Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 [1153] 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 ... 3203 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 385525 times)
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 767

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2022, 05:15:37 PM

Source: https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1540685239135117313

I don't think momo will leave but... we already got rumors 1 month ago about it.
Is it because of the very high salary demands that Liverpool intend to sell Mohamed Salah?
It is worth exploring further regarding information Liverpool are considering Mohamed Salah to let follow Sadio Mane.

Indeed Liverpool have Diaz who is projected to be a promising future Liverpool player coupled with Liverpool's official signing of Darwin Nunez, but for now, allowing Mohamed Salah to follow Sadio Mane is not the right time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 05:20:22 PM

Di Maria still has no chosen where he will play next season.

He has 2 big teams interested in him, Juventus and Barcelona.

His family is pushing to play back in Argentina but he wants to stay in Europe for at least 1 more year.
I don't think Barcelona is the right place for Di Maria but maybe Juventus can still be for him.
Apart from the rivalry between Barcelona and Real Madrid there, when Di Maria went to Barcelona, it was certain that some fanatics would come out of Real Madrid and now there are still many players whose position is almost the same as Di Maria. So I'm not too sure this will happen.
But for Juventus, I'm still quite doubtful because they have got Pogba now but maybe it can still be done if these two players are paired in midfield as a diversion and a distraction.
I also agree that Barcelona is not the right option for Di Maria at the moment. Barcelona are not in a stable state financially, they have lot of wage burden at the moment and are looking for possible transfers to ease the burden so bringing in a big name like Di maria will be doing more harm than good except he will be willing to take a huge pay from what he earns at PSG to move to Barcelona and it takes a player with love for a team to be willing to sacrifice that much, I don't see Di Maria transfer to Barcelona happening this summer.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 433

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 05:23:16 PM

I hope the news about Mohamed Salah aren't true but I've also heard about the new rumours. Mohamed Salah shouldn't leave the team already now and I don't think that Liverpool have been ready for this as well. Because there is an interest from Barcelona for him but it is for next season not this one if I'm not wrong. However, Barcelona wouldn't be the only team to try to sign him of course when there is an opportunity. I think that Salah wants to stay in fact but the team are still insisting on not extending his contract in the way he would like.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2022, 05:39:07 PM

Is it because of the very high salary demands that Liverpool intend to sell Mohamed Salah?
It is worth exploring further regarding information Liverpool are considering Mohamed Salah to let follow Sadio Mane.

Indeed Liverpool have Diaz who is projected to be a promising future Liverpool player coupled with Liverpool's official signing of Darwin Nunez, but for now, allowing Mohamed Salah to follow Sadio Mane is not the right time.

Liverpool have signed new players so wouldn't be much surprised if Liverpool don't try to meet salary demands of Salah but honestly they both should try to come up to something. Salah contract extensions talk started at starting of this year but till now nothing has progressed. With one years left on his contract it is likely that he will be leaving if they don't agree upto something.

Honestly I don't want to see him go out of Liverpool. He has done great under Liverpool and lot to offer still.
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 05:44:44 PM

I have started seeing on some sources that Liverpool have started considering the selling option for Mohamed Salah in this summer. I mean they are thinking of doing this on the condition that they get an offer around 60 million pounds. This is really shocking to me as I wasn't expecting this to happen already now. Maybe at the end of next season this would have happened but not now. I hope this stays as a rumour only in the coming days. Otherwise Liverpool can have big struggles if they haven't thought of an alternative for Salah.
If Liverpool next season without Moh Salah will be the biggest mistake that makes this club not have the ideal potential. Exceeding expectations like last season. Moh Salah contribution is still very much needed and must remain a symbol of Liverpool. It is possible that the rate of 60 million pounds is not an expensive price for other clubs to be able to take this opportunity. I really don't think Liverpool will do that when they don't have a replacement for a striker like Moh Salah.

I mean I know that there are better players compared to Muhammad Salah to be played in Liverpool and if they spend enough money they will get better players than him who will also be very suitable for Liverpool.

But I don't think selling Mohammad Salah is going to be the best choice for Liverpool. He has been in the team for a long time and it is not easy finding a player who knows the English Premier League like Mohammed Salah and also performs well in a team like Liverpool. I think even if they are considering him to sell for 60 million pounds I don't think they will find someone who will be equally good or even better than him.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
uswa56

Activity: 798
Merit: 211

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 05:52:15 PM

I hope the news about Mohamed Salah aren't true but I've also heard about the new rumours. Mohamed Salah shouldn't leave the team already now and I don't think that Liverpool have been ready for this as well. Because there is an interest from Barcelona for him but it is for next season not this one if I'm not wrong. However, Barcelona wouldn't be the only team to try to sign him of course when there is an opportunity. I think that Salah wants to stay in fact but the team are still insisting on not extending his contract in the way he would like.
I don't think Liverpool will let Mohamed Salah go, after the departure of Sadio Mne of course Liverpool don't want to lose an important player all at once in one season, I'm sure Liverpool management will try hard to keep Mohamed Salah.
this is just a rumour, I'm very sure it will not come true, especially as Barcelona is experiencing a financial crisis which certainly will not make a high bid.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2022, 05:53:51 PM

I have started seeing on some sources that Liverpool have started considering the selling option for Mohamed Salah in this summer. I mean they are thinking of doing this on the condition that they get an offer around 60 million pounds. This is really shocking to me as I wasn't expecting this to happen already now. Maybe at the end of next season this would have happened but not now. I hope this stays as a rumour only in the coming days. Otherwise Liverpool can have big struggles if they haven't thought of an alternative for Salah.
Sadio Mane has officially joined Bayern, they got Nunez as a replacement. If  Salah leaves they should have a better target player than Salah. Although there is no official news yet, I think in the near future he will remain at Liverpool. Indeed, some reports that Liverpool and Salah have not agreed on a new contract. This means that the contract will expire in 2023 in June. Maybe this is also Salah's strategy to get a bigger salary.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 05:55:13 PM

I doubt that there is any substance to the sources that are claiming that Salah might leave Liverpool this summer to be honest. There are just zero indications that Liverpool is really planning to do that. It's the complete opposite in my opinion; Liverpool has already let Sadio Mane go to FC Bayern and Mane was also a very important player for Liverpool. So there is no chance at all for me that they would now also let their other great offensive player go to another club, because then they would be without a world class striker at the moment.
I doubt that Liverpool is so desperately in need of money that they would need to sell Salah and if they don't have to they will not sell Salah.
topman21
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 05:55:43 PM

I don't think Mohammad Sala will change his team now. Liverpool have put him in a lot of fun martyrs and their team. But he may or may not change teams. But the communication that Mohammad Sala and Saadi meant was probably never seen again.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 05:58:19 PM

Chelsea must be aiming to sign one of their defender targets who are Kounde and de Ligt. I guess that they won't aim to go for both of them as it would be very expensive for them. They can do this only if they are thinking of strengthening only their defense but as far as I can see there is no such situation now. As they are close to agree on a deal with Inter for Lukaku they will need to bring a new striker. There is going to be only Werner as a centre-forward in the team otherwise.

For me its wierd that we havent heard any transfer speculation for Chelsea. At least i didnt hear,probobly due to all this things going with Abramhovic. But with Lukaku leaving they need a striker and as far as the market is going o most all top strikers getting sold out so they dont have much time to get the right one

They are interested in some players already actually. Sterling and de Ligt have been the players rumoured with them these days. They are monitoring Lewandowski's condition at Bayern Munich too. Lukaku's departure will cause them to be in a big need of a striker certainly. Lewandowski seems to be their main target. It would be great for them if they sign one of the best strikers in the world now. But they won't be alone chasing this transfer at the same time as Barcelona are also in this race for example.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 06:00:28 PM

Transfer rumours:

Liverpool are considering selling Mohamed Salah if they get an offer in the region of £60m this summer, with Real Madrid among the clubs monitoring the 30-year-old Egypt forward's situation. The famous Liverpool attack seems to be falling apart. Can Liverpool find the right replacements for Mane and Salah?
Arsenal have reached an agreement for Manchester City and Brazil forward Gabriel Jesus, with the Gunners set to pay £45m for the 25-year-old. After a long time finally a good job for Arsenal and a great reinforcement for the club.
The Netherlands midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum will be allowed to leave Paris St-Germain this summer. Leicester City are keen on the 31-year-old, while Everton, Wolves and West Ham are also keeping close tabs on the situation. What Wijnaldum will ultimately decide?
Bayern Munich director Hasan Salihamidzic says there is no truth in rumours that the Bundesliga club want to sign Manchester United and Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo. There have been rumors lately about Ronaldo, but it seems that in the end there will not be a big transfer this season for him, because PSG and Bayern have obviously given up on Ronaldo. What's left for him? Roma?
Manchester United and Ralf Rangnick agreed to cut ties at the end of last season in part because of new manager Erik ten Hag's reluctance to work with the German in his proposed consultancy role. A somewhat unexpected end to the collaboration between Manchester United and a man who was supposed to lead the club's sports policy for a long time and didn't even start doing his new job  Grin

Source: https://www.bbc.com/sport/61928208

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Iranus

Activity: 1806
Merit: 534

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 06:06:20 PM

It looks like that Arsenal are very close to finishing the Gabriel Jesus deal. This would be a very happy ending for Arsenal because there have been some other teams being rumoured with signing him also. Those teams have been Champions League participants for next season also. Considering this fact Arsenal are doing a really good job now. Arsenal needed a striker transfer the most and they are completing it finally. They have signed Vieira too for a sum like €35m also. I wonder if they will continue to spend more money like this.

I think it is actually very good news for Arsenal because first of all they are not playing in the Champions League and that obviously takes away a lot of attraction from the team. And secondly, they are not doing very well as a team either.

So, I think that for Arsenal to get a player like Gabriel Jesus is a really good deal. It is a really good deal under the circumstances regardless of the money that they will have to pay. Arsenal will have to spend some more money because the team composition does not look very good right now. Even if they are actually able to get Gabriel Jesus on the team. They started the last season very bad and I hope they will be able to do better this time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 767

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2022, 06:09:35 PM

Liverpool have signed new players so wouldn't be much surprised if Liverpool don't try to meet salary demands of Salah but honestly they both should try to come up to something. Salah contract extensions talk started at starting of this year but till now nothing has progressed. With one years left on his contract it is likely that he will be leaving if they don't agree upto something.

Honestly I don't want to see him go out of Liverpool. He has done great under Liverpool and lot to offer still.
Someone has to give in to one of them in order to find a solution because they both need each other. In this regard, it is better for Mohamed Salah who must cancel his intention not to ask for a higher salary increase than the offer submitted by Liverpool.

However, Mohamed Salah role at Liverpool has started to decline in the last season from some great seasons since he joined in 2017. That's something the former AS Roma player has to think about in my opinion.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2022, 06:18:41 PM

Arsenal have reached an agreement for Manchester City and Brazil forward Gabriel Jesus, with the Gunners set to pay £45m for the 25-year-old. After a long time finally a good job for Arsenal and a great reinforcement for the club.

It's a done deal and only personal terms left which I think hardly will take 3-4 days to discuss. With that confirmed now, next target for Gunners is Leeds star winger Raphinha who is going as a hot target for many clubs in this transfer but Arsenal is reported to be leading the race. Arsenal's first bid was rejected and now they will try again next week. Spurs and Barcelona are also reported to be interested in the winger
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2022, 06:18:51 PM
Merited by ChiNgadOr (2)

It looks like that Arsenal are very close to finishing the Gabriel Jesus deal. This would be a very happy ending for Arsenal because there have been some other teams being rumoured with signing him also. Those teams have been Champions League participants for next season also. Considering this fact Arsenal are doing a really good job now. Arsenal needed a striker transfer the most and they are completing it finally. They have signed Vieira too for a sum like €35m also. I wonder if they will continue to spend more money like this.

I think it is actually very good news for Arsenal because first of all they are not playing in the Champions League and that obviously takes away a lot of attraction from the team. And secondly, they are not doing very well as a team either.

So, I think that for Arsenal to get a player like Gabriel Jesus is a really good deal. It is a really good deal under the circumstances regardless of the money that they will have to pay. Arsenal will have to spend some more money because the team composition does not look very good right now. Even if they are actually able to get Gabriel Jesus on the team. They started the last season very bad and I hope they will be able to do better this time.
Mikel Arteta really did an incredible job in the transfer window by landing Fabio Vieira from Porto and now keen on bringing Gabriel Jesus from Manchester city. The gunners squad for next season will be strong because their formation and everything concerning the team will change since the boss is bringing in new players to the team. For a team like Arsenal, they still need more young Players that are willingly to play games for the team.
fuguebtc

Activity: 1764
Merit: 521

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 06:30:01 PM

I don't think Mohammad Sala will change his team now. Liverpool have put him in a lot of fun martyrs and their team. But he may or may not change teams. But the communication that Mohammad Sala and Saadi meant was probably never seen again.

I also hope that Muhammad Salah is going to stay in Liverpool. First of all, it doesn't matter which player they are going to replace with Muhammad Salah. Because I know he is not going to play on the same level as Mohammed salah in the EPL. And that is also for Liverpool. And secondly, it is going to be a big mistake by Liverpool if they really let this player go. It is not like he is performing bad. He is performing really decent and I don't think there should be even a discussion about him leaving Liverpool right now. I hope Liverpool will be able to make the right decision.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 06:31:31 PM

By the way, the fact that Arsenal does not play next season in the Champions League could be a negative factor for Jesus when choosing a team, but apparently it is much more important for him to have a permanent place in the main squard, than to participate in the tournament, sitting on the bench. I hope he made the right choice and Arsenal can get a place in the Champions League next season, although the Premier League is now stronger than ever.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 06:37:34 PM

I have heard that Salah has said that he will continue to play for Liverpool next season anyway. And then he would look further into what he was going to do. I think we can conclude from that that Salah will not leave Liverpool in the short term. moreover, Liverpool is a glorious club, competing every year for the Champions League and also for the title in the league. And he gets a nice salary too. Liverpool is still one of the best teams in the world.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 06:47:02 PM

I have heard that Salah has said that he will continue to play for Liverpool next season anyway. And then he would look further into what he was going to do. I think we can conclude from that that Salah will not leave Liverpool in the short term. moreover, Liverpool is a glorious club, competing every year for the Champions League and also for the title in the league. And he gets a nice salary too. Liverpool is still one of the best teams in the world.

Its normal and expected from Mohammed Salah that he stays for a full season for the entire 23/24 season. With Mane leaving they cannot lose another attacker so even if he wanted to leave the club,Liverpool and Klopp wouldnt allow it for sure

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 06:50:52 PM

Transfer rumours:

Liverpool are considering selling Mohamed Salah if they get an offer in the region of £60m this summer, with Real Madrid among the clubs monitoring the 30-year-old Egypt forward's situation. The famous Liverpool attack seems to be falling apart. Can Liverpool find the right replacements for Mane and Salah?

Source: https://www.bbc.com/sport/61928208
Am not sure liverpool team will be able to find a replacement for mohamed salah, maybe mane but not both i think  60m is not much for a player of his caliber, even gabriel jesus price is 45m imagine how salah should be i dont think liverpool will let him go like this unless his contract end next summer and they don't want him to go for free.
Pages: « 1 ... 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 [1153] 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 ... 3203 »
  Print  

Jump to: