Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA  (Read 79060 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:47:35 AM

please, don't be childish... I have explained to you that we can ask the community. What do you expect from me now? Am I to blame nothing moved in the last months re burning the coins? I mentioned my idea and you always made it look stupid and ridicouls. so .... tell me more please.

We have asked the community for help and nobody is willing to help, now we are asking for help again. Our plan to burn the coins failed due to the burn command not working and we have been unable to find someone to fix it. Burning coins completely hasn't been done so of course it will be hard to do.

If nobody wants to help then we can easily start making decisions to suit our needs instead of yours. The easiest way for us to be done with these remaining swap coins, and what I want to do, is to delete the wallet.dat and the coins will be forever gone. Instead, we are still here after many months trying to move forward.

Our past effort has failed, so now we are trying something new. If our new method fails then so will this coin so people can either get with the program or move on. I'm not going to keep investing my time and my money into the future of this coin if all we are going to catch is bullshit.

Ways for people to help,

1. Promote HYPER on social media and forum outlets, exposure is our biggest problem.

2.Ask around to see if any developers would be willing to contract work for HYPER, things such as the completion of the new themed wallet, burn command, and other stuff.

3. Work together and not expect 2 people to do 100% of the work for hundreds of people.

deleting the wallet.dat is not going to work

nobody will believe it was deleted

its simple stake the wallet and the staked coins can be the development funding.

put the wallet addresss public and make everything transparent.

or contact some devs who will make this coin remotely interesting from a tech standpoint and give them the coins over time for continued support.

presstab, fuzzballs any developer that will cut this crazy pos rate and introduce some masternodes anon etc...

shame this coin died out started off really nice.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:59:44 AM

its simple stake the wallet and the staked coins can be the development funding.

or contact some devs who will make this coin remotely interesting from a tech standpoint and give them the coins over time for continued support.

presstab, fuzzballs any developer that will cut this crazy pos rate and introduce some masternodes anon etc...

We already have a HYPER dev fund that stakes with everything being transparent.

Master nodes are the death of decentralization, leaving full control over the coin with just a few people with everyone else just getting scraps.

For the stake rate, I've always been for lowering the percent. Moving forward into the next immediate stage of staking would be in our best interest as it is 5% per year instead of per month.

For whether or not people trust that I deleted it, that is up to them. If I say I deleted it then it was deleted. For anyone worried about it being dumped, I already own enough HYPER personally to where I could crash every exchange that has it listed at any time I feel like it. I don't need the swap balance to do that. Not only that, but there are several people who own much much more HYPER than I do that could easily do the same.

This is not a worry people should have from me, if I wanted to kill HYPER then I wouldn't have put thousands of my own money into this coin to get it going again and I sure as hell wouldn't be paying for the gaming competitions held every week for HYPER or include it in my games and services.
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:20:28 AM

please, don't be childish... I have explained to you that we can ask the community. What do you expect from me now? Am I to blame nothing moved in the last months re burning the coins? I mentioned my idea and you always made it look stupid and ridicouls. so .... tell me more please.

We have asked the community for help and nobody is willing to help, now we are asking for help again. Our plan to burn the coins failed due to the burn command not working and we have been unable to find someone to fix it. Burning coins completely hasn't been done so of course it will be hard to do.

If nobody wants to help then we can easily start making decisions to suit our needs instead of yours. The easiest way for us to be done with these remaining swap coins, and what I want to do, is to delete the wallet.dat and the coins will be forever gone. Instead, we are still here after many months trying to move forward.

Our past effort has failed, so now we are trying something new. If our new method fails then so will this coin so people can either get with the program or move on. I'm not going to keep investing my time and my money into the future of this coin if all we are going to catch is bullshit.

Ways for people to help,

1. Promote HYPER on social media and forum outlets, exposure is our biggest problem.

2.Ask around to see if any developers would be willing to contract work for HYPER, things such as the completion of the new themed wallet, burn command, and other stuff.

3. Work together and not expect 2 people to do 100% of the work for hundreds of people.

with all respect... please don't mix up the history passed by... I gave you 5000 hyper as a donation, because I was thankful.

Then the drama started, you have personal issues with topia, so we couldn't move on with exchanges. the community was promoting in the beginning. Then the burning issue never was addressed properly. So what do you expect then? We promote a coin where the dev hold 25% of coins?

Thats why I told you to get rid off it by distributing it and you NEVER considered it a good solution.

Now YOU are complaining about the community.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:57:36 AM

Ways for people to help,

with all respect... please don't mix up the history passed by... I gave you 5000 hyper as a donation, because I was thankful.

Then the drama started, you have personal issues with topia, so we couldn't move on with exchanges. the community was promoting in the beginning. Then the burning issue never was addressed properly. So what do you expect then? We promote a coin where the dev hold 25% of coins?

Thats why I told you to get rid off it by distributing it and you NEVER considered it a good solution.

We appreciate your donation and it has helped yes. I was referring to help in regards to promoting the coin, helping the board get stuff completed, etc. Money can only go so far, effort is the most valuable resource and it goes a lot further.

For the swap balance, it still isn't a good solution to increase the circulating supply by 37%. This has a very good probability of crashing the price as people just dump what they get. I have been, and will always be, against distributing these coins to anyone other than the dark void.

However, if the majority of those who use HYPER want to see it distributed then as I always have done I will do my best to carry it out. The first vote, users voted against distributing it and instead voted to burn it. Circumstances have changed since then requiring new options to be tried and now here we are.

As for Cryptopia, I have no issues with any coin I support being listed there and have stated this clearly. Do I want it there? No, they stole money from my friends. Will I care if it is? No, I simply won't use it and risk my own funds. Cryptopia not wanting to list HYPER is not my decision, it is theirs. If you have complaints about HYPER and Cryptopia then you should go talk to them as HYPER not being listed there has nothing to do with what I want or don't want.

What about the burning issue hasn't been properly addressed?
Jiggy0001

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:03:42 AM

Ways for people to help,

We appreciate your donation and it has helped yes. I was referring to help in regards to promoting the coin, helping the board get stuff completed, etc. Money can only go so far, effort is the most valuable resource and it goes a lot further.

For the swap balance, it still isn't a good solution to increase the circulating supply by 37%. This has a very good probability of crashing the price as people just dump what they get. I have been, and will always be, against distributing these coins to anyone other than the dark void.

However, if the majority of those who use HYPER want to see it distributed then as I always have done I will do my best to carry it out. The first vote, users voted against distributing it and instead voted to burn it. Circumstances have changed since then requiring new options to be tried and now here we are.

As for Cryptopia, I have no issues with any coin I support being listed there and have stated this clearly. Do I want it there? No, they stole money from my friends. Will I care if it is? No, I simply won't use it and risk my own funds. Cryptopia not wanting to list HYPER is not my decision, it is theirs. If you have complaints about HYPER and Cryptopia then you should go talk to them as HYPER not being listed there has nothing to do with what I want or don't want.

What about the burning issue hasn't been properly addressed?

the burning issue has been a dead end and there is no chance of promoting the coin in this case. You are agains distribution because of dumping? You remember the coin used to have 8million coins in total before?
Dumping what they have? On who? The market is dead.
If you think this project is over let it be...

I think we will never come to an agreement here.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:29:37 AM

the burning issue has been a dead end and there is no chance of promoting the coin in this case. You are agains distribution because of dumping? You remember the coin used to have 8million coins in total before?

It had 8 million in total before yes, but 2.5 million of that were dead coins bringing the total to 5.5m in circulation. Current available supply is 6.8m, the release of these coins will bring it to almost 9.4m coins. That is 58% more than what it had available before the swap.

Following basic economics and the law of supply and demand, when supply is higher than demand prices will drop. When demand is higher they will rise. When demand stays the same but supply drastically increases what do you think will happen? Just so you are aware, this is over $85,000 worth of HYPER that people want to pass out.

The markets are dead because HYPER needs more promotion. If nobody hears about HYPER then it can't grow and it will stagnate, we need to reach out and spread the word.

Part of the HYPER budget will soon be used to reward users who post articles regarding HYPER on social media, forums, blogs, or other sites that help promote it. We've already discussed it and just have to work out a system for the amount of HYPER per article.

I'm not understanding the trust issue you have here, people trusted me enough to send me all of their old HYPER, trusted me enough to download software I provided and still provide, trusted me enough to send them their new HYPER, handle donations, spend donations, etc but you for some reason seem to think that I am not trustworthy. What have I done to make it seem like you can't trust me?
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:13:34 AM

Guys, let's wait for the results from voting poll, instead of blaming each other.

BTW, I trust you, CryptoDatabase.
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:16:46 AM

Guys, let's wait for the results from voting poll, instead of blaming each other.

Yes, when does the vote end?
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:36:42 AM

Yes, when does the vote end?

Currently there isn't a planned end to the poll, just enough time to let everyone submit their vote.
Jiggy0001

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:09:18 AM

I'm not understanding the trust issue you have here, people trusted me enough to send me all of their old HYPER, trusted me enough to download software I provided and still provide, trusted me enough to send them their new HYPER, handle donations, spend donations, etc but you for some reason seem to think that I am not trustworthy. What have I done to make it seem like you can't trust me?

I did not say you are not trustworthy. Someone above stated "no one will believe it". Why are you throwing out these kind of accusations?
My point was that telling people you will delete the dat file knowing there CANNOT be any prove of that. This brings us to this dead end.

While you are telling me how basic economics work and explaining us the fact of more coins will cause a dump I am wondering what you think when saying this? YOU hold 25% of coins atm and we need to solve this topic otherwise this will always be a REAL danger of market crashes.

The distribution to HYPER holders is less of a danger than one person holding 25% of the coins. I am simply surprised you don't even respect this concerns.

Sorry, but I think we really won't be moving anywhere if you don't stop making up points that no one can really predict.

And please don't mix up the things I or someone else said. the fact you don't want to Give up the coins doesn't let anyone in here promote the project.

As I said I don't see any chance finding consensus with you at this point, sorry.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:49:18 PM

Currently there isn't a planned end to the poll, just enough time to let everyone submit their vote.

Ah ok, so expecting after the hollidays then
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:48:01 PM

Ok, new update from voting poll, so far 17 votes have been collected...nice progress i must say....

Does it tell you which votes were cast by those who don't own HYPER? Those who don't hold a stake in HYPER's future shouldn't have their vote recorded.

Well as far as i can see now, out of 17 users who voted, 15 of them hold HYPER, but they could say YES or NO without any proof if they really hold HYPER.

So far this option leads its way:
Controlled ONE TIME distribution to all user who will registered their HYPER address (distribution will be done based on their holdings) with total of 6 VOTES.

Meaning if someone wants a share of unburnt coins, will need to get his address filled with some HYPER, so really doesnt matter if you currently hold any HYPER.

Jiggy0001

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:40:01 PM

Ok, new update from voting poll, so far 17 votes have been collected...nice progress i must say....

Does it tell you which votes were cast by those who don't own HYPER? Those who don't hold a stake in HYPER's future shouldn't have their vote recorded.

Well as far as i can see now, out of 17 users who voted, 15 of them hold HYPER, but they could say YES or NO without any proof if they really hold HYPER.

So far this option leads its way:
Controlled ONE TIME distribution to all user who will registered their HYPER address (distribution will be done based on their holdings) with total of 6 VOTES.

Meaning if someone wants a share of unburnt coins, will need to get his address filled with some HYPER, so really doesnt matter if you currently hold any HYPER.

we should have seen this months ago... let the market decide what it does with the extra coins. it cannot get deader than dead, right?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:35:17 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 02:46:44 AM by cryptohunter

We already have a HYPER dev fund that stakes with everything being transparent.

Master nodes are the death of decentralization, leaving full control over the coin with just a few people with everyone else just getting scraps.

For the stake rate, I've always been for lowering the percent. Moving forward into the next immediate stage of staking would be in our best interest as it is 5% per year instead of per month.

For whether or not people trust that I deleted it, that is up to them. If I say I deleted it then it was deleted. For anyone worried about it being dumped, I already own enough HYPER personally to where I could crash every exchange that has it listed at any time I feel like it. I don't need the swap balance to do that. Not only that, but there are several people who own much much more HYPER than I do that could easily do the same.

This is not a worry people should have from me, if I wanted to kill HYPER then I wouldn't have put thousands of my own money into this coin to get it going again and I sure as hell wouldn't be paying for the gaming competitions held every week for HYPER or include it in my games and services.

you seem to be the main driving force here for sure

however there is just simply no room for trust when creating a trustless decentralised project

It can never be trustless if there was any point requiring trust.

If hyper ever went well.... hyper,,,, the deleting of the wallet.dat would be brought up years later and hang over the project.

Best thing drop to those who hold it in the proportion they hold.

Then it is like it got deleted anyway

There is really no difference their stake in the coin is the same as if it got deleted.

Giving it out to anyone else not a hyper holder is of course out of the question and completely ridiculous.

Regardless of what people say about masternodes if the coins to create them were mined or bought in a fair way they are simply like savings accounts or high interest bonds that encourage saving and holding.

Many people want them and in crypto in my experience always best to give the speculators what they want or watch the project die

this should have merged with c2 a year ago when i suggested it and they were on polo and both were on trex

join efforts before both are dead

Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:49:43 AM

Sir,

Any bounty availabled for this projects?

Thank
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:51:02 AM

Sir,

Thank

I think bounty days od this are long past
Uthred

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:27:15 PM

Sir,

Thank

I think bounty days od this are long past

So no freebies?
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:19:34 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone, those who are christians.

Anyway, back to business.

I and CryptoDatabase have been talking recently about forthcoming distribution event, when and how should take its place (more here http://cryptodatabase.net/forum/index.php?topic=427.msg1190#new).

Since majority want, as it looks like:

Controlled ONE TIME distribution to all user who will registered their HYPER address (distribution will be done based on their holdings).

..based on recent voting poll..

...I guess that is the way we are heading to..

So, since that plan is going to be our new reality, we have decided that distribution will include only addresses holding equal or more then 100 HYPER and above.

Looking at current rich list at http://hyper.thecryptochat.net/ only 182 fall in that criteria, for now.

I created this spreadsheet:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Dood1PwDvtw0zULyww_7cJWMbtXzLsRR

What it does is, every time I press refresh in my local excel spreadsheet, data gets downloaded from explorer http://hyper.thecryptochat.net/ from page 1 and page 2 and its get extracted to "Rich list" tab, from that point I extract data to "Total" with using a function =OFFSET('Rich list'!$A$17;(ROW()-1)*7;0). Its really easy and nice proceeding.

From that point, in column "E", bonus is automatically calculated. Total bonus represents unburnt coins, which is wallet No.1, as you can see its excluded in column "D" (marked yellow).

There are also some addresses stated containing less than 100 HYPER, but those won't be considered in final distribution plan. That way your bonus will be a little bit higher (very little) when those will be wiped out.

And final, in our rough estimation, you can expect around 37% airdropped HYPER compared to your current HYPER holdings.

Search for your address and find out bonus you might expecting.

Enough for now, more yet to come, have fun today and in coming days.

In the meantime:

or start earning HYPER at

Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U)

The season for giving is upon us, for the entire month of December all HYPER and AntiM prizes won in the Crypto Gaming Competition by playing Team Fortress 2 and 7 Days to Die will be doubled!

The holiday bonuses won't last forever so come on and join the CGC and play your way to a fuller wallet before they are gone.

Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2058999
CryptoDatabase Thread: http://cryptodatabase.net/forum/index.php?topic=98

Jiggy0001

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:46:25 PM

Thanks a lot for finally taking this step!

What about those who have their hyper on an exchange? Is there a deadline for the distribution?

We should not have this wallet up forever till the last holder is aware of the distribution.

Have a nice holiday season
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:25:47 PM

Thanks a lot for finally taking this step!

What about those who have their hyper on an exchange? Is there a deadline for the distribution?

We should not have this wallet up forever till the last holder is aware of the distribution.

Have a nice holiday season

Those HYPER left on exchange are actually being a problem, yes.

As of 25th December there are:
Yobit - 7,211 HYPER
Coinexchange - 137,960 HYPER

In total 145,171 HYPER available to buy. Quite a lot.

Users should withdraw their coins at least for last last screening, just so we can take the last record of rich list.

Deadline, yes, we have been thinking about setting a date around 31st January to 4th February 2018. Will see. But not longer than that.

I think there is enough time for users to get their HYPER and addresses together under 1 address.

It would be wise for everyone to know some stuff around coin control function within HYPER wallet.

Why? Your wallet may contain many addresses with less than 100 HYPER and with this function you can move all HYPER under 1 address and expect bigger bonus from distribution. But if you are not familiar with that, just leave it alone or search on the forum for solution. But its not that issue at all when you learnt about it.

I believe there are many question still being open, but we will get there. We need to solve this, no matter what. And whatever approach we take, it won't be equally fair for everyone. Thats just the way it is.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: