Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA  (Read 79060 times)
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:20:25 PM

I have just submit HYPER to poloniex.com thru their coin request form. Its a long shot, but we will see. They are rated no.2 exchange based on this site https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.io/ so they must be reliable in some way (but you cant never tell), although users have some problems with their support as far as I have been reading their ANN. But nothing seriously.

Freenhult

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:40:51 PM

Hey all, got the new message. My blockchain is back in 2015 so I'm trying to catch up. I saw in one of the topics a Bootstrap was added last month. However, it won't take the bootstrap. I just get a message about "Make sure system time is correct" so not sure what to do.

Any advice on what I'm doing wrong would be helpful, but all I did was put the files into my %appdata%/Hyper/ folder and let the program start. I renamed them to bootstrap.dat but that didn't fly either, so guessing I'm just being a blonde.

Running v1.5.3.2 of the old client; new client is... fine.

-Freen

Oh, trying to catch up from 2015 will take you weeks for synced. And apart from that, number of transactions your wallet holds adds to time for synced. But i would point you anyway to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872569.msg18749320#msg18749320 where i posted my bootstrap for download.

But the message you are getting i am not familiar with, have never seen it before.

What OS are you using anyway?

Maybe posting a screenshot of that message will help others who are dealing with similar problem, because i believe you're not only one dealing with that issue.

Indeed, but things weren't working so I was sort of out of options.

Good news, I finally got it to work, I'm catching up now so I look forward to converting my old balance into the new currency.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 08:33:35 PM

Keep track of HYPER's networking via http://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/graphs.php

The graphs shown on this page display information pertaining to HYPER's network, connectivity, difficulty, coins staking, and some other things that are useful in monitoring HYPER's growth.

Logo for Valerian Universe has been created as well,

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:17:33 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 09:44:13 PM by crazyjack

Keep track of HYPER's networking via http://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/graphs.php

The graphs shown on this page display information pertaining to HYPER's network, connectivity, difficulty, coins staking, and some other things that are useful in monitoring HYPER's growth.

Logo for Valerian Universe has been created as well,

That logo looks amazing, great job, can't wait to start exploring the depths of Valerian Universe and start earning some An****, oops, I am not allowed to say more that this.  Wink

I believe several minutes ago we just reach 1 million network staking rate, but didn't last long, maybe lasted just for several minutes.

Anyway, there is a special promotion underway at Cryptodao, see here https://cryptodao.com/content/bonus, where you get 10 satoshi for each login (screenshot below). I know, nothing really, but still worth to mention if anyone is interested for such promotion. I have already not knowing collected 150 satoshi. Will soon have enough for 1 HYPER.  Roll Eyes

Upcoming CryptoDAO Update (taken from mail I received):
1. Design: Soon we will update our main front-end design and make it more user friendly.
2. Control Dump: We have already made this module to control  coin/asset being dumped asked by coin dev. Which will protect any coin for being dumped then limit.
3. Crypto Game BET: Multi Cryptocurrency Game is under process, we will launch it End of May 2017. Featured game will be: Dice, Slot, BlackJack, Poker,  Roulette, Lotto.

Maybe this exchange will soon gain more attraction from crypto community. Maybe we should keep an eye on this one.

EDITED: Oh no, I made a mistake, 10 satoshi, yes, but not in BTC. They are giving away 10 satoshi of CDO coin. Crap.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 11:48:16 PM

HYPER has been added to the vote list on C-Cex, can vote for it here https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=hyper
Magnion

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:38:26 AM

I have just submit HYPER to poloniex.com thru their coin request form. Its a long shot, but we will see. They are rated no.2 exchange based on this site https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.io/ so they must be reliable in some way (but you cant never tell), although users have some problems with their support as far as I have been reading their ANN. But nothing seriously.

I have never used Poloniex. Do they also use a voting system?

And how does it work for Bleutrade?
Necroflex

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:14:54 AM

Hi. I can buy your HYPER2.0 for 0,000004 btc for each. I want buy 20000. Min volume - 2000. Write me in PM, if you interested.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:46:17 AM

Poloniex.com has no voting system, they do their own due diligence for each coin, so it's purely their own decision which coins will be added to their exchange. Of course if I have offered some BTC as incentive for adding HYPER to their exchange would probably significantly increase possibility for listing.  Shocked

And about bleutrade.com, no, still no word from them as expected.
Magnion

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:39:27 AM

Poloniex.com has no voting system, they do their own due diligence for each coin, so it's purely their own decision which coins will be added to their exchange. Of course if I have offered some BTC as incentive for adding HYPER to their exchange would probably significantly increase possibility for listing.  Shocked

And about bleutrade.com, no, still no word from them as expected.

I see. Thank you for explaning. :-)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:32:57 AM

I see my swap says processed but I have no new hyper?

this one

swap 113

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 01:00:11 PM

this one

swap 113

Switch to the latest version of 2.0.1.0 and resync your block files, your coins should show up then.
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:28:51 PM

I think you should try and bury the hatchet with Cryptopia for the sake of this coins future. Without them we are destined to trade worthless volumes on rubbish exchanges that generate no user interest (if we are listed at all), then we die like 99% of the other shit coins on them, you can bookmark it.
We are on a road to nowhere and this talk of polo is just laughable, sorry. I've voted on the other suggested exchanges but whatever the problem is with Cryptopia, sort it out.

Please dont let all this work you guys put into the swap be a total waste of time and effort, Cryptopia are still happily hosting your 'other' coin after all. GP. How is that ok when its not ok for Hyper?
Bottom line, not relisting Hyper with them is seriously hurting the chances of this coin making any kind of comeback.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:52:23 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 01:04:55 AM by mprep

the community here is too strong for it to not make a comeback

never seen such activity on a coin that essentially had no exchanges nor any dev

this one

swap 113

Switch to the latest version of 2.0.1.0 and resync your block files, your coins should show up then.

thanks indeed they did. Strange never had that before.

thanks for help.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 02:15:41 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 01:05:12 AM by mprep

I think you should try and bury the hatchet with Cryptopia for the sake of this coins future. Without them we are destined to trade worthless volumes on rubbish exchanges that generate no user interest (if we are listed at all), then we die like 99% of the other shit coins on them, you can bookmark it.
We are on a road to nowhere and this talk of polo is just laughable, sorry. I've voted on the other suggested exchanges but whatever the problem is with Cryptopia, sort it out.

Please dont let all this work you guys put into the swap be a total waste of time and effort, Cryptopia are still happily hosting your 'other' coin after all. GP. How is that ok when its not ok for Hyper?
Bottom line, not relisting Hyper with them is seriously hurting the chances of this coin making any kind of comeback.

The life and death of HYPER doesn't rest on one low volume exchange. Besides, the only way for Cryptopia's issue to be solved is for them to return the funds they stole from my friends. Once they do that then our issues are solved. Their owners are immature children who de-list coins because someone doesn't like what they say and lets them know it.

There are 1,000 other exchanges out there and we are in the process of trying to get listed to several. Things take time though but we will get there.

this one

swap 113

thanks indeed they did. Strange never had that before.

thanks for help.

It's where we forked into the 5% a month stake from 5% a year. The old blockchain is now invalid so it is imperative that people upgrade to the latest version and resync their block files.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:42:27 PM

I understand your concerns, but if you want to, as you said, bury a hatchet with Cryptopia, you should be familiar with the background of this dispute between CrpyoDatabase and Cryptopia. Each side will stick to their "true" version no matter what. But, it's on us, on community, where we should stand out and give support to one side.

I am talking about trust and in this case i have chosen CrypoDatabase's version. I had also some problem with Cryptopia not confirming my deposit of GP coin. I sent them just one email regarding what is the problem, I received their response, but then and just quit trying furher more. It was a small amount so I didn't worry that much but they have showed their true face. So every time I trade there I trade in fear that something will go wrong.

I HYPER dies or not, only time will tell, but in any case there wont be any time and effort wasted in this process of revitalizing this coin. All who have participated in swap process have learnt many things, even me. That will come useful next time when we are faced with obstacles in our real and crypto life. Everything is just learning and gaining experience.

To summarize, you are talking about price, that is what you pay for, but here I am talking about value, that is what you get.

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:29:05 AM

Well said, honestly.

I respectfully disagree though, do we really think that these unknown exchanges are a safe place to send your funds when compared to Cryptopia? I certainly do not. They are more likely to simply vanish overnight. For every bad experience with an exchange, there are always opposite ones.
I myself have never had a problem with them (Cryptopia) and feel pretty safe trading there. Support has always attended to my tickets in a timely manner. Did you think to write a follow up ticket for your one small issue?

I dont believe I once directly mentioned price either, although in the end, its all that really matters for any coin if we are being honest, these are crypto currencies after all. My main point is exposure, which is critical for where Hyper is now.

Although I understand and accept the decision to look elsewhere, I want to see Hyper succeed, personal vendettas should be put aside for the obvious best interest of the coin.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 02:57:25 AM

Well said, honestly.

I respectfully disagree though, do we really think that these unknown exchanges are a safe place to send your funds when compared to Cryptopia? I certainly do not. They are more likely to simply vanish overnight. For every bad experience with an exchange, there are always opposite ones.
I myself have never had a problem with them (Cryptopia) and feel pretty safe trading there. Support has always attended to my tickets in a timely manner. Did you think to write a follow up ticket for your one small issue?

I dont believe I once directly mentioned price either, although in the end, its all that really matters for any coin if we are being honest, these are crypto currencies after all. My main point is exposure, which is critical for where Hyper is now.

Although I understand and accept the decision to look elsewhere, I want to see Hyper succeed, personal vendettas should be put aside for the obvious best interest of the coin.

Cryptopia is preventing HYPER from being listed, we can't force anyone to list it nor are we preventing it from being done. If Cryptopia wants to contact Jag or his wife to work out the return of their coins I can see if that can be arranged. Outside of that, there is nothing I can do.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:21:02 AM

Is David Latapie still involved?
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:27:58 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 04:23:25 PM by crazyjack

I agree the exchange as cryptodao.com looks very suspicious, untrustworthy and unreliable. I think their site needs much more of improvement and volume traffic in the future for their success. And I share the same feeling as you while looking at those kind of site, really unsafe. But let's face it, all that have left from old HYPER is some members trying to revive this project, what ever that is. The founders have long gone and have abandoned HYPER. We have just somehow ended up here.

That is true exposure does matter, even if there is nothing behind to back it up. People just like to hear good ideas, plans not really caring if that is plausible.
coiner561

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:29:50 AM

PLease add this coin to games again, and make a minecraft server!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: