be done? Yes, increase twitter presence by dev, retweet by community, get ambassadors onboard with many followers. Have a media strategy, tease the public, make it a tempting proposition, radiate successes. There is simply too much competition and distraction that w/o a proper media campaign it won't work out.

Not being an ICO means no money to do a lot paid campaigning. So it's up to dev and the community and I don't see much news on Mne scrolling online.  When btc was the only one it was easy but now, with the ongoing inflow of ICO's you either run a decent campaign to tell your story or you simply don't survive, despite that your product has a viable proposition. Don't forget that most people are low on time to do a thorough check on each coin by working down the whole list. You need to stand out, shout out and show out.
It really strikes me that so many people just comment that it generically will be alright, that it's just
a market thing. Wake up, new coins attract much more interest, ICO's do as well and before you know Mne is an old timer with its 5 months of existence.

True that.
I'm giving this the benefit of the doubt (and because I'm 3K $ in) untill we get the news at the end of the month, or details about MNE2.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:03:55 PM

I feel the same way. There should be more activity from the devs side and much more activity in general for promotion purposes. Hope someone steps up and gets the ball rolling.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:14:32 PM

Not being an ICO means no money to do a lot paid campaigning. So it's up to dev and the community and I don't see much news on Mne scrolling online.  When btc was the only one it was easy but now, with the ongoing inflow of ICO's you either run a decent campaign to tell your story or you simply don't survive, despite that your product has a viable proposition. Don't forget that most people are low on time to do a thorough check on each coin by working down the whole list. You need to stand out, shout out and show out.

I feel the same way. There should be more activity from the devs side and much more activity in general for promotion purposes. Hope someone steps up and gets the ball rolling.

Also a task for the community itself. Make sure it gets exposed and there are numerous ways to do so.
I would like to encourage Dev to be more proactive in his messaging outside of the thread. He's the right person just to teas and engage potential investors.
Just like when a movie comes out :-) first a couple of teasers (big news coming by the end of August) and let the people need to find out what that exactly is. Then announce the release of V2 big time, 2 weeks prior to the go live (more details can be found on the website). Then announce how the process is going (# tokens exchanged, unprecedented success) :-) Then go live and celebrate the success. This will be caught up and the FOMO would be justified. After this continue to air developments through Facebook, website, twitter and become a very active communicator to keep everybody informed and involved.
This is not P&D stuff, just a company that is in touch with its community and proud of what they achieved. Nothing wrong with that right?

I am just trying the provide honest feedback. I know that not being an ICO the financial resources are limited but to Dev, please reach out if we can do anything to help to get the surrounding elements ahead. What about installing a remote team to discuss the media strategy :-) I am sure that there are some experts in this group as well so maybe we can help out by joining forces.

CryptoMeister
Jmmerquita

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:10:40 PM

Minereum has a great potential and I am very excited for this. Among all currencies this is the most aggressive in terms of trading. Skies the limit for Minereum and version 2 coming out very soon.
Miou

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:59:01 PM

Yes communication and promotion are pretty important especially for mne and mne2 because they're complicated to the newcomers. Their mining process, conversion etc.

We have to attract new investors by PR of what is the benefit of holding mne.
Noobquestions

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:59:06 AM

Not being an ICO means no money to do a lot paid campaigning. So it's up to dev and the community and I don't see much news on Mne scrolling online.  When btc was the only one it was easy but now, with the ongoing inflow of ICO's you either run a decent campaign to tell your story or you simply don't survive, despite that your product has a viable proposition. Don't forget that most people are low on time to do a thorough check on each coin by working down the whole list. You need to stand out, shout out and show out.

Also a task for the community itself. Make sure it gets exposed and there are numerous ways to do so.
I would like to encourage Dev to be more proactive in his messaging outside of the thread. He's the right person just to teas and engage potential investors.
Just like when a movie comes out :-) first a couple of teasers (big news coming by the end of August) and let the people need to find out what that exactly is. Then announce the release of V2 big time, 2 weeks prior to the go live (more details can be found on the website). Then announce how the process is going (# tokens exchanged, unprecedented success) :-) Then go live and celebrate the success. This will be caught up and the FOMO would be justified. After this continue to air developments through Facebook, website, twitter and become a very active communicator to keep everybody informed and involved.
This is not P&D stuff, just a company that is in touch with its community and proud of what they achieved. Nothing wrong with that right?

I am just trying the provide honest feedback. I know that not being an ICO the financial resources are limited but to Dev, please reach out if we can do anything to help to get the surrounding elements ahead. What about installing a remote team to discuss the media strategy :-) I am sure that there are some experts in this group as well so maybe we can help out by joining forces.

Sorry but no. Do not play the blame-game.
MNE has an excellent product online right now: Token Creation Service. This should be the key incentive for investing in MNE and should be heavily marketed. There were even quite a few new Tokens created. More than 200 of which many might be real projects but not only test tokens.
This Service needs more awareness and needs to be pushed through all channels. Community can help to echo it, but either the Dev team or some influencers (blogs, twitterguys) need to promote it first.

Money should not be an issue as i am sure the Dev Team will have reserved many Genesis addresses for themselves.
Mr. Pool

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:48:09 AM

Come on, no one sees what's happpening? Trading levels are crap, rate won't recover, ranking sinks and updates are only briefly communicated in this thread. It's a good coin indeed but nobody knows
that anymore, how should they. If this doesn't improve I am really sorry to say that it won't make it.
The market is up, Mne stays flat. The market is down, Mne is down as well. This coin has 2 consecutive months of
decline and with Btc and eth up we should see 5 usd by now. Version 2 will be released in silence so don't think this will shake up things unless... someone pulls of a great campaign and changes it for the better for once

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:06:02 AM

Come on, no one sees what's happpening? Trading levels are crap, rate won't recover, ranking sinks and updates are only briefly communicated in this thread. It's a good coin indeed but nobody knows
that anymore, how should they. If this doesn't improve I am really sorry to say that it won't make it.
The market is up, Mne stays flat. The market is down, Mne is down as well. This coin has 2 consecutive months of
decline and with Btc and eth up we should see 5 usd by now. Version 2 will be released in silence so don't think this will shake up things unless... someone pulls of a great campaign and changes it for the better for once

I doubt it will be released in silence. The devs just need to get their shit together and tweet the fuck out of the upcoming update. They need to personally contact the editors of cryptocurrencynews and demand an article. They need to get the first coin listed on kraken, bittrex or poloniex as fast as possible. They need to run paid facebook ads so the whole world knows whats coming. This coin has the potential to blow up, but it's up to the devs if they want to own a mediocre coin that will be forgotten, or if they want to own a coin that pulls the entire world population into the cryptoworld

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Miou

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:43:25 PM

I think it's the best timing to promote MNE in public now. BTC is getting ATH and market sentiment for altcoins is getting back. The community can push next update using SNS.
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:07:41 PM

you are correct! the marking is also very important! the dev should not always constrain in technology,it's time to have a market team!
Klangburg

Activity: 720
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 02:19:07 PM

Regarding the MNE 2 genesis addresses, I suggest Minereum to link the buyers eth address to his BTT account.
Like other projects have already invented this, it would help much to prevent future dumpings successfully.

t.me/cryptodeutsch
dongqiang

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:27:09 PM

Regarding the MNE 2 genesis addresses, I suggest Minereum to link the buyers eth address to his BTT account.
Like other projects have already invented this, it would help much to prevent future dumpings successfully.

agree with you
and when MNE2 come out ? can't wait
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: