Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:49:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about the death penalty?  (Read 26065 times)
kudapeler

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

I know it is not in our hands to take someone's life regardless of whether he is a good person or not. But I will go by the way of death penalty. This will lower the crime rate by a very large margin in my opinion. This should only be applied to cases of rape and murder. The goal is to scare criminals against doing it. In our country, there are cases where drug addicts kill or rape someone because they are tall. When interviewed, they did not do what happened. I'm just bored with these guys and eliminating the criminals can make a difference. Peace.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

Death penalty is something unknown to me and i don't believe in something like this. For me death is just the end of life and nothing else matter Grin

shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:06:48 PM

As much as I don't want to support it, in my opinion, people who have tendencies to commit a crime special the heinous crimes will not start to think twice. I hope though that it would be enough to scare them off rather than having people executed in real life as much as possible.

vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

First death penalty is not a joke . death penalty is the punishment of execution, administered to someone legally convicted of a capital crime. This is the biggest issue in the philippines so that im very serious when we talk about death penalty because sometime have a innocent counted to the crime . In the philippines Death penalty in a pre-dominantly Catholic society will always be a very controversial issue. Many people cannot accept that the state can end the life of a criminal rather than reform him. But there are also the victims – or their families – of heinous crimes who will accept nothing less than death for the criminal. And when you are ask me when im favor for death penalty , absolutly yes because if you are good person you are agree for that . In matthew 5:38-39“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. So that many of us have a give a life by God . Is either to everyone to how overcome it in our life .
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

The death penalty is not a logical option for punishing criminals. It’s really taking an eye for an eye. We’re in the 21st century. Killing people based on situational factors you may or may not know is really just barbaric in my opinion.

So what logical option would you propose? That the rest of the society pays for their expenses for the next 20 or 30 years?
For me the ideal option would be to make a whole isolated society, like an island somewhere, and let all those murderers go wild there. If they can procure food and water, make a living, fine. If they decide to kill each other, fine as well. Isolation is the only way since you don't want to kill them and don't want to feed them and keep them locked up and guarded. 

Joshua25

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:43:06 AM

Humans should not kill people. Humans have no rights to kill other only our god has the right to punished us for our sins. Humans should respect life and live peacefully.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:59:18 AM

we all have sinned against each other. we are all sinners. everybody wants revenge. but revenge is not something that we should be putting into our own hands. it is God who is in charge of it. though some may have killed a person or raped a person people will think that they deserve punishment through death. but for me, no one has the right to take someones life away. i don't believe in death penalty but i believe in reformation and change.
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

I agree with the death penalty to those who commited violence such as rape,.murder, and drugs trafficking.
setiawan101

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

Whatever your opinion about the death penalty, I am merely reminding that "the court is not 'always' right in making the verdict, because the court contains humans instead of angels let alone God, and no human being is entitled to take any other human life", Peace.
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

For me I agree those crimes with death penalty is for those heinous crimes like rape, murder and etc. But in the Philippines theres no death penalty only capital punishment is applied for the person who  committed the crimes. But our government impose that the Philippines should have death penalty to reduce the heinous crimes.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

I support the death penalty. Any liberal laws lead to more crimes. Migrant crisis in Europe also proves it. Only the presence of weapons among the population is holding back a huge amount of crime in the United States. Here you have all the liberalism.

I also support death penalty so that people afraid to creat a crimes. Because criminals do not afraid to make a crimes if thier violation is not bad for them.
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:15:51 AM

I dont support death penalty. It is totally inhuman. it's not morally right. We have no right to take someone's life, no matter what they have done.

If the person who killed someone should get sent life to jail with no way to get out.

Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

Id say that i stand with death penalty.. maybe an eye for an eye still acceptable for this world right now
Just imagine what if those crimes happens to your loved family??
Death penalty must be a "deterrent sanctions"
Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

I agree on bringing back the death penalty specially here in the philippines. Where there are A lot of crimes every where. I would like they would prioritize rape crimes those bad guys who assult small kids.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
agook

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

There are some people that deserve this but, the main problem is people abusing it. It's not always fair.
albusseverus1224

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

In our country, death penalty is still a hot issue because some wants it to be put into law. At first, I'm really into it because of the inhumane acts of people. We came to a time where humans lost their humanity. But later, I'd realized that life is really important and we should not take one's life just like that. Yes, some of them also take away someone's life but I always believe that they will be punish not only in law of humans but also in the law of our god. Thus, I'm now not in favor in having death penalty.
lhadygreen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

If justice is fair in this world, I would be in favor of death penalty.
But since this world is unfair, and most sentenced people were the poor ones,
and the innocents, I feel bad about it. Besides, we don't have the right to take someone's life.
We owe everything to God.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

Does the judge not think that he is involved in the death of a person when the death penalty is brought out? The executioner does not consider himself a murderer? I do not understand this rule
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

Death penalty is the way to lessen the crime in our country. I agree on this, but it depends on the crime and situation such as murder, rape, drug trafficking, etc. People will be afraid on making crimes because of death penalty.
hicoine

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

As justification for the death penalty, some people quote from the Bible: “an eye for an eye.” Or maybe that’s from Dr. Seuss. Either way, it doesn’t really make a lot of sense. If a person kills and so their punishment is to be killed, then, logically, the punishment for drunk driving should be drunk driving. But I’m not sure how that would work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: