Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 [1684] 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 ... 3236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 394894 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 08:06:43 PM

Ronaldo is old enough now. No Premier League club will be interested in signing Ronaldo now. Bayern Munich is likely to sign Ronaldo for 1/2 season. Because Munich needs an experienced finisher. I think Ronaldo is waiting for an offer from Munich. But I think Ronaldo should join Al Nassr now. Al Nassr management is ready to provide good enough wages.
So far, Ronaldo has been linked with many big clubs to clubs from the Arab League. however, there will be no definite statement coming out of Ronaldo or Mendes as his agent. Even though Chelsea originally wanted Ronaldo's services, until now they have not said they will bring him in the upcoming January transfer window.

especially with Bayern Munich, I really doubt that Munich needs Ronaldo's services. after all, Bayern already have Choupo-Moting who can be relied on, although not as sharp as Lewandowski. on the other hand, on several occasions Oliver Kanh has said that Ronaldo is not in line with Bayern Munich's philosophy. So, I really doubt what you said about Ronaldo and Bayern Munich. So, where will Ronaldo land in the upcoming January transfer window, we will find out as soon as that day comes.
Ronaldo will definitely not go to Bayern, nor to Chelsea for that matter. It is true that many Arabic teams are interested but Al-Nassr offered him an amount of money (reportedly) that nobody could ever offer. I am still not 100% sure if that offer is real or not, it looks a bit more like marketing, like they said they offered it but not really offer him with some contractual problems.

But if it is real, I still don't know why Ronaldo is thinking, this is the type of money that could not be found anywhere, even Mbappe can't get it, no player in the world can get it, this is an amount that is unreal and he should accept it right away. He should stop looking at big clubs, and start to look where the money is.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1248

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 08:08:36 PM

Chelsea have started their Declan Rice chase again.
Declan Rise would cost Chelsea so much money, but i think it would be very much worth it for them, we are talking of a figure that could rise to about £100m. Declan Rise is very good, though i don't think he is worth that much, but i guess it is what it is, the crazy transfer market, the English hype and every club looking to make the most out of their star player, thus if Chelsea want him, they definitely have to pay well to get him.

Having said that, Kante is very well leaving in the summer as a free agent after all these good years with the club, of which i am sure they would be thankful to him for, now to replace the French superstar with Declan Rice is a great move for Chelsea, and they wouldn't have to worry about the defensive midfield position for a very long time.
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 08:20:46 PM

It looks like Barcelona must bury its desire to bring Messi back to La Liga, Liputan6.com reports that Messi has reached an agreement with PSG for a contract extension, this agreement will make Messi stay at PSG until 2024.
The news that Messi wants to stay at PSG has disappointed Messi fans in Barcelona. They really want to see Messi return to playing for Barcelona after successfully bringing Argentina to win the World Cup.

Why would Barcelona still have interest in bringing messi at this time of his age. Their are young players that are capable of helping Barcelona to be the way it used to be during the days of Messi.  Their are players like Haaland, Bukayo Saka , Camavinga and many other Barcelona needs to have in mind to sign.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2100
Merit: 452

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 08:21:16 PM

Liverpool are thinking of giving up on Bellingham transfer due to some complicated details of a probable agreement.

This means that one of the biggest competitors to sign him will be out of the race. I wonder what the complicated part is there. Because Real Madrid and Manchester City are also after him in the end. I guess that it isn't related to money. Because I don't think Liverpool are financially bad now. Yeah, they spent a lot of money for Nunez like €80m. However they sold many players for a good amount of money also. Therefore they must be still strong when it comes to their transfer budget.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 08:49:15 PM

Liverpool are thinking of giving up on Bellingham transfer due to some complicated details of a probable agreement.

This means that one of the biggest competitors to sign him will be out of the race. I wonder what the complicated part is there. Because Real Madrid and Manchester City are also after him in the end. I guess that it isn't related to money. Because I don't think Liverpool are financially bad now. Yeah, they spent a lot of money for Nunez like €80m. However they sold many players for a good amount of money also. Therefore they must be still strong when it comes to their transfer budget.
Surely now this is end of long time Klopp dream to bring him to Liverpool because Real Madrid is already stealing this deal, and they could be completed this at the end of this season even many are feeling Manchester City is also involved in this race but most chances Real Madrid is in pool position, and they can bring him in La Liga which also could be good for this wonder kid because he can do much better and having better future for his amazing skills.

Liverpool is surely still have better financial situation, and they can do few other buying's as well which can strength their squad and bring better results but for the better results now they have to wait for the end of this season instead of having any positive change in this winter transfer window where they can't bring their desired players.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 09:11:34 PM

I was thinking Chelsea will fight back to gain a position in the top by the second half of the season, but it saddens my heart that their second hope for a central attack; Armando Brodja will be out of the remaining half of the 2022/2023 season due to an ACL injury. Aubameyang is not as productive as expected and this has become a very big challenge for Graham potter's side. I Just pray he succeeds in bringing in David Fofana.
With this all look like now luck is not favouring Chelsea and new management because suddenly things are going against them with back to back problems and on and off the field issues they are already down in league table and this injury surely can bring bit setback for them with mostly their chance can drop to zero for the next years Champions League qualification Aubameyang which was at his best while he was serving in Barcelona suddenly out of his form and this injury mean Graham Potter's options are going limited for the best results and having good end of this season.

Now all eyes on their targets in coming transfer window because if they are able to have their required players then surely we can expect better things otherwise they could be at their worst end of recent years specially after the end of Abro era surely not good for the fans.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 09:18:39 PM

Chelsea have started their Declan Rice chase again.
I do not think that it is possible in the winter window. He is currently the most important player in West Ham United team. He is also one of the best defensive midfielder in the world presently. No team will let their best players leave in January. This looks to me like a deal that will be successful in the summer.
But seeing the news now, this is indeed becoming intense, especially not only Chelsea are after this player, but also Manchester United and Manchester City who think this player is a modern midfielder for England so they will try their hardest for it even though West ham insists but it seems when there is money the big one is obviously going to be different.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 09:23:51 PM

It looks like Barcelona must bury its desire to bring Messi back to La Liga, Liputan6.com reports that Messi has reached an agreement with PSG for a contract extension, this agreement will make Messi stay at PSG until 2024.
The news that Messi wants to stay at PSG has disappointed Messi fans in Barcelona. They really want to see Messi return to playing for Barcelona after successfully bringing Argentina to win the World Cup.
if Barca can't afford to pay Messi as well as PSG, I think it's a good decision for Messi to stay at PSG. after all, it would be enough to drain Barca's finances to return Messi to Barca. who might be more considered to get young players or buy defenders who are now Barca's weakness. after all, Barca already has Lewandowski up front.
It's not all about afford now Xavi is doing right job and playing with few players which can give them good success for long time and having Messi in this unit can create mess-up like we have in Manchester United with the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo even many are feeling these both are completely different players, but we have to accept reality and Messi is also not 35+ and he can't be first choice at Barcelona with now things are going good in PSG because after arrival of Messi they have fair chance to win the Champions League and their performance is also at his best with having two world's most valuable players like Messi and Mbappé due even recently we have few rumours about Mbappé as well but most chances things could be clear and these both will be able to perform at their best for this club as well.

flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 09:29:20 PM

According to reports in Spain, Aston Villa head coach Unai Emery ‘can’t stand’ goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez and wants to sell him.
https://www.football365.com/news/emery-cant-stand-difficult-personality-rude-emi-martinez-and-wants-him-out-aston-villa

There are rumors that Unai Emery does not want to work with Emiliano Martinez. Emiliano Martinez is a very successful goalkeeper, but at the same time, he is a difficult character. In fact, it's a little difficult to make sense of that from Unai Emery's statement to the press, but it's not hard to see that he doesn't have positive thoughts about Emiliano Martinez. I think these developments will make it easier for other teams that want to sign Emiliano Martinez. I think Unai Emery should not have spoken about these issues in front of the press. An experienced coach like him should have acted more professionally.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 09:48:48 PM

According to reports in Spain, Aston Villa head coach Unai Emery ‘can’t stand’ goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez and wants to sell him.
https://www.football365.com/news/emery-cant-stand-difficult-personality-rude-emi-martinez-and-wants-him-out-aston-villa

There are rumors that Unai Emery does not want to work with Emiliano Martinez. Emiliano Martinez is a very successful goalkeeper, but at the same time, he is a difficult character. In fact, it's a little difficult to make sense of that from Unai Emery's statement to the press, but it's not hard to see that he doesn't have positive thoughts about Emiliano Martinez. I think these developments will make it easier for other teams that want to sign Emiliano Martinez. I think Unai Emery should not have spoken about these issues in front of the press. An experienced coach like him should have acted more professionally.
His thoughts in the schemes that are carried out are sometimes very difficult to read, but seeing a statement like this makes the news about Martinez's departure even louder. Regardless, this news will continue to be brought up by the media, I think because this is indeed the reason for Martinez to leave, even though there is still no real decision for Martinez and his club.

baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1254

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 09:55:48 PM

If the player is not stupid, particularly his manager, he will make concessions in negotiations. I think he already understands that he does not have much choice among the clubs and for the sake of one of them he will definitely be ready to reduce the wage demands, which in addition are not justified. Otherwise he will be without a club, it's stupid.
He will take his shot with the biggest offer then a price reduction could be discussed, that's a wide attitude when a player has several teams looking for him.
Rabiot performed good in the World Cup and he got the attention of many clubs.

I don't know if that would be a justified decision... I don't think so. Is it possible to judge from a successful performance at the World Championships? A difficult question, because everything depends not only on the player himself, but also on the entire team, it is so easy to overestimate the talent and ability of a person. In general, I hope he at least will not remain without a club

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 09:57:28 PM

I don't think that's an excuse when I say about Bellingham who can't be brought in later because they spent on Nunez, moreover they have also offered a big price for Bellingham and of course another big offer of 88 million for Enzo is also a little questionable if their condition is not very good .
I think this is a strategy because it will be difficult for them to bring in Enzo and Bellingham at once so they choose one of them as the main focus.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4172

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2022, 10:10:55 PM

But I am not so sure that by doing all these, the problem that they have of scoring goals is going to be fixed. and I actually think the biggest factor which is holding them back right now is their own coach.

So if I may asked, what do the club need to do to solve their lack of goal problem. They're changing their forward since the previous ones aren't reliable but you're saying it's not going to work. What then do you want them to do, change the coach that they just appointed and haven't given time to show result. Sacking of Graham Potter won't be the solution as the club will keep on losing money if they go in that direction of the previous owner of sacking coaches.

The previous owner had personal funds that he can inject into the club but the new owners aren't as wealthy. The best the club can do is what they're doing now which is signing new players in anticipation of them delivering for the club. Every player is a gamble that might or mightn't pay off. We just have to watch how the new signings adapt to the club and we the fans can only hope for the best.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 784
Merit: 181

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2022, 10:16:38 PM

I don't think that's an excuse when I say about Bellingham who can't be brought in later because they spent on Nunez, moreover they have also offered a big price for Bellingham and of course another big offer of 88 million for Enzo is also a little questionable if their condition is not very good .
I think this is a strategy because it will be difficult for them to bring in Enzo and Bellingham at once so they choose one of them as the main focus.
Bellingham to Manchester city is more probable right now. PSG, Real Madrid are also keen interests besides Liverpool as the least. The 19year old has a bright future ahead and would likely want a transfer to a top team with fire as the Mancity team has proven to be so far.
On the other hand, Manchester United had to ensure a one-year extension by triggering clauses in the contracts of Marcus Rashford, Luke Shaw, Diogo Dalot and Fred. Rashford was already down to the end of his contract, and this is a sure sign both for him and above mentioned because of their impact in the team so far.

Docnaster

Activity: 1624
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 10:20:56 PM

With the likes of Cole Palmer, kalvin Philips, Ilkay Gundogan, Jack Grealish , Rodrigo, kelvin De Bruyn, Bernado silver, and Phil Foden, Pep Guardiola is still relentlessly in pursuit of Jude Bellingham🤣 but I wonder what is so special about this guy. Kelvin De Bruyn is doing vividly well in the central midfield, and Gundogan always comes in whenever things go wrong with De bruyn. With this, I don't really know if Bellingham will agree to join The squad. Perhaps guardiola will have to push aside Benado Silva or Rodri before Bellingham could have many playing moments in man city.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2022, 11:04:52 PM

Fofana to CFC.
What a fun league the Premier League, they will buy everyone  Roll Eyes
Another ammunition will be going to the Chelsea. It seems like that chelsea was only doing the same thing like newcastle by massively signing the new players as the current players in the club have no capability to compete in the EPL. that reminds me with newcastle which has bought 9 players in the last transfer season and it keeps adding more new player since the club being acquired by the arabian consortium and that's how football works. lol
Nkuku, Fofana, Moukoko and chelsea is still targeting some new players.

This is a good deal for Chelsea. They needed to bring in some players because they are obviously not performing well at all. Fofana will be a very important asset for Chelsea. He is only 20 years old and he is showing great potential as a forward player. I think Chelsea will be able to use a player like him right now. He is still quite young but I think with proper care he can be a prolific striker for Chelsea.

Nkunku is one player I liked right from when he was at Leipzig,because he has eyes for goals,and won't miss his chances when he gets to that eighteen box.He is a prolific striker and I know he will out perform Aubameyang who cannot score more goals as they desire.Nkunku will be the signing of the window,and his presence infront of the Chelsea's starting lineup will be a big threat to opponent.
Chelsea needs one more midfielder to have a complete squad,They need an attacking midfielder that can feed Nkunku with passes for him to convert them into goals.If they an get that done,I believe they will be in momentum to face the second half of the season.
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 11:09:09 PM

It looks like Ronaldo is really about to sign for Al-Nassr huh.
Ronaldo would not let the chance to be a player with big salary to be passed. I meant once ronaldo will not get a new club until the end of january and then he shall think to sign with al nassr. that's best choice rather than still waiting for the interest from the european club which didn't interested with him anymore. I think that ronaldo must also think that will quite better rather than running the next season without any club. That's why ronaldo might consider al nassr a lot at this moment. I hope that he will try to decide what's gonna best for his life.

It can be really very difficult for Ronaldo to find a big team competing in the Champions League for himself from now on. Because his performance level has dropped down very sharply. He can't play even close to the level of the previous season now. We saw it again when he had the chance at Portugal in the World Cup as well.

As a result, teams aren't eager to spend a lot of money for his salary while he doesn't have much thing to give to them as of now. It is better for him to make much more money by signing for Al-Nassr.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
X-ray

Activity: 2884
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 11:16:37 PM

Fofana to CFC.
What a fun league the Premier League, they will buy everyone  Roll Eyes
Another ammunition will be going to the Chelsea. It seems like that chelsea was only doing the same thing like newcastle by massively signing the new players as the current players in the club have no capability to compete in the EPL. that reminds me with newcastle which has bought 9 players in the last transfer season and it keeps adding more new player since the club being acquired by the arabian consortium and that's how football works. lol
Nkuku, Fofana, Moukoko and chelsea is still targeting some new players.

This is a good deal for Chelsea. They needed to bring in some players because they are obviously not performing well at all. Fofana will be a very important asset for Chelsea. He is only 20 years old and he is showing great potential as a forward player. I think Chelsea will be able to use a player like him right now. He is still quite young but I think with proper care he can be a prolific striker for Chelsea.

It seems like that chelsea keeps adding more new players under its list. I meant chelsea was adding benoit on its list too. It seems like that there will be eight players in total that will be signed by chelsea until the end of transfer season in january. I think that the performance from the new players will become a big question for the fans whether chelsea will be getting zonk again for whole of transfer or some of them will become successful transfer. Chelsea didn't spend a lot of money to buy some player just like what happened when chelsea bought back lukaku from inter.
I hope that potter will be wisely using the funds for good.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2022, 11:18:55 PM

Enzo is a very good player and managed to fully contribute in the middle position to help his club win the World Cup. With this achievement, many big clubs like Manchester United have targeted Enzo too.
At least Enzo has a young age, and this is a good opportunity for Enzo's future, Manchester United and Liverpool will compete fiercely for Enzo.

Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 11:22:47 PM

It looks like Ronaldo is really about to sign for Al-Nassr huh.
Ronaldo would not let the chance to be a player with big salary to be passed. I meant once ronaldo will not get a new club until the end of january and then he shall think to sign with al nassr. that's best choice rather than still waiting for the interest from the european club which didn't interested with him anymore. I think that ronaldo must also think that will quite better rather than running the next season without any club. That's why ronaldo might consider al nassr a lot at this moment. I hope that he will try to decide what's gonna best for his life.
it's funny that he said in an interview with piers Morgan that he wants to play for football and for the passion of football, and if he wanted to play for money he would sign for a club in UAE or Saudi Arabia, and there he is probably going to sign for a Saudi club, maybe he lost hope after how he got treated in Man Utd.

Pages: « 1 ... 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 [1684] 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 ... 3236 »
  Print  

Jump to: