Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about the death penalty?  (Read 26064 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:18:25 AM

I believe that human life is the greatest value on earth, Therefore I think that it is impossible to deprive a life of even a criminal. Each person should be given a chance to a second normal life and every chance should be fully received.

Criminals don't deserve a second chance, when the victims can't have one. Also, most of the hardened criminals can't be rehabilitated despite whatever the efforts the government and the authorities do.
Sad to say but I think you're right. Hardened criminals have more chance of committing more crimes that actually changing for the better. We may very well be killing off a lot of innocent people if men like these are left roaming because let's face it, if an evil person has deep connections in the government, it would be easy to bribe their way out. But justice has to be fair and meted to everyone

Guillotine.      Angry

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC STRATEGIST

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:49:27 AM

Right to live

Everyone has an inalienable human right to life, even those who commit murder; sentencing a person to death and executing them violates that right.

This is very similar to the 'value of life' argument, but approached from the perspective of human rights.

The counter-argument is that a person can, by their actions, forfeit human rights, and that murderers forfeit their right to life.

Another example will make this clear - a person forfeits their right to life if they start a murderous attack and the only way the victim can save their own life is by killing the attacker.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 08:05:31 AM

If they have to die anyway those 7 men that are about to die will soon thank the administrator for killing them.  Its a good thing they already know when they are going to die unlike having it unexpectedly. Jesus Christ was executed too and during his time was the worse because he has to be nailed on the cross.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:11:57 AM

If they have to die anyway those 7 men that are about to die will soon thank the administrator for killing them.  Its a good thing they already know when they are going to die unlike having it unexpectedly. Jesus Christ was executed too and during his time was the worse because he has to be nailed on the cross.

The 7 people you are talking about didn't know too when will they going to die unless they are called for the execution. Death penalty was legal and written on the bible because it was created by the government, So I don't feel any injustice for death penalty unless they are not worthy for it. But if they are criminal and didn't want to repent to their sins. Then so be it!  Angry

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:07:01 AM

Unfortunately I will say something that may sound cruel,

In my country the prisons do not have conditions, I would say that the prisons are extremely cruel.

People who committed barbarous crimes are thrown into these prisons.

20 years after you get out of prison what do you expect from this (criminal) person?

you may think:

The person changed, became another man... wrong.

The person got worse. Someone who was previously arrested for cutting into bodies of people, 20 years later gets out of prison, becomes a rapist of women, men and cut their bodies into pieces.

Now we have a criminal who rapes and then cuts into pieces the bodies of his victims.

I agree with the death penalty, barbarous crimes should be punished with the death penalty.

Yes, such people after the prison are getting worse and begin to take revenge on all innocent people in large quantities.
If there is no death penalty in each country, citizens to that country will not gonna be afraid to do bad things, because the punishment was not that cruel, unlike there is it will for sure they won't gonna try to do something that they risk their life.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:10:03 PM

Unfortunately I will say something that may sound cruel,

In my country the prisons do not have conditions, I would say that the prisons are extremely cruel.

People who committed barbarous crimes are thrown into these prisons.

20 years after you get out of prison what do you expect from this (criminal) person?

you may think:

The person changed, became another man... wrong.

The person got worse. Someone who was previously arrested for cutting into bodies of people, 20 years later gets out of prison, becomes a rapist of women, men and cut their bodies into pieces.

Now we have a criminal who rapes and then cuts into pieces the bodies of his victims.

I agree with the death penalty, barbarous crimes should be punished with the death penalty.

Yes, such people after the prison are getting worse and begin to take revenge on all innocent people in large quantities.
If there is no death penalty in each country, citizens to that country will not gonna be afraid to do bad things, because the punishment was not that cruel, unlike there is it will for sure they won't gonna try to do something that they risk their life.
I agree, The death penalty for offenders is the most powerful punishment for making people afraid to commit crimes. It is impossible to suppress a crime but at least a powerful death penalty to minimize evil. As in Saudi Arabia, the punishment for the one who kills the person is the beheading. No kidding, the law there is serious, there are killing people, the head is paid.
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:14:53 PM

I agree, The death penalty for offenders is the most powerful punishment for making people afraid to commit crimes. It is impossible to suppress a crime but at least a powerful death penalty to minimize evil. As in Saudi Arabia, the punishment for the one who kills the person is the beheading. No kidding, the law there is serious, there are killing people, the head is paid.

Sure, that's so efficient that every country with death penalty have an efficient low crime rate!
Wait a minute....
Isn't USA famous for its death penalty?
Yeah it is....
Isn't it famous for its absurdly high crime rate in developped nations?
Yeah it is...

I think I see some kind of patterns here but... Bah must be my imagination of course Smiley

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:26:29 PM

I think that death penalty is good and only fair in some cases. There need to be some severe penalties for some crimes that are committed. As a matter of fact i would support more severe penalties for all crimes, that way crime would drop to lowest percent. But everything i said would not function without good Justice department, and that could be a real problem.
It would be impossible to ensure that justice would be fair for every person accused of a crime, therefore it would be inevitable that many people would be killed despite being innocent.

This already happens and it is unacceptable.
Yes it is a touchy subject i know that much. But i think that if some person do some horrible crime, penalty for that crime should be proportional to crime. So i think that it would be only justice that if you took someones like, and it was not in self defence, i think that persons life should be ended too.
Alfa123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:14:08 AM

Right to live

Everyone has an inalienable human right to life, even those who commit murder; sentencing a person to death and executing them violates that right.

This is very similar to the 'value of life' argument, but approached from the perspective of human rights.

The counter-argument is that a person can, by their actions, forfeit human rights, and that murderers forfeit their right to life.

Another example will make this clear - a person forfeits their right to life if they start a murderous attack and the only way the victim can save their own life is by killing the attacker.

No one has the right to take life from a person, and murderers violate this law, so you need to deprive these creatures of life.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 11:22:15 AM

Right to live

No one has the right to take life from a person, and murderers violate this law, so you need to deprive these creatures of life.
That's true, no one has the authority to do that and that's not the best thing to apprehend criminals or something. Sometimes, it's better to give them a chance again but it's definitely not like the movies. You can get killed easily when the things are going rough, and if you forgave criminals, it might get you a bite in the back.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
btvlGainer

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:05:55 PM

Right to live

That's true, no one has the authority to do that and that's not the best thing to apprehend criminals or something. Sometimes, it's better to give them a chance again but it's definitely not like the movies. You can get killed easily when the things are going rough, and if you forgave criminals, it might get you a bite in the back.

The dregs who committed the murder can not be given a second chance, because this will not help reduce the number of violent crimes. Evil must be destroyed.
Reaper3

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:04:09 PM

My argument is very simple. In almost all the nations where the death penalty was recently abolished, we have witnessed a sharp upswing in the crime rate. Therefore, IMO, the death penalty must be there to deter these sort of crimes.

I see a lot of Bullsh*t here. This is untrue, especially in Europe, NL,DE crime rates have been declining.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Reaper3

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:05:48 PM

Sure, that's so efficient that every country with death penalty have an efficient low crime rate!
Wait a minute....
Yeah it is....
Yeah it is...

I think I see some kind of patterns here but... Bah must be my imagination of course Smiley

They have heard republicans screeching about higher crime rates without guns and death penalties, yet they dont bother to look at real numbers in developed countries.

Reaper3

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:07:48 PM

If, for example, my child was raped and killed (hope that'll never happen), I wouldn't want to pray, I'd want justice, I'd want to be an executioner.

That's just because you confuse revenge and justice.

And so does nearly everyone in this thread as it seems...

Yep, infused with anger. If that were the case you would want your kid back more then anything.

killgald

Activity: 244

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:22:34 PM

In some arabian countrys their religion or the manual they use for living, said that a thief will be punish by cutting his right hand, and if he repeat the sin he´ll losed the oter hand, this apllied for killers they pay life for life.

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:19:07 AM

Wait a minute....
Yeah it is....
Yeah it is...

They have heard republicans screeching about higher crime rates without guns and death penalties, yet they dont bother to look at real numbers in developed countries.

Sure. It happens.
Japan has death penalty and very low crime rate for example.
But if death penalty was the cause of this low crime rate, then every country with death penalty should have low crime rate.

Which is obviously not the case...

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:57:41 AM

In some arabian countrys their religion or the manual they use for living, said that a thief will be punish by cutting his right hand, and if he repeat the sin he´ll losed the oter hand, this apllied for killers they pay life for life.

Yes, for thieves the death penalty will be too cruel punishment, it is better to cut off your hand so that there is no longer any desire to steal.
signature200

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:26:27 PM

Yes, for thieves the death penalty will be too cruel punishment, it is better to cut off your hand so that there is no longer any desire to steal.
Democratic principles do not contribute to the fight against crime. In the past, in the East there were many thieves. They cut the hands when caught. It stopped the growth of crime. Maybe it's time to return to the old ways?
Forester618 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:20:49 PM

In the United States a resident of the city of Sierra Vista (Arizona) Laura Wallace found bought bag note from Chinese prisoner.
Buy Wallace did at a local store and later found in her purse a folded letter, written in Chinese. As it turned out, the message describes the lives of the inmates Yingshan in the Chinese Guangxi.
The author complains about inhuman conditions of detention in prison and writes that he is worse than "horses, cows and pigs" in the USA.
According to him, prisoners work 14 hours a day without breaks, and all who did not complete the work for a specified time – beaten.
After this, the American told about the note media to draw public attention to this issue and to help the Chinese prisoner. I think that you need such methods to fight criminals. Nothing American wants to help him. He deserved this punishment.
youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:48:40 PM

In the United States a resident of the city of Sierra Vista (Arizona) Laura Wallace found bought bag note from Chinese prisoner.
Buy Wallace did at a local store and later found in her purse a folded letter, written in Chinese. As it turned out, the message describes the lives of the inmates Yingshan in the Chinese Guangxi.
The author complains about inhuman conditions of detention in prison and writes that he is worse than "horses, cows and pigs" in the USA.
According to him, prisoners work 14 hours a day without breaks, and all who did not complete the work for a specified time – beaten.
After this, the American told about the note media to draw public attention to this issue and to help the Chinese prisoner. I think that you need such methods to fight criminals. Nothing American wants to help him. He deserved this punishment.

Yeah but the idea here is that you're a complete moron, that's why you have such opinions ^^

Studies have simply proved that a hard punishment isn't effective.
What's effective is accompanying the criminals in understanding their actions and their reinsertion

Of course it's not what you WANT to do, you want the criminals to get really punished! Death for murderes and rapist for example.

But it has simply been proven that it was not an effective way to fight criminality.

PARADICE.io

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: