Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 06:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA  (Read 79062 times)
Magnion

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:34:56 AM

Just a reminder for those who still havent swap their coins. Block 43,200 is almost at the door. As for now, only 7,299 blocks to go and counting.

In the meantime CryptoDatabase and I are having some good conversation on http://cryptodatabase.net/forum/index.php and not here.

Discussing about many different things, but mainly setting the scene, a background, a working field how HYPER should function in the future.

Yet still many things need to be addressed properly, but not strictly, of course, because nothing stays the same. The only constant in crypto universe are changes.

Will probably posted here some of our conversations, but I leave this to CrypoDatabase.

I have also modified HYPER ROADMAP DRAFT (link), struckthrough a few words and added new ones. I also added traffic lights where green mean active, approved, accepted, yellow in progress and red as abandon or changed.

- Active, approved, accepted
- In progress, in discussion
- Abandon or changed

Good to see more progress. Good work again. Smiley

Question:   What is the plan for the remaining HYPER when the swap ends? A while back someone posted an idea of burning the leftover HYPER so that the total new pool would go from that point.

A new wallet version has integrated a new rpc command "burn". And it will be used for burning the remaining unswapped coins after swap is finished. And with this step done we will complete a separation process form the old HYPER chain and there will be no turning back.

I like that solution. Smiley Gives a fresh start also. Smiley
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:35:21 PM

what does the community think about funding a relisting on trex?

how much is it?
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 09:57:08 PM

how much is it?

To get relisted on Bittrex it will cost 3 BTC which is $6,679 right now.
Magnion

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:01:35 PM

how much is it?

The idea of getting HYPER relisted on Bittrex I have no problem with. But yes it is expensive, and I wonder how long it will be before they keep threatening to delist HYPER again. It came up many times when last HYPER was on Bittrex.
Magnion

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:04:21 PM

how much is it?

The idea of getting HYPER relisted on Bittrex I have no problem with. But yes it is expensive, and I wonder how long it will be before they keep threatening to delist HYPER again. It came up many times when last HYPER was on Bittrex.

I'm still wondering if Bleutrade will be a possibility some day. Smiley
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 10:10:02 PM

I'm still wondering if Bleutrade will be a possibility some day. Smiley

I contacted Bleutrade on the 12th, still no response to the ticket after 11 days.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:17:45 PM

3 BTC just to get listed on bittrex and keeping 0.50 BTC daily volume for 3 weeks in a row, constantly, is impossible for HYPER in current state. For that we need to evolve much further. Bittrex itself wants to eliminate from his portfolio low volume traded coins. That's why they keep charging more, wants more and raising their criteria for listing a certain coin. I don't know, but i don't like being extorted week by week by them.

About Bluetrade, my ticket request from 27th April remains open. No word from them. This is their support site bleutrade.zendesk.com. You need to open a new account their, login information aren't the same as for your bluetrade account.
Jiggy0001

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:23:25 PM

3 BTC just to get listed on bittrex and keeping 0.50 BTC daily volume for 3 weeks in a row, constantly, is impossible for HYPER in current state. For that we need to evolve much further. Bittrex itself wants to eliminate from his portfolio low volume traded coins. That's why they keep charging more, wants more and raising their criteria for listing a certain coin. I don't know, but i don't like being extorted week by week by them.

About Bluetrade, my ticket request from 27th April remains open. No word from them. This is their support site bleutrade.zendesk.com. You need to open a new account their, login information aren't the same as for your bluetrade account.

bleutrade is one of the worst in terms of support... 3 weeks no reply and then is stopped asking
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:23:33 PM

how much is it?

apparently they are saying they no longer charge?
just has to be an innovative and interesting project.
who knows

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:41:45 PM

how much is it?

apparently they are saying they no longer charge?
just has to be an innovative and interesting project.
who knows

That is true deep reality what you just said. And I like it. That is why we need to develop a stable environment first and then ask to get listed on exchanges, not vice versa. I everyone's eyes we are just another straw in a haystack.

Will we succeeded, don't know, maybe not, maybe yes, but we will keep trying to reach the stars . We are still here, right? Just today is a 3rd anniversary of old HYPER blockchain. Ok, still missing some hours, but anyway, we have shown resilience.

First block: 2014-05-25 13:10:34 (2 years and 364.5 days ago)
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hyper/#!crypto

shivamchawla

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 02:38:17 AM

Hi everyone,

I used to be the social media manager of old hyper. I am still a moderator at https://www.reddit.com/r/hypercrypto. If someone from the new team wants the moderator access to it, let me know. I had already handed over the facebook page's access to djnocide.

Really great to see hyper being relaunched again. I will probably stick around and see how it goes. Good luck to you all.

Hi, browsing that reddit page you provided is like looking back in the past, seeing where we had been and how nice promotions we had back then. With Jon Fitch and jtnichol, etc. still around back than.

Anyway, many links should be updated, some of them to be deleted, that is for sure, but have you consider maybe getting back in a saddle? Maybe with stating your conditions first?

It surely was a great time. Everyday we would see new highs. New games, new players. Sadly it couldnt continue. But its nice to see someone took initiative and took over the coin.

I am not much active on bitcointalk due the full time job I have. I will update those links but I dont think I will be able manage everything once Hyper starts getting traction again.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:43:48 AM

Taking it there at Bittrex is really not wise at the moment due to already explained reason above. Liqui.io has very good policies and they are open to new coins always. It is getting bigger easy by easy having good volume because many big project's tokens are already their being traded. I will suggest Liqui.io than any other medium exchange if somehow it is possible.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:08:05 PM

I uploaded latest bootstrap for old HYPER if anyone still needs it.

It updated as of 23th May up to block 3573378.

Follow this link for latest bootstrap.

I updated that post, instruction remains unchanged.

The link is also available from OP.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:14:26 PM

Hi everyone,

I used to be the social media manager of old hyper. I am still a moderator at https://www.reddit.com/r/hypercrypto. If someone from the new team wants the moderator access to it, let me know. I had already handed over the facebook page's access to djnocide.

Really great to see hyper being relaunched again. I will probably stick around and see how it goes. Good luck to you all.

Hi, browsing that reddit page you provided is like looking back in the past, seeing where we had been and how nice promotions we had back then. With Jon Fitch and jtnichol, etc. still around back than.

Anyway, many links should be updated, some of them to be deleted, that is for sure, but have you consider maybe getting back in a saddle? Maybe with stating your conditions first?

It surely was a great time. Everyday we would see new highs. New games, new players. Sadly it couldnt continue. But its nice to see someone took initiative and took over the coin.

I am not much active on bitcointalk due the full time job I have. I will update those links but I dont think I will be able manage everything once Hyper starts getting traction again.

Oh, well, we will see where this road takes us, right? I completely understand you, I have also a full time job, sometimes even 10 hours per day. But if that is what you like then please give us an access to that account. But surely come by from time to time just to say hi.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 11:51:06 PM

Dear PoSWallet Community,

We want to take a few minutes and share some of our long term strategy with all of you. When we started this project, the focus was on taking a handful of pretty active coins and providing a place for users to group stake. As that idea has evolved over the past year and a half with the addition of new coins, we have had many successes and challenges; one thing has become clear though: the crypto market in general is too unstable to effectively provide group stake services for the majority of coins we have listed at poswallet.com. Interesting coins pop up and swell with a large community, then disappear just as fast - resulting in a lot of infrastructure we set up that is no longer being used. We will have a financial loss this month, and based on our trajectory with the current ideology behind poswallet.com, the loss will grow over time. Therefore, we are changing our focus and getting back to basics.

So with that being said, we are going to go back and focus on the important stuff - promoting POSW as a currency that can be used for more than just the exchange at poswallet.com while supporting a few other 'big player' coins. As new coins appear and become established, we will investigate adding them to the platform as well. We will be delisting the majority of coins over the next month or so to align with this strategy - mainly coins with low user bases, low volume, or little technological improvement vs. other coins. Coins in maintenance will still be able to be requested to be withdrawn; however, some coins do not have nodes or active devs/communities and may not be able to be brought back out of maintenance. We will try and process all withdrawals on coins in maintenance as quickly as possible, but some will be delayed as they need to be done manually.

While we take these actions, we are also going to update the POSW coin technology and work with partners to get POSW accepted in a variety of stores/vendors. We will continue the monthly dividends (we purchased 150k POSW to disburse this month, even though we had a loss) and will also continue website development and adding new features. Based on this decision, the roadmap will change as well. Our focus is being refined to making POSW a great option for use in the crypto world, rather than its current role as a support coin.

We appreciate the community's patience while we work through these changes and we are always open to feedback.

Thanks,
PoSWallet Team
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:13:11 AM

Uff, that is going to create a downhill ride and much pressure on sell orders. But honestly I see that coming, its like Bittrex, you just can't keep some jewels in a trash of crypto and so with that they are trying to clean their stash of coins. Will we see where that leads them.

And while reading this "PoSWallet long term strategy" I guess HYPER does not qualify anymore to their new terms.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 07:23:17 AM

There is only 5-6 days left until the end of the HYPER swap period. If you haven't swapped your coins by now please do so before the swap period ends.
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:58:31 AM

After exchange the total HYPER will be no more than 4 million. The others will be destroyed... This very small quantity. All similar live coins cost about 100000 Satoshi.
Jiggy0001

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:30:55 PM

After exchange the total HYPER will be no more than 4 million. The others will be destroyed... This very small quantity. All similar live coins cost about 100000 Satoshi.

thats funny^^
Jiggy0001

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:48:38 PM

There is only 5-6 days left until the end of the HYPER swap period. If you haven't swapped your coins by now please do so before the swap period ends.

is there any chance of swapping after that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: