Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 [376] 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:55:53 PM

God, what a shit show.

I've got two Minereum genesis addresses (shame on me, I signed up twice) and I'm shocked by the amount of support the dev is still getting. Yes, I'd love for this coin to 'go to the moon' but besides possibly holding a ton of genesis addresses, the Dev has consistently shown that he's not interested in updating investors or transparency.

Maybe the world app comes to fruition, but even if it does, it could be the coolest app in the world and if the Dev continues to proceed the way he has in the past, it will fail miserably. The marketing and communication is lacking considerably. Just a weekly update or two would've kept this coin from dropping as precipitously as it has.

I guess people are just blinded by greed and emotion. Just my two cents.

watch out with that completely justified criticism and well-put arguments, soon those people will start making incredibly un-funny memes to prove minereum is still a viable investment lol

Musclepump supporters trying to make smart arguments to sound credible, but in fact you are the biggest idiots in this forum.

For what you want a dev babysitting you? What matters is deliver of the work not babysitting comments every day / week.... THAT'S WHAT SCAM DEVS DO, they all talk and no action.

You have a totally working ERC20/23 Token Creation Service, what are you complaining about idiot?

Half of MNE supply was burned as promised, what are you complaining about?

Artemine, version 2.0 of MNE was launched with the promised features and in the time period they promised, so what are you complaining about idiot?

AND MNE WAS NOT EVEN ICO! So what are you complaining about idiot?

So far they are still in time to deliver the app, they mentioned in the roadmap by end of 2017, so what are you complaining about retard?

Sonm, datum, stratis, neo, nem, ethereum, litecoin, changebank, tenx, milkcoin, modum, vechain, ... are all out in the open, updating regularly. It shows transparancy. The minereum devs have done no such thing, AND they offer no action either. the token creation service, allthough technologicaly impressive, has no demand and is highly cheap, which means it won't drive prices up, especially not when over 4000 MNE is created daily. The 500K MNE that was burned will probably be back before the year is over. also, a massive amount is coming from 2 addresses, which means the devs hold thousands of addresses, which they never bothered to talk about. Artemine was launched with its promised features, which isn't hard given that its literally the same thing as minereum, a self mining address with a different name and mining speed.

The app has been confirmed 1 or 2 months ago to be in alpha state due to difficulties surrounding the geolocation feature, which means they have an idea but not a working product. if they already had something, they'd likely come out and show it, like the did with the artemine marketplace.

I don't hate minereum, in fact I want nothing more than that they succeed. I don't believe for one second they're scammers, but I know for a fact they don't have the slightest clue on how to run a business. if it wasn't for the insanely beneficial ecosystem in which they don't have to prove anything and still get investments from people like you, they'd be bankrupt by now. The fact that people like you are still yelling this coin will go to the moon without having any piece of evidence, is hilarious to me; the fact that you use shitty memes and terrible arguments to personally attack anyone who provides proof that you could be wrong, is icing on the cake.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:10:27 PM

God, what a shit show.

I've got two Minereum genesis addresses (shame on me, I signed up twice) and I'm shocked by the amount of support the dev is still getting. Yes, I'd love for this coin to 'go to the moon' but besides possibly holding a ton of genesis addresses, the Dev has consistently shown that he's not interested in updating investors or transparency.

Maybe the world app comes to fruition, but even if it does, it could be the coolest app in the world and if the Dev continues to proceed the way he has in the past, it will fail miserably. The marketing and communication is lacking considerably. Just a weekly update or two would've kept this coin from dropping as precipitously as it has.

I guess people are just blinded by greed and emotion. Just my two cents.

watch out with that completely justified criticism and well-put arguments, soon those people will start making incredibly un-funny memes to prove minereum is still a viable investment lol

Musclepump supporters trying to make smart arguments to sound credible, but in fact you are the biggest idiots in this forum.

For what you want a dev babysitting you? What matters is deliver of the work not babysitting comments every day / week.... THAT'S WHAT SCAM DEVS DO, they all talk and no action.

You have a totally working ERC20/23 Token Creation Service, what are you complaining about idiot?

Half of MNE supply was burned as promised, what are you complaining about?

Artemine, version 2.0 of MNE was launched with the promised features and in the time period they promised, so what are you complaining about idiot?

AND MNE WAS NOT EVEN ICO! So what are you complaining about idiot?

So far they are still in time to deliver the app, they mentioned in the roadmap by end of 2017, so what are you complaining about retard?

Hi dev,

Anyways I'm going to make one last post here and I'm not wasting anymore time with this.. My intentions were honest, I got to sleep at night knowing I have integrity.. I'm not sitting here scamming people of their investor knowing damn well I'm never going deliver anything of value...

For everyone wanting the dev to post more.... He is.. This right here is another one of his gimmick account, just like the one that offered me btc to stop posting.... Wanna see proof? Well I don't have facts here but a damn good coincidence Look the the main address that ties into over 2k gen address and see that there are a lot of old address related to iconomi.. Now look back to the first page of post of this user and see he very well is related to that same iconomi back when he first came on.... Hmm.

Kinda like the dev making a new account to try a discredit me, why spend all this time doing that when he could just simply put out some proof he is working on the world app or such.. A screen shot or video or anything of such... It's because this is just one big scam and there are people still falling for it....

6 months down the road this will all be behind and I can say told you soo... Until then I have no more time to waste on such b.s.

See you then guys

What do you think about all the millionaire ICO around bitcointalk? Let's say we want to compare waves project which raise 30K btc and minereum project wich are 4000 genesi address...what the differences between the two project?  Sasha Ivanov  got 30K bitcoin on his pockets and minereum dev got let's say 3000 address do you see any differences between them? No mate no differences for me , the only think i would say and agree with you minereum dev should be more present here on bitcointalk and give us more update and work little bit more for this project. Make any sense what i say?

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Anonym1337x

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:24:37 PM

I cry guys Cheesy Minereum have a nice community, it deserve to grow ! Cheesy
Maybe devs will be more active, and they make campaigns etc. , and MNE will grow , maybe it will be after Monero Cheesy
Who knows... This coin is good, just need some updates. Smiley

I don't know why many people always insist that the team should be active on this forum, they need to prioritize development, isn't this all the FUD they will need to be responding to every time. I still believe we will see $10 price in future for those that truly believe in the project

I think if they will be more active , and answer on question they will have more investors . Sometimes i check new Token/Coin Announcements and i see dev vanish in 1-2 weeks, so i didn't invest in the coin , since i lost 1 Bitcoin (Ye i know not that much..) on Droxne last time . :/
I thought the dev will be back but no... He just pumped and dumped all coins, somehow he dumped 2x the maximum supply lol. And sorry for my English i hope you understand me . Smiley
But yes you are true btw. Smiley

Check out my Shoppy | BUY HOTELS.COM 750GBP GIFT CARD FOR 5% PRICE!
https://shoppy.gg/@HotelVouchs
josefelix

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:33:24 PM

Maybe devs will be more active, and they make campaigns etc. , and MNE will grow , maybe it will be after Monero Cheesy

I don't know why many people always insist that the team should be active on this forum, they need to prioritize development, isn't this all the FUD they will need to be responding to every time. I still believe we will see $10 price in future for those that truly believe in the project

I think if they will be more active , and answer on question they will have more investors . Sometimes i check new Token/Coin Announcements and i see dev vanish in 1-2 weeks, so i didn't invest in the coin , since i lost 1 Bitcoin (Ye i know not that much..) on Droxne last time . :/
I thought the dev will be back but no... He just pumped and dumped all coins, somehow he dumped 2x the maximum supply lol. And sorry for my English i hope you understand me . Smiley

you are lucky you just lost only 1 bitcoin, here on bitcointalk are people who lost lot-lot more than just 1 bitcoin!

Anonym1337x

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:43:09 PM

you are lucky you just lost only 1 bitcoin, here on bitcointalk are people who lost lot-lot more than just 1 bitcoin!

Ye i know... I dont said thats all my loss,i just speak about 1 coin (DRXNE) , but not everybody can be a millionaire lol. :/

Check out my Shoppy | BUY HOTELS.COM 750GBP GIFT CARD FOR 5% PRICE!
https://shoppy.gg/@HotelVouchs
josefelix

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:45:53 AM

Still no exchange? Dev any update on whenever we may have 1?is anyone selling this OTC?
I m sure my friend you got in the wrong thread, this is minereum project not OTC. you have to make sure where you post the next time Grin

BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:05:53 AM

Yes, growth was temporary. After a fall of almost 300 percent, the growth of 100 percent seems just a small correction.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 11:44:35 AM

Hi Everyone,

We would like to inform that we have the first prototype version of the Minereum World App ready.

We are currently working on getting it listed on the Apple App Store, this process is proving to be a bit challenging but we are working on it.

iphone is currently the only device that supports Augmented Reality with good standards. This was only possible since Apple released the ARKit back in September, we have been experimenting with it since then.

This first version is only for experimental purposes for the community, we will develop it along the way to improve it according to our plans.

We will post more updates along the way and when the app is available in the App Store, this can happen at any moment or in few more days if changes are required to meet the Apple Guidelines.

Stay tuned!

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:13:59 PM

Hi Everyone,

We would like to inform that we have the first prototype version of the Minereum World App ready.

We are currently working on getting it listed on the Apple App Store, this process is proving to be a bit challenging but we are working on it.

iphone is currently the only device that supports Augmented Reality with good standards. This was only possible since Apple released the ARKit back in September, we have been experimenting with it since then.

This first version is only for experimental purposes for the community, we will develop it along the way to improve it according to our plans.

We will post more updates along the way and when the app is available in the App Store, this can happen at any moment or in few more days if changes are required to meet the Apple Guidelines.

Stay tuned!

Happy to say I may have been wrong, I hope you succeed in finishing the app!

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
David0203

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:47:05 PM

Great update dev once again you showed the community how wrong they are.
Time to fill your bag guys.
ICOphile

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:23:11 PM

Never thought I'd buy into MNE again after moving all to ARTE, but I am starting to fill my bags again!

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
Capuchino

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:30:28 PM

This is good news !!! the developer continues to work on the project. And there is hope to see a good price for a coin
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:33:05 PM

A timely update for a depressing market.  Well it shows that the devs are working for the world app after all.  Hopefully they get the community involved to spread the word about minereum.  This way it can help pump the price.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Shathil

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:23:00 PM

What Augmented Reality has to do while spending Minereum?

http://preview.ibb.co/hNQOyQ/Minereum_V2_cut.png

Hi Everyone,

Stay tuned!
ICOphile

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:42:01 PM

Hi Everyone,

Stay tuned!

It's going to be like a Pokemon app, where MNE can be found in the real world.

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:48:51 PM

Hi Everyone,

Stay tuned!

It's going to be like a Pokemon app, where MNE can be found in the real world.

If people can get MNE for free by playing the app the price will  even go down on release. Why bother buying them on an exchange then? The app must incentivize people to pay with Minereum ingame.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 11:10:30 PM

This project is still very active. The new apple store  app need long waiting times for both validation and publishing. Perhaps in  the new year we will see the app be published
devlin

Activity: 272

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:43:48 PM

Hi Everyone,

Stay tuned!

Congratulations minereum. Good work.
margaret21555

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:31:18 AM

good job , i am interested in this coin ,but i miss the chance to take part in the ico of mne Roll Eyes

WHITEPAPER┃--------▐ REAL PROPERTY TOKEN ▌--------┃TELEGRAM
▮▮▮▮ Facilitating Peer to Peer Transaction MAKING IT REAL ▮▮▮▮
JOIN TOKEN SALE [ ANNTwitterFacebookMediumYoutube ]
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:22:22 PM

Dev working on Genesis Addresses Trading Website.

Below you can see an example of the Trading Page. All the Addresses for Sale will be taken directly from the Smart Contract and displayed in the page automatically.

While the page is not ready you can use the Genesis Addresses Trading Thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2308395.0
Pages: « 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 [376] 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: