Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:42:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 3354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 407307 times)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:33:39 PM

It looks like the ligue1 is getting more powerfull as  McCourt, former Dodgers owner just bought Marseille and got them Luiz Gustavo, Payet, Rami, Mandanda and probably Bacca from Milan AC. While Monaco had good income from selling players reaching120M euros but bought yound and talented players (Tielemans) and they are going to keep Fabinho, M'Bappé, Lemar !
With Lyon having a new chinese investors bought bertrand Traore from Ajax and lots of players with lots of promesses !
Bielsa work with Lilles now, and bought 2 good players from Santos while PSG looking to add Neymar or Alexis Sanchez.
Football is a very lucrative business and lots of rich people are seeing how profitable the game is, Even though Marseille are on a spending spree,  it seems Monaco is rather on a selling spree, it seems they are okay with not winning the Ligue title next year .Anyways competition is always needed when you want to make the league very exciting.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:38:22 PM

Rumor.  PSG willing to trade Verrati (to Man United) for Martial, and I assume plus cash.  Did anybody hear about it, and how possible could it happen for real?

If they get Verrati, that's it, Man United has the best first 11 in the EPL.  Pogba + Verrati in the midfield.  Oh man..

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:26:28 PM

Rumor.  PSG willing to trade Verrati (to Man United) for Martial, and I assume plus cash.  Did anybody hear about it, and how possible could it happen for real?

If they get Verrati, that's it, Man United has the best first 11 in the EPL.  Pogba + Verrati in the midfield.  Oh man..
Oh Verratti will be an incredible purchase for Manchester united. Moreover because there is already Paul Pogba. And we can see for themselves how good the French national team is when they play together. Mourinho seems to be picking up players who last season played very well.
joebrook

Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:41:09 PM

Heard about it and PSG are willing to do trade but Manchester United have stalled since apparently Mourinho considers Martial part of his future plans for the club, I believe they will accept if we offer more money for the Italian.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:52:15 PM

that is an absolutely biggest rumor by creating someone here. I never found this type of issue. I think, PSG never allow to go Veratti until they are able to sign Neymar Jr. I don't think that Barcelona will allow leaving Neymar to PSG. so that, there is no way to get interested in this issue.
manchester united already spent a lot of money, now they have to give focus on their defensive position, not midfield.
Thiago Motta

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:55:22 PM

So finally Kolarov signed to AS Roma today. These are great news as this is one of my favourite back-left and I was afraid that he might go on the bench a lot next season with Pep Gardiola. At least he will now have a new incentive to give its best, and that can only be good for the show, the player, the club and Serie A.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:10:19 PM

Thoughts on Milan winning 4 goals against Bayern Munich? Now I know it is not a professional international match like Champions League but both teams go all out and they are serious with the game. Milan scoring early with 3 goals in the first half shows that they are improved overall in the whole team. Also heard rumors of Aubameyang going back again to A.C. Milan. I just hope that they will be the ones who will win the League and make Serie A a successful league again.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:50:27 PM

Thoughts on Milan winning 4 goals against Bayern Munich? Now I know it is not a professional international match like Champions League but both teams go all out and they are serious with the game. Milan scoring early with 3 goals in the first half shows that they are improved overall in the whole team. Also heard rumors of Aubameyang going back again to A.C. Milan. I just hope that they will be the ones who will win the League and make Serie A a successful league again.
Most people will call it a friendly match but i will say otherwise, Bayern Munich played with their top players and lost the game fair and square, Even Ancelotti was enraged about the outcome of the game, This goes on to show how effective AC Milan foray into the transfer market has been this season.
Jasad
Legendary

= jasad =

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:42:22 AM

So finally Kolarov signed to AS Roma today. These are great news as this is one of my favourite back-left and I was afraid that he might go on the bench a lot next season with Pep Gardiola. At least he will now have a new incentive to give its best, and that can only be good for the show, the player, the club and Serie A.
I honestly hate this news. Kolarov is one of my favorite left backs and I really like him playing in premier league. But perhaps Kolarov's old age made Pep think he could not rely on it anymore, so Pep decided to let go and replace him with Danilo. Danilo might be able to replace Kolarov, moreover Danilo is younger than Kolarov.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:49:28 AM

Oh Verratti will be an incredible purchase for Manchester united. Moreover because there is already Paul Pogba. And we can see for themselves how good the French national team is when they play together. Mourinho seems to be picking up players who last season played very well.
first of all Verratti is italien so he didn't play with Pogba at the same team also it is still.difficult thing to pull off to sign him despite the Riaola is the new agent for verrati but PSG is so stubborn to keep him.unless they can use him as a bargaining ship to get Neymar from Barcelona also after the good performance from Martial today against Real Madrid Mourinho have to give him another chance he is still a good paced player that can dribble and Mourinho could use all the players he can for their tight schedule next season.
Jasad
Legendary

= jasad =

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:11:27 AM

first of all Verratti is italien so he didn't play with Pogba at the same team also it is still.difficult thing to pull off to sign him despite the Riaola is the new agent for verrati but PSG is so stubborn to keep him.unless they can use him as a bargaining ship to get Neymar from Barcelona also after the good performance from Martial today against Real Madrid Mourinho have to give him another chance he is still a good paced player that can dribble and Mourinho could use all the players he can for their tight schedule next season.
Oh right, I do not even know why I said that Verratti and Pogba have played together lol. Maybe I forgot, or I'm a fool. But I do not think my opinion has changed. Pogba and Verratti will match if played in a team.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:31:24 AM

Lol.  I really do hope Man United acquires Veratti.  I'm really curious how it will turn out on their midfield.  Will we see a 4 3 3 with Pogba ---- Veratti ---- Herrera in the midfield?  Pogba is known to be an 'explorer' and tends to want to move forward leaving Veratti and Herrera deep giving solid support.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:06:17 AM

I honestly hate this news. Kolarov is one of my favorite left backs and I really like him playing in premier league. But perhaps Kolarov's old age made Pep think he could not rely on it anymore, so Pep decided to let go and replace him with Danilo. Danilo might be able to replace Kolarov, moreover Danilo is younger than Kolarov.
Yup, He is one of my favourite left backs as well. But, problem might be that he had played for Lazio in his career. They are already provokating him. Also, I don't know will Roma's fans accept him either.
StephenCurry333

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:23:20 PM

Man City break the world record for a defender again, Benjamin Mendy has signed a five-year contract with Manchester City who will reportedly cost the club an initial £49.4m.

source: http://www.football365.com/news/mendy-manchester-city-break-the-world-record-for-a-defender-again
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:30:54 PM

Lol.  I really do hope Man United acquires Veratti.  I'm really curious how it will turn out on their midfield.  Will we see a 4 3 3 with Pogba ---- Veratti ---- Herrera in the midfield?  Pogba is known to be an 'explorer' and tends to want to move forward leaving Veratti and Herrera deep giving solid support.
Marco Veratti in Manchester United will make sure that they have the best midfield in the entire Premier League and they may rival only Real Madrid in the entire world, Manchester United may need to pay a lot to have the italian join them since Mourinho is unwilling to part with Martial due to his recent form during the pre-season.

Jasad
Legendary

= jasad =

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:38:04 PM

Man City break the world record for a defender again, Benjamin Mendy has signed a five-year contract with Manchester City who will reportedly cost the club an initial £49.4m.

source: http://www.football365.com/news/mendy-manchester-city-break-the-world-record-for-a-defender-again
Again and again Manchester city make purchases of players who are priced too high. Manchester city always make purchases of players with excessive prices. I think it could affect the price of other players. The clubs will be getting daring to put up a crazy price to keep their players.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:47:13 PM

Again and again Manchester city make purchases of players who are priced too high. Manchester city always make purchases of players with excessive prices. I think it could affect the price of other players. The clubs will be getting daring to put up a crazy price to keep their players.

The sad thing is that with all the high cost of players they don't buy quality, it's just a shame a big club like city will just be spending on second tier stars for that huge amount, it's also evident that they can't compete well in Europe due to these things. Hope pep Guardiola will bring a change so that they can get value for money.
Jasad
Legendary

= jasad =

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:29:34 PM

The sad thing is that with all the high cost of players they don't buy quality, it's just a shame a big club like city will just be spending on second tier stars for that huge amount, it's also evident that they can't compete well in Europe due to these things. Hope pep Guardiola will bring a change so that they can get value for money.
Because the habits of teams like Manchester City are too brave to spend a lot of money for 1 player to make the competition in the hunt for players transferred into monotonous. The habit also makes the clubs fix prices that are too high even for players who are not too great just because they play an important role for the club.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:04:47 PM

Manchester City has a clear planning for the next season, they are going to be a strong defensive team. Pep has some talented forward and scorer so he needs a strong defense. That's why he can do as like. I think Manchester City will try to regain their crown, Because, otherwise pep will not be there anymore.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:36:18 PM

what is your source man?
I never heard about Vercetti's joining with Manchester United, if he will join then he will face strong difficulties playing that condition. I think Veratti is not the type of English premier player. he is like Angel de Maria. we know what has happened to his. I certainly say that Veratti will see the same picture if he will join any English club.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 3354 »
  Print  

Jump to: