Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 3209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 386725 times)
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 11:18:04 AM

Moving to Manchester City, looking impossible for Harry Kane IMO.
A move to Chelsea will be the best option,they need a top notch attacker to come and convert goals for them, despite the Champions League they won,they scored less goals.
At the moment the move for halland seems impossible.
They should get Harry Kane to get the job done this season,else they'll face similar issues again from last season.

Chelsea really need a top striker indeed. But they are interested in signing Erling Haaland rather than Harry Kane. And it seems like Abramovich is ready to splurge on him. Dortmund want €175m for Haaland. If this transfer happens, it's going to be the second biggest valued transfer in history.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 01:16:25 PM

What will really come of it in the end and whether Kane will really leave Tottenham in the end?

to be honest i hope he plays at manchester city because i believe it would be the perfect club for him city has a style of play that suits Kane

Real Madrid will have to "put up with" Wales forward Gareth Bale for another season as they have not received any offers for the 32-year-old who spent last season on loan at Tottenham. No offers for Bale, what a surprise?  Grin Real just can’t get rid of Bale no matter how hard they try.

I don't know if in this case I should say that he is unlucky or if the real madrid is unlucky

Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 36, who has been linked with a return to Manchester United and a move to Paris St-Germain, is set to remain at Juventus with talk of a potential new one-year deal which could include a pay cut. Does that mean Ronaldo has decided to end his career at Juve?

i would be happy if cristiano ronaldo would play in machester united again, i am a fan of juventus but i think it would be more fun to see cristiano ronaldo playing in manchester united

Atletico remains frontrunners to sign Griezmann, but Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool have been made aware that he has been made available for a "low fee". At least two Premier League clubs have spoken to his agent in the past month. Which will eventually happen to Griezmann?

i hope liverpool don't sign Griezmann, chelsea is the ideal club for Griezmann

Chelsea can't get Greizman,they've got too many left footed players upfront.
Liverpool should be wise this season, I'm seeing Roberto not giving a hundred percent this season.
Ronaldo won't be coming back to Manchester United this season though.
Harry Kane should leave, rebuild the team when he's been sold will be the best option.

I mostly agree with your thoughts and have nothing to add but new, today’s football rumors  Grin

Chelsea will look to sign Poland striker Robert Lewandowski from Bayern Munich in a £50m deal - although the German champions want the 32-year-old to sign an extension to his current deal, which runs until 2023. A big dilemma for Lewandowski, stay in Bayern or try a new challenge at a new club?
Liverpool's Brazil goalkeeper Alisson, 28, is close to agreeing a new long-term contract. This is very good news for LIverpool, this goalkeeper has saved them many times when it has been difficult for them.
Manchester United are expected to make a formal offer for Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane, 28, this week, but are not prepared to meet the £50m price tag for a player who has one year left on his contract. Will the clubs reach an agreement in the end?
Harry Kane's England team-mates believe the 27-year-old may not attend Tottenham pre-season training in a bid to force a move to Manchester City this summer. Will this pressure bring results and help Kane leave?
Romelu Lukaku's agent Federico Pastorello has assured Inter Milan fans that the Belgian striker, 28, will not leave the San Siro this summer despite financial issues at the Serie A champions. Does anyone believe him?
Juventus have also expressed interest in re-signing Bosnia midfielder Miralem Pjanic, who has struggled for game time since joining Barcelona from the Italian giants in 2020. After a failed trip to Barcelona return to the old club?

Source: https://www.bbc.com/sport/57869741 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 01:32:41 PM

Moving to Manchester City, looking impossible for Harry Kane IMO.
A move to Chelsea will be the best option,they need a top notch attacker to come and convert goals for them, despite the Champions League they won,they scored less goals.
At the moment the move for halland seems impossible.
They should get Harry Kane to get the job done this season,else they'll face similar issues again from last season.
Harry Kane could force Tottenham hands for the move as he may refuse to return to Spurs training, in the preparation period for the new season, in order to make pressure the team to allow him to move to Manchester City.
Kane has asked Daniel Levy to listen to the offers that will be made to him this summer.
But the Spurs boss wants Kane to continue, knowing he had previously turned down a £100m offer from Manchester City for the player.
So could he push for a move this season or wait for next year,
Haaland is also not happy with Sancho leaving Dortmund he is saying that he is used to playing with but he also says he is used to play with other players from BVB so seeing him move will be an unlikely move.
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 01:44:03 PM

A new contract will be negotiated with Jordan Henderson by Liverpool FC. He's under contract with the Reds through 2023, but the Reds want him to stay for the rest of his career. Despite his age, the guy is dedicated to his team all the time. Even though he isn't special, he has a good personality, so will you rather let him go or be happy to see him stay?

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 02:04:45 PM

According to the SUN, Chelsea will swoop for Robert Lewandowski from Bayern Munich in a £ 50m deal after failing to convince Dortmund to sell Erling Haaland.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15620423/chelsea-transfer-bayern-lewandowski-haaland/
Lewandowski had a great season at Bayern. His only thought to accept this offer should be the competition in the Premier League. Otherwise, Bayern is at least as big a team as Chelsea. The Premier League, not the team size, should have piqued his interest. If this transfer happens, they can enter the top scorer race with Harry Kane next year.
It was a very hot transfer season in the English league after Chelsea canceled their intention because they did not bring Haaland to Stamford Bridge for reasons that were so expensive, then Lewandowski was the best way, for me this is quite efficient if that is true then Chelsea still have a striker that can be relied on but indeed the English league is tough and the rivals are so many but after Lewandowski is able to get past it I'm sure he will shine in the EPL with the most goals later.
Knowing him Lewandowski is a sharp striker with his kicks and headers.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 02:19:47 PM

AC Milan is reportedly eyeing one of the Uruguayan players who are considered as "wonder kid", Nicolas Siri, a player who is still not popular, I myself just heard this name today. He is only 17 years old, if he can become a main player at AC Milan, maybe this will be interesting, if this player is talented. I'm just afraid, in reality, with AC Milan he will be like Mastour who is considered a wonder kid, but in the end he couldn't give good results while at AC Milan.

Source: Calciomercato

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 02:43:15 PM

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/gossip

According to today's news on BBC Sport, Chelsea are hoping to sign Bayern Munich's wonderful striker Robert Lewandowski. There are some speculations like they will make an offer valued £50m to him. The 32-year-old player has a contract with Bayern running until 2023. And I'm very sure that he's still quite happy there. Therefore, I think that Chelsea won't be able to succeed in this effort.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 02:46:42 PM

AC Milan is reportedly eyeing one of the Uruguayan players who are considered as "wonder kid", Nicolas Siri, a player who is still not popular, I myself just heard this name today. He is only 17 years old, if he can become a main player at AC Milan, maybe this will be interesting, if this player is talented. I'm just afraid, in reality, with AC Milan he will be like Mastour who is considered a wonder kid, but in the end he couldn't give good results while at AC Milan.

Source: Calciomercato

Nicolas siri is a long term project of milan, Nicolas siri is certainly expected to be a hope for the club in the future, it seems that now milan has started to be very active in looking for talented young players and of course it is hoped that later it will be able to restore the glory of AC milan, nicolas Siri is a player who plays as a striker and he has strength in his right foot, Siri has a capable ability to score against the opposing team and one thing that is very interesting is that Siri has managed to break the record of Maradona and Pele as the youngest hat-trick scorer from a South American state. .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 03:36:46 PM

According to today's news on BBC Sport, Chelsea are hoping to sign Bayern Munich's wonderful striker Robert Lewandowski. There are some speculations like they will make an offer valued £50m to him. The 32-year-old player has a contract with Bayern running until 2023. And I'm very sure that he's still quite happy there. Therefore, I think that Chelsea won't be able to succeed in this effort.
I also saw yesterday an article where they was talking about apossible transfer from Robert Lewandowski to Chelsea , but the chance are very small .
Bayern Munich will not let him go for sure as he has a contract as you have written to 2023.
In my opinion i guess he will fill this contract and maybe after that he will stay in munich.

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 04:07:48 PM

After Arsenal FC have completed the signing of Ben White from Brighton FC for a fee in the region of 50million,It is reported that Arteta is in the lookout for another midfielder to complement Thomas Partey in the Arsenal midfield,and Yves Bissouma is the  player they are considering signing.Arsenal FC have completed three signings so far,Nuno Taveres,Sambi Lokonga,and Ben White has been added to the team,but still looking out to sign more two or three players to add more depths to the squad.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 04:16:29 PM

There are reports that Chelsea are preparing a bid of 50m Euros for Bayern Munich star striker Robert Lewandowski which I think is an alternate transfer target for Erling Haaland. (Source: https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2021/7/18/22582306/bayern-munich-report-chelsea-bid-robert-lewandowski-erling-haaland-transfer-rumor-striker-werner)

A good target but I doubt that it would be that easy for Chelsea to get him. Bayern might deny it or maybe ask for more. Lewandowski is in form and has lot to offer.
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 04:19:09 PM

There are reports that Chelsea are preparing a bid of 50m Euros for Bayern Munich star striker Robert Lewandowski which I think is an alternate transfer target for Erling Haaland. (Source: https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2021/7/18/22582306/bayern-munich-report-chelsea-bid-robert-lewandowski-erling-haaland-transfer-rumor-striker-werner)

A good target but I doubt that it would be that easy for Chelsea to get him. Bayern might deny it or maybe ask for more. Lewandowski is in form and has lot to offer.
Lewandowski would be a great addition for Chelsea but I don't think that can land him for 50 million , put in a better offer and show some seriousness!

Madrid offer Vinicius to Man Utd
During talks between Manchester United and Real Madrid for Varane, it has been reported by The Mirror that Los Blancos offered up Vinicius Jr.

United, who have already agreed personal terms for the French centre-back, now appear interested in signing the Brazilian attacker, although the costs involved may still be prohibitive.

'Vinicius Jr, 21, has been made available for £68m, three years after signing from Flamengo in a £36m deal,' reads the report.

The most feasible option, according to the news outlet, is a loan with an option to buy later, as Madrid continue to try and reduce the wage bill in order to aid their pursuit of Kylian Mbappé.

https://en.as.com/en/2021/07/18/soccer/1626589728_608576.html

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Avirunes
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 04:29:31 PM

Lewandowski would be a great addition for Chelsea but I don't think that can land him for 50 million , put in a better offer and show some seriousness!

Yeah I am thinking it as more as a type of thing that they want to see if the striker is considered as "untouchable" at Bayern or maybe they are fine with a bid that comes within the Chelsea's budget. It will really boost the attack. A proper is striker is what Blues are lacking right now and that target can really fix that problem up.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 04:39:08 PM

Yeah I am thinking it as more as a type of thing that they want to see if the striker is considered as "untouchable" at Bayern or maybe they are fine with a bid that comes within the Chelsea's budget. It will really boost the attack. A proper is striker is what Blues are lacking right now and that target can really fix that problem up.
I really dont think that Bayern Munich will give them Robert Lewandowski , as Chelsea is a direct competitor in the Champions League.
And yeah it looks like Chelsea is not happy with Timo Werner at all .

Guess before we see something there we will see a possible transfer from Kylian Mbappe to Real Madrid , he already said he would be playing threre.

Avirunes
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 05:59:48 PM

I really dont think that Bayern Munich will give them Robert Lewandowski , as Chelsea is a direct competitor in the Champions League.
And yeah it looks like Chelsea is not happy with Timo Werner at all .

Guess before we see something there we will see a possible transfer from Kylian Mbappe to Real Madrid , he already said he would be playing threre.

I find it a bit shocking when I watched the reports. I see it a bit hard to happen but since Lewandowski is getting old maybe and just maybe they might budge towards selling him if find a good bid.

Regarding Werner, he has been a flop signing. A player at that position is normally is expected to have finishing and dribbling. He has got the pace right but lot to improved in terms of finishing.
bullrun2024bro
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 4328

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 06:15:59 PM

FC Bayern are again interested in signing FC Barcelona right-back Sergiño Dest this summer. Although FC Bayern have to limit themselves financially this summer, they still hope to sign the youngster. The hope is that FC Barcelona might have to sell some players if Lionel Messi's contract is extended. If a transfer of Dest to FC Bayern is not possible, FC Bayern is also interested in signing Sergi Roberto or Emerson Royal.

Bayern have made contact with Barcelona over Sergiño Dest, who they almost signed before Barça snatched him up last summer. Bayern are also interested in Sergi Roberto and Emerson Royal if they can’t get Dest [@rac1 via @sport]

Dest would like to stay at Barcelona, whom he chose to move to from Ajax ahead of Bayern. The Germans also like Barça’s other right backs and believe the Catalans are vulnerable right now and they can get a bargain there [@rac1 via @sport]

Source: https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1416819505204973577

I think it's pretty good that FC Bayern is looking for an additional right-back. I'm just curious whether it will be financially possible to sign an adequate player.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 06:19:36 PM

I still can't believe that Real lost both Ramos and Varane at the same time, I believed that they would at least keep Varane after they lost Ramos. Don't get me wrong, not like they do not have a defender, they still have Alaba now thanks to him leaving for free, they literally spent nothing at all to get him, it is a big deal, and they have Militao as well who is a young star in the defender position, and as a backup they have nacho who is not ideal for a team at Real level but he is a sub anyway and not the starter if you ask me.

Long story short real is not doing bad, but it is really hard to get a third defender, it is basically a situation where you are trying to get a great player for defender and tell him that you will use him when one of the other two does not play, it is hard to convince people for such a position and that is why I think they will just not get one and continue like this.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 06:23:41 PM

I also saw yesterday an article where they was talking about apossible transfer from Robert Lewandowski to Chelsea , but the chance are very small .
Bayern Munich will not let him go for sure as he has a contract as you have written to 2023.
In my opinion i guess he will fill this contract and maybe after that he will stay in munich.

I also feel like he won't leave Bayern Munich ever. He's had great years at Bayern after being sold by Dortmund. He's continuing to destroy new records. And he seems quite happy about it. They are just dominating the Bundesliga and playing very seriously in the Champions League. I don't think that he'd like to bother himself going to another club. Therefore, Chelsea should look for other top strikers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 06:40:54 PM

Lewandowski is quite old and getting €50-60m for him should be a good deal and will help Bayern to find a better replacement for him.

Madrid offer Vinicius to Man Utd
During talks between Manchester United and Real Madrid for Varane, it has been reported by The Mirror that Los Blancos offered up Vinicius Jr.

United, who have already agreed personal terms for the French centre-back, now appear interested in signing the Brazilian attacker, although the costs involved may still be prohibitive.

'Vinicius Jr, 21, has been made available for £68m, three years after signing from Flamengo in a £36m deal,' reads the report.

The most feasible option, according to the news outlet, is a loan with an option to buy later, as Madrid continue to try and reduce the wage bill in order to aid their pursuit of Kylian Mbappé.

https://en.as.com/en/2021/07/18/soccer/1626589728_608576.html
Vinicius is a good player but lacks experience. I think Real Madrid will regret selling him at some point... They should focus on training and improve him especially that Mbappe deal seems impossible this season Undecided

Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 06:43:15 PM

After Arsenal FC have completed the signing of Ben White from Brighton FC for a fee in the region of 50million,It is reported that Arteta is in the lookout for another midfielder to complement Thomas Partey in the Arsenal midfield,and Yves Bissouma is the  player they are considering signing.Arsenal FC have completed three signings so far,Nuno Taveres,Sambi Lokonga,and Ben White has been added to the team,but still looking out to sign more two or three players to add more depths to the squad.
Arsenal team is in need of midfielders and even good defenders we have seen their last season and the poor performance they conceided many goals and i think thomas partey and bissouma are crucial for the team because they have young players and now they need experienced and influencing ones.
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 3209 »
  Print  

Jump to: