Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:16:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about the death penalty?  (Read 26065 times)
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:05:19 PM

I feel that death penalty should be implemented. There are those law offenders that are not afraid to commit crimes. They are not afraid of the law. I'd say that if a law offender took away somebody's life, it would be necessary to take his life as well. Give to them what they deserve. " Tooth for a tooth". Criminals are not afraid to break the law because of a very light sentence. But if death penalty will be implemented, they will think twice before they do such horrible things.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:55:19 AM

I feel so lonely about it, death penalty should be implemented because it is now highly needed to lessen the crime in the country.
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:03:33 AM

i dont feel right about death penalty is right because its against the human rights

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:22:12 AM

I feel that death penalty should be implemented. There are those law offenders that are not afraid to commit crimes. They are not afraid of the law. I'd say that if a law offender took away somebody's life, it would be necessary to take his life as well. Give to them what they deserve. " Tooth for a tooth". Criminals are not afraid to break the law because of a very light sentence. But if death penalty will be implemented, they will think twice before they do such horrible things.

Actually I don't believe that they don't fear the law. Some of them don't have a choice so they commit the crime. I do believe that terrorists and those who are killing and making it look sensational like killing people on the street with their carbine in rapid fire. They should be hang'd in public and their human right shouldn't be respected by anyone.

But in crimes like in one on one fight, I believe that lifetime in prison is enough.

valying

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:23:46 AM

I'm feeling that human are so tiny than the gods. Just a vurneble creature. Sad

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:20:37 AM

In the U.S. state of Arkansas for eleven days from 17 to 27 April - going execution of seven men sentenced to death. The reason for such haste is that at the end of the month expiration midazolam - medicines used for injections in the execution of the death penalty. Over the last ten years in Arkansas were not executed prisoners. The seven men were handed down death sentences in the period between 1990 and 2000, the years for murder, robbery and rape. Midazolam is one of the drugs used in the process of execution of a death sentence to the convicts fainted. In the US the use of this drug is considered controversial after 2014, one of the sentenced to death more than 40 minutes remained conscious after the injection of midazolam and died a painful death. European manufacturers of midazolam refuse to deliver to US an additional batch of the drug. Existing stocks will end shortly, so in Arkansas and hurry to execute the death penalty.

A lot of us expresses our feelings towards death penalty, and I noticed that everyone is thinking subjectively. Just ask this question to yourselves, would you forgive a criminal that took one or two parts of your body? Would you let anyone live who took away the life of your husband, wife, kids, parents or siblings? It is easy to say no to death penalty, but once we're in the situation, would we have the same answer?
Ian21

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:30:42 AM

I am not comfortable with the death penalty because I know that all of the people can change and deserve a second chance. all we need to do is to forgive the person who did a crime.they are just a person like us.
dream_maker82

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:56:33 AM

In the U.S. state of Arkansas for eleven days from 17 to 27 April - going execution of seven men sentenced to death. The reason for such haste is that at the end of the month expiration midazolam - medicines used for injections in the execution of the death penalty. Over the last ten years in Arkansas were not executed prisoners. The seven men were handed down death sentences in the period between 1990 and 2000, the years for murder, robbery and rape. Midazolam is one of the drugs used in the process of execution of a death sentence to the convicts fainted. In the US the use of this drug is considered controversial after 2014, one of the sentenced to death more than 40 minutes remained conscious after the injection of midazolam and died a painful death. European manufacturers of midazolam refuse to deliver to US an additional batch of the drug. Existing stocks will end shortly, so in Arkansas and hurry to execute the death penalty.

I can only say one thing, if a person killed a person, then he must also be killed, because, a person will leave after the prison, he will still continue to kill) prison does not help such people) for their actions must be answered, especially for such)

laetitiavh

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:59:28 AM

i dont feel right about death penalty is right because its against the human rights
The OP is giving us a fiction subject about god , death and your life is just borrowing from god and you have to pay it back to him when your time is came.
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:04:15 AM

here in the philippines, i want it back. I want the death penalty to be a law again for those who commit crime such as rape, sexual harrasment, murdering a child. I want them to have that penalty. i think it is not about the human rights i think its about the time again that the people may know what is the true meaning of discipline and manners. in this era, men or women doesn't know anymore how to obey or even follow simple rule. Maybe if we put back the death penalty again, less cruelty will be coming and less men or women will do rape thing because of that penalty.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:30:01 AM

I definitely support the death penalty law. If it's the only way to filter this world from those people who are really inhumane. There are criminals that say they regret what they did, and if forgiven, it would be set as an example to the whole world that any crime can be forgiven as long as the criminal regrets what he did. But, what if the criminal did it again? It would be just a cycle.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:41:03 AM

double sensation...on the one hand, we don't have the right to take life from a person...on the other hand, if we have a fair and qualified judiciary, then really the world would be cleared...but we are not qualified in our age...
CryptoLan

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:55:45 PM

Im not against it but the issue would be the in justice, proving that someone has committed the crime their sentenced to death.
raku

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:20:11 PM

If there is any crime like death penalty, death should be punishable for it but in the case of innocent person I have a view on this
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:38:29 PM

If there is any crime like death penalty, death should be punishable for it but in the case of innocent person I have a view on this

Death penalty would not be imposed on innocent person of course, there would be due process for that.  Judges would be too careful with this sentence because life is at stake.  But if proven guilty on the crime committed then he or she should be punished. 
cyp08

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:27:30 PM

Death Penalty should not be a solution. We are not God to put the lives of people into our hands. Everbody deserves a chance to live and repent their sins.
kazy

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:00:36 PM

Death penalty is worthy for killer, because law of retaliation is better than a prison sentence. For everyone's learning, eliminating a person's life is an act that can not be replaced by paying a fine.
sharp00

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:45:39 PM

I feel that it is fine, if someone poses that great of a threat to society were rehab is useless then to safe guard the populace it is the right thing to do.
budaybuday

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:35:20 AM

If that's the only way so that criminals will stop doing illegal things then I totally support it. Sometimes there are people who have been already punish by their wrongdoings but still keep on doing those things, then maybe the only solution will be death penalty
Wakwak

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:52:29 AM

Death penalty ? Scary but if that’s  only way to teach people To stop crime ,, but to those who implement that system they need real evedence to make sure they never put the inusent person in death throw!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: