Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 [1083] 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 ... 3214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 389200 times)
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1042

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 03:06:36 PM

Nunez has accepted Liverpool's terms and the clubs are apparently really close to agreeing on a 80+20 million pound deal.
Would be a huge signing if true, but he'd have some big shoes to fill instantly on his arrival.

Nunez has agreed to move to Liverpool and even though Manchester United was really interested in this player they are not able to get him. It will be a really big transfer. I generally don't see Liverpool making so much big transfers. With this amount of transfer fee, people are going to expect a lot from this player.
Darwin Nunez is a very young striker and also potential because the future will be bright, of course Liverpool are interested in the Benfica player with his outstanding performance on the pitch while at Benfica so with this expensive transfer will certainly beat Virgil van Dijk before him, maybe became the biggest transfer of 100 million euros.

I think it would be a very good decision to sign Darwin Nunez even though it is expensive but he can perform well in the premier league game with Liverpool.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
junmisakiro

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 03:07:58 PM

New offer for Mane rejected... FC Bayern poker hard. I think the transfer fee will be 35 million + max. 5 million bonus payments. 50 million Liverpool will not get, that's too much for someone who can go 1 year later for free. Liverpool will agree soon, i think so. There are only 10 million to 50. Come on Liverpool!
Liverpool should indeed be able to get more money for a player like Sadio Mane but because Mane contract only has 1 year remaining it makes Liverpool want or not to immediately release Sadio Mane this year otherwise they will get nothing more next season from the departure of Sadio Mane.
but the offer made by Bayern in my opinion is still very low considering the quality of Sadio Mane should be appreciated more expensively.
but whatever it is, I as a Liverpool fan still really hope this transfer doesn't materialize, I still hope Liverpool try to keep Mane at Anfield longer.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 03:14:30 PM

Lewandowski has announced that he wants to end his eight year Bayern München career. Lewandowski, who had many successes with Bayern München said that he wanted to set out on new adventures. He stated that he wanted to go to Barcelona, ​​but Barca may not be able to take him because he is not in good shape economically. But if he goes to Barca, he will fix Barca's bad course.
Barcelona has become one of the clubs that has been linked with Lewandowski all this time and even Lewandowski has stated that Barcelona is the next club  to he will continue his career at, the problem that is happening now is not that Barcelona has no money but until now Bayern Munich have no intention of releasing Lewandowski at all, Even though he only has one more season on his contract with Bayern Munich and can be free transfer in 2023, but in my opinion, Bayern Munich reliance on Lewandowski will probably force munich to let him leave at the end of next season although free.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Nasuhalugu

Activity: 414
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 03:24:45 PM

Arsenal striker Alexander Lacazate has re sign a contractdeal  with his former team Olympic Lyon on a free transfer. He signed a Three years contract deal with Lyon, I hope he have some playing time there because in Arsenal, he struggle to have playing time.
I am happy for him, at least he will go back to where he started from as a player. Before joining Arsenal, Lacazette had played all his club football for his hometown club Lyon, scoring exactly 100 goals in Ligue 1 during his seven years in the French club’s first team. Unfortunately, Lacazette did not enjoy the best season for Arsenal, and found it harder and harder to find the target as his career in Arsenal reached its climax, scoring only four times this season. I would not say he had a poor time with Arsenal, but he scored 54 times in 158 Premier League appearances for Arsenal and helped them win the 2020 FA Cup final. He might rediscover his form with Lyon and back to fire.

Lacazette has played 206 games and has scored 71 goals since joining in 2017 with Arsenal.  During his 5 years with Arsenal, Lacazette's game has developed rapidly and has had a huge influence on Arsenal's young players.  Today, Thursday local time, he was introduced as a Lyon player and he immediately signed a three-year contract with his former club.  Lacazette's return means he could still be Lyon's all-time leading goalscorer.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 03:36:36 PM

With Haaland coming, jesus was ready to go. Indeed.  Arsenal want him because they don't have enough strikers for next season. Arsenal are ready to pay Jesus twice his salary at Man City. But if Jesus wants to play in the UCL of course Chelsea are the best choice. That's because Arsenal will only play in the European league next season. But sometimes money makes a strong attraction, because the age of the ballplayer will not be long. But he is only 25 years old, he has a long time to get the best experience and achievements.
Apart from arsenal, chelsea and real madrid also really want to sign him but in this case if gabriel jesus thinks about getting better playing hours of course arsenal is the most appropriate option for him but he should throws away the desire to play in the UCL next season, but if he chooses to chelsea or real madrid will he have a definite chance to play in the main team?
Because as far as I know, chelsea currently has several strikers who are indeed quite good and it is difficult for him to get guarantees to become chelsea main striker next season, While real madrid, as I read in several media, they are indeed interested with gabriel jesus after their failure to get mbappe, but it seems that passport requirements are an obstacle for real madrid to recruit gabriel jesus.
So right now it seemed he was in a difficult position to make a choice.

I don't think it will be a good decision for Gabriel Jesus to stay and hope for a good amount of playtime in Manchester City. Manchester City have just got Haaland now and I think he will obviously be priorities a lot more compared to Gabriel Jesus.

It will be actually very difficult for both players to play for the same team and not have any problems with each other. I think the more realistic choice for Gabriel Jesus should be to move to another team and there are obviously a lot of teams really interested in him. I think it will be a great opportunity for him to play for Real Madrid.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 04:00:44 PM

With Haaland coming, jesus was ready to go. Indeed.  Arsenal want him because they don't have enough strikers for next season. Arsenal are ready to pay Jesus twice his salary at Man City. But if Jesus wants to play in the UCL of course Chelsea are the best choice. That's because Arsenal will only play in the European league next season. But sometimes money makes a strong attraction, because the age of the ballplayer will not be long. But he is only 25 years old, he has a long time to get the best experience and achievements.
Apart from arsenal, chelsea and real madrid also really want to sign him but in this case if gabriel jesus thinks about getting better playing hours of course arsenal is the most appropriate option for him but he should throws away the desire to play in the UCL next season, but if he chooses to chelsea or real madrid will he have a definite chance to play in the main team?
Because as far as I know, chelsea currently has several strikers who are indeed quite good and it is difficult for him to get guarantees to become chelsea main striker next season, While real madrid, as I read in several media, they are indeed interested with gabriel jesus after their failure to get mbappe, but it seems that passport requirements are an obstacle for real madrid to recruit gabriel jesus.
So right now it seemed he was in a difficult position to make a choice.

I don't think it will be a good decision for Gabriel Jesus to stay and hope for a good amount of playtime in Manchester City. Manchester City have just got Haaland now and I think he will obviously be priorities a lot more compared to Gabriel Jesus.

It will be actually very difficult for both players to play for the same team and not have any problems with each other. I think the more realistic choice for Gabriel Jesus should be to move to another team and there are obviously a lot of teams really interested in him. I think it will be a great opportunity for him to play for Real Madrid.
It's hard for me to predict where he'll be, but I know where he won't be. His best chance of getting playing time is at Arsenal. But, It would be foolish for him to sign for Arsenal thinking he will be guaranteed a place in the starting 11, always. There is also hard competition at Chelsea, so he won't get much playing time. However, I would rather Jesus stayed than leave. Sterling should be sold out. As a winger or forward, Sterling is useless, poor control, poor finishing, whereas Jesus is a perfect player in both positions. In order to continue winning trophies, he needs to know where to go. The player should leave at the same time, if playtime is really an issue.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 04:07:59 PM

Gabriel Jesus will definitely be on the bench because Pep will likely put Erling Haaland in his plan instead of him. The position will be high competitive for the both players, but Haaland will beat Gabriel to fit in. As we all know, Erling is such a sharp attacker and also a goal machine, let's say he has like 6 shots chances, 4 might be goal while the remaining 2 will be on target. So the best thing for Gabriel to do, is to leave the club and go to a team where he will play full time rather than sitting on the bench all in the name of, you like Manchester city.

Free space
DukeNickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 124

Volare.network

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 04:10:56 PM

Gabriel Jesus is the focal point for many big teams now seemingly. Arsenal might be the team that need a striker like him the most now. On the other hand, Chelsea might need a striker too if they lose Romelu Lukaku this summer. Gabriel Jesus is a very capable striker and he is very young too. I guess so many teams would like to see him in their lineup. In my opinion Arsenal will manage to sign him.

_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 04:38:53 PM

Gabriel Jesus is the focal point for many big teams now seemingly. Arsenal might be the team that need a striker like him the most now. On the other hand, Chelsea might need a striker too if they lose Romelu Lukaku this summer. Gabriel Jesus is a very capable striker and he is very young too. I guess so many teams would like to see him in their lineup. In my opinion Arsenal will manage to sign him.
I haven't heard if Jesus really wants to end his career with Manchester City just because of Haaland but if it's true then I think he should put his ego aside because only with Manchester City can he win titles so far. Even if Haaland is able to make a big contribution to Manchester City next season, then Jesus will also get a chance to show his ability because Manchester City have a number of matches from several different competitions. Jesus for Arsenal seems like a step back but if he stays then I think there is hope for him to compete with Haaland.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 04:55:29 PM

Is Wikipedia wrong in writing it ..? I searched for info about this truth but couldn't find. Looks like Wikipedia gave the wrong club info on Lewandowski's profile page. because so far it's been news circulating that Lewandowski will go from Bayern Munich to Barcelona and Barcelona is only what Lewandowski wants next. I will continue to monitor this development looks like a big surprise will happen
What I know for Wikipedia itself is that it is free to edit for those who have access and to get that access is indeed quite easy so that for Wikipedia there is a lot of wrong information.
As for Lewandowski's problem, I'm actually still quite skeptical for Barcelona and I don't know why even though they are sure they can sign but I'm quite hesitant to believe this.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:03:27 PM

I haven't heard if Jesus really wants to end his career with Manchester City just because of Haaland but if it's true then I think he should put his ego aside because only with Manchester City can he win titles so far. Even if Haaland is able to make a big contribution to Manchester City next season, then Jesus will also get a chance to show his ability because Manchester City have a number of matches from several different competitions. Jesus for Arsenal seems like a step back but if he stays then I think there is hope for him to compete with Haaland.
I certainly hope Jesus stays at City and can play with Haaland next season. After all, Jesus' ability is still very much needed for Man City. It's not enough to just Haaland, because Jesus has the quality in providing attacks and passes that are so dangerous that it would be very good for Haaland to be able to play that with Jesus.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:19:54 PM

I've heard some rumours about Ronaldo at Bayern Munich. Is that true? It would be really surprising to see that Bayern is going to take a player of 37 years.

About Jesus, I don't believe that he will leave Man City, in that team there is a project for winning Champions League, and they will do everything in way to let him remain at City also for next year.

███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
fuguebtc

Activity: 1764
Merit: 521

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:31:45 PM

I believe that Mane doesn’t want to stay but Liverpool is trying to get maximum money on this deal, hence they’re rejecting Bayern's offer in the hope that Bayern will pay more for Mane. Also I feel that if Liverpool secure the signing of Nunez then they’ll allow Mane to leave, and in the long run I strongly believe that Nunez can fill Mane’s shoes.
Liverpool must let Mane move to another club, especially since the player has expressed his desire to leave Liverpool. It is natural for Liverpool to charge a high price for Mane, because his performances last season were very good. Anticipation must be prepared by Liverpool to fill the position left by Mane, Nunez is very suitable to fill the Liverpool squad for next season, because Darwin Nunez made a sensational contribution with Benfica. Darwin Nunez has been a dangerous goal machine for Benfica, he scored 34 goals in 44 appearances for Benfica in all competitions last season.
The high price that Liverpool set for Mane, I think it can actually backfire for Liverpool. Mane is a good striker, but he is not young anymore, and his contract only has one year left. If none of the clubs manage to get the Mane due to the high price then maybe Liverpool will lose Mane on a free transfer. However, if those who are interested in Mane are Real Madrid or PSG, then there is still the possibility of an agreement with a high transfer value.

Liverpool is not going to make a very big mistake if they keep Mane. The player is playing well for Liverpool, if there was any other player in any other situation, I would have said that the club should let the player leave but everyone wants this player to stay in Liverpool.

I know that he is not young anymore. I think if he actually leaves Liverpool is obviously going to get a lot of money for this player. And I think a lot of clubs are already willing to give a high amount of money to this player.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 06:41:09 PM

I've heard some rumours about Ronaldo at Bayern Munich. Is that true? It would be really surprising to see that Bayern is going to take a player of 37 years.

I haven't heard of this yet but as you said it would be quite surprising if it did because there are indeed some advantages for Ronaldo too if this news is true as he is already confirmed to be back in the Champions League.
But nothing has really become a full reference right now and this might just be a warm-up to make the transfer more lively.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Igebotz
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1656

The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 06:57:07 PM

About Jesus, I don't believe that he will leave Man City, in that team there is a project for winning Champions League, and they will do everything in way to let him remain at City also for next year.

C. Ronaldo will play for Manchester United next season without a doubt; disregard any information/fake news linking him to Bayern Munich; he wants to be a part of the ETH project and help the team return to the Champions League.

Manchester City are ready to listen to offers for G.Jesus and have set a fee of £43 million for the Brazilian striker. G.Jesus wants to move after the club signed Haland, and his agent is in direct contact with Chelsea and Arsenal about a possible move.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 06:59:16 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2022, 07:42:10 PM by Mr.right85

I'm not so sure of the replacement of S. Mane to be Benfica's Nunez. The deal is yet to go but, the quality of S. Mane in the team is hardly matched with Darwin Nunez but with Mane set to live the team, I guess they owld have to try and hope Darwin merges with th team just fine.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Distraction

Activity: 2058
Merit: 398

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 07:03:14 PM

It is normal to hear rumours about Cristiano Ronaldo to leave the club now. It is especially because Manchester United had a very poor season and people think that he would be likely to leave before next season starts. However I don't think that he will leave before having one more year with the club. As there are some changes in the team going on these days, Ronaldo would like to give another chance to his club. If nothing changes next season too then he would surely leave.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 07:45:22 PM

It is normal to hear rumours about Cristiano Ronaldo to leave the club now. It is especially because Manchester United had a very poor season and people think that he would be likely to leave before next season starts. However I don't think that he will leave before having one more year with the club. As there are some changes in the team going on these days, Ronaldo would like to give another chance to his club. If nothing changes next season too then he would surely leave.
But, for next season it looks like he will still stay at Manchester United now. although there are indeed several offers I don't think this will captivate him even though there are indeed many advantages if he wants to move to a club that is quite good compared to MU.

On the other hand, we can only see now what surprises he will do later because indeed if you look at last season the surprise came at the end of the transfer market which was almost closed.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 08:03:21 PM

New offer for Mane rejected... FC Bayern poker hard. I think the transfer fee will be 35 million + max. 5 million bonus payments. 50 million Liverpool will not get, that's too much for someone who can go 1 year later for free. Liverpool will agree soon, i think so. There are only 10 million to 50. Come on Liverpool!

Given the fact that Bayern have an agreement with the player, I also do not think that Liverpool will be able to increase the transfer price even more. I think this situation is very different from the situation with Tchuameni and Monaco because there were more interested parties in the player and the contract was longer.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 08:21:02 PM

Given the fact that Bayern have an agreement with the player, I also do not think that Liverpool will be able to increase the transfer price even more. I think this situation is very different from the situation with Tchuameni and Monaco because there were more interested parties in the player and the contract was longer.
FC Bayern Munich I think not really have important transfer with Sadio Mane because this player as left or right winger position. There are have many option for Bayern Munich on Sadio Mane position. If transfer fee most expenaive I think Bayern Munich will not interested and prefer looking for Robert Lewandowski position than getting Sadio Mane sign's. But Liverpool looks have lost opportunity keep extended Sadio Mane on Andfield and try get challenge on other club next season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 [1083] 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 ... 3214 »
  Print  

Jump to: