Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:41:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA  (Read 79060 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 03:38:54 PM

Thank you for your advice. The problem has been solved. Once I upgraded to v.2.0.1 and rebuild the wallet database and re-sync it, both of my transactions appeared. Thank you.

So transaction ID's 127 and 128 were not yours then. Rejected claims are claims that were either non-existent or attempts by people to steal someone elses swapped coins. Claims that were sent are in the Confirmed section.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Legionnairez

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:36:33 PM

Hey guys!

I guess that the bittrex withdrawals are not available anymore? I have been on crypto-hibernation for a couple years, and had forgotten 3000 hyper on bittrex.

It displays as completed, but it never arrived to my wallet. It's my own fault though, didn't notice the notifications about delisting in time :/

I'll have to wait until the new HYPER gets to a decent exchange...
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:42:58 PM

What happens to a swap? From where there are so much false transactions waiting?
GreenDefender

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:52:58 PM

I want to buy 20,000 Hyper for 333 Sat each. Mininum transfers 2500 Hyper. First come first serve. Please PM me for details.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:58:12 PM

What happens to a swap? From where there are so much false transactions waiting?

Nothing to worry about, its better if transaction is in pending or rejected mode rather then approved to those who are not their true owners. If transaction is in rejected mode this doesn't mean it's going to stay that way until the end. Sender will just need to provide more information about that transaction.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:54:44 PM

Hey guys!

I guess that the bittrex withdrawals are not available anymore? I have been on crypto-hibernation for a couple years, and had forgotten 3000 hyper on bittrex.

"image removed"

It displays as completed, but it never arrived to my wallet. It's my own fault though, didn't notice the notifications about delisting in time :/

I'll have to wait until the new HYPER gets to a decent exchange...

I just sent them a ticket about switching back on their HYPER wallet so users will able to withdraw their coins. I think Bittrex won't give (or better shouldn't) us any more trouble regarding that question. This assets does not belong to them.
Star65

Activity: 109
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:31:31 PM

"Houston, we have a problem!" (c)  3 days as coins are in pending mode.
If the delay is 1-2 transactions, can you do the rest?
Thanks!
Freenhult

Activity: 190

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:56:35 AM

Hey all, got the new message. My blockchain is back in 2015 so I'm trying to catch up. I saw in one of the topics a Bootstrap was added last month. However, it won't take the bootstrap. I just get a message about "Make sure system time is correct" so not sure what to do.

Any advice on what I'm doing wrong would be helpful, but all I did was put the files into my %appdata%/Hyper/ folder and let the program start. I renamed them to bootstrap.dat but that didn't fly either, so guessing I'm just being a blonde.

Running v1.5.3.2 of the old client; new client is... fine.

-Freen

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:52:40 AM

About Bittrex, i just received a response from Ryan Hentz (Bittrex support staff) that HYPER is back to a good state so now you can withdraw your coins. I just checked and their HYPER wallet is up to date and online. See below.

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:12:11 AM

"Houston, we have a problem!" (c)  3 days as coins are in pending mode.
If the delay is 1-2 transactions, can you do the rest?
Thanks!

I wouldn't say there is a problem at all. All swap claims are processed manually by one guy. Even if its stated that in 24 hours your claim will be processed. Not single event in this world goes without some glitches or sudden malfunction, maybe even harsh saying that in this case at all. Even CryptoDatabase has its own private life.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:20:37 AM

Hey all, got the new message. My blockchain is back in 2015 so I'm trying to catch up. I saw in one of the topics a Bootstrap was added last month. However, it won't take the bootstrap. I just get a message about "Make sure system time is correct" so not sure what to do.

Any advice on what I'm doing wrong would be helpful, but all I did was put the files into my %appdata%/Hyper/ folder and let the program start. I renamed them to bootstrap.dat but that didn't fly either, so guessing I'm just being a blonde.

Running v1.5.3.2 of the old client; new client is... fine.

-Freen

Oh, trying to catch up from 2015 will take you weeks for synced. And apart from that, number of transactions your wallet holds adds to time for synced. But i would point you anyway to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872569.msg18749320#msg18749320 where i posted my bootstrap for download.

But the message you are getting i am not familiar with, have never seen it before.

What OS are you using anyway?

Maybe posting a screenshot of that message will help others who are dealing with similar problem, because i believe you're not only one dealing with that issue.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:32:37 AM

And also I am enclosing my mass PM that was sent to the community, so to all users who ever posted on old and new HYPER thread. I believe this was the last one. Total 671 users were notified, but many of them have already gone, being inactive or have switched to another project. So it's pointless further on notifying all of them. Those who messaged me their email address will be notified for any future updates and upcoming news if necessary.

So the mass PM, for those who hasn't seen it yet and for newcomers as well, was:

► ► ► ► ► H Y P E R ► ► ► ► ►

Hi all, again, its me, crazyjack!

This time is the last time I am sending out this mass PM to everyone who ever posted in old and new HYPER thread. No, I am not going anywhere, I just want to stop spamming your bitcointalk inbox folder in the future and also many inactive members are receiving this PM what is complete nonsense (yeah, HYPERfuture is also on that list). Further on, I will put in use more appropriate and handy tool that will make sending occasional PM very convenient and simple.

1. NEW WALLET, HYPER v2.0.1.0 (5% per month)
So the main reason why I am sending you this PM is simply because I want to point you out to the new HYPER wallet, version v2.0.1.0, which can be downloaded here https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/wallets.php. New version sets back original staking rate from previous 5% per year to, well known and wanted, 5% per month as voted by community (Voting poll 5# - Results).

New staking rate has been put in action from 1st May 2017 on and will last as it was planned way back in 2014. Furthermore, I also enclosed my voting poll regarding stake question and rewards were, to those who had left their new HYPER address in voting poll, sent out. Each responded received 50 HYPER each (link). Anyway, please update your wallet version as soon as possible because this might cause your coins not showing up in your wallet after you made swap and also if you want to receive 5% per month and not 5% per year as it was set in v2.0.0.0

2. SWAP DEADLINE – 4th June 2017

The second topic I want to address you is to remind you of the coming deadline to swap your old HYPER coins for the new ones (as for now almost 35% of old coins has been swapped already and rising). As stated here https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/swap.php the HYPER swap process will end once we reach block 43,200, currently we are at block 15,831 and counting. First block was seen on 13th April 2017. So we needed approx. 19 days to reach block 15,831, around 833 blocks per day. In that perspective you still have another 33 days to swap your coins. Based on my calculation deadline is set somewhere around 4th June 2017 or it might come sooner. But please don’t wait until the end. What will happen after that, I don't know.

3. WHAT’S NEW?

3.1 INFO SITE
CryptoDatabase is constantly adding new stuff and info about HYPER on main site, check it here https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/marketinfo.php. For those who prefer painted word instead of written ones may also like this site https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/graphs.php where all info about HYPER network has been put in graphs. Take your time and explore a little bit.

3.2 GAMEs:
Playforcrypto.com - Game programmer of snake faucet game, rghmodz, is currently adding new HYPER to his site where players will able to earn HYPER again as it was in the past.

Valerian Universe – A game in development by CrypoDatabase. I have seen some screenshots, looks good but I can’t tell you more. We will all just have to wait for final release.

3.3 MARKET EXCHANGES
You can leave your vote for HYPER to be added in these exchanges (more here at https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/exchanges.php):

a. Cryptodao.com – ALREADY ACTIVE (but very unknown and with no activity whatsoever)
 https://cryptodao.com/site/index/HYPER/BTC

b. Poswallet.com – VOTE now:
 https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php

c. Mercatox.com – VOTE now:
 https://mercatox.com/coins/list&page=4

Some of those market exchanges are small, unknown or having high restrictions for adding a coin to their exchange. For example at poswallet.com you can leave your 1 free vote every 7 days. Or even worse at mercatox.com you can only vote once and that is. It will take some time for HYPER to be added to those exchanges if ever.

Many of you asked about adding HYPER back to Cryptopia.com. That is not going to happen. I sent them a ticket about adding HYPER back to their exchange and soon after I received their response that they have no desire to relist HYPER or any coin associated with CryptoDatabase. That is the reality. So this is last year’s snow. Forget it.

On the other hand Bittrex.com wants 3 BTC for relisting HYPER back to their exchange. Well that is not going to happen for sure either.

There are other exchanges like poloniex.com, bleutrade.com and novaexchange.com. I contacted some of them but still no voice. I think our best choice (the cheapest one) for now is novaexchange.com. But we will see.

But it’s not all that dark after all, CrypoDatabase in his new game Valerian Universe will implement exchange market for HYPER along with some other futures. But that is a story for some other suitable time in the future.

So for now, just swap your coins, old coins are dying anyway. Just look at the old blockchain. Less and less old coins are being staked. This screenshot was taken today:

4. Other section: REWARDS, REIMBURSEMENTS, etc.
Before putting this message together I had been talking with CryptoDatabase what else to include in this message and among many things our conversation led to idea for giving out some kind of reward to those who help HYPER in this swap process. I haven’t thought about it, but yes this makes sense. But what, to whom and in what form those rewards should be paid to is up to you, the community. This topic will be raised in the following days and weeks.

Ok, I think I broadly encompassed all the essentials information about recent event around HYPER. At the beginning of this message I told you that more convenient tool will be used for future communication.

If you want to occasionally (very rarely) receive latest information and important updates about HYPER in the future, please reply to this message with you email address.

PS: If some problem or question arises, please pay us a visit at https://thecryptochat.net/index.php and search for "HYPER dev" chat room for more real time conversation if necessary.

Main thread:
[Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0 ►Re-launched ►Coin Swap ►Driven by community ►AD ASTRA

Best regards
crazyjack

► ► ► ► ► H Y P E R ► ► ► ► ►

Legionnairez

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:01:19 AM

About Bittrex, i just received a response from Ryan Hentz (Bittrex support staff) that HYPER is back to a good state so now you can withdraw your coins. I just checked and their HYPER wallet is up to date and online. See below.
Thanks for the effort, it is indeed working Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:58:36 PM

Any chance my coins sitting in pending will be going through today to my new hyper2 wallet?

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 01:03:37 PM

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I've had no internet for the past couple days so I am just now able to get back online and start getting things sorted out again.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 01:13:43 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 01:28:38 PM by CryptoDatabase

A lot of the pending swaps are being marked as rejected as the transactions are not showing up on the block explorer. If your transaction is in the rejected section please contact me.

I cannot send out transactions that are not confirmed on the old HYPER chain so please keep an eye on your submission.
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:29:59 PM

A lot of the pending swaps are being marked as rejected as the transactions are not showing up on the block explorer. If your transaction is in the rejected section please contact me.

I cannot send out transactions that are not confirmed on the old HYPER chain so please keep an eye on your submission.

I think a lot of people have not upgraded to the latest version of the new wallet (the new version that has the new monthly staking rate %). I upgraded my version 2 wallet to the second release of version 2, and now it works great.
Legionnairez

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:36:33 PM

Same here, second swap went through without problems.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 01:38:00 PM

I think a lot of people have not upgraded to the latest version of the new wallet (the new version that has the new monthly staking rate %). I upgraded my version 2 wallet to the second release of version 2, and now it works great.

Roughly 1/3 of those who upgraded to HYPER v2 have upgraded their wallets to the latest version of HYPER v2.0.1. I can't stress enough how important it is for people to maintain the most recent software available as older versions are defunct and no longer valid.

The transactions that I was referring to are for the original HYPER being sent to the swap address.

On a side note, 2,758,648 HYPER has been swapped so far with 5,241,351 HYPER remaining in the swap fund.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:08:40 PM

Previously, I was very impressed with HYPER coin, but actually the wallet sync takes a lot of time, hopefully this gives a better experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: