Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 [1145] 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 ... 3259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 396782 times)
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2022, 09:51:37 PM

Overview of teams and their Inestment or income for 2023 (this ranking is not final):

1 Benfica Lissabon - Paid: € 28.30 million / Income: € 97.00 million
2 Red Bull Salzburg - Paid: € 6.00 million / Income: € 76.44 million
3 Borussia Dortmund   - Paid: € 55.00 million / Revenues: € 61.50 million
4 Sporting Lissabon - Paid: € 28.00 million / Income: € 42.80 million
5 FC Liverpool - Paid: € 85.79 million / Revenue: € 41.00 million
Liverpool déficit came from one player, Nunez, and Mane departure reduced it.
Dortmund came positive thanks to Haaland release. The other teams profited good from that without counting free transfers.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 10:06:32 PM

Sebastian Haller is a really good striker and in Dortmund he would get a lot of chances per match like Halland but it wont be easy like in Ajax where he had 5-6 chances per match and that he plays against much weaker teams. But still this would be a good move for him
We will see his debut in Dortmund later. If I compare Haller and Haaland, the difference between the two may be very far because Haller has played in the Bundesliga together with Eintracht Frankfurt in the 2017 to 2019 season with a record 60 appearances with 24 goals. Well Haaland together with Dortmund is very impressive statistics that he recorded with 88 appearances and was able to score 85 goals. I think Haller will have a pretty high burden when he comes in as a substitute for the position that Haaland left behind. but whatever it is I hope his return to the Bundesliga will be better for his career and can reach his golden age with Dortmund.
When Haller was in Frankfurt he was actually lacking in terms of ball supply so indeed he is still very difficult with that, when he was at Ajax his performance was very good and actually the flow of the ball in Dortmund's midfield was also very good in my opinion, even though it couldn't match Haaland's productivity. but at least he'll be a good patcher for now.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 10:38:39 PM

Between Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain, the Turin club can be a career place for Paul Pogba compared to PSG. He will be the coordinator of the midfield that has been integrated with Juventus.

Apart from that, Pogba free move to Juventus which is confirmed to be signed in early July has certainly cost Manchester United a loss since Juventus sold him 6 years ago for an expensive price (€100 million).
Yes. now pogba is back in Serie A with Juventus and as we know pogba move is quite right to return to juventus. I think pogba will help the juventus midfield next season and also be a good passer for vlahovic. We will wait for the latest news from Juventus regarding their interest in Di maria if the signing of Di maria is successful it means Juventus this season will not have to spend money to buy players because the status of the players who come are free transfers. I hope my dream come true and see pogba, Di maria, Morata and vlahovic in juventus next season.

Indeed, many media have reported that in the next few days Juventus will officially get Pogba. What is extraordinary is that Juventus can get Pogba
for free from Man United, after Pogba's contract with Man United expires. Juventus are very lucky to be able to get Pogba back without spending
a transfer fee, Juventus in 2016 sold Pogba for 100 million euros to Man United. This is very good news for Juventus supporters, because with
the presence of Pogba will strengthen Juventus. Next Juventus just need to wait for news from Angel Di Maria who has not yet given an answer,
it looks like Di Maria wants to join Barcelona. But since Barcelona's main focus is Raphinha, then Barcelona make Di Maria like a backup plan if
it fails to get Raphinha. So it's still not certain that Juventus can get Di Maria, but if it's true that Juventus can get Di Maria, this means that
Juventus is smart enough to be able to bring in good players without the need for transfer fees.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2022, 10:49:15 PM

Sebastian Haller is a really good striker and in Dortmund he would get a lot of chances per match like Halland but it wont be easy like in Ajax where he had 5-6 chances per match and that he plays against much weaker teams. But still this would be a good move for him
We will see his debut in Dortmund later. If I compare Haller and Haaland, the difference between the two may be very far because Haller has played in the Bundesliga together with Eintracht Frankfurt in the 2017 to 2019 season with a record 60 appearances with 24 goals. Well Haaland together with Dortmund is very impressive statistics that he recorded with 88 appearances and was able to score 85 goals. I think Haller will have a pretty high burden when he comes in as a substitute for the position that Haaland left behind. but whatever it is I hope his return to the Bundesliga will be better for his career and can reach his golden age with Dortmund.

Haller and Haaland are 2 different sort of strikers, while Haaland is literally a poacher and elite finishing, Haller seem like an all round center forward who would thrive in any system. So far Haller has only struggled in the EPL, Which we know is a seperate league hehe. Can Haller replace Haaland goes next season ? 100%

omgitsmehehe

Activity: 580
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 10:50:19 PM

When Haller was in Frankfurt he was actually lacking in terms of ball supply so indeed he is still very difficult with that, when he was at Ajax his performance was very good and actually the flow of the ball in Dortmund's midfield was also very good in my opinion, even though it couldn't match Haaland's productivity. but at least he'll be a good patcher for now.
Sebastian Haller is a good player and a quality replacement for Erling haaland, though he might not be that good as Erling haaland but I think he is the right replacement for Erling haaland. Sebastian Haller is a player with alot of quality and experience, he had a successful season recently with Ajax and it seems he will be of a good impact to borrussia Dortmund. Signing Haller was a nice move for Dortmund he will be a good addition to the team.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 11:19:20 PM

Haller and Haaland are 2 different sort of strikers, while Haaland is literally a poacher and elite finishing, Haller seem like an all round center forward who would thrive in any system. So far Haller has only struggled in the EPL, Which we know is a seperate league hehe. Can Haller replace Haaland goes next season ? 100%
First of all, what's your own answer, mate?  Undecided
Sure, no strikers have 100% the same characteristics. Every striker should have their own nature. Haaland and Haller must be different, we don't need to compare them. We just need to focus on Haller's capability, how likely is his nature to fit into Dortmund's playing style? Since Haller's nature looks easy to adapt to any football style, I'm sure he is a perfect player to replace Haaland's role. Although Haaland is more popular than Haller, it doesn't mean Haaland's ability is better than Haller's ability. Who knows that Haller can be more effective striker for Dortmund.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3109

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 11:21:14 PM

Can Haller replace Haaland goes next season ? 100%
I think he can , not completely but to some extent , they have nearly the same stats for the last season , Haaland is just a bit in front with it.

It wouldn't be fair to say Mane is not loyal and left because of money.
Sadio Mane is not that kind of player you would say is after the money. We see it in his lifestyle that he is not a lover of luxury, he's not the kind of modern day players who flaunt luxury and spend millions on expensive jewelries and cars. We know what he does with his money and if he feels he is not getting enough for his services, it is perfectly okay to leave.
As far as i have seen and know Mane now for a few years i would say that we need more players and characters as he is.
He doing a lot for his country and is really committed that the things there getting better.
Even he gets now more in Munich i guess that was not the reason for that he was going there.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 11:50:57 PM

I think 40 million is a reasonable price for Robert Lewandowski as he is already 34 years old. But Bayern Munich really doesn't want him to leave. Otherwise, they could have sold him for what Barcelona has offered them. And about Barcelona, I think they should not make any transfers like this. They should make some small transfers and try to make the best out of them.
There is no doubt €40 million for a play age 34 and having amazing career at Bayern Munich ideal, and now I read on social media they are going to increase this offer with €50 million, but we have new twist from Bayern Munich sports director that he is saying we are not going to sell him which is really shocking because most peoples understand before end of last season now Robert Lewandowski is going to leave this club the end of this season but suddenly this new twist is going have some drama in this all transfer because I am also feeling they will sell him as they already have replaced his spot with a quality player who can give them good result in Bundesliga and Champions League both competitions.
The lewandowski transfer saga getting interesting with barcelona admitted that they are ready to present him as barcelona player very soon .. while bayern munich side claimed that they are not planning to sell lewandowski anymore , 40 million euros are not something usual for an old player .. but lewandowski are exceptional , he is worth it so yeah ... get this transfer done bbarcelona!

with aubameyang and lewandowski now probably in and dembele probably out .. barcelona seems has no regeneration plan in the near future due the crisis.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 11:59:05 PM

The lewandowski transfer saga getting interesting with barcelona admitted that they are ready to present him as barcelona player very soon .. while bayern munich side claimed that they are not planning to sell lewandowski anymore , 40 million euros are not something usual for an old player .. but lewandowski are exceptional , he is worth it so yeah ... get this transfer done bbarcelona!
It depends on Barcelona now. Bayern is ready to sell Lewandowski if Barcelona wants to spend €40m. Bayern also has prepared to negotiate with Man United and CR7 to be the replacement of Lewandowski. So, this transfer will be successful if Barcelona wants to make an offer at the expected price. Lewandowski has agreed to move to Barcelona, now it is still about dealing with the transfer fees.

with aubameyang and lewandowski now probably in and dembele probably out .. barcelona seems has no regeneration plan in the near future due the crisis.
I think Aubameyang and Lewandowski have nothing to do with Dembele. They are center-forwards, while Dembele is a wright-winger.  Undecided
Anyway, if Dembele is out, they have no regeneration for the right-winger. They only have Adama Traore but his status is a loan player. Barcelona needs to look for a new right-winger if they plan to sell Dembele.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 11:59:15 PM

The lewandowski transfer saga getting interesting with barcelona admitted that they are ready to present him as barcelona player very soon .. while bayern munich side claimed that they are not planning to sell lewandowski anymore , 40 million euros are not something usual for an old player .. but lewandowski are exceptional , he is worth it so yeah ... get this transfer done bbarcelona! with aubameyang and lewandowski now probably in and dembele probably out .. barcelona seems has no regeneration plan in the near future due the crisis.
I think the clubs will come to an agreement and Lewandowski will leave the club. Another question is that it is not a fact that Barcelona will be the player's next place of work. I am ambivalent about Barcelona signing a contract with Lewandowski in the presence of big financial problems. Yes, it is quite expensive and not forcibly long-term, given the age of the player. But on the other hand, Barcelona will get a proven quality player who is immediately able to produce results. Also, let's not forget about the media component. Barcelona is a big club not only in terms of sports, but also in terms of media, so signing a contract with such an iconic famous player, on the contrary, can help in attracting new sponsors and bring new money for the club.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1029

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 12:00:28 AM

I think 40 million is a reasonable price for Robert Lewandowski as he is already 34 years old. But Bayern Munich really doesn't want him to leave. Otherwise, they could have sold him for what Barcelona has offered them. And about Barcelona, I think they should not make any transfers like this. They should make some small transfers and try to make the best out of them.
There is no doubt €40 million for a play age 34 and having amazing career at Bayern Munich ideal, and now I read on social media they are going to increase this offer with €50 million, but we have new twist from Bayern Munich sports director that he is saying we are not going to sell him which is really shocking because most peoples understand before end of last season now Robert Lewandowski is going to leave this club the end of this season but suddenly this new twist is going have some drama in this all transfer because I am also feeling they will sell him as they already have replaced his spot with a quality player who can give them good result in Bundesliga and Champions League both competitions.

Barcelona has a clausal 35 million, only 5 million difference to continue. Bayern must leave him to go because Lewa really wants to go, this makes make relationship tenuous between them. If not continue, I believe it will make him perform going down in Bayern next, it's just a waste, same as Pogba in MU. So like you said, Lewa is getting old, 35 million is huge money for this age, that much money Bayern can bring a young player to Allianz.

S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 03:07:17 AM

Barcelona has a clausal 35 million, only 5 million difference to continue. Bayern must leave him to go because Lewa really wants to go, this makes make relationship tenuous between them. If not continue, I believe it will make him perform going down in Bayern next, it's just a waste, same as Pogba in MU. So like you said, Lewa is getting old, 35 million is huge money for this age, that much money Bayern can bring a young player to Allianz.

I really don't understand why Bayern Munich is so hellbent on keeping the player. I think they can easily let him go and bring in another good striker. But they are not willing to do that because they have not found a really good replacement for this player. And even though Barcelona is giving a lot of hints that they are going to get Robert Lewandowski on the team, I really think they should not do that because there are not financially stable right now.

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 03:21:54 AM

Nick Pope have sealed a move to Newcastle this summer for £10m. The 30year old would have feature in the Premier League for a long time and knows everything concerning keeping in EPL. He's one better goal-keeper Burnley has before selling him to Newcastle. The team on the other hand have landed another new signing and are focusing on bringing more players. Nick Pope will surely make his dispute for Newcastle in the coming season.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 03:53:07 AM

I really don't understand why Bayern Munich is so hellbent on keeping the player. I think they can easily let him go and bring in another good striker. But they are not willing to do that because they have not found a really good replacement for this player. And even though Barcelona is giving a lot of hints that they are going to get Robert Lewandowski on the team, I really think they should not do that because there are not financially stable right now.

I think that the answer is really simple here that Bayern is trying to extract maximum money they can for Lewandowski, and despite their public statements that he won’t be sold believe me they’ll sell him. Lastly they’re also trying not to upset their fans who adore Lewandowski, hence if the odds yet look good then I feel that one can wager on Lewandowski exit as it’s bound to happen in coming days.
zuzie

Activity: 1484
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 04:08:36 AM

I think that the answer is really simple here that Bayern is trying to extract maximum money they can for Lewandowski, and despite their public statements that he won’t be sold believe me they’ll sell him. Lastly they’re also trying not to upset their fans who adore Lewandowski, hence if the odds yet look good then I feel that one can wager on Lewandowski exit as it’s bound to happen in coming days.

added with news that Munich will sign Liverpool striker Mane, it at least for me strengthens the possibility that Munich will actually be ready to let Lewandowski go. But before that they need a replacement and the name Sadio Mane was at the forefront of preparation for Lewandowski's position. It's the same with Munich, Liverpool will also experience the same problem, it is difficult to let Sadio Mane go because at the moment he is one of the influential players for Liverpool.

By the way, is the news of Sadio Mane's arrival to Munich refuted?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 04:10:30 AM

Now there's still time for that and most likely there will still be some things that might happen.
The possibility of leaving is obviously very big for Lewandowski at the moment but if no one dares to pay a high price it will be useless for it because Bayern do not want to let Lewandowski off at the usual price.
On the other hand, if he is determined, there is still hope for Bayern by continuing to increase his salary to the point where he will not be able to refuse as happened to Mbappe. Although this possibility is very small to happen, but if you look at some statements from Bayern officials who say if they can maintain one season they will continue to do.
The fact is that until now it is not clear where Lewandowski will be anchored. Maybe the price tagged still can't give the Bayern Munich manager a look. But on the other hand, Lewandowski could not move freely until someone really dared to take him from Bayern. Then there was no news of the seriousness of Barcelona, which actually seemed to sink from the initial offer. Barcelona's finances are increasingly beyond repair.
Barcelona are actually always serious about bringing Lewandowski to Camp Nou but their financial condition is not favorable at the moment so the offer given to Lewandowski is always rejected outright because Bayern feel that the offer still doesn't make them feel satisfied if they let Lewandowski off at the price offered. .
As for other clubs, it might actually be hindered by Lewandowski's statement also saying that he will only play for Barcelona.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 04:18:05 AM

Barcelona are actually always serious about bringing Lewandowski to Camp Nou but their financial condition is not favorable at the moment so the offer given to Lewandowski is always rejected outright because Bayern feel that the offer still doesn't make them feel satisfied if they let Lewandowski off at the price offered. .
As for other clubs, it might actually be hindered by Lewandowski's statement also saying that he will only play for Barcelona.
They have only offered 35 million to buy one of the best strikers in the world. I'm not really sure how serious they are about it. While Bayern are expecting at least 50 million upfront for letting Lewandowski go the other way.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 05:04:36 AM

First of all, what's your own answer, mate?  Undecided
Sure, no strikers have 100% the same characteristics. Every striker should have their own nature. Haaland and Haller must be different, we don't need to compare them. We just need to focus on Haller's capability, how likely is his nature to fit into Dortmund's playing style? Since Haller's nature looks easy to adapt to any football style, I'm sure he is a perfect player to replace Haaland's role. Although Haaland is more popular than Haller, it doesn't mean Haaland's ability is better than Haller's ability. Who knows that Haller can be more effective striker for Dortmund.

^ Of course, Haaland and Haller are different. But the question is are they good at what they do?
I think yes.

Messi and Ronaldo are the 2 best players in the football world. But they are very different from each other. We have to look at what they are capable of and if they fit in the team composition. I think Haller is going to be able to do that. He has good flexibility, so I think it will take some time for him to adapt but after that, he is going to be playing well with his team.

cryptofrka
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1693

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 06:14:42 AM

They have only offered 35 million to buy one of the best strikers in the world. I'm not really sure how serious they are about it. While Bayern are expecting at least 50 million upfront for letting Lewandowski go the other way.

It is really good money for a player that has 2 years on top level in him left. Bayern just got Mane for the same amount of money - who is a lot younger and who looks more like an athlete capable of playing at the same level even when he's older.

If Lewandovski really wants to leave, Bayern should accept it. It is a really good financial offer and I really doubt that they will be able to get more. Barcelona is broke anyway.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 06:27:30 AM

Nick Pope have sealed a move to Newcastle this summer for £10m. The 30year old would have feature in the Premier League for a long time and knows everything concerning keeping in EPL. He's one better goal-keeper Burnley has before selling him to Newcastle. The team on the other hand have landed another new signing and are focusing on bringing more players. Nick Pope will surely make his dispute for Newcastle in the coming season.
No doubt Nick Pope is an Experience goalkeeper having been with Burnley since 2016 when they team was promoted to EPL and featured for England as their goalkeeper in some matches, he will assist Newcastle in their bid to vie for top position in EPL next season, I give credit to Howes for his intelligent signings, he had also signed Aston Villa left back Matt Target while avoiding breaking the bank to sign expensive players, I believe he is trying to consolidate and beef up his squad with some few more quality players to make his team formidable and stronger.

Pages: « 1 ... 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 [1145] 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 ... 3259 »
  Print  

Jump to: