Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA  (Read 79060 times)
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:38:29 AM

and when is it going to cmc?

I have contacted CMC with a request to update their data, waiting for a response.

ok, but before that you will burn the coins?

I can't get the wallets burn command to work so that leaves deleting the wallet.dat to remove access to them permanently or using a 3rd party such as Coin Exchange to burn the coins.

The swap coins are currently at hWJRwgtqvqWMFWrkUjkD58BnHkwReVi419 and by deleting my copies of the wallet.dat it will make it where they can't be used by anyone.

The coins will still show on the network but nobody will have the private keys or wallet.dat.

I sent you a PM with a few ideas on how we can conduct the burn properly.

Quite inconvenient, what the devs say about no able to use "burn" rpc command? I tried to burn some small amount in test wallet and also couldn't do it. Strange, let's wait for their response.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:43:46 AM

I thought the "norm" was just to generate a random public address without generating the private one. Like hBurnxxx or whatever, and then use that.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 04:46:22 AM

I thought the "norm" was just to generate a random public address without generating the private one. Like hBurnxxx or whatever, and then use that.

That's been done in the past yes, I don't know how to generate that type of address though and I haven't been able to find info on how in the past. I've asked a few people but nobody I asked knew unfortunately.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:52:34 AM

That's been done in the past yes, I don't know how to generate that type of address though and I haven't been able to find info on how in the past. I've asked a few people but nobody I asked knew unfortunately.

Got ya. I'm actually not familiar either or I'd love to help, Sad. If you are able to "verify" if an address is right, I assume maybe they just keep generating random addresses until one checks out as valid. I'm sure there's an easy way though.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:09:01 AM

Got ya. I'm actually not familiar either or I'd love to help, Sad. If you are able to "verify" if an address is right, I assume maybe they just keep generating random addresses until one checks out as valid. I'm sure there's an easy way though.

I'm also looking into the wallet and burning and will see what I can do.
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:05:42 PM

ok, before we have troubles with coins not able to burn, the community could decide what we can do with that coins..

maybe split those coins among the community by %? or we can give the devs a certain amount and split the rest amongst the community?

way better than leaving those coins "somewhere"
Macr0

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:52:14 PM

My idea how to "burn" the coins:

We could sell the coins for a fixed priced (3000sat for example) at all exchanges (amounts customized to the volumes of each exchange) and rent game servers or use it for future development.

Is that possible? Bad idea? What do you think?

Edit: forgot to say: AWESOME!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872569.msg19718816#msg19718816
and
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872569.msg19876390#msg19876390

Really cool!

NAV Coin - Valence | Decentralized & Simplified | Crypto - VApps and more: https://navcoin.org/ - https://valenceplatform.org/ - https://navhub.org/roadmap/
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:55:25 PM

Quite recently Hyper advanced Gamecredits and Digibyte in tens of times. Now they advance times, HYPER in hundreds. What has to happens to catch up with them?

Active and ongoing development and the services surrounding hyper.  It just got kicked back off and more people need to participate as the couple gentleman doing it now cant do it by themselves.
Coins need to be burned! Another is unacceptable. For developers there is a fund. Placement at the exchanges - the most complete nonsense!
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:02:02 PM

My idea how to "burn" the coins:

We could sell the coins for a fixed priced (3000sat for example) at all exchanges (amounts customized to the volumes of each exchange) and rent game servers or use it for future development.

Is that possible? Bad idea? What do you think?

Edit: forgot to say: AWESOME!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872569.msg19718816#msg19718816
and
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872569.msg19876390#msg19876390

Really cool!

i would prefer to give a certain % to the dev team! i am against selling on exchanges.

As said, today i will delete current stats from TF2 server and start the new one that will count for the whole month July further on.

To participate in a tournament you will need to first give me some data about you (like your Steam username and your HYPER address for payouts) thru simple registration form, so only eligible player will able to participate.

If there are players on server who haven't given out any data about themselves, will be kick out from active tournament, especially if there are eligible players waiting at the background who actually submitted their data.

If players want to claim any prize, they need to provide their infos first, before start playing and be later paid out. Sorry, no vice versa. You have been warned.

If, for example, you reached highest total points at the end of each week, you wont get your prize if you didn't register first. Sorry, this is just to prevent frauds and you have been warned, again.

Stay tuned. Later that day i will post simple registration form.

Oh, and yes, about remaining coins that need to be burned. Please, forget about it, those coins must be inaccessible for everyone, as it was said from very beginning. So please stop thinking otherwise.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 04:12:20 PM

The swap wallet currently contains over $180,000 in HYPER, I believe giving that out to everyone would have an adverse effect on the market and would take a while to recuperate from price wise.

The issue we are having is how to erase those coins from the blockchain entirely so they don't appear. Burning the coins is easy and just involves me deleting the wallet.dats that I currently have for the swap. Currently I am the only one who has a copy of this wallet.

For selling the swap balance on exchanges, this would also have an adverse effect on the price of HYPER as it is a really large amount and would create much larger walls than all exchanges combined and multiplied right now.

For giving some to the dev team, this was voted on already with the highest voted amount being 10k HYPER which we decided to add to the dev balance instead of keeping for ourselves.

Personally I don't like the idea of the HYPER Board controlling that much of the coin and would prefer to just burn them and make them unusable. The less coins we have in circulation the more value the coins will have.

Ideas are welcomed though, something always starts from an idea and the more ideas we have the better our odds of coming to a solution.
pressing207

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:23:27 PM

The swap wallet currently contains over $180,000 in HYPER, I believe giving that out to everyone would have an adverse effect on the market and would take a while to recuperate from price wise.

The issue we are having is how to erase those coins from the blockchain entirely so they don't appear. Burning the coins is easy and just involves me deleting the wallet.dats that I currently have for the swap. Currently I am the only one who has a copy of this wallet.

For selling the swap balance on exchanges, this would also have an adverse effect on the price of HYPER as it is a really large amount and would create much larger walls than all exchanges combined and multiplied right now.

For giving some to the dev team, this was voted on already with the highest voted amount being 10k HYPER which we decided to add to the dev balance instead of keeping for ourselves.

Personally I don't like the idea of the HYPER Board controlling that much of the coin and would prefer to just burn them and make them unusable. The less coins we have in circulation the more value the coins will have.

Ideas are welcomed though, something always starts from an idea and the more ideas we have the better our odds of coming to a solution.
You are right! But, if you just remove wallet.dat, coins will be visible in the block researcher. And all will see that at someone 2.5 million coins...
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:29:06 PM

nobody will know if there are copies of these dat files will they? so don't delete them people will just speculate later that there are copies around.
save them for development later but keep them in a transparent address and don't touch them until we have a far larger demand for hyper.

we need to cut back pos rate really if possible to sustain value or make several use cases for hyper as soon as possible.

pressing207

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:48:42 PM

We are in a preferential situation, in relation to all existing coins today. Huge history with all revealed shortcomings. The huge community which looks and thinks will grow GIPER?... Will grow!!! In hundreds of times within a year. It is a real coin with people and thoughts which got rid of shortcomings. I wishing patience of CryptoDatabase and
crazyjack!
pressing207

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:27:52 PM

DEVELOPMENT? Everything is simple. Not to pay in advance payment, and for a perfect contribution, depending on contribution degree. To make the tender for the best use of HYPER. And not to pay gradually everyone. And to the many winner! It is a lot of!... Funds have to be exclusively voluntary. Otherwise, the sense crypto changes. I once sent 1 HYPER to fund. There was a specific transaction. But it is not in fund... EVERYONE ON one - two coins will also be good. BUT WHERE my 1 COIN in FUND? (IF YOU TELL THAT I LIE, I WILL FIND THIS TRANSACTION AND I WILL PROVE)
pressing207

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:32:13 PM

DEVELOPMENT? Everything is simple. Not to pay in advance payment, and for a perfect contribution, depending on contribution degree. To make the tender for the best use of HYPER. And not to pay gradually everyone. And to the many winner! It is a lot of!... Funds have to be exclusively voluntary. Otherwise, the sense crypto changes. I once sent 1 HYPER to fund. There was a specific transaction. But it is not in fund... EVERYONE ON one - two coins will also be good. BUT WHERE my 1 COIN in FUND? (IF YOU TELL THAT I LIE, I WILL FIND THIS TRANSACTION AND I WILL PROVE)
b76c66e6ed0e0c4fccad67baf2805a52dea306cb07ac31f8f5b223c7e7ef7e73
pressing207

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:30:15 PM

It is UNAMBIGUOUS to BURN! Without options! It is already suspicious. To specify a total quantity of coins and to place http://coinmarketcap.com and www.worldcoinindex.com
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:37:49 PM

I want to start off by saying that I fully trust you, so this isn't about trust. But just deleting a .dat (or saying you did) really doesn't flow well with the general public or crypto in general. It gets rid of the actual proof of what's going on and instead makes people rely on faith -- something you're not going to find much of here, being that the blockchain is about hard evidence.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 07:41:08 PM

look, if those coins are NOT burned there will ALWAYS be FUD and Scam accusations.
Simply BURN or distribute it fairly... Give it sometime so people can acquire some Hyper, if they want to get extra coins based on their %.

How will anyone prove that copy is gone? Why leaving room for speculation if we can get rid of those coins in ONE place.

So BURN or distribute. I am fine with both, although i prefer burn, as being mentioned before.

We are currently looking at alternative ways to burn them since the wallets burn command either doesn't work or nobody knows how to use. Communication with folks in the crypto world isn't a constant thing unfortunately and there are periods where waiting is required. This is one of those situations as we have to wait until we can see what can be done.

Distributing them was not what everyone agreed upon when it went through the vote process so that is not an option.
cryptoskibum

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:44:40 PM

look, if those coins are NOT burned there will ALWAYS be FUD and Scam accusations.
Simply BURN or distribute it fairly... Give it sometime so people can acquire some Hyper, if they want to get extra coins based on their %.

How will anyone prove that copy is gone? Why leaving room for speculation if we can get rid of those coins in ONE place.

So BURN or distribute. I am fine with both, although i prefer burn, as being mentioned before.

We are currently looking at alternative ways to burn them since the wallets burn command either doesn't work or nobody knows how to use. Communication with folks in the crypto world isn't a constant thing unfortunately and there are periods where waiting is required. This is one of those situations as we have to wait until we can see what can be done.

Distributing them was not what everyone agreed upon when it went through the vote process so that is not an option.

Thanks for the updated. Burning the swapped coins seems like the only responsible way to proceed.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 07:56:30 PM

b76c66e6ed0e0c4fccad67baf2805a52dea306cb07ac31f8f5b223c7e7ef7e73
YOU! STUPID MORON!!! WHERE MY 1 HYPER?

You can take a chill pill bud, if that was your donation to the dev fund then it would be listed if you had claimed it. You can't send some coins somewhere and expect someone to just know who it came from..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: