Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:44:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 [1076] 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 3213 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 388099 times)
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 08:25:38 AM

Bernando Silva is Keen on leaving Manchester City this summer but City boss, Pep I doing everything within his capability to urged the Portuguese player to stayed. Perhaps, Barcelona are showing interest in the player and the team might open negotiation with Silva's agent which might be possible. Silva played the role of an attacking midfielder for city and probably if he leaves, that position might be on hold for some time because there is absolutely no replacement for him yet, morever Pep knows how to convert player to fit in roles.
I don't now why many people still talking about Barcelona on next window transfer, how ability with Bernando Silva moving to Barcelona when club get financial crisis? they have try with negotiation back with several player how to lower salary more than 50% and paying for Bernando Silva I think not have enough money. Pep Guardiola still make Bernando Silva as regular and important player and I think not any way or chance to sell him for Barcelona. How ever interested with Barcelona I think they can't pay transfer values for Bernando Silva and Manchester City will sell him with higher price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zuzie

Activity: 1470
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 08:43:28 AM

Bernando Silva is Keen on leaving Manchester City this summer but City boss, Pep I doing everything within his capability to urged the Portuguese player to stayed. Perhaps, Barcelona are showing interest in the player and the team might open negotiation with Silva's agent which might be possible. Silva played the role of an attacking midfielder for city and probably if he leaves, that position might be on hold for some time because there is absolutely no replacement for him yet, morever Pep knows how to convert player to fit in roles.
I don't now why many people still talking about Barcelona on next window transfer, how ability with Bernando Silva moving to Barcelona when club get financial crisis? they have try with negotiation back with several player how to lower salary more than 50% and paying for Bernando Silva I think not have enough money. Pep Guardiola still make Bernando Silva as regular and important player and I think not any way or chance to sell him for Barcelona. How ever interested with Barcelona I think they can't pay transfer values for Bernando Silva and Manchester City will sell him with higher price.

Because Barcelona is one of the teams that will make a formation reshuffle after losing many star players such as messi, countinho, etc., barcelona still has not found a replacement for the position left. That's why the name Barcelona is always associated with the issue of player transfers. Regarding the club's finances, the management has done various things including negotiating with the players they are looking for, and for Barcelona clubs usually offer a few additional names, that's what's been happening lately.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 08:57:47 AM

Robert Lewandowski has once again and this time in a polish podcast spoken about his situation at bayern munich and as he admits he has already finished with this club inwardly
he said, among other things: 'After a road full of success and also what I gave of myself to this club, loyalty and respect is more important than business," he said. And he added with sadness: - I was not wanted to be heard after so many years. Something was extinguished inside me. And you can't make up for it, even if you are very professional. (...) I spent eight beautiful years at Bayern and I would like that to stay in my mind. Pride or hubris - no one wins on this.'

It is a really interesting situation if you ask me. Because some sources are claiming that he is going to stay and some of them are saying the completely opposite of this. Truthfully, I believe that he will leave the team this summer. It is obvious that he is still having money related issues with his team and I think it is time for him to start a new adventure. It has been a great joy for me to watch him in the Bundesliga for so many years. But I think that it would be really good to watch him in another big league too.

According to Robert Lewandowski, he has no doubts about his desire to leave Bayern Munich. It is very likely that he will end up in another big league after doing his things for Bayern Munich, so I think it is very likely that his Bundesliga journey might come to an end. There were no other offers considered besides the one from Barcelona, so Robert appears ready to join Barca. Despite Barcelona's financial difficulties, I hope they can sign him. It isn't in Barcelona's hands yet, but rather in Bayern Munich's. I hope everything settles out soon.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1596
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 09:09:45 AM

Robert Lewandowski has once again and this time in a polish podcast spoken about his situation at bayern munich and as he admits he has already finished with this club inwardly
he said, among other things: 'After a road full of success and also what I gave of myself to this club, loyalty and respect is more important than business," he said. And he added with sadness: - I was not wanted to be heard after so many years. Something was extinguished inside me. And you can't make up for it, even if you are very professional. (...) I spent eight beautiful years at Bayern and I would like that to stay in my mind. Pride or hubris - no one wins on this.'

It is a really interesting situation if you ask me. Because some sources are claiming that he is going to stay and some of them are saying the completely opposite of this. Truthfully, I believe that he will leave the team this summer. It is obvious that he is still having money related issues with his team and I think it is time for him to start a new adventure. It has been a great joy for me to watch him in the Bundesliga for so many years. But I think that it would be really good to watch him in another big league too.

According to Robert Lewandowski, he has no doubts about his desire to leave Bayern Munich. It is very likely that he will end up in another big league after doing his things for Bayern Munich, so I think it is very likely that his Bundesliga journey might come to an end. There were no other offers considered besides the one from Barcelona, so Robert appears ready to join Barca. Despite Barcelona's financial difficulties, I hope they can sign him. It isn't in Barcelona's hands yet, but rather in Bayern Munich's. I hope everything settles out soon.
it is very likely that Lewandowski will anchor to Barcelona next season, he is now not being rumored to any other club besides Barcelona.
and Lewandowski is Barcelona's biggest target for this season, I think he will be very suitable to be up front for Barcelona under coach Xavi.
Barcelona's financial matters for salaries or others I think this season Barcelona is not like the previous season which experienced a financial crisis and also Barcelona is ready to release some of its players who have high salaries to cover other things.

and as for Lewandowski's own career I think he should go looking for new explorations in other leagues, he has already given too much for Bayern in the Bundesliga and it is appropriate that he seeks new experiences in other top European leagues.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 09:29:35 AM

The club that Lewandowski wants should be trying to get the funds to get him despite being in trouble like Barcelonna. Barcelona was lucky because many other clubs wanted Lewandowski's services but as you mentioned Lewandowski only wanted to go to Barcelona when he left Bayern Munich.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 10:22:38 AM

Barcelona's financial matters for salaries or others I think this season Barcelona is not like the previous season which experienced a financial crisis and also Barcelona is ready to release some of its players who have high salaries to cover other things.

Barca have already got rid of Coutinho, I think he was on over 500k per week, so that alone would probably be enough to cover Lewandowski - I believe this amount is more than Lewandowski's current wage.
Barca may have huge financial constraints, but they remain a massive club with huge pulling power. The best players will still be willing to go there, if Barca can just find the money.

It's kind of the opposite situation to Man United, who have the money but will struggle to attract players as they can't offer Champions League football.

Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 11:22:28 AM

Manchester United has been eyeing Wilfred Ndidi for a long time. Since being handled by Solskjaer, Wilfred Ndidi has been on Manchester United radar. To wade into a new competition, Manchester United must fill in a new defensive midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi is considered suitable to fill a position that is still lacking in weight in the defensive midfielder sector.
Wilfred Ndidi must immediately move to Manchester United, the first reason is to increase his level of play with a big club, secondly if Wilfred Ndidi is able to show good performances with Manchester United, his career will be even more brilliant. Wilfred presence at Old Trafford can give hope in Manchester United  midfield because the Nigerian midfielder is very crucial for the club he is defending.

Wilfred is more suited to be in the Manchester United squad than Kante, Wilfred is fresher and more powerful, he is also younger than Kante.

No doubt Wilfred Ndidi is a complete defensive midfielder that can play in any team. He’s been out injured for a long period of time now and have not been able to play most of the season games. Ole Gunnar wanted him back then but he’s no longer at the wheel. Now a new face is steering the ship at Old Trafford and he has a different system from Ole’s. His system requires a deep lying central midfield who’s a tempo dictator (controller) or a 6. And that’s why he wants to bring in Frankie De jong. Ten Hag is said to want to build his team around De Jong as he bids to lead the club back to its former glory.

Ten Hag really wants his former men at Ajax Amsterdam for a reunion at Manchester United, De Jong still has not accepted Ten Hag invitation because Manchester United will not appear in the Champions League next season. Wilfred Ndidi is the right choice for Ten Hag, he can adapt quickly to Manchester United, because he is used to the Premier League atmosphere. Wilfred Ndidi's price is cheaper than De Jong, Ten Hag can take this opportunity to seduce Wilfred Ndidi to join Manchester United. I think the Wilfred Ndidi transfer process will be completed soon, because there is no reason for Wilfred Ndidi to refuse an offer from Manchester United.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 12:26:18 PM

Manchester United has been eyeing Wilfred Ndidi for a long time. Since being handled by Solskjaer, Wilfred Ndidi has been on Manchester United radar. To wade into a new competition, Manchester United must fill in a new defensive midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi is considered suitable to fill a position that is still lacking in weight in the defensive midfielder sector.
Wilfred Ndidi must immediately move to Manchester United, the first reason is to increase his level of play with a big club, secondly if Wilfred Ndidi is able to show good performances with Manchester United, his career will be even more brilliant. Wilfred presence at Old Trafford can give hope in Manchester United  midfield because the Nigerian midfielder is very crucial for the club he is defending.

Wilfred is more suited to be in the Manchester United squad than Kante, Wilfred is fresher and more powerful, he is also younger than Kante.

No doubt Wilfred Ndidi is a complete defensive midfielder that can play in any team. He’s been out injured for a long period of time now and have not been able to play most of the season games. Ole Gunnar wanted him back then but he’s no longer at the wheel. Now a new face is steering the ship at Old Trafford and he has a different system from Ole’s. His system requires a deep lying central midfield who’s a tempo dictator (controller) or a 6. And that’s why he wants to bring in Frankie De jong. Ten Hag is said to want to build his team around De Jong as he bids to lead the club back to its former glory.

Ten Hag really wants his former men at Ajax Amsterdam for a reunion at Manchester United, De Jong still has not accepted Ten Hag invitation because Manchester United will not appear in the Champions League next season. Wilfred Ndidi is the right choice for Ten Hag, he can adapt quickly to Manchester United, because he is used to the Premier League atmosphere. Wilfred Ndidi's price is cheaper than De Jong, Ten Hag can take this opportunity to seduce Wilfred Ndidi to join Manchester United. I think the Wilfred Ndidi transfer process will be completed soon, because there is no reason for Wilfred Ndidi to refuse an offer from Manchester United.

I am not disputing the fact that Wilfred Ndidi is a good defensive midfielder fit for Ten Hag's Manchester United team. What I meant is that every manager has a system and different systems requires different type of players to fit into the plan. Ten Hag's type of midfield 3 requires a controller, a 6, and a creator. If you could remember his Ajax team when they got to the semi finals in the Uefa Champions league, the midfield 3 consisted of Frankie De Jong, Van de Beek and Schone. Frankie De Jong was the 6. He was the sitter. That is how Ten Hag wants to builds his team, around a No 6 like Frankie De Jong. That is why you could see that he wants to bring him back to Manchester united.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 01:27:08 PM

Bukayo Saka should have a long-term contract at Arsenal. In short to avoid this attractions from these clubs. There are rumours that Manchester City and Liverpool are both interested in him, if I were him I would stick to Arsenal because first team is being guaranteed so as to be among players that will go to the world Cup tournament with England. One thing I will always appreciate Emery for is allowing Bukayo Saka to integrate into the first team at such a young age.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 01:32:36 PM

This whole situation in Bayern is quite strange. Lewandowski will probably end his career in 2-3 years, so he could safely stay in Bayern until retirement. He still has the current contract and instead of being happy that they want him so much, he starts to invent strange stories. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a media game to somehow update his contract. Unless he's already secured some huge contract with another team.

I have heard that Barcelona has introduced/is about to introduce (as it is hard to pull off for existing contracts legally) a salary cap of 10 million due to their difficult financial situation. With no one else willing to buy him and his salary in Bavaria is 24 million, it looks like it's time for him to tell stories about how he was misunderstood and dreamed of ending his career in Bavaria all his life  Grin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nullama

Activity: 980
Merit: 957

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 02:19:04 PM

~snip~
I have heard that Barcelona has introduced/is about to introduce (as it is hard to pull off for existing contracts legally) a salary cap of 10 million due to their difficult financial situation. With no one else willing to buy him and his salary in Bavaria is 24 million, it looks like it's time for him to tell stories about how he was misunderstood and dreamed of ending his career in Bavaria all his life  Grin

Yeah, Barcelona is trying to reduce their wages bill, in particular they're setting a maximum of 10 million euros (about the same in USD as it's now at 1.06) for new contracts and renewals. They're also going to try to lower the current salaries as well, but not sure if that'll go well as you mention.

No chance of him wanting to play for less than half his current salary.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 02:56:10 PM

Most football fans will take Bernardo Silva any day of the week and twice on Sundays over Frenkie De Jong. Yes, most Barcelona faithfuls have been expecting De Jong to lead the midfield for three years now yet he's still not showing up. Apart from the few months Xavi took over where he did won valuable points for the club, he has not met expectations.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2022, 03:15:13 PM

This whole situation in Bayern is quite strange. Lewandowski will probably end his career in 2-3 years, so he could safely stay in Bayern until retirement. He still has the current contract and instead of being happy that they want him so much, he starts to invent strange stories. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a media game to somehow update his contract. Unless he's already secured some huge contract with another team.

I have heard that Barcelona has introduced/is about to introduce (as it is hard to pull off for existing contracts legally) a salary cap of 10 million due to their difficult financial situation. With no one else willing to buy him and his salary in Bavaria is 24 million, it looks like it's time for him to tell stories about how he was misunderstood and dreamed of ending his career in Bavaria all his life  Grin

if we go back a few years, Barcelona has often pressured players from other clubs to insist on a transfer. Just remember Henry, Fabregas, Dembele Coutinho... now Lewandowski. I am not sure why they behave like that, what is worse, such transfers have most often proved to be failures.
Pushing Lewa while at the same time they must sell the best player because they don't have the money to register new players. as far as I understand, by the end of June, they have to make some income, and the only serious thing they can do is if they sell De Jong.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1526
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 03:20:21 PM

Yeah, Barcelona is trying to reduce their wages bill, in particular they're setting a maximum of 10 million euros (about the same in USD as it's now at 1.06) for new contracts and renewals. They're also going to try to lower the current salaries as well, but not sure if that'll go well as you mention.

No chance of him wanting to play for less than half his current salary.
Because it is indeed difficult for Barcelona to raise salaries now considering their condition is really very lacking and very difficult in terms of finance.
currently they still have a lot of debt and indeed the arrival of Lewandowski itself will bring benefits in terms of jersey sales for example but this will not have too much impact and one of their hopes is to lower salaries so that the players understand the difficulties they face

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 03:23:33 PM

For Mane, it has been confirmed that he will not play for Liverpool again, but there is still hope for Salah.
Liverpool must hold this player with all their might because indeed losing Mane is already a blow and when they lose Salah too then as you say it is a disaster because even though Liverpool's players are quite balanced but still these two players are a trump card for them
Speculation about Sadio Mane future with Liverpool probably have been over with several time rumors he will move to Byaern Munich, but still have chance with Salah can stay for several years later with Livespool. But not easy because have new negotiation salary ask by Salah to Liverpool. He wants get higher salary and become most expensive salary received on Primer League player, but Liverpool still not give respond and agree with salary asking by Salah.
But indeed until now Mane's future is also unclear because if I'm not mistaken some time ago Liverpool clearly rejected the proposal given by Bayern regarding Mane because the price was not as expected.
But this transfer window is still a long way off, anything can happen and Bayern still have enough time now to bring Mane to the Alianz Arena

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
hyudien

Activity: 1974
Merit: 591

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 03:34:13 PM

But indeed until now Mane's future is also unclear because if I'm not mistaken some time ago Liverpool clearly rejected the proposal given by Bayern regarding Mane because the price was not as expected.
But this transfer window is still a long way off, anything can happen and Bayern still have enough time now to bring Mane to the Alianz Arena
I hope there are other potential clubs that can take Mane away from Liverpool. In my opinion, Bayern Munich wants a lower price but as seen today, for the price that has been set it seems as if he is being held but with conditions that make Mane even more uncomfortable.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 03:38:23 PM

For Mane, it has been confirmed that he will not play for Liverpool again, but there is still hope for Salah.
Liverpool must hold this player with all their might because indeed losing Mane is already a blow and when they lose Salah too then as you say it is a disaster because even though Liverpool's players are quite balanced but still these two players are a trump card for them
Speculation about Sadio Mane future with Liverpool probably have been over with several time rumors he will move to Byaern Munich, but still have chance with Salah can stay for several years later with Livespool. But not easy because have new negotiation salary ask by Salah to Liverpool. He wants get higher salary and become most expensive salary received on Primer League player, but Liverpool still not give respond and agree with salary asking by Salah.
Mane has made it clear that if he wants to leave Liverpool and that's why all the decisions are now in Liverpool hands to sell him this year or to release him for free at the end of next season, Mane who no longer feels at home at Liverpool has the support of the majority of compatriots to immediately leave Liverpool, so far Bayern Munich is a club that is very ambitious to get Mane to be able to replace Lewandowski who is also planning to leave, indeed  first offer from munich of 35 million euros has been rejected by Liverpool but this refusal did not make Munich give up on getting Mane, even now it is reported that munich have started to increase their offer to 45 million euro and I think the offer is unlikely to be rejected by liverpool because mane has contract only  one season left in liverpool.
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 04:12:41 PM

Christian Eriksen to Manchester United will certainly be a good move, Erik Ten Hag needs to bring him in and start him too. Bruno Fernandes will have a competition if the deal eventually goes through. He needs to fight for his place and raise his game as it seems like he has become too comfortable and lackluster in Manchester United.
But his position is the same as Bruno Fernandes, I don't think they will play together. If you mean Eriksen will trigger Bruno Fernandes to play better because of competition for a regular spot in lineups, it is not needed. There is no problem with Bruno Fernandes, he played quite well in the last season. I even think Bruno Fernandes may consider leaving Man United if Eriksen comes. So, what for to sign Eriksen? There is no advantage to adding more players with the same position as Bruno Fernandes.

You are right. Bruno Fernandes is a very talented player. He also played well enough last season. It is foolish and a waste of money to buy Eriksen for the same position now. But my guess is that Manchester United wants to get Eriksen in the team as a substitute for Pogba. However, I don't think there will be any improvement in their performance until Manchester United change their coaches. Their squad was very strong in the previous season, but they did not play well against the weaker teams. Their problem is in match strategy, not the players.
No one can dispute the fact that Burno Fernandes is a talented player but so is Eriksen. Arguably, Eriksen is even a better option than Bruno. We all saw what he did at Brentford FC. He would easily be Manchester United best player; if any player that's capable of coming in and cleaning up United’s mess, it is Christian Eriksen. His excellence and output can cure any team, take his time at Brentford as a case study.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 04:14:25 PM

That's right, because this season will indeed be the last season it seems for this player and it is true that in this case also Ten Hag has started to try again to reorganize the team now.
There were already a few names he wanted and there were also a few names that just weren't on the current Ten Hag list.
For Pogba's performance at MU, it can't be called good because indeed I saw this player's game become normal when he was at MU
Still haven't seen the improvements that Erik ten Hag made. After Pogba officially joined Juventus, it was clear that Erik had to think about which player would be suitable. Manchester United always lags behind in improving the squad. It will be a very long struggle for Erik ten Hag at Manchester United. I am now doubting Erik for a few points.
Until now Pogba is still not official with Juventus and is still waiting for news from both parties even though it is only a matter of time.
As for Ten Hag and United who are always behind, actually if I see they are now so closed to what they will do that it is difficult to guess who will be in the squad for next season.
At least there are some names there but until now it's still just an issue

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1086

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 04:51:54 PM

Aurélien Tchouaméni from Monaco who is just 22years has now agreed a move worth over €100m to Ancelloti's side real Madrid, and has his contract drawn to 2027. This is a huge addition to the team after missing out on mbappe. With the future of Eduardo Camavinga and Federico Valverde who had a wonderful display at the UCL finals secured, Real Madrid have nothing to worry about in their midfield when Casemiro who is now 30 years old, Luka Modric who is 36 years old, and Toni Kroos who is 32 years old retire or decide to finish their career elsewhere.

I think Real Madrid are making some of the best signings this transfer season.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 ... 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 [1076] 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 3213 »
  Print  

Jump to: