Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA  (Read 79060 times)
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:38:07 PM

GreenDefender

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:08:39 PM

old HYPER blockchain was created around 25th May 2014. Is there a date/block number for PoS Stage 2
10% annual interest, applied and compounding daily (will last approx another 5 years)
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:59:08 PM

wow... 50% simply wont exist anymore ^^
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:28:57 PM

hello,I did what you advise me , both options and only 3 blocks were charged, now it is blocked at 15365 blocks and 20 hours ago was the last block. What should I do next?

Then the only reason why you can get to synced probably lies in your router port that need to be open. Have you been messing around your router setting recently? Or have you been changing your port forwarding settings? Have you tried repairwallet, checkwallet as a rpc command in debug window?
nick777

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:33:13 PM

hello,I did what you advise me , both options and only 3 blocks were charged, now it is blocked at 15365 blocks and 20 hours ago was the last block. What should I do next?

Then the only reason why you can get to synced probably lies in your router port that need to be open. Have you been messing around your router setting recently? Or have you been changing your port forwarding settings? Have you tried repairwallet, checkwallet  as a rpc command in debug window?
hello, yes I tried to use the repairwallet and checkwallet the answer received is:

21:13:18

repairwallet

{
"wallet check passed" : true
}
we don't mess around the router.Can I give you a private message to enter my computer by using the team viewer? I have 41000 coins and don't want to loose it

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:39:25 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 06:53:34 PM by crazyjack

Then the only reason why you can get to synced probably lies in your router port that need to be open. Have you been messing around your router setting recently? Or have you been changing your port forwarding settings? Have you tried repairwallet, checkwallet  as a rpc command in debug window?
hello, yes I tried to use the repairwallet and checkwallet the answer received is:

repairwallet

{
}
we don't mess around the router.Can I give you a private message to enter my computer by using the team viewer? I have 41000 coins and don't want to loose it

You wont loose HYPER if you cant connect, dont worry about that, even stakes will get you when you will be able to reconnect. Lets just wait for CrypoDatabase if he has any additional idea what could cause an issue. No need for TW for now.

What OS are u using anyway?

Have you tried rescanning entire blockchain with -rescan option?

But always backup your wallet first, before doing anything.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 07:58:36 PM

Then the only reason why you can get to synced probably lies in your router port that need to be open. Have you been messing around your router setting recently? Or have you been changing your port forwarding settings? Have you tried repairwallet, checkwallet  as a rpc command in debug window?

repairwallet

{
}

You wont loose HYPER if you cant connect, dont worry about that, even stakes will get you when you will be able to reconnect. Lets just wait for CrypoDatabase if he has any additional idea what could cause an issue. No need for TW for now.

What OS are u using anyway?

Have you tried rescanning entire blockchain with -rescan option?

But always backup your wallet first, before doing anything.

This ^, rescanning or resyncing should fix this problem. If you just upgraded from 2.0.0. to 2.0.1 then a block file resync is required.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 08:25:37 PM

old HYPER blockchain was created around 25th May 2014. Is there a date/block number for PoS Stage 2
10% annual interest, applied and compounding daily (will last approx another 5 years)

The next tier after should start on April 13, 2019. There are 2 minor errors with the current wallet where the time is set to April 13, 2020 and that upcoming tiers are off but this will be fixed soon and a new wallet update released. These issues won't come into effect any time soon but it is recommended that users upgrade to the latest source whenever a new one is released.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 12:25:18 AM

The PoW cycle for HYPER has ended. We are now fully in Stage 2 of HYPER's PoS cycle which keeps the stake percent at 5% per month until April 13, 2019 where it will drop down to 10% per year stake percent.

A new wallet update will be coming soon, this is a mandatory update.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:41:43 AM

The PoW cycle for HYPER has ended. We are now fully in Stage 2 of HYPER's PoS cycle which keeps the stake percent at 5% per month until April 13, 2019 where it will drop down to 10% per year stake percent.

A new wallet update will be coming soon, this is a mandatory update.

Great, no big deal, that will be put into effect only after two years from now, well if I am more precise, less than 2 years. But its it good we have discovered this issue now, though really not an issue.

This is the code taken from HYPER 2.0.1:

Code:
/** PoS Staking reward */
static const int64_t COIN_YEAR_REWARD1 = 5 * CENT; // 5% per year
static const int64_t COIN_MONTH_REWARD1 = 5 * CENT; // 5% per month
static const int64_t COIN_MONTH_REWARD2 = 10 * CENT; // 10% per month
static const int64_t COIN_MONTH_REWARD3 = 2 * CENT; // 2% per month

and this

Code:
// miner's coin stake reward
int64_t GetProofOfStakeReward(const CBlockIndex* pindexPrev, int64_t nCoinAge, int64_t nFees)
{
    int64_t nSubsidy = nCoinAge * COIN_YEAR_REWARD1 * 33 / (365 * 33 + 8);
    if(pindexBest->nTime > 1493596800) //Mon, 01 May 2017 00:00:00 GMT
        nSubsidy = (nCoinAge * COIN_MONTH_REWARD1 * 33 / (365 * 33 + 8)) * 12;
    if(pindexBest->nTime > 1586736000) // Mon, 13 Apr 2020 00:00:00 GMT
        nSubsidy = (nCoinAge * COIN_MONTH_REWARD2 * 33 / (365 * 33 + 8)) * 12;
    if(pindexBest->nTime > 1744502400) // Sun, 13 Apr 2025 00:00:00 GMT
        nSubsidy = (nCoinAge * COIN_MONTH_REWARD3 * 33 / (365 * 33 + 8)) * 12;

Who knows what else will need to be fixed during that time.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:00:02 AM

While looking at explorer http://hyper.thecryptochat.net/ is clicked on faucets link in the left menu and see HYPER faucet is still on the list to be added. CrypoDatabase maybe you know when will it be online?

It would be good to finance this faucet and several others one.

Although we all know faucets are just a symbolic profit scheme for majority of users but they are indicators of a certain coin's activity
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 06:19:45 AM

While looking at explorer http://hyper.thecryptochat.net/ is clicked on faucets link in the left menu and see HYPER faucet is still on the list to be added. CrypoDatabase maybe you know when will it be online?

Although we all know faucets are just a symbolic profit scheme for majority of users but they are indicators of a certain coin's activity

They currently have a list of coins to add to the faucets so they have been backed up. For funding it, Psybits donated 1k HYPER to go towards it.
GreenDefender

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:00:30 AM

The next tier after should start on April 13, 2019. There are 2 minor errors with the current wallet where the time is set to April 13, 2020 and that upcoming tiers are off but this will be fixed soon and a new wallet update released. These issues won't come into effect any time soon but it is recommended that users upgrade to the latest source whenever a new one is released.

Thanks a lot for fast and open communication ( including pointing errors by development ) Great for this coin to have a team we can trust
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 08:49:44 AM

Thanks a lot for fast and open communication ( including pointing errors by development ) Great for this coin to have a team we can trust

I currently have the new updated HYPER wallet in my possession but I am holding it's release as I have something else planned for the wallet that I think everyone will enjoy. That new addition will require another rebuild of the wallet, and myself around $200, so I am waiting until that time to release it officially.

We do have further plans for features to add to the wallet such as a block explorer, price display, and a p2p group chat but all in good time. There are some other things we have to get taken care of first but it is definitely on the agenda.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:32:00 AM

Actually we must thank you for pointing that question out. When you mentioned those starting points of each periods i went exploring the code and found that we have set (by Devs) wrong specification.

And again many thanks goes to CrypoDatabase for fast, immediate and proactive approach to solution with even more extras to be implemented. Remarkable.

That is what makes us strong. Able to overcome obstacles that come in our way.
Macr0

Activity: 370

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:19:35 PM

Will look into faucets next days and donate some Hyper!  Smiley

NAV Coin - Valence | Decentralized & Simplified | Crypto - VApps and more: https://navcoin.org/ - https://valenceplatform.org/ - https://navhub.org/roadmap/
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 10:40:53 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 10:50:59 PM by CryptoDatabase

Upcoming HYPER Faucet built into Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe, imitating freebitco.in in a way.

In the screenshot it says you will earn 0.01% more per referral, this should be 1% more per referral.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:39:56 AM

I was looking at the big dgb headline of being IN minecraft? like they actually had some partnership with it.

However on reddit it says

We don't have any relationship with Mojang nor Microsoft. This is just a server meant for everyone to play on many devices (PC, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi 3 and more!). You will basically earn DigiByte for playing minigames and for selling diamonds which you mined in Survival. You can also buy Ranks (mostly cosmetics) with your earned DigiByte or with real money (credit card, bank). If you would like to have a chat contact me on Telegram @LaurynasHQ or on Twitter @laurynasc111 Smiley

What is stopping hyper doing such a thing?

shame to see these other coins leaping ahead in the gaming sector which hyper once dominated.

hyper community seemed to have a lot of gaming connections at once stage like with twitch tv and such does that still exist?

the new pos3 coins is great for sure but without a funding mechanism built in how would we raise funds to develop such things?

One idea is ROI investments. Like donated hypers would fund for example minecraft servers or whatever and any revenue made could be distributed to the ROI investors?

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:59:55 AM

I was looking at the big dgb headline of being IN minecraft? like they actually had some partnership with it.

However on reddit it says

We don't have any relationship with Mojang nor Microsoft. This is just a server meant for everyone to play on many devices (PC, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi 3 and more!). You will basically earn DigiByte for playing minigames and for selling diamonds which you mined in Survival. You can also buy Ranks (mostly cosmetics) with your earned DigiByte or with real money (credit card, bank). If you would like to have a chat contact me on Telegram @LaurynasHQ or on Twitter @laurynasc111 Smiley

What is stopping hyper doing such a thing?

shame to see these other coins leaping ahead in the gaming sector which hyper once dominated.

hyper community seemed to have a lot of gaming connections at once stage like with twitch tv and such does that still exist?

the new pos3 coins is great for sure but without a funding mechanism built in how would we raise funds to develop such things?

One idea is ROI investments. Like donated hypers would fund for example minecraft servers or whatever and any revenue made could be distributed to the ROI investors?

The Twitch option is no longer available as they stopped that ability a while back.

For Minecraft, there is a Bitcoin plugin available that is open source, but would need someone that knows how to modify it to make it work for HYPER as well as to manage it. I have friends who own their own Minecraft server (http://icecraftnation.com) and I've asked them before to add in coins but they do not use crypto currencies so it didn't interest them.

For game servers, this is something we have posted about over on the CD HYPER forum. I have compiled a list of game servers available and the price of the games on the info site but it can only be reached directly as its just a list of potential servers.

http://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/servers

For the games we would have to have ways to monetize them to cover the expense and profit and for that we need someone familiar with operating it and would know how to run it efficiently.

There are a couple games that are being worked on that might include HYPER but nothing is sealed in stone yet.

The main problem is there are only a few of us doing anything to promote HYPER and get it into places and games. It's great that the community has come together with funding for each of the projects funds were raised for but it takes a lot more than money to get things done and there's only so much that can be done.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:45:14 PM

Nobody needs Hyper for 900 satoshi. There will be 100 satoshi soon.

Yeah since you've a vast crypto knowledge people should listen to you thats for sure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: